Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 [1565] 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055612 times)
frinvestment

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 10:23:52 AM

I have never participated in the Polo trollbox, nor do I use Poloniex as an exchange anymore.

What I've said are the facts. It you have problems with the facts, address them. Tell the world why they're wrong.

Focusing your confusion and rage on me will only cause you more of the same.

Now i believe what Jared said about you demanding 30Btc from them,its very obvious now that you did that.

coinbrood.com

Buy & Sell cryptocurrencies in UK.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:32:22 AM

I have never participated in the Polo trollbox, nor do I use Poloniex as an exchange anymore.

What I've said are the facts. It you have problems with the facts, address them. Tell the world why they're wrong.

Now i believe what Jared said about you demanding 30Btc from them,its very obvious now that you did that.

And with that statement you've just make yourself out to be a perfect idiot (not saying you are, just that you appear to be since you have all the pertinent facts regarding that particular situation right here in this thread, in open daylight, that can be seen by everyone, which show that what you said has no basis what-so-ever). Your own words flying in the face of a reality that is completely the opposite of what you said. How would you characterize a similar statement?

This kind of nonsense is what causes good people to have pity and actually try to influence positively in the lives of others. As I've said before, if you try to deal with the facts on an objective level instead of choosing self-deceiving distractions like attacking the person who discloses the issue, you'd be less confused and feel more in control, and, as such, feel much better about yourselves.

I'm not trying to "destroy" anything. I've only disclosed the facts? Who's behind those negative results? That's where you should be directing your energy.

frinvestment

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 10:47:24 AM

And with that statement you've just make yourself out to be a perfect idiot (not saying you are, just that you appear to be since you have all the pertinent facts regarding that particular situation right here in this thread, in open daylight, that can be seen by everyone, which show that what you said has no basis what-so-ever). Your own words flying in the face of a reality that is completely the opposite of what you said. How would you characterize a similar statement?

This kind of nonsense is what causes good people to have pity and actually try to influence positively in the lives of others. As I've said before, if you try to deal with the facts on an objective level instead of choosing self-deceiving distractions like attacking the person who discloses the issue, you'd be less confused and feel more in control, and, as such, feel much better about yourselves.

I'm not trying to "destroy" anything. I've only disclosed the facts? Who's behind those negative results? That's where you should be directing your energy.

You are just a thief that wants to reap from where you have not sown.If you are not happy with dgb then leave this thread.Simple

coinbrood.com

frinvestment

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 10:57:04 AM

Digibyte Darryl:
We need to promote the Citi Challenge that Jared is presenting at on Friday!!
WE NEED YOU!!!

DGB10X Project

From now through Friday, when Jared speaks to Microsoft, IBM, CITI.

10 minutes a day. 10 tweets/posts to social media or forums. Create 10X the awareness of DGB.

Please include news of Jared presenting DiguSign to the Citigroup as part of your post. Use this hashtag #CitiT4IChallenge

Make a twitter. Find people (in crypto and out), and tweet AT them. Their followers still see it.
Post on a forum you might be part of. Share a few on FB if you feel comfortable.

Sample tweet : https://twitter.com/myelevenacres/status/871987266578767872

Sample image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwae50xt4vhck8l/photo532581558682887555.jpg?dl=0

Our goal is not to pump the price. Our goal is to create massive awareness, so that when news of Jared speaking on June 9th at Citi hits, and also the Minecraft news on June 10th hits… it will have an earth shaking impact. YOU are vitally important to the success of DGB!

Please include news of Jared presenting DiguSign to the Citigroup as part of your post. Use hashtag #CitiT4IChallenge

Post links to the Citi contest, post links to Jared’s youtube videos, etc.

THANK YOU!!
Dont forget Guys ,do this if you are a dgb investor.

coinbrood.com

Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:07:27 AM

@HR you still didn't answer, what is your aim of bashing DGB? Remember: Transparency & Integrity!

You are trying hard, I see. Especially when Poloniex trollbox is switched off. Coincidence?

If you don't like it, sell and forget. What's the deal?

He can no longer instigate in polo and so aggressive here
He is the one who was denied cooperating by the digibyte team
It is not unusual for him to spread hatred

Finally polo trollbox has been disabled, so no one will post fake news about DGB there sucking innocent people into this relatively good, but a lot overpriced token.

Sometimes when we miss the train it is very painful  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
Telenong

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:08:44 AM

You are just a thief that wants to reap from where you have not sown.If you are not happy with dgb then leave this thread.Simple
Denied joining is painful
He will never leave

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:16:54 AM

He will never leave

Yes, yes. You guys have hit on the answer.

Not even you believe it.

Have you ever had an emptier feeling in your lives?

frinvestment

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:20:06 AM

He will never leave

Not even you believe it.

You are just a broke thief.

coinbrood.com

frinvestment

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:22:00 AM

If you dont like what Jared and others are doing,go jump into the nearest ocean  or Leave this thread for those that love their work.

coinbrood.com

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:23:07 AM

He will never leave

Not even you believe it.

ROTFLMAO  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

frinvestment

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:25:43 AM

He will never leave

Not even you believe it.

ROTFLMAO  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
You can roll on the floor and cry as much as you can,its only a thief that asks for ransom like you did.

coinbrood.com

iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:33:57 AM

This is for that special someone in this thread

and it was 40BTC, not 30
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg19075601#msg19075601
frinvestment

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:42:06 AM

This is for that special someone in this thread

and it was 40BTC, not 30
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg19075601#msg19075601
Thank you for providing verifiable link.

coinbrood.com

nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:55:24 AM

Would appear DGB is on a slow spiral down, buy support is lowering as well..... hype seems to have died down.
frinvestment

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:56:56 AM

Would appear DGB is on a slow spiral down, buy support is lowering as well..... hype seems to have died down.
Its an opportunity for me to buy more

coinbrood.com

nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:01:09 PM

Its an opportunity for me to buy more

I won't be sadly lol... All my btc is tied up in dgb atm but i got in early so i have plenty of room before i am to worried ^_^
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:04:04 PM

I think without polo trollbox the hype will cool down soon.
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:09:07 PM

i do think it did contribute to the price climb alittle. Still lets see what the 9th offers lol.
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:12:52 PM

i do think it did contribute to the price climb alittle. Still lets see what the 9th offers lol.

Remember what happened to Litecoin price once they adopted Segwit. Same happens to digibyte price after 9th.
Telenong

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:13:58 PM

let we see, how many time you will come here "soon"

Pages: « 1 ... 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 [1565] 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: