Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 [1169] 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:29:12 PM

If you sell at these prices after the support we've built over the last couple months your are throwing your money away and letting greed get the best of you. What are you going to do with the btc you have when you sell your dgb? What other alt is better than dgb? What prices are you waiting for? Far to risky to sell right now. This is where you hoard and hold.

This.

If you have bought high and it has dropped lower than you are comfortable with.  Buy the same amount of btc and consolidate.

eg.

OMFG i bought at 100 sat and it is now 70.  I spent .5 btc and my mom is gonna kill me.

Goto poloniex and spend another .5 btc at 70 satoshi.

Gratz.  your 1btc of dgb now cost you 85 satoshi.

Or "dump".  Or carry on crying.. either way its kind of amusing.

Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:29:46 PM

Price is going to zero... and it's no surprise. We are waiting and waiting for digispeed and we still know nothing about release date.

I checked digispeed sources on github, there is really no innovative technology here. Just simple change of block time and size. And first important commit is from Oct 20.
https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte/commits/digispeed-release?page=1

You are talking about digispeed for so long time, but it's still not here and it's really not that hard job. What have you been doing all the time?
I'm starting to think that you are making hype and delaying it intentionally to manipulate the price.

If I'm wrong, then why it's taking so long? Yes, I'm pissed off, because I bought much higher and I am afraid I'll never see price that high anymore. You hyped digispeed like it's some revolutionary thing and it's not, it's even not released yet. Still holding, but I'm not so optimistic anymore.

Yes same here, I'm starting to question some stuff lately. I'll hold because selling would be foolish but I don't think DGB will recover anytime soon. The price will most likely continue to drop. Maybe Mr. Pump was right after all? Is this all there is to DGB? There was plenty of hype and comments and projections for next year(s) as it says on the first page but if you take all that away it seems to be going nowhere.

What do you mean recover? The price was at 50-70 before the pump and dump, its still at 70 odd. The pump was because of MrPump, you fell into his trap. And youre going to fall into his trap again if you sell your stash

I'm not selling because as others said it's pointless and I'll lose money so I'll hold as that was my initial plan. I still trust Digibyte somehow basically because of the men behind it, however I just started to question some stuff and recent announcements. I've bought around 80. I clearly see this going to 50 or below in the next days, so it's very clear to me that any progress perceived was just because of the pump & dump, the rest is just hype, nothing else is involved. The price has remained the same for an year if that's the case, so what's the point of holding long term if there's no PD involved?

I remember how plenty of users here celebrated the increasing value of DGB because of its amazing features for then to acknowledge later that it was just a PD. It's all bullshit pardon my french.

I'm a newbie but I took precautions but even with that in mind I'm beginning to think the whole altcoin scene is a huge scam, I'm sorry but it's just the way it seems to be right now. There's really no point so far to invest in these type of projects, not one is better than Bitcoin and even Bitcoin is not better than Paypal or credit cards, it's innovative and unique of course but it'll never be adopted by the mainstream.
pringles1901

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:28:13 PM

selling for 67 sats on Bittrex that is so sad to be honest but i have a plan.....im going to just keep buying the dumps all the way down.....got to double down when your in the S**T & then just hope you get a bounce back at some point

Jarad thank you for the kind message you left me, considering i have been a right pain in the neck that was very professional Grin of you
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:30:33 PM

I would buy some if it drops below 50 just to get some money back on the next pump, if that ever happens.
pringles1901

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:36:39 PM

I would buy some if it drops below 50 just to get some money back on the next pump, if that ever happens.

Well i personally cant see it hitting 50 sats..if it does there is going to be a lot of very unhappy bunny's in this forum...i can see it around 58-60

50 sats is a big ask & a very long way back
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:50:00 PM

Price is going to zero... and it's no surprise. We are waiting and waiting for digispeed and we still know nothing about release date.

I checked digispeed sources on github, there is really no innovative technology here. Just simple change of block time and size. And first important commit is from Oct 20.

You are talking about digispeed for so long time, but it's still not here and it's really not that hard job. What have you been doing all the time?
I'm starting to think that you are making hype and delaying it intentionally to manipulate the price.

If I'm wrong, then why it's taking so long? Yes, I'm pissed off, because I bought much higher and I am afraid I'll never see price that high anymore. You hyped digispeed like it's some revolutionary thing and it's not, it's even not released yet. Still holding, but I'm not so optimistic anymore.

Yes same here, I'm starting to question some stuff lately. I'll hold because selling would be foolish but I don't think DGB will recover anytime soon. The price will most likely continue to drop. Maybe Mr. Pump was right after all? Is this all there is to DGB? There was plenty of hype and comments and projections for next year(s) as it says on the first page but if you take all that away it seems to be going nowhere.

What do you mean recover? The price was at 50-70 before the pump and dump, its still at 70 odd. The pump was because of MrPump, you fell into his trap. And youre going to fall into his trap again if you sell your stash

I'm impressed. MrPump's even got sock puppets.

mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:51:35 PM

The way it's been free falling I can see it hit 50 sometime during the week, it's ridiculous. This is what it tells me that something must be wrong, all perceived improvements and announcements is just hype like any other altcoin. It's all PD and we are stuck with this until some manipulators decide to pump it.

I was naive in the first place to think there were some actual progress behind the whole pump, with user claiming what a good day to be a supporter. Please.
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:53:12 PM

I used to hate that guy, I still do because he seems like an asshole but he had a point. I don't think he actually did the pump by himself, but the pump is undeniable and it's the only thing that changed anything in an year. Now it's over and it will go back to even lower values.
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:28:07 PM

I used to hate that guy, I still do because he seems like an asshole but he had a point. I don't think he actually did the pump by himself, but the pump is undeniable and it's the only thing that changed anything in an year. Now it's over and it will go back to even lower values.

Pumps are the opposites of dumps: instead of being panic sells, they're panic buys.

It's the human emotions of fear and greed at work. (The MrPumps of this world are loser/scammers who can do absolutely nothing outside of the most thinly traded alts, and even there they end up losing all their - and their victim's - money.)

And the size of DGB's panic buys bodes well for the future.  Grin

bobthenager

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 09:29:08 PM

If it got pumped from 20 sats to 998 by whoever idk why people are concerned about buying @ 50-70 sats...it will go up due to pumping or natural growth. This is a second chance to buy at the bottom, my take anyway.
pringles1901

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:47:02 PM

If it got pumped from 20 sats to 998 by whoever idk why people are concerned about buying @ 50-70 sats...it will go up due to pumping or natural growth. This is a second chance to buy at the bottom, my take anyway.

With respect to you all I see lots of you claiming that its time to buy more at the bottom or the price it is now...then why is it still falling...am i the only one buying at this price?

Seems to be loads of support here but not much on the exchanges were the real support is needed the most.....i am just saying it everyone else is thinking it
benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:15:05 PM

The way it's been free falling I can see it hit 50 sometime during the week, it's ridiculous. This is what it tells me that something must be wrong, all perceived improvements and announcements is just hype like any other altcoin. It's all PD and we are stuck with this until some manipulators decide to pump it.

I was naive in the first place to think there were some actual progress behind the whole pump, with user claiming what a good day to be a supporter. Please.

I'm waiting for the whole "Cut the mining rewards, this coin sucks!" thing again.

People need to stop thinking they're going to be a millionaire over night.
This is not a get rich quick scheme, this whole world of crypto is brand new and still in the early, early devlopment stages.

Buy some coins, go away for 6 months and come back if you can't handle the ups and downs.

There are no if or buts with this coin as far as i'm concerned.

Digibyte will be a success, it will break into the mainstream. It's not a matter of if, its a matter of when.
bobthenager

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 10:17:14 PM

I have personally bought over 5 btc worth over the past 2 days and have more on the way. I bought the majority of my stash at 20-23 sats but have also bought at 70-100 on the way down.
bobthenager

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 10:18:14 PM

In response to post above that quoted me Smiley
addergebroed

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:31:06 PM

LOL! Al those scared people. DGB was > 100 sats for more than a week not long ago. Why can't it be < 80 sats for a week as well? Why is everybody panicking? I bought more BTC to buy more DGB at these low prices. As I read before: what alt do you trust more? Have a look at the DGB team and community, long term the only way is up.
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:46:13 PM

I'm waiting for the whole "Cut the mining rewards, this coin sucks!" thing again.

People need to stop thinking they're going to be a millionaire over night.
This is not a get rich quick scheme, this whole world of crypto is brand new and still in the early, early devlopment stages.

Buy some coins, go away for 6 months and come back if you can't handle the ups and downs.

There are no if or buts with this coin as far as i'm concerned.

Digibyte will be a success, it will break into the mainstream. It's not a matter of if, its a matter of when.

Fair enough, the problem, in my particular case at least, is that I thought the PD was one of the elements that lead to the increase in value. However later on I found out it was the ONLY element behind it. This takes away of all other announcements and progress made during that time. And I don't forget how many users here were hyping to no end based on its features to later admit it was just another pd like all the rest of the altcoins.
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:49:10 PM

Somebody is buying what is sold and I tell you for nothing they want to buy for as little as possible but do you think they will sell any of it for less than they paid for it? That’s for chumps but you got to do what you want with your own money. I’m holding, everything I’ve bought is cheap and now it’s getting cheaper for reasons I’m not certain about, so I’ll keep them to myself.
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:01:29 PM

Somebody is buying what is sold and I tell you for nothing they want to buy for as little as possible but do you think they will sell any of it for less than they paid for it? That’s for chumps but you got to do what you want with your own money. I’m holding, everything I’ve bought is cheap and now it’s getting cheaper for reasons I’m not certain about, so I’ll keep them to myself.

I don't think anybody that bought in the recent months is selling right now, that would be foolish. The panic started because DGB lost support at 80-90 it had established. Right now is 70 and that's not good but it's bearable but I think the way this is unfolding it will go back to 50 or less in the next days...
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:09:31 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 11:27:45 PM by Jumbley

I don't think anybody that bought in the recent months is selling right now, that would be foolish. The panic started because DGB lost support at 80-90 it had established. Right now is 70 and that's not good but it's bearable but I think the way this is unfolding it will go back to 50 or less in the next days...
If you and most others sell because of that then it will certainly come true. You may be able to buy back cheaper or the price could just take off again leaving you behind. I don't have a crystal ball.
When Warren Buffett bought stocks everyone else was selling he spent a bit of time being a bag holder but what is really important, what’s in the bag. I think DGB is seriously undervalued, we simply don’t have a big enough community to fight off the bogey man or stop being influenced by his manipulations but that’s what I think I see here. Most of our effort should be spent, building a strong community and that’s why you hear the words ‘long term’ in here so much. The world has not adopted any form of crypto just yet.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:32:20 PM

Insert nonsense here.

I have grown tired of your scam spamming. Consider yourself reported, once more.
It is quite obviously a scam, yet like I have previously expressed, the operators of this forum seem to be absolutely complicit in it!

He doesn't know shit about upcoming pumps... pumps and dumps always happen in the crypto world as its largely unregulated. What Mr Pump does is watch for signs of pumps and dumps then after they start he posts about it on his topic to encourage people to deposit btc into his group. In actual fact the group does NOT exist. Any people that complain after depositing btc have their posts from his topic deleted as its moderated by himself.

His topic is a scam. If he wanted to prove his actual knowledge then he would provide 2 or so upcoming pumps that were going to happen 2 weeks into the future and declare the time and date to show proof of his knowledge.

What he does is simple... those on the group he tells coin x is going to pump and he holds a bunch... his minions pump he dumps. He's a scam artist like the rest no magic anywhere.

Responding to his topics do nothing. Your best course of action is to duplicate what he does. Simply moderate this thread and remove all his posts as he makes them and edit all posts that quote him to remove his quote. Yes its bad to moderate a topic for free speech but its not free speech if mr pump doesn't allow it in his topic too. Think of it like doing a cancer surgery... cut the tumour out and remove it from the host then there is no spread. To do anything else gives it more time and exposure than it is worth... swallow your own pride to prove someone else wrong and just move to more productive things and delete his stuff..

My 10 cents.
Pages: « 1 ... 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 [1169] 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: