Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward?  (Read 6389 times)
Swanh

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
They sell because they wanted to earn profit for their works,even if they doesn't invested money in different coins,but they invested time and effort on signature campaigns,its like a job payments which probably helps to those bounty hunters to earn extra source of incone.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:53:47 PM

Obviously because they don't know how the things work... and they cut their own possible profits on their own.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Xmm

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:59:34 PM

I think that if the project really inspires confidence, then it is not immediately sold. I keep a lot of coins, but as practice shows, it was better to sell them!

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:00:21 PM

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

bounty hunters always disregard the price of the coin that they got. Maybe because they are afraid that the price wont raise up again or maybe they dont have the time to wait because instead of waiting for the price to raise up again they will sell it immediately and have the money.
kakehgilleh

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:04:46 PM

because they just want money. they do not want to store tokens in some time. therefore they sell tokens from reward of bounty.
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:13:59 PM

Because for many Hunters it's free money and they dont care about project and idea. Got tokens, sell them, got money, nnnext. Dont forget that much people do 20+ bounty campaigns at a same time and they simply dont have a time to spectate the projects. But in my opinion Hunters is not a big problem, much bigger problem is "investors" who register with multiply accounts, and sell all tokens that they got + bonuses, right after they see first x's.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:15:41 PM

Most bounty hunter want to make profit they afraid to turn their hardwork into nothing we all know that most ico project turn into scam so immediate selling of reward will turn to money.
But I notice some ico project delay the distribution of reward to the bounty hunter to avoid dumping of price.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:16:15 PM

Not always. I don't (but I don't consider myself as a bounty hunter either). What I do is I skip most bounties, and I only participate in those offered by projects I really believe in, and I would invest myself. This is a great way to get some extra tokens for free which I intend to hold for a longer term horizon. I do think that selling immediately is a good strategy ONLY if you are doing bounties for shitty projects.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

What you say can be true, but it could be wrong.
True, if they may be unemployed and their source of income depends only on the prize given by dev.
Wrong, every occurrence of a transaction not necessarily they only sell it for the sake of getting money, they may exchange it for another coin, as has been said, by avirdoz.

What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

No problem we will wait until the token is sold and sold.
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:36:33 PM

Because most people do that, it's a safe way. They can buy at lower prices and will have more tokens. However, many projects rose very high and many early sellers cried
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:36:57 PM

This is just because the psychology of bounty participants fear that the exchange rate will fall after the distribution. It is believed that members of the bounty will sell all of their Token and this will cause the Token rates to fall sharply. Therefore, most of the bounty participants sell the token after they receive it.

parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:53:21 PM

They sell immediately because of some reasons, maybe they need urgent money especially for those who are unemployed. Others fear that the value of the coins may fall. Others sell to buy tokens to ICO or altcoin.
modamo

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:55:52 PM

As practice shows, some tokens are going to die some time later. And the price of coins may fall much more than it was at the beginning. Bounty hunters, as a rule, don't analyze every project they participate. They have no idea for what the tokens are created. Their psychology requires to sell, because they don't invest money for it.

alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:03:05 AM

Because the bounty hunters find it so easy that they get tokens, so they can not appreciate what they've received. They should wait for token prices to be as planned by ICO, then they will get more profit, than if sold too quickly.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:22:34 AM

Most people in bounty are in bounty for the money not really about the project an some used bounty as a major source of income, so they always sell immediately to raise money for whatever purpose they need the money, Me too most time I due sell to get fiat for my upkeep
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:39:05 AM

my own analysis, I found out that some token after some time or months interval will see the token will drop to peak values... I mean it will drop 10% of the previous value so that is why some them like selling immediately to maintain the value of their token or the sell it out to Ethereum or bitcoin. although some do hold the token till the see's that it has recovered fully
Thira

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:40:18 AM

May be because they need urgently money for living or shopping.As for me,I never sell bounty tokens just after receiving,I prefer to hold.

Bounty hunters sell immediately their rewards, yes it depends of the individual hunters what their priority in their needs, usually joining in bounty campaign is another way of earning income, that is why some will never hold for investment of the reward they recieved from the campaign, they prefer to used it immediately the said money.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:40:41 AM

Like they say, people don't normally attach much value to things they got freely, If they had used their money to invest, I guess they won't sell it off immediately without making any much again from it. So I feel they dump because it is gotten freely and they don't spend a dime except their time doing the bounty.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:47:23 AM

Most bounty hunters do not actually perform studies on the project to ascertain its level of success, hence, do not know the true potentials of most of the coins they receive at the end of the bounty program. Also, because bounty hunters do not invest their monies, they tend to sell at any price on the market and never feel any sense of loss.

totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:49:12 AM

Most of them want to get the opportunity to sell the rewarded tokens at a high price or sometime they are afraid that the project might be scam that discourage them and let go of the tokens early.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: