Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:15:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058327 times)
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:18:13 AM

Mining pool operators, please make sure to PM us when you update to DigiByte v2.0 DigiShield so we can add you to the updated list!

thefrog

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:28:53 AM

Mining pool operators, please make sure to PM us when you update to DigiByte v2.0 DigiShield so we can add you to the updated list!

Hi,
running updated p2pool, feel free to use it.
Of course 0 fees.

http://ca.p2pool.sk:9022

Used it till today for my miners till now.
Currently testing with gryncas' mpos pool (digiforce.cc) for next couple of days, to be able to comapre mpos to p2pool profitability.

radi324

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Muniti creator

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:44:43 AM

Spread the word. Articles, facebook posts, twitter, anything you can get hold of, other forums as well. It's a crucial time for DGB - let's get that hashrate up and aim for 20 difficulty by Wednesday

[MUN] Muniti - Malta's National Cryptocurrency - http://www.muniticoin.com/

Bitcointalk thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=545886.0
Mevius

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:49:40 AM

DGB is atm the most profitable coin to mine according to coinwarz! This must draw some attention!

Een goeie tukker is geen motherfucker!
radi324

Activity: 196

Muniti creator

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 10:08:52 AM

I updated the Chinese DGB thread, let's focus on spreading DGB to China. What's the situation with Btc38? Come on, work hard, play hard!

Edit - I'm updating every DGB thread on bitcointalk

[MUN] Muniti - Malta's National Cryptocurrency - http://www.muniticoin.com/

Bitcointalk thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=545886.0
martins

Activity: 140

Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 10:10:10 AM

I wanted to take the time to thank each and every one of you for the support and dedication you have shown to DigiByte since launch! Without you  DigiByte would not have the potential that it has right now for exponential growth this coming year. We are on the verge of some very exciting things that will occur in the coming months!

I feel DigiByte has the very real potential to become a billion dollar world-wide payment network in the next 12 months. There are some very talented people that have come into and continue to join the DigiByte community. As we have mentioned time and time again, we as a development team are committed to the long term future and success of DigiByte.

I as founder am now focusing 110% of my time, energy and assets to help DigiByte grow. As such, I would like to release my identity and my LinkedIn profile to everyone to show I am in this for the long haul. This is the one and only coin I am behind or working on. Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn/ social media and let me know of any thoughts / ideas you have to make DigiByte better!

Thanks again!

- Jared Tate

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jared-tate/90/9aa/257
Tate you would consider changing the PoW to PoS at any date in your mind? PoS would give x% interest for holding coins in the wallet, like with NxT and Mintcoin.
look what happends with Mintcoin last days, 400% increase because PoS time is coming in 2 weeks.

trcwhale

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:15:36 AM

I wanted to take the time to thank each and every one of you for the support and dedication you have shown to DigiByte since launch! Without you  DigiByte would not have the potential that it has right now for exponential growth this coming year. We are on the verge of some very exciting things that will occur in the coming months!

I feel DigiByte has the very real potential to become a billion dollar world-wide payment network in the next 12 months. There are some very talented people that have come into and continue to join the DigiByte community. As we have mentioned time and time again, we as a development team are committed to the long term future and success of DigiByte.

I as founder am now focusing 110% of my time, energy and assets to help DigiByte grow. As such, I would like to release my identity and my LinkedIn profile to everyone to show I am in this for the long haul. This is the one and only coin I am behind or working on. Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn/ social media and let me know of any thoughts / ideas you have to make DigiByte better!

Thanks again!

- Jared Tate

Tate you would consider changing the PoW to PoS at any date in your mind? PoS would give x% interest for holding coins in the wallet, like with NxT and Mintcoin.
look what happends with Mintcoin last days, 400% increase because PoS time is coming in 2 weeks.

+1 for PoS

Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:22:56 AM

Thanks again!

- Jared Tate

+1 for PoS

PoS is great for coins with low productions, but since Digibyte will have 18 billion coin in 19 years and take into consideration bitcoin standard will change to mBTC , it won't be a good idea.
martins

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 10:30:21 AM

Thanks again!

- Jared Tate

+1 for PoS

PoS is great for coins with low productions, but since Digibyte will have 18 billion coin in 19 years and take into consideration bitcoin standard will change to mBTC , it won't be a good idea.
PoS is great for any coin! it's the future of crypto's but only few know that. Of couse the halve's need to be drastic (1 year or 6 months) to pay the less possible in each block (1 coin) not impossible but we're double botton here!!

kimb0

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:38:59 AM

Thanks again!

- Jared Tate

+1 for PoS

PoS is great for any coin! it's the future of crypto's but only few know that. Of couse the halve's need to be drastic (1 year or 6 months) to pay the less possible in each block (1 coin) not impossible but we're double botton here!!

Please explain PoS and PoW for a newbi

PIG: 7Hj3rfTDbzEPVh98n3N3t7UJRBhQq8GDX4
martins

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 10:42:02 AM

Thanks again!

- Jared Tate

+1 for PoS

in newbie words:
Proof of Work actualy need a hardware to mint the coins in the network, thats what we do right now, we try to catch a hash with our GPU's and send this proof of work to meet requirements and Mint the block to ourselfs.

Proof of Stake gives you a percentage of total coin by the ammount you have into your wallet, dont need any hardware to mint the coin, it's free energy! dont need GPU's or any kind of hardware!

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:35:56 AM

I never thought of mining a scrypt coin before.
What is the best mining tool for Digibyte?
Can anyone give an example of how many coins per day can be gathered for that respective Khash?
My only option is USB devices (or any device that can be plugged into a laptop right away) for mining.
Is it possible to do this with antminer, for example?

Any suggestions? thank you very much indeed.
kimb0

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:37:36 AM

Thanks again!

- Jared Tate

+1 for PoS

in newbie words:
Proof of Work actualy need a hardware to mint the coins in the network, thats what we do right now, we try to catch a hash with our GPU's and send this proof of work to meet requirements and Mint the block to ourselfs.

Proof of Stake gives you a percentage of total coin by the ammount you have into your wallet, dont need any hardware to mint the coin, it's free energy! dont need GPU's or any kind of hardware!

Ok So how do you get your fist coin?

I recon just the ppl with large amount of coins will vote yes for this, we that just started with crypto's will just sit and watch the rich get richer, not having BTC to buy more to get more. In the long run you will have a few ppl with all the wealth and the rest must scamble for crumbs?

PIG: 7Hj3rfTDbzEPVh98n3N3t7UJRBhQq8GDX4
martins

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 11:45:35 AM

Thanks again!

- Jared Tate

+1 for PoS

in newbie words:

Ok So how do you get your fist coin?

I recon just the ppl with large amount of coins will vote yes for this, we that just started with crypto's will just sit and watch the rich get richer, not having BTC to buy more to get more. In the long run you will have a few ppl with all the wealth and the rest must scamble for crumbs?
isnt that for everything at our lives? just charity centers do the oposite, and err... at this forum i dont see such charity running around. The wealth right now doesnt exist, we're proposing a update and you  will have a chance to get at low prices or mine till that DGB block halves to 1 coin per block, which gives you and early inverstor a good amount of wealth! because you'r smart enought to realize it before newbies. It's the life!

salstimda

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:19:34 PM

i translated and posted in the german thread

DAXFcTWn8PT4dc9SvMgqAWpPKxqdnvjXpA

nice google translate
torchwood-uk

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:35:34 PM

DGB is atm the most profitable coin to mine according to coinwarz! This must draw some attention!

Not for me it isn't, with a 5.6Mh/s rig it is showing profit at around $17.00 a day, other coins that give double that on the list.
mmininginc

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:50:53 PM

Not for me it isn't, with a 5.6Mh/s rig it is showing profit at around $17.00 a day, other coins that give double that on the list.
It was, it just changes constantly. Now LEAF is top, and when you check it, it probably is another coin already.
That's why I use ACcMiner.
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:56:42 PM

Hey everyone,

This thread is important for exposure, but for detailed discussions don't forget we have the Digibyte Forum over at http://digibytetalk.com/index.php
Here we only have one thread, which makes it hard to follow several lines of discussion at a time, but at the forum we can break it up & keep discussions more manageable. It's a whole forum!

Just a thought.

Also, Devs: You might like to replicate the DigiShield post over there as well  Cheesy
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:16:08 PM

DigiByte v2.0 DigiShield has been released!!

1) Make sure to back up your wallet.dat as always! File -> Back Up Wallet - > Save!

2) Git Source, Windows, Mac OSX and Ubuntu released. Android coming shortly.

3) qrc_bitcoin.cpp & digibyte-qt.exe are the only two files that need to be replaced for the Windows Wallet in main install folder! Just swap out files, no changes needed to app data folders. Or download and replace entire DigiByte install folder. Executable download coming soon as well for Windows.

Git Hub Source Download: https://github.com/digibyte/DigiByteProject

Windows DigiByte.co Download: http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files//crypto/DigiByte-v2.0-DigiShield.zip
Windows Mega Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!RNpEERwS!zfZ0KKEzYH6nB9XMEOjU0lWQXJftuw9F-9KtGUq_6dc

Mac OSX Wallet DigiByte.co: http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files//crypto/DigiByte.v2.0.0.0-DigiShield-MacOSX.dmg
Mac OSX Wallet Mega: https://mega.co.nz/#!EUY0nRiJ!65oJKOrlrlMDB9_Sptxd1ZdetFlQ51rWhYvwBqmkkug

Ubuntu Wallet DigiByte.co: http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files//crypto/DigiByte-v2.0-DigiShield-Ubuntu.zip
Ubuntu Wallet Mega: https://mega.co.nz/#!JQZBRTiS!VnqZTZXsL_LtALcgfCk9uKloKJajEa56LBeDfIsuxzM

Android coming shortly.

Pool owners PM us when you have updated! All pools will be listed with a line crossing them in red until they have updated starting tomorrow! Thanks for your patience!

Update must be made by next Friday @ block 67200!

Not sure if my case was special for some reason but when I swapped the two files marked in purple it also prompted me for the pthreadGC2.dll file.  It loaded w/out issue once I transferred that file over.  I'm running Win8.0
,./,./

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:38:18 PM

must I delete my first wallet for that I download the second?
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: