Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:43:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578412 times)
Sigmus9

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:21:03 AM

I am unable to find the right settings to get started solomining with cgminer. Can anyone help?
jonchoo

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:23:04 AM

Woohoo - that's my work Smiley That one was a custom job I did for the USDE guys just a few hours ago. Crypto world sure moves fast. There's a bunch of other coin animations I did recently in this completely overlooked thread if anybody is interested :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=410976.0
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:31:40 AM

Woohoo - that's my work Smiley That one was a custom job I did for the USDE guys just a few hours ago. Crypto world sure moves fast. There's a bunch of other coin animations I did recently in this completely overlooked thread if anybody is interested :

Whoa those are beyond cool. Are any of those coins using them?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
sibilant_doge

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:34:05 AM

And all I did was make a meme in MS paint..  do people even use paint anymore?
jonchoo

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:37:58 AM

I don't really know - probably not yet. I was just putting them out there to get myself 'known' so to speak. Plus it helps the community a bit.
nathanjunk

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:39:45 AM

WTS 4.5k USDE. PM me
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:43:47 AM

I don't really know - probably not yet. I was just putting them out there to get myself 'known' so to speak. Plus it helps the community a bit.

Well, I don't get it they look great! That is really good for this coin then.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
jonchoo

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:50:38 AM

@Chris001 - thanks  Smiley
sibilant_doge

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:55:48 AM

So, the big question: What would you do or sell for 100k USDe?
ChasingTheDream

Activity: 292

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:02:38 AM

Ditto.  That looks really nice!
CryptoGuy

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:08:14 AM

It does look nice, but am I the only one that notices it?

<Insert favorite coin here>
tazcatlicoatlus

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:10:27 AM

Still waiting on my coins from coinarmy

"Stratum is off. There is something wrong with our wallet. Cash Out all your coins. Go mine on this pool, they are super good guys! http://usde.poolerino.com. We will continue to provide our awesome support and respond to your emails. We are going to re-do everything, test with only our rigs for at least 24 hours and then go from there. We will let you know if we open this pool backup after we see the results from our testing. Thank you for your cooperation."

Great so this means whatever coins i mined during that shitty launch is gone now?   I swear....

No dude - it means, cash out your coins and find another pool because something has been wrong for a little while. Your coins are still there.

It would be great if i could cash out my coins!  But they Never credited my coins and I haven't gotten an email back yet.  This was the #1 listed pool at launch.

The Jesuits = The Money Changers - Executive order 11110, Green Hilton Memorial Agreement, Global collateral accounts.. The US Treasury needs to print United States Notes backed by any physical assets; unlike this debt tool 'federal reserve note' printed by a private central bank that is 100% unconstitutional
CryptoGuy

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:12:09 AM

"Stratum is off. There is something wrong with our wallet. Cash Out all your coins. Go mine on this pool, they are super good guys! http://usde.poolerino.com. We will continue to provide our awesome support and respond to your emails. We are going to re-do everything, test with only our rigs for at least 24 hours and then go from there. We will let you know if we open this pool backup after we see the results from our testing. Thank you for your cooperation."

Great so this means whatever coins i mined during that shitty launch is gone now?   I swear....

No dude - it means, cash out your coins and find another pool because something has been wrong for a little while. Your coins are still there.

It would be great if i could cash out my coins!  But they Never credited my coins and I haven't gotten an email back yet.  This was the #1 listed pool at launch.

That's why you always put in your wallet address and enable auto payout. I had no issues and I'm still getting payments from them.

<Insert favorite coin here>
cdoyle14

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:21:41 AM

I just lost my wallet.dat file due to a virus or some sort of corruption.
If anyone wants to help donate to help me get back to where I was, GJ6pMwhd2tqJoCdUuDXJB8jptmmCkcMasC

Thanks.
I'll try to start mining again as soon as I reformat to make sure my computer is clean.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tazcatlicoatlus

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:30:10 AM

That's why you always put in your wallet address and enable auto payout. I had no issues and I'm still getting payments from them.

Yeah, Well great for you that auto payout worked for you... 

The Jesuits = The Money Changers - Executive order 11110, Green Hilton Memorial Agreement, Global collateral accounts.. The US Treasury needs to print United States Notes backed by any physical assets; unlike this debt tool 'federal reserve note' printed by a private central bank that is 100% unconstitutional
psybase64

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:57:43 AM

Great so this means whatever coins i mined during that shitty launch is gone now?   I swear....

Auto payout worked fine for me as well. Even had last one less than an hour ago. Coinarmy has been solid till this latest issue so credit where credit is due. Give them a chance to sort out whatever is going on there. At least they shut stratum off and put up a notice. It's more than some pools do.

Now I've seen so many miners bleating on about the pools being down, lost coins etc.

Heres a list of DOs if you're planning on mining cryptos.

- Always setup autopayment with your address as soon as you have a wallet. Getting paid regular small payments are less risk if a pool fails or your account is compromised and if the regular payments stop you can switch to another pool before you waste a day mining with the troubled pool.

- Always use a different random strong password for each pool and use a different miner name as well. If one pools db is hacked the scumbags wont have access to your other pools to change the wallet addresses.

- Learn to use the CGminer .conf files instead of batch files. Bats are ok for one pool or two. Confs rock for setting up mulitple fail over pools. If you are on Windows check out CGWatcher for managing your .confs

- Once you know how the confs work sign up for 3 or 4 pools if you can before launch and set them up in your .conf file.

- Use traceroute to find out your closet pools and set them in order of priority. Less hops is better as you submit shares quicker and your found blocks will be accepted before the other guy who is 3 or 4 more hops away from his pool.

- If you are going to solo mine at the beginning of a coin's launch and then switch to pools set up the solo in your conf file. That way you can quickly switch from pools to solo and back. CGWatcher lets you reassign pools or disable crap ones at the click of a mouse. With confs CGminer will be automatically moving to the alive pool and back to your preferred pool or last resort back to solo if all the pools fail, which does happen.

If you follow those guidelines you'll on your way becoming a happy miner with coins flowing regularly.

Good luck.
Sancho

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:28:01 AM

Oh man, bummer. All I can say is try and be patient. The pool op communicated with me directly earlier today and was pretty helpful. Unlocked my account/processed bonus/etc. Hope things work out for you.

I just pulled out the last coins of mine without issue.
tazcatlicoatlus

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:37:26 AM

Great so this means whatever coins i mined during that shitty launch is gone now?   I swear....

Auto payout worked fine for me as well. Even had last one less than an hour ago. Coinarmy has been solid till this latest issue so credit where credit is due. Give them a chance to sort out whatever is going on there. At least they shut stratum off and put up a notice. It's more than some pools do.

Now I've seen so many miners bleating on about the pools being down, lost coins etc.

Heres a list of DOs if you're planning on mining cryptos.

- Always setup autopayment with your address as soon as you have a wallet. Getting paid regular small payments are less risk if a pool fails or your account is compromised and if the regular payments stop you can switch to another pool before you waste a day mining with the troubled pool.

- Always use a different random strong password for each pool and use a different miner name as well. If one pools db is hacked the scumbags wont have access to your other pools to change the wallet addresses.

- Learn to use the CGminer .conf files instead of batch files. Bats are ok for one pool or two. Confs rock for setting up mulitple fail over pools. If you are on Windows check out CGWatcher for managing your .confs

- Once you know how the confs work sign up for 3 or 4 pools if you can before launch and set them up in your .conf file.

- Use traceroute to find out your closet pools and set them in order of priority. Less hops is better as you submit shares quicker and your found blocks will be accepted before the other guy who is 3 or 4 more hops away from his pool.

- If you are going to solo mine at the beginning of a coin's launch and then switch to pools set up the solo in your conf file. That way you can quickly switch from pools to solo and back. CGWatcher lets you reassign pools or disable crap ones at the click of a mouse. With confs CGminer will be automatically moving to the alive pool and back to your preferred pool or last resort back to solo if all the pools fail, which does happen.

If you follow those guidelines you'll on your way becoming a happy miner with coins flowing regularly.

Good luck.

Thanks for taking the time in giving out some tips.  I use cudaminer at the moment with my shitty 140 KH/s for now, I am not sure if i can do a conf. with cudaminer?  Wont I have to set up different Bats for different pools? I have been checking in on this thread since the launch basically and still haven't been able to secure my coins that were confirmed yesterday on CoinArmy.  Since Coinarmy was the #1 listed pool and lots of people stated having serious problems at launch with #2 Poolerino also, Its hard for me to think that this coin was mined evenly throughout the community and not just a few people holding many millions to dump.  I guess im just more annoyed than anything at this point.

oneoff

Activity: 148
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:44:04 AM

I mined at http://usde.poolerino.com @ 700Mhash for approximately 6 hours and recived aproximately 2500 USDE. The pool seemed at least to be stable.

Is this legit?

The pool seemed at least to be stable.

Maybe I should code a Tipping bot, instead of these well-known DDos bots. I would tip your Wallets until these were overloaded.
Sancho

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:00:55 AM

Is the coin broken right now?

None of the pools seem to be working. All of the rounds have been going on for like 8 hours.

Am I right?
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: