Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WORLDWIDE]Bitmine - 950 GH/S 1500 USD - Next day delivery.  (Read 59794 times)
visdude
Legendary

Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:00:07 AM

He told me he uses blockchain for conversion, if that helps anyone.

That's reasonable (about the same as Bitstamp).  Thanks.

Do you own one...or more?  If so, how are they doing?

tzortz

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:05:34 AM

I would be careful of him as I had bought 2 pieces, and he delayed sending for 10 days.
I received fully overdust miners.

Is not that serious and he rarely replies, and also did not give warranty to most cases mentioned in the previous posts.

I changed the psus myself to upgraded server psus, as they were too small and switching off all the time.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:26:17 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 09:21:09 AM by visdude

I would be careful of him as I had bought 2 pieces, and he delayed sending for 10 days.

Is not that serious and he rarely replies, and also did not give warranty to most cases mentioned in the previous posts.

I changed the psus myself to upgraded server psus, as they were too small and switching off all the time.

Hence my request for current pictures, especially some that show the 1300W PSU upgrade.  I've already made such a request at least twice now but somehow, the pictures remain elusive.  I mean, how hard could it be (especially if one is selling something and would want to show a potential buyer what it actually looks like) to pull out a mobile phone, snap away and upload/post it on here?  The last time I heard, customers are still entitled to see what they are actually buying before taking the plunge.

Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:11:44 AM

Also, Bitmain Antminer S2 is now 1650 including shipping, and it reportedly does the full 1 th. (Groupbuy)

Also, prices have gone down more than you would have actually mined on most units, so waiting some more might be a good strategy.

With the next difficulty increase at 18% again and BTC still this low... might be better off just buying btc or putting your money somewhere else.
Bit-Tech (OP)

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:47:18 AM

Hence my request for current pictures, especially some that show the 1300W PSU upgrade.  I've already made such a request at least twice now but somehow, the pictures remain elusive.  I mean, how hard could it be (especially if one is selling something and would want to show a potential buyer what it actually looks like) to pull out a mobile phone, snap away and upload/post it on here?  The last time I heard, customers are still entitled to see what they are actually buying before taking the plunge.

New pictures on the way, with performance pictures.
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:52:44 AM

Thank you for obliging.  I look forward to viewing the images.

Bit-Tech (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:03:51 AM

http://bittech.hk/1TH/

all pics there
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:56:22 AM

all pics there

There are a total of 11 pictures in your link.  Six of them are old ones (13-Mar-2014) which I've already seen somewhere and most if not all of them are showing a laptop instead of a mining device.  There are five of the newer pictures (20-May-2014); two of them is not viewable (0 file size) and the remaining three are pictures of shelves with a variety of cases on them.  What happen to the expected pictures that show close-up shots (inside and outside) of the current version of the miners that would also show the upgraded 1300W PSU?

I'm starting to think that the product you are currently offering for sale on here does not exist.  Otherwise, you would already have shown detailed close-up pictures of them a long time ago without hesitation.

Phreakerx

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:45:23 PM

all pics there

Might want to update your site a bit too.
http://www.bit-tech.se/?post_type=product
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 09:24:05 PM

@Bit-Tech, I'll make it even simpler for you.

If we were gonna purchase off your current in-hand inventory, what does the unit look like?  Surely, you must understand that we, at the very least, are entitled to know what exactly we are buying.  I, for one, don't want surprises if and when I do receive a package from you.

Please post current detailed pictures (inside and outside views, especially featuring the supposedly included 1300W PSU) of the in-hand units that you are currently offering for sale.  This is a very fair request which is to be expected from a potential customer and for the seller to oblige.

Thank you.

Bit-Tech (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:44:01 AM

sure il arrange that

all pics there

There are a total of 11 pictures in your link.  Six of them are old ones (13-Mar-2014) which I've already seen somewhere and most if not all of them are showing a laptop instead of a mining device.  There are five of the newer pictures (20-May-2014); two of them is not viewable (0 file size) and the remaining three are pictures of shelves with a variety of cases on them.  What happen to the expected pictures that show close-up shots (inside and outside) of the current version of the miners that would also show the upgraded 1300W PSU?

I'm starting to think that the product you are currently offering for sale on here does not exist.  Otherwise, you would already have shown detailed close-up pictures of them a long time ago without hesitation.

visdude
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:08:14 AM

Hi, I am David from Bittech I am more the technical hardware engineer, Ali is currently doing some other  business to take care of so he is not very present at the forum, I will try my best to answer all  your questions, be a bit tolerant since I am not really familiar with forums.

I cannot answer about all the conversation Ali had with all of you since I am not aware of all that has been said,

Please do not spread rumors such as "fake pictures" No one has ever been ripped so if someone can tell me WHY WOULD we make up "miners" that we do not have???

if any question I added my personal skype: david.bittech

Please Check this link

http://bittech.hk/1TH/IMG_0177.JPG

Those are new batch.

Oh, I dunno...perhaps posting detailed pictures of the miners that are in stock (especially showing the 1300W PSU that is mounted in each of them) would be a start to remove some doubts.  I've been requesting these detailed pictures for a while now yet somehow, you people seem not being able to produce them.  If you really have the devices in stock, then take some pictures (inside and outside views) as requested and post them on here.  How hard could that be?  Don't blame us for being skeptical; it's your responsibility as a seller to show us what we are actually buying.  What are you hiding?

Phreakerx

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:35:42 PM

Hi, I am David from Bittech I am more the technical hardware engineer, Ali is currently doing some other  business to take care of so he is not very present at the forum, I will try my best to answer all  your questions, be a bit tolerant since I am not really familiar with forums.

I cannot answer about all the conversation Ali had with all of you since I am not aware of all that has been said,

Please do not spread rumors such as "fake pictures" No one has ever been ripped so if someone can tell me WHY WOULD we make up "miners" that we do not have???

if any question I added my personal skype: david.bittech

Please Check this link

http://bittech.hk/1TH/IMG_0177.JPG

Those are new batch.

We will rectify all problems with old customers and new ones , please contact david@bittech.hk , including you jacrespo please email me.

Sorry for coming in at this point but if you are a hardware engineer for bitcoin I am sure you know at least a little about all the scams in the Bitspace.
This would be the reason everyone would like to see some pictures of what you guys say you have.
Many people have been ripped off many times. Maybe not by you guys, but it still happens daily which is the reason for the hyper-vigilance here.
As someone involved in the BTC community I am sure you can understand this as well.
The reason to make up "miners" is again because of the exorbitant amount of scams in this space and the lack of legal recourse if you do get scammed, especially as of late.

The only question is, can you provide pictures of the insides of your equipment. in particular the PSU.
This is just to verify what has been said in the past is still correct as of now.

The fact that your website has A1's currently for sale at 3900 combined with the fact that your company can't seem to be able to post pictures of the PSU is a little disconcerting at best.
Not to say that you and your company are scammers, just that this community needs a little more than what has been provided so far.
Hope to see those pics soon, I would love to get a new, cheap miner.
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:23:58 PM

Hi David,

Can I see a picture of your face to see if you are bluffing or not.  Thanks.

zulover

Activity: 583

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:41:27 PM

These guys are scammers and if they are not their name has been hijacked by some and their skype accounts. my recent story with them:

said kluge had done his escrow, so contacted kluge, he never had any dealings with ali or bittech.

i asked him which city kluge was from he said illinois, buffalo grove, lie.
and his english was more broke than the banks! then i asked wheres david, their tech guy, he said hes around i said whens he back in germany i want to see him(hes not from germany i dont know where hes from) he said next week, but instead of sending it in his skype account he sent it in the fake bdk_kluge escrow account, lol, then deleted it straight away.

ill try to insert a screenshot pic.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e2judqr0b4kkwnq/Screenshot_2014-05-21-13-14-47.png

i just dont get it they seem to have delivered machines also in earlier posts.if this wasnt you bittech contact me i still want machines, seb ju escrow.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:24:51 PM

There is a copy cat scam skype account.
The guy tried to send me a virus.

Ali and Dave are aware of it and have posted the proper skype accounts in the OP.

There are a ton of scammers trying to leech off different vendors.
Several others have had issues as well recently with copy cat scammers.

These guys are scammers and if they are not their name has been hijacked by some and their skype accounts. my recent story with them:

said kluge had done his escrow, so contacted kluge, he never had any dealings with ali or bittech.

and his english was more broke than the banks! then i asked wheres david, their tech guy, he said hes around i said whens he back in germany i want to see him(hes not from germany i dont know where hes from) he said next week, but instead of sending it in his skype account he sent it in the fake bdk_kluge escrow account, lol, then deleted it straight away.

i just dont get it they seem to have delivered machines also in earlier posts.if this wasnt you bittech contact me i still want machines, seb ju escrow.

Bit-Tech (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:54:26 AM

http://www.bit-tech.se/FuryWall/

new pictures of inside
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:55:18 AM

Ali and Dave are aware of it and have posted the proper skype accounts in the OP.

Their Skype issue is irrelevant and serves as a diversion from the current concerns of potential buyers on here.  This is still the official Bit-Tech thread and contact@bittech.hk still stands as their official and valid email address for the purpose of placing orders as posted in the OP, right?  So Skype or not, why can't they post the requested detailed pictures of the current inventory that have been requested?  This is not rocket science.  If I were in the same geographic area as they are, I'd pay them a visit and volunteer to take the pictures myself and post it on here for everybody to see.  What's so complicated about that?  Unless, of course, there's nothing to take pictures of.

Bit-Tech (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:01:32 AM

http://www.bit-tech.se/FuryWall/

new pictures of inside

We havent scammed anyone, surely we had some shipment delays and quality control. None the less these machines ships within 24Hours or we replace 0.1 BTC everyday for any delay.

zulover

Activity: 583

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:40:51 AM

Their Skype issue is irrelevant and serves as a diversion from the current concerns of potential buyers on here.  This is still the official Bit-Tech thread and contact@bittech.hk still stands as their official and valid email address for the purpose of placing orders as posted in the OP, right?  So Skype or not, why can't they post the requested detailed pictures of the current inventory that have been requested?  This is not rocket science.  If I were in the same geographic area as they are, I'd pay them a visit and volunteer to take the pictures myself and post it on here for everybody to see.  What's so complicated about that?  Unless, of course, there's nothing to take pictures of.

ok fair enough.i can belive that I will go through the email.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: