Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:47:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 [1168] 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055615 times)
SISAR

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:02:07 PM

Thanks, they all dont see the picture. DGB is here for the long run! With this fork we getting forward in blockchain technology!

https://i.imgur.com/TZ25veY.gif

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:40:10 PM

You lot crack me up...Digispeed gives you faster transaction...GREAT that mean its far faster to dump it..thats it..what other use does that bring.....I kid you not at the current rate its being sold now how would any company invest in this, how would accepting DGB be of any benefit to merchants when the coin is constantly being sold...I am an on line merchants & have been for over 15 years now there is no way on this earth that i would accept DGB as i would have to dump it everyday to ensure the items i sold for DGB do not lose value...if i sold something for $50 or the same but in DGB i would like to be confident that within 20 minutes the cost of that item has not devalued.

In all honestly how the hell the DGB market place will survive long term is a mystery to me, If a merchant sold a $400 cell phone & accepted DGB at a blink of an eye it could be just $300...in order for DGB to be a creditable Crypto it needs stability & as yet it does not have that.

It would not surprise me in the slightest if the DGB gained on the DGB market place is being sold instantly on the exchanges only out of fear for the merchant to lose out on its profit margins.....A 20 year plan is not the answer, trust me its not going to attract investment short or long term

Thank you so much for reaffirming that this is your last chance to buy DGB on the cheap.  

Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:44:55 PM

You lot crack me up...Digispeed gives you faster transaction...GREAT that mean its far faster to dump it..thats it..what other use does that bring.....I kid you not at the current rate its being sold now how would any company invest in this, how would accepting DGB be of any benefit to merchants when the coin is constantly being sold...I am an on line merchants & have been for over 15 years now there is no way on this earth that i would accept DGB as i would have to dump it everyday to ensure the items i sold for DGB do not lose value...if i sold something for $50 or the same but in DGB i would like to be confident that within 20 minutes the cost of that item has not devalued.

In all honestly how the hell the DGB market place will survive long term is a mystery to me, If a merchant sold a $400 cell phone & accepted DGB at a blink of an eye it could be just $300...in order for DGB to be a creditable Crypto it needs stability & as yet it does not have that.

It would not surprise me in the slightest if the DGB gained on the DGB market place is being sold instantly on the exchanges only out of fear for the merchant to lose out on its profit margins.....A 20 year plan is not the answer, trust me its not going to attract investment short or long term

Thank you so much for reaffirming that this is your last chance to buy DGB on the cheap.  

Doesn't he owe Jared 10 BTC too?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg9893917#msg9893917
ghostycc

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 11:18:48 PM

You lot crack me up........A 20 year plan is not the answer, trust me its not going to attract investment short or long term

Doesn't he owe Jared 10 BTC too?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg9893917#msg9893917

Good point there Cheesy
Was fun to read. DGB community love that kind of guy. They proove no-one will stop Digibyte's team... either short of long term !^^

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 11:34:30 PM

A 20 year plan is not the answer, trust me its not going to attract investment short or long term
For you Mr Pringles
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 11:34:41 PM

LOL lets just face it DGB is frucked....no matter what we say, do,post, wind each other up, cat pictures (funny or not) DGB is in a world of shit

no matter what you do pump or dump its the same thing, price going down & no way to stop it unless you want to invest your whole life in it

I read a post in this forum about a of 20DGB million minimum investment in to this......well let me say to you all!!!

If anyone needs to buy 20 million DGB as an investment in this coin i would seriously consider buying into something else......Jez h Christ 20 million DGB is pointless you just as well invest the amount of BTC/DGB in to fresh air being speculated on the Forex in the next 2 months

I have far more than your 20 million target MATE & i certainly will not be buying anymore.

when it drops down to less than 13 sats trust me i will drop my coins & run

Sometimes faith can blind you.....Jared you have much to do & i will stake 10BTC now if you can pull this off no problem at all

Just set up a wallet with 2 passwords & i will send to it 10BTC tomorrow morning as stake you cant do what you have set out to do with DGB

Sorry mate call my bluff or be honest & tell this forum you have fucked up

GAME ON

A public buy order for future digis4commits will be fair. Publicly DigiByte funded projects will go a long ways. Because it releases more developers than us. Either way it is good to see you here a year later Smiley

yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 02:12:42 AM

I am also a bit disappointed too this Digispeed thing was meant to be the next big announcement...looks like its nothing to get excited about Huh

This is just the testing, Do you know what Digispeed will do for Digibyte?

Yes, but to me the hardfork was overhyped way too much, and was advertised as "matching VISA's speed." It's probably better for the team to keep stuff behind closed doors as long as results are not yet confirmed.

2 weeks ago Jared posted the test run on DigiSpeed - it exceeded Visa's TPS.  But, members of the community raised concern about the blocksize and the ability to maintain full nodes.  It seems to me that the new blocksize developments over time address that issue without limiting the eventual transactions per second.  Today, we don't need to match Visa.  That wasn't the goal because it's not feasible (literally we don't have as many transactions to process as Visa does).  But, in the future, this gives us the ability to match Visa as the transactions grow.  At the same time, it gives us the ability to manage the blocksize today for current users.  Seems to me like a smart and professional development choice.

spot on.  Cool

a few things to clear up with pinpoint accuracy - don't get it wrong. DigiSpeed is indeed getting FASTER! it's just not more transactions. there is difference between SPEED and No. of Transactions. the blocksize contribute to the No. of Transactions. have some of you failed your MATHS or PHYSICS or basic understanding of how the blockchain works??? That day, someone (forgot who) raised a point saying how it is pointless to be able to transact so many when DigiByte has little transactions. true enough. And so that was taken into account BUT the speed is still there!

Also, Hype wise...not DigiByte's fault. it's mostly my fault and/or the community's fault and whoever else want to join in the party. Because hey, how can we not be happy about it? So we expressed our joy and there you go - the HYPE. Our right to be HYPER about such news! sure they do announcements. but sometimes things get delayed and they have to push it back due to reasons. They can't control everything. there was a period many of us kept asking about what happened to DigiSpeed and we all wanted some bit of new info regarding it. And so DigiByte did released some new info.

Whoever is not happy and wants to get in more, rely on your trading skills than your manipulative skills.

A 20 year plan is not the answer, trust me its not going to attract investment short or long term
For you Mr Pringles
https://i.imgur.com/IHfuw3o.jpg

LOL! DigiByte's color matches well!!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

batluck

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:17:02 AM

In other news, negative people continue to make my Digi wallet grow for very cheap. I know I do not post on here much, but those of you selling out I will see you on the next swing. This is one of my most cherished investments I have made. Keep pushing on Digi!!!
pringles1901

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:59:45 AM

For you Mr Pringles

LOL I like this thank you Grin
duzydzichu

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:41:40 PM

Price is going to zero... and it's no surprise. We are waiting and waiting for digispeed and we still know nothing about release date.

I checked digispeed sources on github, there is really no innovative technology here. Just simple change of block time and size. And first important commit is from Oct 20.
https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte/commits/digispeed-release?page=1

You are talking about digispeed for so long time, but it's still not here and it's really not that hard job. What have you been doing all the time?
I'm starting to think that you are making hype and delaying it intentionally to manipulate the price.

If I'm wrong, then why it's taking so long? Yes, I'm pissed off, because I bought much higher and I am afraid I'll never see price that high anymore. You hyped digispeed like it's some revolutionary thing and it's not, it's even not released yet. Still holding, but I'm not so optimistic anymore.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:12:37 PM

Price is going to zero... and it's no surprise. We are waiting and waiting for digispeed and we still know nothing about release date.

I checked digispeed sources on github, there is really no innovative technology here. Just simple change of block time and size. And first important commit is from Oct 20.

You are talking about digispeed for so long time, but it's still not here and it's really not that hard job. What have you been doing all the time?
I'm starting to think that you are making hype and delaying it intentionally to manipulate the price.

If I'm wrong, then why it's taking so long? Yes, I'm pissed off, because I bought much higher and I am afraid I'll never see price that high anymore. You hyped digispeed like it's some revolutionary thing and it's not, it's even not released yet. Still holding, but I'm not so optimistic anymore.

Yes same here, I'm starting to question some stuff lately. I'll hold because selling would be foolish but I don't think DGB will recover anytime soon. The price will most likely continue to drop. Maybe Mr. Pump was right after all? Is this all there is to DGB? There was plenty of hype and comments and projections for next year(s) as it says on the first page but if you take all that away it seems to be going nowhere.
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:14:13 PM

you can sell all you got, I am ready to buy everything

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
duzydzichu

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:48:27 PM

What are you waiting for? Just buy the wall at 0.00000071, is that price too high to you? I don't have like 100 btc to sell, my sell will not put the price any lower.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 03:15:56 PM

Another "expert" head from. How's your coin doing? Oh, haven't developed one? Then go somewhere else and complain. And while your at it, nobody is forcing you to hold your DGB. If you really feel the way you appear to from this post, sell now, why wait?

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:14:08 PM

duzydzichu must be the first bagholder Mr. Pump speaks of.

Just wait it out. Assuming you are not desperate for the BTC you have tied up in DGB.  If you are dump, plenty will take it =)

JayBex

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:31:17 PM

Yes same here, I'm starting to question some stuff lately. I'll hold because selling would be foolish but I don't think DGB will recover anytime soon. The price will most likely continue to drop. Maybe Mr. Pump was right after all? Is this all there is to DGB? There was plenty of hype and comments and projections for next year(s) as it says on the first page but if you take all that away it seems to be going nowhere.

What do you mean recover? The price was at 50-70 before the pump and dump, its still at 70 odd. The pump was because of MrPump, you fell into his trap. And youre going to fall into his trap again if you sell your stash
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:48:09 PM

Grin

What are you waiting for? Just buy the wall at 0.00000071, is that price too high to you? I don't have like 100 btc to sell, my sell will not put the price any lower.

of course still high, i'm buy in 24 satoshi last time  Grin Grin

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
bobthenager

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 05:14:04 PM

If you sell at these prices after the support we've built over the last couple months your are throwing your money away and letting greed get the best of you. What are you going to do with the btc you have when you sell your dgb? What other alt is better than dgb? What prices are you waiting for? Far to risky to sell right now. This is where you hoard and hold.
ghostycc

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:24:24 PM

Grin

of course still high, i'm buy in 24 satoshi last time  Grin Grin

Nice one!
Bought it a bit highter, but good profits stll!

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
Toninho

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:44:54 PM

OMG  0.00000071   Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 [1168] 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: