Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:46:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward?  (Read 6388 times)
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:42:09 AM

It's depends on the bounty hunter, but the main reason why they sell after be listed on exchange is they want money from their efforts. some are holding their coins and waiting for prices to rise after bounty hunter sells their coins
Incognito01

Activity: 378
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:44:13 AM

Only inexperienced Bounty hunters sell tokens immediately. Those who have long been involved in bounty campaigns know many cases when at first the price was very low but then it increased in several times. And in order not to regret the lost profit, experienced Bounty hunters hold tokens for a long time.

bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

Some factors behind this condition may be:
- They need the cash sooner or coins to buy other altcoins on the listing (top 20 coins)
- They are afraid of losing the opportunity to sell the coin when the price is normal
- They may not believe that the coin can be developed.
Whatever the reasons or factors, it may make the price of the coin dropped easily from the ICO distribution. In my opinion, it is better to analyze and consider first the decision.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:00:59 AM

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
Theyre dumping it immediately for profit, people want an instant reward and they transfer their coins into fiast money; or they exchange the received tokens into a preferred coins like BTC, ETH, etc.
jheipee19

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:05:07 AM

Some even sell and invest in coin that are stable and has better potentials than the initial. Some other sell because they need the cash at that particular time and have no other option than to sell.To me, the reason for them selling immediately they receive reward might be due to the kind of project they are into or how long it took them to get the reward thereby loosing trust in such project as the price might fall and they do no want to run at loss.
bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:07:29 AM

Maybe they need some urgent income from it. It also depends upon the tokens they are dealing with. As some of the Bounties take too long  to reward you. Some sell them so they can invest into more good coins  like BTC, ETH etc. Different hunters have different thoughts.
hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:09:56 AM

One of those reasons is the fact that most of those coins are always delayed, so they'll think they've waisted enough time already. Some other sell because they need the cash at that particular time and have no other option than to sell.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:13:20 AM

I think, if they need money immediately, this may be the reason. But I noticed that the last ICO preferred to distribute tokens to hunters but the tokens would have a big drop after the hunters dumped them but sometimes the hunters regretted selling because they did not expect the tokens to increase greatly.

felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:19:12 AM

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

Because they think practically....  It is better for them to have the reward on their hand rather than holding it for long time without assurance....  If they get their rewards immediately they can used it in there life..... But for me it is not good to be a panic seller....  If you can control yourself....  Control it better strategy is to hold it until the price will pump rather than getting it too early....

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:23:21 AM

because that is the one fastest way to make money after they recieve some. I dont know some of thier reasong maybe to buy good coins and gain more profits, but some the actually sell those token and soon after they sell they wait for the dip to buy again the same coin they dump and wait again for another ATH to gain more profit

thats not even fast because you did already wait for months before youd finally recieve your coins from that bounty. theres no fast money or easy money here in crypto because all of them needs an effort and patience. anyway , as a bounty hunter myself. i do self my coins immediately after i recieve them because i badly need money all the time due to the reason that i dont have a regular job offline. as of now i stil depend on the crypto or on the bounties that ive joined.

but not all of the bounty hunters are i think will do same as what ive do because not all of them are poor. some of them do have other income sources aside from earning on bounties , so i guess they did not sell their coins too early. instead they'l wait for a longer time or when the coins have fully matured.
Another reason is most of the bounty rewards lose their value when time passes by. It is very seldom that an altcoin would surpassed a huge dump like ethereum, believe me many altcoins have tried already. I also sell my rewards but not all of them, I only sell a portion of it then I hold so if ever the price rise I would still have some coins for me to sell.

I recommend finding a solid job, depending on cryptos for income is not right because our market is very volatile. Even if you have so many cryptos, if the market price is not good you won't like to sell it.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
rmoto

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:35:57 AM

Personally, I do not always immediately sell if the project shows that he is perpetually a coin you can hold for future growth. But basically you need to sell right away, while the price is normal, because basically the coin is quickly valued
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:41:37 AM

Because many bounty hunters want to get a quick profit and do not want to wait. In general, there is something in this, because as practice shows in recent months - coins when they go to the exchange give a certain growth, and then very much falls in price.
jhon pantau

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:43:07 AM

Because usually the price of coins will decline after the ICO process ends, so they are afraid if the coins they get it will decline further. They are also afraid if their coins cannot develop well and also have no good prospects in the future. They want to exchange the coin with another more valuable coin. In addition, the reasons may also be based on the emergency needs that must be met at that time.
hariini

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:48:13 AM

because the bounty hunters do not want to lose if the tokens received and then hold in advance even decrease in price, so the bounty hunters as soon as possible to sell tokens received from bounty campaign when the tokens or coins entered into the exchange
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

The most reasons of some bounty hunters sell out their coins right away after distribution and on exchange is that they are afraid the the coin price will drop easily. They will prefer to make it for cash and buy some goods in the real world. Alternatively, they are willing to sell them and move it to the altcoins to invest.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:56:12 AM

I think because they thought if they didn't sell immediately, someone will sell it and price will dump. When price dump pulling others also want to sell and price get lower. So they choose sell immediately and if they think it is good project, they will buy back later.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:58:01 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 05:40:48 AM by tylerderden

Most of the bounty hunters sell their bounty coins when the tokens are listed on the exchange as they work to get the tokens in order to sell them on the exchange for a quick buck and don't wait for the price increase and they even sell below the ICO price many a times. But the best thing would be to sell those coins when they ride above the ICO price and then sell their coins as then they would get the best deal for waiting for the tokens to get listed too.
pmjmhjon30

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:58:14 AM

Bounty hunters choose to avoid risk. In other words, the coin price can increase as the time goes by but if they sell it immediately although they might not be able to enjoy bigger value but avoiding the risk of value decreasing.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:01:44 AM

Once tokens have been sent to a person's wallet, he alone can decide on what to do with that coin; whether to sell or hold. I would prefer to hold but these days, the way coin prices decrease after ICO, i believe that is the reason why most sell immediately instead of holding.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

I do not know how the rest of the bounty campaign participants do, but personally I do not sell my coins immediately if the price is lower than the one that was during the ICO. I try to take part in good projects, which I believe in, and I do not want to sell my coins at low prices.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: