Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 [1553] 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:46:05 PM

Seems like selling at 1300 satoshis was a good call !  Grin

Doesn't seem like it. Whales are still buying DGB constantly even though - those who invested early - are dumping massively.

I got in early and not dumping anything. I am in this for the long game.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Daleaus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:49:30 PM

Good call maybe for that 10 minute window, its going much higher then 1300 in the long run!
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:50:09 PM

Doesn't seem like it. Whales are still buying DGB constantly even though - those who invested early - are dumping massively.
that's also what i'm seeing the whales are not enough with their holdings and allow those early holders to enjoy the profit from dumping the coins that they have, but it seems that the trend will still to keep moving up and wouldn't bother those dumpers since whales knows how to play it right, better to buy and an entry with this while its still hot.
Hastarus

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:51:40 PM

Bought back at 1200 ^^
Bachantalk

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:51:55 PM

Ive been in for a few months at a low price also and i see 10 cents coming soon........i said the same with Ripple......but the soon dragged on to forever....but i knew that .006 for xrp was too low......just like digibytes it was overlooked.......i think 21 billion supply with good community and gaming market and speed that you have to hold on...........tough not to pull that trigger........ but 10 cents seems like a much more fair price for all this has to offer....plus i love the fact that kids will be playing these games and the ones that save their coins will be rich....hard to imagine, getting rich playing games.........I bet the next two weeks are going to be good for digibyte hodlers
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:54:47 PM

The FUDster's are out in Force -
Wake up.
DGB is 40 times faster than BTC.

BTC = Model T Ford
DBG = Lambo
LOL = Lots of Lambos

Any questions?
Welcome to the Future . .  Cool

That's because it's hardly used yet. BTC was lightning fast years ago Wink. 40x times faster but I wager 2000x less used.

Yall will do whatever to get people to jump aboard, create more enemies for DGB.

is btc lighting fast? how can if time block 10 minute? how can btc lightning fast if it can handle 7 transaction  per second? please use your logic

Please use your logic, I said "was lightning fast years ago", pay a huge fee and presto lightning fast.

is btc lighting fast? how can if time block 10 minute? how can btc lightning fast if it can handle 7 transaction  per second? please use your logic
FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:01:21 PM

All you deceptive twits trying to whiff the notion of $1-$10 per coin

$1 tops and that with an insane pump, 8 billion market cap are you kidding?

$10 - 80 billion dollar market cap (twice bitcoins right now) are you kidding?

I really love DGB and the devs and they'll recognize me from trading it over years to great success and defending it from shill constantly, but you clowns are just trying to sucker innocents into this.

There's a LOT more work to be down to even justify a 1 billion cap, not saying it won't reach it, but it isn't justified yet (ie if it goes near that, fking sell and buy low)

When and if they snag along major clients and it becomes a known crypto currency in the public space, then MAYBE.

Katana24

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:09:02 PM

I really love DGB and the devs and they'll recognize me from trading it over years to great success and defending it from shill constantly, but you clowns are just trying to sucker innocents into this.

There's a LOT more work to be down to even justify a 1 billion cap, not saying it won't reach it, but it isn't justified yet (ie if it goes near that, fking sell and buy low)

When and if they snag along major clients and it becomes a known crypto currency in the public space, then MAYBE.

Well i think you have to remove that from your mind , that it's almost 'impossible. Same thing was said about Bitcoin a few years ago, that it was a joke and look at it now. Cryptoworld is totally unpredictable and room for cash is almost unlimited. Dont forget that less that 1% of the world population have never heard of that. it will change ...

So saying words like 'never' , 'impossible' , 'are you crazy?' etc... we can't say that anymore.

FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:15:48 PM

Well i think you have to remove that from your mind , that it's almost 'impossible. Same thing was said about Bitcoin a few years ago, that it was a joke and look at it now. Cryptoworld is totally unpredictable and room for cash is almost unlimited. Dont forget that less that 1% of the world population have never heard of that. it will change ...

So saying words like 'never' , 'impossible' , 'are you crazy?' etc... we can't say that anymore.

Yes very true, nothing is impossible! I do speak however from almost a decade of trading crypto that it is a lot less likely to be up crazy from here than it is for it to crash.

Just for your info also, I have 8gh of my farm pointed at DGB and have always mined it with something, the price staying here = me making maximum profit.

Now understand how I'm trying to help DGB by helping the market to stay stable and not let the inexperienced lose everything and go on to actively target DGB with their rage.

When you can use DGB on Steam, EA games / Rockstar etc accept it, other similar scenarios, then you can confidently start saying nothing is impossible with the price
lorol

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:19:23 PM

Hi, how many tipe of digibyte wallets threre are? litebit.eu is ok?
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:23:54 PM

Hi, how many tipe of digibyte wallets threre are? litebit.eu is ok?

Is that a web wallet. I would never suggest using any web wallet. You don't control the private key so you don't actually own the coins. Install a wallet (DGB Gaming wallet on phone) or install the full Wallet/Node on your PC.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Daleaus

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:29:50 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 04:02:44 PM by Daleaus

Yes very true, nothing is impossible! I do speak however from almost a decade of trading crypto that it is a lot less likely to be up crazy from here than it is for it to crash.

Just for your info also, I have 8gh of my farm pointed at DGB and have always mined it with something, the price staying here = me making maximum profit.

Now understand how I'm trying to help DGB by helping the market to stay stable and not let the inexperienced lose everything and go on to actively target DGB with their rage.

When you can use DGB on Steam, EA games / Rockstar etc accept it, other similar scenarios, then you can confidently start saying nothing is impossible with the price

Why does everyone think the only thing DigiByte Blockchain is doing is to do with video games??? There is so much more to it then that and it will always be growing, in fact gaming may only be a small part of it, check out http://digusign.com/ this is massive and there is some very promising meetings coming up right away, Microsoft / IBM meeting coming up right away? IMO if you focus on the gaming aspect of DigiByte Blockchain you're near sighted and uneducated.  Hold your coins and forget about them for awhile, nothing about this is short term whatsoever. Price is always speculation but what is clear is currently it's undervalued considerably given the current IT projects under way and even the slightest bit of success will drive the price up.
westhafen

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:33:26 PM

Sorry, but i understand absolut nothing, zero, nada
You own DGB? Why?

dev is active since several years
RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:50:14 PM

The same people who keep asking why we own DGB would do well to read back through the thread and see what has been stated. Passionate Dev and team, multiple integration opportunities, developing tech all the time, etc. There is more reason to own DGB than other coins, especially those not minable or that have been greatly premined.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
Myriad Force

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 04:29:02 PM

The FUDster's are out in Force -
Wake up.
DGB is 40 times faster than BTC.

BTC = Model T Ford
DBG = Lambo
LOL = Lots of Lambos

Any questions?
Welcome to the Future . .  Cool

That's because it's hardly used yet. BTC was lightning fast years ago Wink. 40x times faster but I wager 2000x less used.

Yall will do whatever to get people to jump aboard, create more enemies for DGB.

Oops, a Redneck -
You remind me of the idiot that said, "I'll drink all the oil west of the Mississippi".

Oh, forgot that little game called Minecraft
 Grin

People just like DigiBytes, there is something cool about it.
It will be huge just in speculation without even factoring in transactions.

Got it?
Thus saith, MYRIAD FORCE.

"FryguyUK"   -    "Ooops a redneck"
" you remind me of the idiot that said"...

O.k, desperate wannabe rich fast youngster right there.

Hows my aim? ahaha

"People just like DigiBytes, there is something cool about it."
I think that's a little more redneck fella, sounds like it's a quote from Trump.

Indeed, and Trump just crushed the 'Old World Odor' (yes, Odor) by taking the USA out of the Paris Accord Carbon Tax.
Myriad Force

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 04:33:38 PM

Hundreds of Thousands of new people are entering the Crypto Universe each week -
The money flowing into Crypto is exponential.
Forget past results - were going parabolic to Alpha Centauri . .and beyond the void.   
Katana24

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:28:53 PM

Hundreds of Thousands of new people are entering the Crypto Universe each week -
The money flowing into Crypto is exponential.
Forget past results - were going parabolic to Alpha Centauri . .and beyond the void.   

exactly, people are using traditional markets (stocks, gold, money) as reference to compare with Cryptoworld, which is a big mistake. It's not and will not behave the same way. So forget everything you know, this is different.
mvinon

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:36:04 PM

Is there anyway for me to tell what .dat file is for digibyte I have a few on a mem stick but not sure which one if any are digibyte as they are just listed 1, 2, and 3 and does the peers.dat file have anything to do with digibyte?
Vulpixx

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:11:29 PM

Hey guys,

Been a bit busy but as promised I made a wikipedia article for DigiByte. It's not huge and certainly not comprehensive but having seen so many people asking if DGB is a scam or if it's 'real' I thought it would be prudent to make as good an article as I possibly could for you guys. If any of you long term community members could check it out and possible make additions (or even corrections where necessary) that'd be awesome.  I urge you all to be careful though, it is a wikipedia article not an advertisement.  If you feel conflicted in any way do not add to the post and always be unbias and CITE everything you can.  Any sort of bias or advertisement on there will do far more harm than good, so be honest and respectful if you change anything!  Remember it's about information, the good the bad and the ugly, not about trying to get people to buy your stuff.

Anyway I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and congratulations to you all on a fantastic moon mission today.

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digibyte

PS: I just formally saved the page about 10minutes before I typed this message but I have to sleep.  I hope it is not removed due to some wikipedia technicality but if it does happen to be removed while I sleep I will find out why and make the necessary corrections.  If it's gone when you search for it that may be why!
GregGeroldo

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:19:42 PM

I purchased 20btc worth of this coin at 315 sat, I notice the price is starting to go down. Is it time to take profit or hold for a few more days?

I held, I sold, 82.7 btc later. ka-ching, ka-ching!  

MUCH LOVE!

Poloniex
Pages: « 1 ... 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 [1553] 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: