Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 [778] 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058366 times)
CryptoRaver

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:57:44 PM

Ah shit ceep it on 20 sat please!!
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 03:53:27 PM

It could start getting some legs anytime now.  Cool

Hard work pays off and thats reflecting the price.
The only thing holding Digibyte down are the sells to 30 on cryptsy.. After that we will see a strong upwards trend.

Bittrex hit 25 today  Smiley

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
DoubleTrouble

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:07:42 PM

It could start getting some legs anytime now.  Cool

Hard work pays off and thats reflecting the price.
The only thing holding Digibyte down are the sells to 30 on cryptsy.. After that we will see a strong upwards trend.

Bittrex hit 25 today  Smiley

And I bought a chunk at 9 on bittrex a little while ago!

Blazin604

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:11:50 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2015, 04:49:55 PM by Blazin604

Great developments happening here. Good job everyone. Congrats DGB once again!

I've got some third party initiative to throw into the mix that hopefully will be met with approval and live up to it's potential:

Since I am convinced that one of the best ways to help an established digital currency gain wide scale adoption is by educating on the subject, and since educating can only be done with reliable and dependable information that is easily and freely accessible, I have made the decision to do my small part in that effort by creating a comprehensive consolidated knowledge base on the subject that’s available to anyone wishing to learn more on the subject.

Now, that is not only a mouthful to say, it is also a very ambitious undertaking! One doesn’t build a comprehensive consolidated KB overnight! Nevertheless, the daunting nature of the endeavor should not discourage one from accepting the challenge – quite the contrary: it should be wholeheartedly embraced, especially when the cause is so important.

People who are new to digital currencies are equally daunted when trying to understand even the basics of the concept, let alone how you go about actually buying, or mining, or both, and then storing their digital currency. Just getting them to understand and accept the intangible nature of digital currencies is a major undertaking.

If we who are experts on the subject were to shy away from the challenge of helping them to learn, then we would be doing no more than contributing to the eventual future failure of digital currencies themselves. It’s understandable if someone who has no stake what-so-ever remains skeptical and asks us to come back another day, but it’s quite another for those of us who are already digital currency owners to shrink at the effort of better explaining what digital currencies are and what they have to offer. Make no mistake about it, this is no altruistic effort to help others by any means: this is a selfish effort to promote something we already believe in but that the majority still sees as pie-in-the-sky. Make no mistake about it, we owe it to ourselves to take on the challenge of helping newcomers to understand and participate since there is no better way of taking digital currencies to the next level – mainstream – and creating value in our investments as price rises as a result.

I firmly believe that “priority number one” right now needs to be the gathering together of all pertinent information on the subject and its urgent dissemination. It’s a task that will take hundreds (if not thousands) of man hours, and one that I dearly hope to have your collaboration with. That having been said, I don’t expect miracles even with all your help. As they say, “Rome wasn’t built in a day”, but if we make a consistent and prolonged effort, over time, little by little, I’m confident that the job can be done.

In summarizing, one extremely important “missing” element in the digital currency world is a consolidated information source freely open to the public that empowers newcomers with the information necessary to “take a leap of faith” and get involved. In my opinion, the resulting benefits of this kind of resource to the digital currency world would be gigantic, and, of course, it’s not only the newcomers who benefit, but all of us as we each successfully contribute our own small part, in each of our areas of expertise, towards the mass adoption of our own investments – we all gain in the process, there is no doubt about it.

With that in mind, I invite everyone to contribute what you can. No contribution is too small. No contribution is insignificant. Everyone, and everything, counts.

As I said above, I have made the decision to do what I can to help make digital currencies, in this case DGB, more easily understood to the general public, and that has taken on life in the form of a “barebones” forum and FAQ that I hope will serve as the foundation from which to start building. I would very much appreciate all your input and help . . . I’d probably be better advised to put that in plural: WE would ALL very much appreciate your input and help! Again, it’s in all of our interests to do so.

Hope your presence and impact is felt over there just like it is here, and many hearty thanks in advance.

HR

http://www.asistec-ti.com

This is awesome HR! We will help however we can!

Thanks! Your "official" stamp of approval means a lot, and hopefully it will not go unrewarded.

A Coin named Vericoin has some neat features I think we need to implement...
 www.vericoin.info

SMS functions as text-based gateway and wallet system that links the cell network to the VeriCoin network. VeriCoin users can load VeriCoins onto this wallet and use the SMS network to make transactions around the world.

SEND MONEY OR SPEND MONEY ANYWHERE

VeriBit makes it possible to spend VeriCoin wherever BitCoin is accepted. Besides BitCoin itself, VeriCoin is the most spendable digital currency directly from the wallet.

EARN INTEREST

Network stake-dependent interest is the mechanism for minimizing inflation and earning interest on your investment in VeriCoin. The practical range of interest is between 1.5-2.5% and it is dependent on the liquidity in the network.

PRIVATE ANON TRANSACTIONS? - very appealing feature to many people

Can we do something similar with Digibyte. I think this feature would make our coin THE killer coin. Vericoin has a horrible name IMO. If we can implement some of the features their coin has however I think we could make Digibyte even more appealing. These 4 NEW features would be amazing for Digibyte and help propel us to the next level in the Cryptocurrency  game. Also what are Digibytes called when divided ? A Digibit? We need to make these things clear as well. From outsiders looking in these are things they look at before throwing their money into a coin. I do not believe Vericoin is doing it right. They don't have a good name and that is a huge part of it. I believe if we can implement some of these features if not all of them into Digibyte we will take this game over...

Thoughts anyone?

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:22:19 AM

@DigiByte

Site looks sweet. I agree with earlier comment "clean & simple".

If we are looking to begin picking up those unfamiliar with crypto then the only input I would have is maybe some explanation regarding the different types of wallets. Differences between mobile, web. desktop & alternate wallets. Advantages & disadvantages of each and how the work together.

@everyone else

I read on the CANN thread about there being Opal wallets containing a remote access trojan that has not been detected by AV & Malware software. It sounds like at least on person on the CANN thread lost coins.

I can't vouch for the validity of the claim but definitely something to investigate if you have an Opal wallet. 
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:53:19 AM

DGB feels like a rare coin right now Smiley Nobody is selling for these prices any more apart from the sell walls left.

Good luck if you want to buy more Cheesy A slow&steady grow is happening now and I don't think it will ever go back to those prices.

I would like to thank to the team and especially to Jared, for all the hard work being done by today and appreciation to the community for being constructive, informative and friendly at all times! Well done everybody!
Blazin604

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:02:19 AM

DGB feels like a rare coin right now Smiley Nobody is selling for these prices any more apart from the sell walls left.

Good luck if you want to buy more Cheesy A slow&steady grow is happening now and I don't think it will ever go back to those prices.

I would like to thank to the team and especially to Jared, for all the hard work being done by today and appreciation to the community for being constructive, informative and friendly at all times! Well done everybody!

so glad I picked up that 30million dgb....

LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609

DMD,XZC

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:05:07 AM

dgb is very fast for payment,
hashrate is strong,mine a dgb will cost 30 sat, but miners not leave,let's wait 30 sat

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:08:00 AM

so glad I picked up that 30million dgb....

I think it is Just warming up ! Wink
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:10:37 AM

hashrate is strong,mine a dgb will cost 30 sat, but miners not leave,let's wait 30 sat

Yes, DGB is amazing fast if you do a transfer from one wallet to another.
Mining DGB must be very profitable now, ain't it?
Blazin604

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:15:32 AM

I wonder where we will be 6months from today.....so exciting to be apart of something like this. Its crazy how most of the world is asleep.

halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:20:07 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 01:33:06 AM by halinyo

I wonder where we will be 6months from today.....so exciting to be apart of something like this. Its crazy how most of the world is asleep.

It is good they are sleeping yet Smiley Buying cheap is always good, but when panic buys start, I have to be the first to buy Smiley

PS: Anybody knows if there is a rich list for DGB? I would like to see where I stand on that Cheesy
PS-2: LITECOIN is on fire atm Cheesy Some says it may arrive to $60 per LTC by valentines, there is news and halving, I guess.
Blazin604

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:47:29 AM

It is good they are sleeping yet Smiley Buying cheap is always good, but when panic buys start, I have to be the first to buy Smiley

PS: Anybody knows if there is a rich list for DGB? I would like to see where I stand on that Cheesy
PS-2: LITECOIN is on fire atm Cheesy Some says it may arrive to $60 per LTC by valentines, there is news and halving, I guess.

By VALENTINES? no way...bro...so youre saying if I throw in 1k into LTC it could hit 60? I could bank 60k? at these prices I could pick up around 1000LTC

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 01:49:29 AM

Morning everyone! Looks like we had a nice little boost overnight. Smiley

Blazin604

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:50:38 AM

Morning brother hope all is well in Japan.

Respect from Seattle WA! Keep up the great work!

halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:56:22 AM

Morning Jared. DGB deserves much better, everybody here knows it.
Lets see what surprises are waiting us in the next couple of weeks Wink
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 01:58:33 AM

Hello Jared Cheesy
Markets looks good today!  Btc also climbing Smiley
btctalk has been offline for like 5 hours  Undecided  

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:01:37 AM

By VALENTINES? no way...bro...so youre saying if I throw in 1k into LTC it could hit 60? I could bank 60k? at these prices I could pick up around 1000LTC

I, myself dont think that is possible within that short period of time, definitely wil be going upwards to a few dollars I think. Lets turn back to the original topic DGB. We can discuss privately if you want.

I hope one day DGB can replace LiteCoin Smiley
Blazin604

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:51:43 AM

I, myself dont think that is possible within that short period of time, definitely wil be going upwards to a few dollars I think. Lets turn back to the original topic DGB. We can discuss privately if you want.

I think Digibyte will definitely replace Litecoin if not it will co exist along side it. I think there is room for both.

DoubleTrouble

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:53:26 AM

Agreed, litecoin is falling overtime as less and less people are using it imo.
DigiByte however has plenty of people starting to follow it with hopefully many more soon Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 [778] 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: