Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:03:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 [1130] 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058423 times)
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:08:56 PM

There might be some more rallies over 100 before it ultimately goes back to the 30-40 levels. I don't think we will see the 20s again.
come on then explain to us why this is the case or have you just seen this in a crystal ball or something?

edit: Let me tell you, I bought millions when the price was pushed down to 20s. I could profit selling all the way down to there again but I'm not going to. I know there are other members of this community that did the same and they are not anything to do with this pump group either, so where has your information materialized from or is it just wishful thinking on your part?

Just for you Jumbley, look we back over 100 Wink
I had noticed Danslip thanks. I will be waiting at 50 with all my btc but I'm still not selling my dgb here trying to double up. Smiley

I agree. Gulden is the smart buy at the moment until dgb is back under 50. My btc will be joining yours Smiley

I've been doing a little diversification too (trying to follow my own advice), and I've gotten a couple of initial positions established in a couple of coins, but the bids are getting tougher to get filled - there's a couple where I still haven't picked up anything yet. The things I'm looking at are looking pretty solid, looking like they don't want to go lower, and I'm thinking I'm going to have to raise some bids . . .

On the question of should the DigiReports be weekly or monthly, just a couple of thoughts.

Firstly, it seems to me that reasonable expectations are fairly key. They can be stated expectations as well as implicit. In fact, I think we can say that for everything one might do to be explicit, there are still always implicit expectations that sometimes escape our initial thinking. In this particular case, I think an implicit implication for monthly reports would be that they would be more important since they are less frequent: imagine a month of "slow news", and the criticism that could arise for having reported so little for a monthly report. It would be the same thing that people now say about the weekly reports, but magnified by the fact that since they're monthly, they should be even better, longer, and more information packed. And God forbid a missed monthly report - we'd have all the "this coin's dead" and "the Devs abandoned the coin" folks over here in droves!

I’ve always been a big fan of the DigiReports since I consider them to be first and foremost one of the best ways to not only inform, but to also engage the community – not to mention what it does for the Devs themselves in keeping them in touch with the community as well. There are several win-wins that come with more frequent “interactions”, with the above being some of what I think are the most important.

I also think that a weekly update also implicitly sets lower expectations that allow for the production of reports that don’t always have to be “headline news”. Whereas monthly reports might imply more earth shaking news to meet expectations, I think we are more forgiving with a weekly report. Furthermore, with weekly reports, and this is precisely because they are more frequent and nobody expects revolutionary changes on a weekly basis, it is much more appropriate to even include the anecdotal and trite. Hey, it happens all around us every day: when there’s no news, the nightly news is sometimes nothing but “filler”, and it’s completely acceptable and understandable.

I’m in favor of weekly updates for all these reasons, even when they are seemingly trivial, and perhaps especially when they’re trivial - hey, I'm interested in everything about DigiByte, and it doesn't always have to be super serious. I’m interested in even the smallest details. For example, I’d love to know more about what Tyler is doing with his testing (even if it is over my head – I’m sure it can be told in an interestingly enough dumbed down manner that I would be entertained (and informed . . . to the degree that I can understand, of course). And then when there’s something more important to share, well that too, without a doubt!

In any event, I think there’s always something of interest that can be drummed up on a weekly basis, given the lower expectations (mainly just staying in touch), to be able to justify weekly updates, while the raised expectations of monthly updates just might end up having a boomerang effect, especially when you don’t have any rocket launches planned that month.  ;-)

Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:34:47 AM

Good to see some price strength building here at 100 SAT!
ohsupgurl

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:59:22 AM

Good to see some price strength building here at 100 SAT!

Yeahhhh.. we got dumped down below that quite a few hours ago..
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 02:49:47 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 04:25:16 AM by yoyoamigo

just to comment on this DigiReport thing about how often it should be. So...its either weekly or monthly. But one thing is clear cut and obvious on how it should not be - everyday or more than 1 month.

Basically, keep it to at least once every week or at most once every month. no less than a week, no more than a month. anything in between is fine with me. if its everyday, then we know that the Digibyte Team isn't very busy with their work UNLESS somebody outside of the Team is doing all the reporting. lol...twittering everyday is fine since its really not a lot of work. If its more than a month, this can become worrying and concerning to us investors, supporters, fans (aka digibyters), etc. Gotta keep us updated, in the loop of things.

Its important to have consistency. So try to keep it anywhere between 1-4 weeks. It can be difficult to always have a report, like die die must be once a week or even once a month, since there are times when it can be extremely busy. unforeseen circumstances and stuff. s*** happens. So the Digibyte Team should try to focus within this range of 1-4 weeks. It's just flexible for them.

As for what should the DigiReport be about, i mentioned before, it should always be about DigiByte. Not about other coins or what is happening in the World of Bitcoin. BUT if DigiByte has some relations tied to them, like Digibyte can affect them or vice versa, by all means talk about them. Just make sure to talk about how all of them are related to one another to Digibyte.

Why am i saying about how the DigiReport should be about? Just hoping that some of the basics are covered and to serve as a reminder. Not saying that the DigiReport has been bad. it has been great. so just to say in some sentences: its just simple logic from an investor, supporter, a fan of DigiByte point of view. if i invested some money to buy some stocks from a company, companies has this AGM (Annual General Meeting) to give their report on the company. should the company talk about anything else? no. the focus is on the company, unless there are related stuff, as mentioned above. As a supporter, i want to hear more stuff about what i am supporting. like i support said president. don't tell me about other presidents. but if its about the president's rival, sure. just dont talk about the president's rival's favorite food, likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc. if i am a fan of DigiByte, i want nothing but Digibyte. this should be clear cut.

Of course, if the DigiByte Team intends for the DigiReport to be some sort of a cryptocurrency news media center channel, then.............okay. lol...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

MrPump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

follow me to make money

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:19:59 AM

Follow my free thread or join my group.
We have made money on this PUMP and we are OUT.
There is nothing else to see, you guys can stick to bagholding or be in team that will tell you when to dump Wink

MrPUMP!

bobthenager

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 03:21:32 AM

There is nothing else to see, you guys can stick to bagholding or be in team that will tell you when to dump Wink

MrPUMP!

Dude GTFO off no one here is sad to see you go. Holding since day one will continue to do so! See you in a few months Wink
tmoney2013

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:27:53 AM

Go pump each other's asses
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:58:27 AM

Go pump each other's asses

They are butthurt they didn't get cheaper coin
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:49:19 AM

MrPUMP!

Lol, the trolling is strong with this one. I admit it made me chuckle a little.
benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:40:02 AM

MrPUMP!

Be careful if you do look into this guys thread. It's self moderated and he's deleting peoples complaints.
One guy was down 12 bitcoin after joining his so called group.
plumptoiletduck

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:53:45 AM

MrPUMP!

Be careful if you do look into this guys thread. It's self moderated and he's deleting peoples complaints.
One guy was down 12 bitcoin after joining his so called group.

I'm not surprised, the group that pumped dgb were clearly incompetent. Anyone joining groups like this should expect to lose money... also a bit of self respect.
thsminer

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:29:46 AM

just to comment on this DigiReport thing about how often it should be. So...its either weekly or monthly. But one thing is clear cut and obvious on how it should not be - everyday or more than 1 month.

Basically, keep it to at least once every week or at most once every month. no less than a week, no more than a month. anything in between is fine with me. if its everyday, then we know that the Digibyte Team isn't very busy with their work UNLESS somebody outside of the Team is doing all the reporting. lol...twittering everyday is fine since its really not a lot of work. If its more than a month, this can become worrying and concerning to us investors, supporters, fans (aka digibyters), etc. Gotta keep us updated, in the loop of things.

Its important to have consistency. So try to keep it anywhere between 1-4 weeks. It can be difficult to always have a report, like die die must be once a week or even once a month, since there are times when it can be extremely busy. unforeseen circumstances and stuff. s*** happens. So the Digibyte Team should try to focus within this range of 1-4 weeks. It's just flexible for them.

As for what should the DigiReport be about, i mentioned before, it should always be about DigiByte. Not about other coins or what is happening in the World of Bitcoin. BUT if DigiByte has some relations tied to them, like Digibyte can affect them or vice versa, by all means talk about them. Just make sure to talk about how all of them are related to one another to Digibyte.

Why am i saying about how the DigiReport should be about? Just hoping that some of the basics are covered and to serve as a reminder. Not saying that the DigiReport has been bad. it has been great. so just to say in some sentences: its just simple logic from an investor, supporter, a fan of DigiByte point of view. if i invested some money to buy some stocks from a company, companies has this AGM (Annual General Meeting) to give their report on the company. should the company talk about anything else? no. the focus is on the company, unless there are related stuff, as mentioned above. As a supporter, i want to hear more stuff about what i am supporting. like i support said president. don't tell me about other presidents. but if its about the president's rival, sure. just dont talk about the president's rival's favorite food, likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc. if i am a fan of DigiByte, i want nothing but Digibyte. this should be clear cut.

Of course, if the DigiByte Team intends for the DigiReport to be some sort of a cryptocurrency news media center channel, then.............okay. lol...

Completely agree with this. Digireport is a great tool to keep in touch with the community, but it must serve a purpose. If there is a period with rapid change weekly is fine but if there is no news once a month will do. Otherwise there is a risk we end up in the local newspaper sydrome, with "The cat of the neighbours fell off the fence" like stories...
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:36:01 AM

Jared, loved the last digireport but just have one concern regarding those weekly updates.

I think you should change the digireport to monthly updates so we dont fall short and miss out some weeks.
We all know how busy you are and it seems like its just to much to keep up with, I think monthly reports would be much easier for you and would be a treat for us members as you would have a lot of details to share from the previous weeks.

Anyways thats just my opinion so ill leave it with you.

Keep up the good work.

snakey

I think a month is too long it becomes like a magazine subscription.
I'd prefer to see a fortnightly one if there is content trouble and if there isn't much to add I think Jared should focus on responding to forum content. Take the most interesting posts in that fortnight and address them in the digireport. This will bulk it out. It should be around 5-10 mins a digireport I think.

If Jared is busy maybe an intern / administrative person could collate this information for him to compose the digireport of.

Addtionally i'd like to see a live digireport or "digipanel" where Jared is in his threads and answers live ask me questions in a twitch.tv channel. This would go a long way to the twitch tipping and league of legends stuff since twitch is the gamers service. Why not get your reports and live ask me, interact with me reports going there?
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 10:27:20 AM

TA on Digibyte, unfinished business? : https://youtu.be/rIxIh1gXipM?t=32m51s

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:37:06 AM

Hey guys, could there be any other reason for this recent rise or is it just a result of these p&d groups?  

Could any of this growth be organic like new users coming in or new developments etc.  Sorry I haven't checked in in a while here.  
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:04:20 AM

Hey guys, could there be any other reason for this recent rise or is it just a result of these p&d groups?  

Could any of this growth be organic like new users coming in or new developments etc.  Sorry I haven't checked in in a while here.  

Absolutely! If crypto has a future, this coin certainly does.
rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:13:01 AM

Absolutely! If crypto has a future, this coin certainly does.

Well I am certain crypto has a future, but like everybody I am not sure how all this will play out.
frottirzokni

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:25:25 AM

Bitcointalk forum is the incubator between the crypto scene and the real world. As far as I know, there were no succesfull transition from here to there, that is why I don't believe one can tell which coin will be the first pioneer just by looking at graphs, doing serious (looking) analizations, comparisons, chats, etc.
From my point of view what matters, is how commited the developers are, how do they acting-reacting, and do they share the same future vision, and are they willing to work for it. I see all these here, at DGB, I think this project will be the winner.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 12:06:23 PM

TA on Digibyte, unfinished business? : https://youtu.be/rIxIh1gXipM?t=32m51s

interesting. well spent 15mins of my time.
looks like somebody/s isn't/aren't satisfied...
i fully agree with the speaker on one thing - hopefully we dont have to wait long.

Thanks for the share 24!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

rustynailer

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 12:09:21 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 12:20:36 PM by rustynailer

Bitcointalk forum is the incubator between the crypto scene and the real world. As far as I know, there were no succesfull transition from here to there, that is why I don't believe one can tell which coin will be the first pioneer just by looking at graphs, doing serious (looking) analizations, comparisons, chats, etc.
From my point of view what matters, is how commited the developers are, how do they acting-reacting, and do they share the same future vision, and are they willing to work for it. I see all these here, at DGB, I think this project will be the winner.

I completely agree with all of what you say.  But I might add that there are (despite all the scams around here) lots of committed devs who are working very hard in this area, but only time will tell who has the winning formula.

Edit. I forgot to add that I think DGB is going great and I will be hodling for a while now.   Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 [1130] 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: