Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 [1213] 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055615 times)
b1007

Activity: 404
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:34:08 PM

Thanks for the good work Digistats Smiley.

It's awesome indeed  Smiley

I like to speculate
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 02:43:34 PM

Haha oh yeah, 3500+ players getting involved with Digibyte, OH yeah, New people getting into Digibyte everyday OH YEAH.
Getting into a market with a potential 100mill players, OH YEAH. Digibyte is just almost 2 years old OH yeah, Bright future ahead, OH YEAH.

Dude, Try harder please!!!

Why are u not selling pinuts in ur shop haha what a joke come on let me laugh more, what kind of stupid stuff are u gonna sell in the near future please tell me.

Well actually we are working on the new collection atm but i keep it with clothes for now Wink

But yeah, in a few days i am going to buy my fireworks with Digibyte this year @ www.Vuurwerkzoetermeer.nl and i just payd for my coffee with Digibyte @ www.mijn-restaurant.nl and this friday i'm going for a haircut @ Charlie hairstyling https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/632165917384966145

Oh and i have a suggestion for you, Get some neurofeedback training @ braindoc, They accept Digibyte aswell : https://twitter.com/Braindoc_nl/status/632203822446813184

NEXT!

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 03:50:51 PM

Offcourse you agree with him, You are the same person only you dont know yourself.... I dont think braindoc is able to help you Sad Feel sorry for  you.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:05:46 PM

Offcourse you agree with him, You are the same person only you dont know yourself.... I dont think braindoc is able to help you Sad Feel sorry for  you.

You have a lot of spare time i gues that means you don't have much to do in ur shitty shop haha tell me more tell me more about ur shitty shop love that jingle haha
Don't use your brain too much, it needs to focus on breathing too
Verias

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:07:01 PM

Rich ricci first user i ever ignored on this forum lol.

Some people really seem to have nothing better to do then go on a forum and  fud some topics.

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 04:08:02 PM

You have a lot of spare time i gues that means you don't have much to do in ur shitty shop haha tell me more tell me more about ur shitty shop love that jingle haha
Oh you want to take it personal to me now because you have nothing to fud about Digibyte? Smiley

Do your thing babe, I love girls like you   Kiss
Just send me a pm if you want to talk about me, Let's keep it Digibyte talk in here Smiley

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 04:26:58 PM

Hello,
I will not buy the coin on the downtrend.

Good, Please buy my sell in the uptrend Smiley

Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:28:03 PM

I’ve been reading Rich Ricci’s posts and I’m so glad he made them. It’s a shame he didn’t come in here over a year ago and stop me from buying so much DigiByte. How was I to know I was backing the wrong horse, I didn’t even know it was a race! All the intellects are coming out of the woodwork now. Donald Trump is going to ban ISIS from using the internet, I was thinking of telling him the best way to do that was to buy up all the DigiByte but my friend said he’s not that dumb so I should tell him ISIS is going to buy up all the DigiByte so they can own the internet, instead.  What do you think Rich Ricci because you seem nearly as clever or is what I read hear accidently happening when you sit on your keyboard and fart or something?
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:28:40 PM

Actually DigiByte is one of the few legit crypto projects out there aimed at consumers. The devs are working hard to implement their project, maybe in a few years from now DigiByte will become the main internet currency when it comes to consumer transactions, perhaps if you want instant cash you should focus on the pump and dump schemes (there are plenty)

There are hundreds of altcoins out there today, so its a needle in a haystack to find out wich one will pop out in the future but you are never to old to dream thats what people get going right.  haha ur betting on the wrong horse thats all i'm saying but anyway it ur money so good luck.

Yeah well newbie, Maybe you should start doing some research before you come in here and start throwing shit around.

And if you have nothing going with Digibyte, Why create a new account and start fudding? Oh sorry Mr.Pump, Or 1 of his other 200 sockpuppet accounts  Grin

Nice try, Please come back again.

Ha ha turkey day u guys are ript off O YE
https://www.youtube.com/user/DigiByteCoin/feed
lol i'm laughing my ass off what joke but u guys make me laught today haha thats a good thing about this coin haha.

Haha oh yeah, 3500+ players getting involved with Digibyte, OH yeah, New people getting into Digibyte everyday OH YEAH.
Getting into a market with a potential 100mill players, OH YEAH. Digibyte is just almost 2 years old OH yeah, Bright future ahead, OH YEAH.

Dude, Try harder please!!!

I laughed out so loud Grin

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:40:49 PM

Surely you are not just dissing 24, he’s not the only person here that thinks you are a tosser! Grin
bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:48:35 PM

Can we all steer the conversation away from all this negativity and marvel for a second at how awesome digistats.info is? Smiley

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:53:54 PM

RED FLAG if the baby wall drops
That is not a wall, it’s an informed buy! I will steal DigiByte off anyone here for as little as possible and that’s the honest truth but be warned once it is mine, it could be years before you see it on the market again and it aint going to be so reasonably priced.

and DigiStats is really cool!  Cool
Sharkzz1

Think differently

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:54:26 PM

Don't use your brain too much, it needs to focus on breathing too

Thats right i need more breath cause i laughing my ass of haha dgb believers are actually a lot of fun haha can hold my breath haha how much dgb do you have by the way!

Enough coins for a B747 in 2020
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:47:25 PM

I’ve been reading Rich Ricci’s posts and I’m so glad he made them. It’s a shame he didn’t come in here over a year ago and stop me from buying so much DigiByte. How was I to know I was backing the wrong horse, I didn’t even know it was a race! All the intellects are coming out of the woodwork now. Donald Trump is going to ban ISIS from using the internet, I was thinking of telling him the best way to do that was to buy up all the DigiByte but my friend said he’s not that dumb so I should tell him ISIS is going to buy up all the DigiByte so they can own the internet, instead.  What do you think Rich Ricci because you seem nearly as clever or is what I read hear accidently happening when you sit on your keyboard and fart or something?

Because ur so dumb i wil teach u somthing about alt coins
Why are u guys buying coins where there are billions of out there, If u wanna make money in alt coins u have to buys coins where there are only small numbers out there, a view million will do the trick, they they can slowly be pumd and dropt because people don't buy and drop huge amounts of coins.

I don't even know why i share this tip with u all but i gues its almost christmas so ye why not, some tip of a pro can do the trick to pay the bills right.
well at least you are not asking for BTC for advice like that or asking us to join your special pump group. People must just be silly, we should have all bought 42coin or something and become better educated about fractions, I guess.
Sharkzz1

Think differently

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:49:25 PM

Why are u guys buying coins where there are billions of out there, If u wanna make money in alt coins u have to buys coins where there are only small numbers out there, a view million will do the trick, they they can slowly be pumd and dropt because people don't buy and drop huge amounts of coins.

I don't even know why i share this tip with u all but i gues its almost christmas so ye why not, some tip of a pro can do the trick to pay the bills right.
Sharkzz1

Think differently

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:50:27 PM

well at least you are not asking for BTC for advice like that or asking us to join your special pump group. People must just be silly, we should have all bought 42coin or something and become better educated about fractions, I guess.
Yeah everyone loves to send 0.001 coins to eachother right?
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:53:56 PM

nothing like picking up a bargain for 0.00000103 coins or less! 
LittleTrader

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:00:53 PM

nothing like picking up a bargain for 0.00000103 coins or less! 

0.00000103   might be a bargain where you come from....
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:02:10 PM

I’ve been reading Rich Ricci’s posts and I’m so glad he made them. It’s a shame he didn’t come in here over a year ago and stop me from buying so much DigiByte. How was I to know I was backing the wrong horse, I didn’t even know it was a race! All the intellects are coming out of the woodwork now. Donald Trump is going to ban ISIS from using the internet, I was thinking of telling him the best way to do that was to buy up all the DigiByte but my friend said he’s not that dumb so I should tell him ISIS is going to buy up all the DigiByte so they can own the internet, instead.  What do you think Rich Ricci because you seem nearly as clever or is what I read hear accidently happening when you sit on your keyboard and fart or something?

I don't think you quite understand the concept behind micropayments for starters but your tone is not appreciated on this thread. As Jumbley has pointed out you don't seem to understand fractions quite so well as you think. For example imagine you have a coin valued at 100 dollars per coin call this coin x and you have another coin y valued at 1 dollar per coin now imagine the total coin supply of coin x is 1 coin and the total supply of coin y is 100 coins; these two blockchains are equally as valuable! If I want to send 1 dollar to my buddy now I can send 0.01 of coin x or 1 of coin y. Your argument has no basis on anything remotely considered trading advice. I am sorry for the condescending tone but please educate yourself before claiming to be teaching people about alt coins.

bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:07:30 PM

Mr gold fish i will teach u something to, print this out plz and read it loud every 5 seconds plz.
Why do people buy bitcoins because 99% of the time they speculate with BTC
Alt coins are more like shares and will continu like that when prices are influcting al the time it so easy a child can see that Smiley
There are 21 billion in dgb coins and they going fast up and down in huge amounts and price do u realy think people gonna use them to buy stuff in there daily live comon.
People don't want to buy stuff with alt coins they want to speculate.

Anyway i realy have a feeling u guys want to lose money anyway thanks for the laughing i had a great day today haha Smiley love u guys

i suggest you look into market capitalisation (you can find alt coin market caps on this website http://coinmarketcap.com/). I think this might make you understand things a bit more clearly.

Pages: « 1 ... 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 [1213] 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: