Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:00:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward?  (Read 6389 times)
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:54:55 PM

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Many bounty hunters needs to pay their rent and bills. Campaign today is so long compared before that is why other bounty hunters force to dump their token. If the campaign will not take long , the bounty hunters can participate in other campaign that could cover  their monthly expenses.
dangcaohung

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:36:42 PM

I think because they just want to tkae profit as fast as possible. One bounty campaign often in 3-4 months, so if they did from that time, they have to wait 3-4months to take the rewards. Time makes them can not keep calm. Thats too bad because there will be many good project which can x10, x100 in future.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

maybe they want to get money instan , or they know if not sell another person will be dump it , because investor have bonus token .
and to many reason they wont to sell token from bounty.

shelimy

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

I think that bounty hunters should see how the tokens doing when they listed on exchanges. It also depends on the market situation, if the market is in bull trend then you should consider selling immediately.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:45:39 PM

Well most bounty hunters are not financially sound and so as soon as they receive their tokens and it is listed on any exchange sites they sell most of their tokens as soon as possible. Sometimes it's quite different in the sense that, after a bounty campaign sometimes out of huge participation some bounty hunters get more of the coin without necessarily investing into the ICO and so they sell it off at a very low price just to get their fiat curency.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jonathancool220

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:42:48 AM

fatal error if you directly sell the token that has been distributed. because more tokens are coming in. Exchange is another token that the higher its price. (but maybe they need money when they are sick or to pay their dues etc).

so just hold your token up, past the ICO border price and it will be a profit for you.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:52:55 AM

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Everyone has their reasons. You can do research and analysis about the token you can before you sell it. But many people sell for some reason, some sell it directly because they are afraid the price will decrease, some sell because they really need money at that time, some are holding it because they believe the price will soar in the future, so everyone has reasons and choices respectively.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:18:15 AM

Not all bounty hunters do sell their coins immediately, I too am a bounty hunter but I do not sell my coins immediately, I just wait for the right time to sell it especially If  the ICO has a good road map. One example of this is oyster protocol, I did not sell it upon ED listing , I sold it little by litle when it was listed in kucoin and reach more than a dollar so I was able to have a very good profit out of a bounty campaign.
misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:22:23 AM

Based on my eexperience, not all bounty hunters do that but mostly. This is because the price in that day that it was given is usually higher than the initial price or the same, means that you could profit big during this time. After that span of time the price will drop so low that you will need to hold it and wait for it to pump again. Early birds catches the worm as they said.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
uletkeket

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:25:47 AM

Because they don't know what will hapend wit their reward or token from bounty. And they want to enjoy the reward first like me.
abramovich

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:53:09 AM

Most people sell tokens / coins from bounty because they do not want the price to decrease more and more. I think it's better for you to do an analysis of the tokens you can, whether it has the potential to increase or not. If you think the token will increase, hold for a while but if you find it difficult to increase, it is better to sell it.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:58:44 AM

There are several reasons why I think they do that
1 they need money because of the urgent economic needs

2. They immediately convert to tokens that they trust, it's because they do not believe or are not sure that the tokens they get will be better

3. They are a trader who is ready to make another purchase if the price is going cheaper
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:59:41 AM

I know some bounty hunters who act this way. Their reason is that they want an immediate profit. They do not know the potential of the ICO's bounty campaign they had joined. I have read the whitepaper of each of those ICOs and I found out that they are actually good. In short, they do not bother to read. They just join and then sell after they receive their rewards.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:01:24 AM

Most sell because they do not have any other source of income. As you can see bounty hunters are from predominantly Asian or Developing countries. There are few Europeans like us oldies doing it for a living.
Also they don't care about the tokens, they just want bitcoin or cash as their immediate end game.

Only a few of the bounty hunters are real crypto enthusiasts who would hold some or a portion of their tokens because they actually believe in the projects they promote.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:02:54 AM

after they receive the payment or distribution of the results of their work will be made supply increases. It's a little wobbly and prices making the market value will go down. many are afraid of this downturn will be deeper so sell it cheap and usually under the ICO. These opportunities are sometimes utilized investors to buy at cheap prices. But if you want to be patient and wait for the result precisely great.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

Some of these tokens fail, if you hold them for a long time. That's why, bounty hunters sell immediately. I think they should hold for some time to realize the actual worth of token.
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:06:50 AM

there are people always sell their token when it hit exchange even when it still in the decentralized exchange like Idex when it have good price they instantly sell it and don't care about the token prospect in the future. Many of the bounty hunter still newbie and don't know the art of HODL so they sell instantly their Token

Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:15:38 AM

This s a distinct character shown by bounty hunters, most of them sell of immediately after rewards leading to  huge dump of the token which normally result in drastic reduction in value of the tokens in the market, Not sure why this happens but its a sure indication that these hunters have no belief in the tokens ability r in the bounty program they took art in. Most say that the they sell out because of urgent need of money, but come to think of it, the longer you hold the higher the chances are that you will sell at  a high rice, so why not just wait?
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

Because they are not sure that the future of the tokens will be great. Nowadays the market is red and they are trying to get cash as fast as they can.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:27:42 AM

You have to bear in mind that some people will only take part in Bounties as a source of income, they are not interested in investing in crypto and treat the bounty as a paid job. For that reason, they will trade the coins into ETH or BTC as soon as possible and then cash out to FIAT.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: