Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 [1604] 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058328 times)
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:55:40 AM

Cheesy Lol. @The Irishman, what do you think caused the incredible dip/decrease in price of Digibyte? Is it just the overall relation to Bitcoin and the vitality there or is there another reason for it?

As with everything regarding oscillations on free markets, it would be naive of me to try to pinpoint a cause (or causes) in cases like this, especially for the absurdly fast price increase. All we can do is a pragmatic analysis of what happened: the coin's price increased from under 50 to over 2000 satoshi too fast, something which would inevitably end up leading to a massive price correction and profit taking. Anyone who has followed bitcoin from the beginning saw that happen lots of times.

What people fail to notice is that, even with DGB at 500 satoshi (or even lower), that still means huge profits for everyone who was mining or holding the coin more than 3 months ago when the price went as low as 19 satoshi. Hell, if you had bought the coin at 19 satoshi, when it reached 190 you'd already have made a profit of 10x! The only people whining are the greedy ones who never supported DGB and only showed up here AFTER the price started rising so fast, hoping to make a quick buck. Real supporters and savvy, level-headed investors won't be bothered by bubbles or heavy oscillations happening within a couple weeks span.

a lot of newcomer got into this at 2100satoshi, i really dont like the way we made profit is someone had to be eat each other

That's just part of the game. Any profit you took in the past means you also ate someone's funds and maybe now they are down. I sold 75% of my holdings between 2250 and 2350 to those who are now, if still holding them to make a buck, are crying their eyes out. I mined DGB and also bought DGB when it was 34 sats. DGB has make me a little on the wealthy side, but still I complain because there is no regular solid facts coming on a regular basis from the dev team. I don't care if they market DGB. but I do care about what's going on with DGB. Currently, I can't mine because it doesn't work. I can't use the iOS wallet because it doesn't work and last time I checked, I can't take MY DGB out of the game site because it doesn't work. I have supported DGB from late 2014. Personally, I think it's time for DGB to shit or get off the pot.

ah you are not update, market has explanation, mining is fine many of us didnt have problem just you and the question is why?, if you are supporter since 2014 i think you know about apple delete digibyte wallet since year ago, so my question is are you really supported since 2014? or just liar?
account register June 09, 2017 but talk since 2014, oh i see clone account right? Grin Grin Grin

Telenong you're just another idiot shooting your mouth off about things you don't know about and that's all you'll ever be. So no need for you to try to convince anyone of anything different than that on any scale. It will cause your pea brain to explode.

newbie is talking soo scaaryy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
liar!

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
najar360

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:56:50 AM

hello guys,
try to search anyway but cant find.
may i know what hash rate for below card
rx580 8g
rx480 8gb
rx570 4gb
gtx1070
gtx1080ti

thanks
Moderator.

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:43:55 PM

Hitted the floor. We bought cheap. Time to retrace 1k inc.
san2ok

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:19:21 PM

Hitted the floor. We bought cheap. Time to retrace 1k inc.

yes it is too far from the highest hi, buy now would be safe
Razoo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:21:25 PM

Typical r
Cheesy Lol. @The Irishman, what do you think caused the incredible dip/decrease in price of Digibyte? Is it just the overall relation to Bitcoin and the vitality there or is there another reason for it?

As with everything regarding oscillations on free markets, it would be naive of me to try to pinpoint a cause (or causes) in cases like this, especially for the absurdly fast price increase. All we can do is a pragmatic analysis of what happened: the coin's price increased from under 50 to over 2000 satoshi too fast, something which would inevitably end up leading to a massive price correction and profit taking. Anyone who has followed bitcoin from the beginning saw that happen lots of times.

What people fail to notice is that, even with DGB at 500 satoshi (or even lower), that still means huge profits for everyone who was mining or holding the coin more than 3 months ago when the price went as low as 19 satoshi. Hell, if you had bought the coin at 19 satoshi, when it reached 190 you'd already have made a profit of 10x! The only people whining are the greedy ones who never supported DGB and only showed up here AFTER the price started rising so fast, hoping to make a quick buck. Real supporters and savvy, level-headed investors won't be bothered by bubbles or heavy oscillations happening within a couple weeks span.

a lot of newcomer got into this at 2100satoshi, i really dont like the way we made profit is someone had to be eat each other

That's just part of the game. Any profit you took in the past means you also ate someone's funds and maybe now they are down. I sold 75% of my holdings between 2250 and 2350 to those who are now, if still holding them to make a buck, are crying their eyes out. I mined DGB and also bought DGB when it was 34 sats. DGB has make me a little on the wealthy side, but still I complain because there is no regular solid facts coming on a regular basis from the dev team. I don't care if they market DGB. but I do care about what's going on with DGB. Currently, I can't mine because it doesn't work. I can't use the iOS wallet because it doesn't work and last time I checked, I can't take MY DGB out of the game site because it doesn't work. I have supported DGB from late 2014. Personally, I think it's time for DGB to shit or get off the pot.

ah you are not update, market has explanation, mining is fine many of us didnt have problem just you and the question is why?, if you are supporter since 2014 i think you know about apple delete digibyte wallet since year ago, so my question is are you really supported since 2014? or just liar?
account register June 09, 2017 but talk since 2014, oh i see clone account right? Grin Grin Grin

Telenong you're just another idiot shooting your mouth off about things you don't know about and that's all you'll ever be. So no need for you to try to convince anyone of anything different than that on any scale. It will cause your pea brain to explode.

liar!

Typical response from an idiot. Were you born an idiot Telenong or did you go to school and learn it?
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:03:59 AM

What is the news on DGB, guys? People are trashtalking about it on other trollboxes and the numbers are mainly in red, despite the whole market is recovering with good percentages. Is there something new coming up?
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:19:29 AM

Typical r

liar!

Typical response from an idiot. Were you born an idiot Telenong or did you go to school and learn it?
LIAR!

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
icetision

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:36:43 AM

Guys, help please.

Which algo choose best for mine at middle CPU? (only cpu)?

and pool?

thx!
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:00:41 AM

It did hit the floor hope it will shoot to 2k sat again in no time time,,, to buy again, idiot me i bought at 1800 sat when it was in his all time high but hey that`s trading gonna hold until it went to nada.
esbrave789

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:03:00 AM

I like the name. I made a profit of 1 million dollars from here
modsrocky

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:59:34 AM

will dgb add some privacy functions in the future?

maximdelaet

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:36:49 AM

Can any of you stupid ignorant fucks give me a single fucking reason why DGB keeps underperforming then???
Complete bunch of idiots that think they know something related to economics LOL teach yourselves something and listen to my words.
I don't know if any of you even know how a market works or how a price is set? The market price simply based on the last traded price... which is ofcourse based ont the amount of sell and buy orders... which is codefined by the amount selled by miners so it's not stupid to say this AT ALL...
You're all just stupid ignorant fucks that think they know something about economics and actually know nothing about anything.
Too much sell orders, not enough buy orders, sellers decrease sell price, price drops, this happens continuously with DGB.
But it seems to have no effect at all trying to teach the idiots of this world something they clearly don't understand.
I think I know another reason why people don't want to get into DGB anymore, why they are glad to leave and why nobody believes in it for the long term.
It's because of those stupid fucktards in the community  Wink
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:43:43 AM

I am watching from distance right now because it was holding for days in wait of some updates at 1k satoshi range but nothing happened because dev wants it to have natural growth without creating any hype what I read from his posts. It seems that it is downtrend but it will make come back. If someone ask reason my answer is same reason for what it went in last rally at all time high will be next time too. All cryptocoins are being pumped without any reason right now.
Moderator.

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:48:32 AM

Just whales wanna refill the bags big time. Once its done price will fly. Myself i invested 20btc at 850price. And im glad i bought at that price. It wont be much longer at this (new) low range prices.
benjamoyne

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:51:15 AM

Can any of you stupid ignorant fucks give me a single fucking reason why DGB keeps underperforming then???
Complete bunch of idiots that think they know something related to economics LOL teach yourselves something and listen to my words.
I don't know if any of you even know how a market works or how a price is set? The market price simply based on the last traded price... which is ofcourse based ont the amount of sell and buy orders... which is codefined by the amount selled by miners so it's not stupid to say this AT ALL...
You're all just stupid ignorant fucks that think they know something about economics and actually know nothing about anything.
Too much sell orders, not enough buy orders, sellers decrease sell price, price drops, this happens continuously with DGB.
But it seems to have no effect at all trying to teach the idiots of this world something they clearly don't understand.
I think I know another reason why people don't want to get into DGB anymore, why they are glad to leave and why nobody believes in it for the long term.
It's because of those stupid fucktards in the community  Wink

I like the fact posted in big letters
If you had of made it Red it would have been perfect......

Sorry what was your post about again??? Wink
Moderator.

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:11:28 AM

Spreading fud from people like this only makes whales happier. They can buy cheaper Cheesy . And like the rest of the liars i really watch digibyte closely from 2014. Its steady coin, secure. With huge investors. Hehe ethereum is top volume.. Even tho they have network problems tx fees and u cant fcking move ur money from poloniex like me bought few of them.. So the rest 20btc left got into dgb not ethereum bullshet hype which will reach 20 satoshi at 2020 Cheesy
LostWords

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:23:06 AM

Spreading fud from people like this only makes whales happier. They can buy cheaper Cheesy . And like the rest of the liars i really watch digibyte closely from 2014. Its steady coin, secure. With huge investors. Hehe ethereum is top volume.. Even tho they have network problems tx fees and u cant fcking move ur money from poloniex like me bought few of them.. So the rest 20btc left got into dgb not ethereum bullshet hype which will reach 20 satoshi at 2020 Cheesy
Why do people talk about ETH like that? I am not invested in nor do I know anything about ETH but I see a lot of ICO's working with ETH and they really put theirselfs up there in the top. What makes everyone hate them and think they will fail?
dssknatrader

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:57:02 PM

it's true about the miners though, they are just too trigger happy and keep dumping the moment it shows slight red. if they can hold and not sell for few days the price will go up substantially.
i think the miners who keep selling are from 3rd world country like india and are happy with few dollars of gain as it's good enough for them.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:02:19 PM

it's true about the miners though, they are just too trigger happy and keep dumping the moment it shows slight red. if they can hold and not sell for few days the price will go up substantially.
i think the miners who keep selling are from 3rd world country like india and are happy with few dollars of gain as it's good enough for them.

Most miners, especially the big operations, mine to make money. They don't speculate on future values. They have overhead and expenses to pay and the product they sell to do that is the coins they mine.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
dssknatrader

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:11:53 PM

Most miners, especially the big operations, mine to make money. They don't speculate on future values. They have overhead and expenses to pay and the product they sell to do that is the coins they mine.

i am sure regardless of where they are, the electricity, rent and loans can be paid monthly so they can definitely hold for 2-3 days of not selling and let the price increase, this will lead to increase in volume too and then sell in high volume to not affect the price much.
this will make the coin stay healthy and grow.
Pages: « 1 ... 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 [1604] 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: