Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward?  (Read 6388 times)
youngmobi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

Some people sell there token immediately after the recieve there token, Is Because the are afraid that maybe the price of a token will fall down, And the want to insure themselves against losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:05:45 PM

bounty hunters don't keep coin in hand because of some reason, some prefer to change it to better coin like Bitcoin, Etheruem or Litecoin etc. so they don't like keeping other coins in holding.
while some bounty hunters want quick reward to they sell token as fast as possible, they even sell in low price (because they do not invest so they don't know the value of what they lose)

Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

Most immediately sell their coins because they are afraid that if the price falls they will not be able to sell and will have to wait.
I also think that today the market is unstable, therefore, if you long drag with the sale of coins, perhaps you can not earn anything.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:38:49 PM

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

I think some sell them right away since they have worked patiently and exerted effort on promoting the project, they want to be rewarded instantly. Some are selling it to have money to buy some potential altcoin. There are a lot of reasons why people sell them.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:41:27 PM

I will answer the question. I do not know how to wait, that's why I sell my coins. I do not have enough endurance.
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:58:17 PM

Often, as soon as the coins go to the exchange, the price of them is more than the price of the ICO. But then the price of coins falls several times. I think that's the main reason why bounty hunters sell coins right away.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:58:26 PM

Most immediately sell their coins because they are afraid that if the price falls they will not be able to sell and will have to wait.

I am totally agree with you. They are afraid not to have time to sell and one more important things they do not believe in project

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
BountyLord

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:55:09 PM

I think that experienced bounty hunters are waiting for the release of the token to the normal exchange, other sell all at once on EtherDelta. And they regret about it after. The problem is that most tokens now can not be sold at all.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:05:39 PM

Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
 bounty hunters are generally as inexperienced beginners who don't quite understand yet what the market, or students who enough what is enough, ask any hunter what he was doing with his coin which he earned during the 3 first x months, he will tell you sold! who strongly understands this market is not participating in the bounty but in the ICO.
kgrsameera

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

Not everytime actually. Sometimes when the bounty tokens are distributed to the participants they are gonna panic and sell. they are dumping it to get immediate profit from it. Some coins are worth keeping. they are ending up with a huge profit. It depends on the potential of the project.
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:36:55 PM

Well, I think there are a lot of reasons. first, is that they waited a long time joining a bounty campaign. and they will wait again for their tokens to be distributed to them. when the distribution is finished, there's a big chance that the value of their token will decrease or DUMP happens. that's why most of them don't want to wait for that to happen. So they would immediately exchange the tokens that they have.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:44:29 PM

Most bounty hunters see bounty campaigns as a job. Some even take them up as a full time job and what is the reward for doing a job? You get paid. So when hunters sell off their coins immediately they are cashing out their rewards for weeks of tasks done. I encourage bounty projects to start paying off hunters in ETH or BTC to avoid dumping their tokens at exchanges upon listing

Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

Because they do bounty to earn income. Maybe if they already have the deposit money, they will think to HODL the coins they get from the bounty. I would think the same if I have deposits and HODL coins until the price is high.
Gonzo1977

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:01:42 PM

I think first of all most of the bounty hunters are beginners, and due to this they do not know exactly what supports certain coin, that said they cannot tell shit from french fries, so they sell the unknown to acquire the well-known. 
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:55:54 AM

Yeah , this is a big truth that most of the bounty hunters sell Thier coin token , and the main reason behind this thing that they are doing is that they have feelings of fear to loss the hard work that they did during the participation in the bounty campaign of the ICO project , so usually they sell .
And also here it is a usual thing for such works because in the present time most of the ICOs are not resulting into better , I mean they are not results into better , like the coin get dump in minutes after the launch and also sometimes they close Thier project by giving the reason to not to reach at hard and soft investment in their project .
But here I would like to suggest to many of the bounty hunters from here , that they should it sell their all the tokens , they should in fraction only , I Mean they should sell in 50% only and rest of them should be hold by them because sometimes the price of the tokens rise to very high then what the price of the token was during the ICO token sell .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
otis.nolan

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:41:25 PM

I am a bounty hunter, but I have never sold tokens immediately after they are listed. I do not think that we should do so, at least because it is quite often we are not profitable.
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:48:53 PM

no one does that. It is bad or they are not mature enough to cherish the value of their labor. That's the truth I see. I was also a bounty participant and invested in ico but I never sold my token early. Based on the roadmap and waiting for the perfection of the product.
kolpher001

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:50:58 PM

when we consider about the market at the current. bounty hunters are the people who make profit buy selling tokens and coins without holding. as a example . i got some tokens from a special bounty more than 13K tokens which worth 900$+ . ICO price was 0.1$ and now it is 0.01$ 10x loss. if i sold them at that time and convert them to USDT then now i can buy 10 times more than i have. i think best thing is selling more than holding. sell and invest them to a good coin or token  Wink Wink
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

Personal issue I guess because I've been there before when I sold my bounty rewards when it hits the exchange and that I have a financial issue so I had no choice but to sell my bounty tokens. another reason will be is they wanted to get an BTC or ETH to buy most potential coin other than the bounty token they received.

Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:30:57 PM

People different reasons for selling, Bounty hunters however have been for a long time been guilty for selling off their rewards as soon as they get them and as soon as they are in the exchange platforms, for different , some claim that they need the money badly, but so does everyone in the crypto platform, few people are patient enough with coins these days, letting the greed and the urge to make quick money take over them, hence they cash in early not knowing that they can make more if only they hold

Bitcoin to the moon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: