Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:01:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578412 times)
talvivaara

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:18:45 PM

I've been solo and then pool mining USDE since the release and I all got to show for it is the 1000 USDE that I somehow managed to grab from the hash farms in the first 10 minutes of the release.

WTS 1000 USDE for 1000 BTC... lol

What a joke of a release!

Solo mining with an solar calculator? Maybe invest some to get some results, either by getting better mining equip or replacing your whine and WTS with some WTB. Lol, whadda joke of a miner.

Excuse me, spare a coin for a cyber bum? - BTC: 1KiiToSx5G1ySGrSohvYtTxw5DUjbF7XYc - GET 10% OFF YOUR TRADING FEES FOR A YEAR @ Vircurex (referral link)
sitefive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:28:23 PM

Give your mining rigs some rest before a steep jump in difficulty and enter to win!

Promo Contest!
Create a graphic image and/or meme, depicting USDE in relation to USD (hint hint) in a humorous way and post it to this thread with your Wallet Address.
#1 Place Winner - 20k USDE
#2 Place Winner - 10k USDE
#3 Place Winner - 5k USDE

Write, in a meaningful way why USDe as a cryptocurrency should be used instead of Federal Reserve-backed fiat USD currency and post it, as well as your Wallet Address here on this thread.
#1 Place Winner - 25k USDE
#2 Place Winner - 15k USDE
#3 Place Winner - 10k USDE

Competition time, will enter soon!

For now, let's mine!

NO FEE for the first 100 users!
  • 1% Fee!
  • Proportional payout
  • Payouts every minute
  • Withdraw from 1 to 250 000 000,- SOC
  • DDOS Protection
  • Server(s) located in France for optimal global coverage
  • IRC #rapidmine at Freenode
  • Custom Statistics
  • Shoutbox
  • Sub-Forums

http://rapid-miner.net/xSu48/

WALLET STEALER!
DONT Click on the link, it will install javascript which will steal all your wallets
Why havent mods banned this asshole yet?

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:30:17 PM

Please put the WTS/WTB in the marketing folder, i have created a new topic for it.

This will became huge my friends!!!! Only 1,600,000,000 coins available, nice concept. When this will hit the market place then i expect at list 0.00000100BTC per coin. This should be worth 1600BTC or $1,280,000 and honestly i believe it will be more, when you check how high Earthcoin is trading... GET ON MINING!!!!
sibilant_doge

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:32:21 PM

Please put the WTS/WTB in the marketing folder, i have created a new topic for it.

This will became huge my friends!!!! Only 1,600,000,000 coins available, nice concept. When this will hit the market place then i expect at list 0.00000100BTC per coin. This should be worth 1600BTC or $1,280,000 and honestly i believe it will be more, when you check how high Earthcoin is trading... GET ON MINING!!!!
I think 1BTC/1Mil is a bit low of an estimate, even doge was getting that. I am thinking 1BTC/50K
FuriOus1

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:42:58 PM

WTS 300k USD-E  for 0.5 BTC   PM me
USD-e (OP)

Activity: 196

Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 05:44:55 PM

Give your mining rigs some rest before a steep jump in difficulty and enter to win!

Promo Contest!
Create a graphic image and/or meme, depicting USDE in relation to USD (hint hint) in a humorous way and post it to this thread with your Wallet Address.
#1 Place Winner - 20k USDE
#2 Place Winner - 10k USDE
#3 Place Winner - 5k USDE

Write, in a meaningful way why USDe as a cryptocurrency should be used instead of Federal Reserve-backed fiat USD currency and post it, as well as your Wallet Address here on this thread.
#1 Place Winner - 25k USDE
#2 Place Winner - 15k USDE
#3 Place Winner - 10k USDE

Competition time, will enter soon!

For now, let's mine!

NO FEE for the first 100 users!
  • 1% Fee!
  • Proportional payout
  • Payouts every minute
  • Withdraw from 1 to 250 000 000,- SOC
  • DDOS Protection
  • Server(s) located in France for optimal global coverage
  • IRC #rapidmine at Freenode
  • Custom Statistics
  • Shoutbox
  • Sub-Forums

http://rapid-miner.net/xSu48/

WALLET STEALER!
DONT Click on the link, it will install javascript which will steal all your wallets
Why havent mods banned this asshole yet?

Can someone verify this and if it is a virus, please report to mod.  Thank You

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

Do you have USDe in YOUR Wallet?
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:45:14 PM

PLEASE DO NOT SELL THIS COIN FOR THE NEXT 30 DAYS, MORE BUYERS = MORE DEMAND!

ARE YOU IN FOR POCKET MONEY OR ARE YOU A HIGH ROLLER? IT'S YOUR CHOICE!

Totally agree it will be worth al least 1BTC for 100k!@!@!
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:49:08 PM

oke

maybe a wallet problem i made a second adres in one same wallet for donation / foundation purpose for this :  http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

its this adress also same as website : USDE : GMkmoRS2389RMGq16BPjYdpRZqFWebDVpL  label is  " Galgo Support "

now accoirding the block explorer ( where you also can put in a usde adres to check it )  it say adres not seen on network ?

can some one send me 1.0 usde for checking ? becouse you cant pay out to yourself , and i send it back if you wisch pure for testing pls

just 1 coin to check  if its getting recieved, i have the richt adress on the website for that purpos only !

thanks in advanced  for helping out !!!!

oke thanks just recieved 50 usde coins its working !  great !
Grandine

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:49:58 PM

@coinarmy, all my confirmed coins vanished! I have not withdraw any yet and i'm mining since beginning. Just to clarify I have different userids/passes on pools. I cannot see any transactions in the history either.
same here,lost a lot of coins!
will they will ever be returned?

Why do you guys still mine there? You may get your coins and you may not. why risk it?  I already switched to other pool couple of hours ago.

I think http://usde.coinarmy.com/ will make sure all coins be payed out, still mining there.
towtol

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:52:00 PM

PLEASE DO NOT SELL THIS COIN FOR THE NEXT 30 DAYS, MORE BUYERS = MORE DEMAND!

ARE YOU IN FOR POCKET MONEY OR ARE YOU A HIGH ROLLER? IT'S YOUR CHOICE!

Yea... wait for the pump-AND-dump!
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:53:08 PM

USDe Contest Submission

WHY WILL THE USDe RISE ABOVE THE REST

As I look at the fact that the USD (fiat). is being propped up and many people are getting hurt who oppose it, let's consider that I am one small man writing to win a contest. I'm stating the truth no less, so let's look at WHY there is a need to convert some of your assets to USDe (cryptocurrency).

The USD is the premier currency used by the world to buy oil, just like Bitcoin is right now to Alt cryptos. We've seen leaders of countries, that have ruled for decades taken down for trying to oppose the USD as the medium of exchange for oil (see Libyia and Iraq). Both leaders of these countries attempted to create a new medium of exchange to compete with the USD for oil. As you know they were both killed and their respective countries quickly abandoned those plans.

The reason such extreme measures were taken (see the military industrial complex was called upon to stop them) is because the powers that be knew that there was A LOT of support for a new medium exchange for oil. There were actual wars fought to stop this from happening. If the USD lost its place, the value gained by being THE currency that MUST be used to purchase the worlds most precious commodity would disappear.

So if we realize that the USD is being propped up by forced use, it shows us where it gets a lot of its value. Imagine if Cryptsy were shut down for using XPM and LTC as a medium of exchange, or Coinedup for using DOGE. If these things happened, of course the value of Bitcoin would sky rocket, but wouldn't that be artificial value? This is where we are when it comes to USD.

When a currencies value is derived by being propped up, what happens when it can't be propped up anymore? Well, people will turn to a new medium of exchange for oil. What do you think they will turn to? Well, they definitely won't turn to other fiat currencies that are being propped up with less success. They will at first turn to gold, but that won't be the only thing they use. Hauling that much gold around is an expensive job in and of itself, though it will be done, other ways will be sought out. Remember, this time there won't be a military industrial complex forcing countries to stick with only gold as a medium of exchange for oil.

Enter USDe.

The general public will turn to cryptos before the dollar falls. What are they going to choose? Imagine you know nothing about cryptos and you're looking for something easily used, ,secure, and most important, can't lose it's value by the endless creation of it.

The general public will see the value of cryptos, and one will be adopted more than the others. Remember, they are new to cryptos. Are people going to choose Bitcoin, Litecoin, Primecoin, or Dogecoin? Maybe, but I doubt it. Remember, this is the general public. They haven't been into cryptos all this time. So put yourself in their shoes. You know nothing, and you are choosing one that is like the USD, but without the pitfalls. Take a look at the list folks, and what do you think will be the first coin they will "click" on and check out? The general public will be looking for the USD of cryptos. It really is that simple. It's vaule will continue to increase as more and more people flock to it. And yes people, I said flock, and believe me it's the perfect word in this case.

When the USD is in danger of using losing its place as a medium of exchange for oil, they will print more and more as fast as they possibly can. This will go down in history as the reason the dollar fell, but it will be the last nail in the coffin, not the coffin itself. It's all about what the media will promote, and they are going to focus on the "last nail", not the many real reasons the dollar fell.

Smart, and yes rich and powerful people will see the writing on the wall as soon as they start printing more than they do now. Some have already seen this "writing", and you folks, are the first!!

Again, we must focus on MASS ADOPTION.

People WILL realize cryptos are the answer, and this is months or years out, but not too far into the future. At this time, USDe will be one of the oldest cryptos, not new as it is now.

It will have what everyone is looking for, it will simply be the dollar without the pitfalls.

It can't be mass printed
It is secure
It's decentralized
It's easily used
Etc.

Most importantly?

It's serious in the mind of the general public.

It's not named after something they do on their grill, or their cat, etc. It's not some weird name they never heard of.  Remember, you are way ahead of the curve here. You have realized the value of cryptos before the general public, the hard thing to do here is to think like someone who hasn't. Still don't believe me?

Try this test. Take and make a list of the 9 cryptos that you feel have the potential of becoming adopted by the general public, and for number 10 put the USDe on the list somewhere in there. Take that list to your friends and family and ask them which one you should invest in.

I think that will be all the proof you need.

GgnTV9tDjouw8ws1qz2BLmGeRvWdi7JpSB

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Hepic

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:54:27 PM

Leave standard unfair mining pools
P2POOL is the future - all payments are explicit!

Fast and stable pool http://solidpool.org/
No downtime
Only 1% fee
Immediate payment after finding the block
No risk - get coins directly to your wallet
No registration

http://solidpool.org/

USDe current difficulty: 3,18
USDe network hashrate: 427,03 MH/s

Pool URL   solidpool.org:9448
Username   USDeCoin Address
Password   Anything
Algorithm   Scrypt

Code:
cgminer --scrypt -Q 0 -o solidpool.org:9448 -u wallet_address -p x
paulus51

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:55:42 PM

oke

maybe a wallet problem i made a second adres in one same wallet for donation / foundation purpose for this :  http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

its this adress also same as website : USDE : GMkmoRS2389RMGq16BPjYdpRZqFWebDVpL  label is  " Galgo Support "

now accoirding the block explorer ( where you also can put in a usde adres to check it )  it say adres not seen on network ?

can some one send me 1.0 usde for checking ? becouse you cant pay out to yourself , and i send it back if you wisch pure for testing pls

just 1 coin to check  if its getting recieved, i have the richt adress on the website for that purpos only !

thanks in advanced  for helping out !!!!

oke thanks just recieved 50 usde coins its working !  great !

oke thanks do you want it back ?  or ar they for the dogs ?  let me know please............ Wink
USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 05:56:53 PM

Fellow USDE Supporters,

FYI - We would like to remind everyone that our goals are much higher than simply getting into an exchange for a quick buck or what some refer to as 'pump and dump'. We are setting up the infrastructure and on track to compete with fiat USD via an informative, fun and satirical campaign. Selling USDE at this stage for any amount is premature and is likely a bad idea. Remember, USDE was born less than 24hrs ago!  Wink

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

paulus51

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:00:49 PM

Fellow USDE Supporters,

FYI - We would like to remind everyone that our goals are much higher than simply getting into an exchange for a quick buck or what some refer to as 'pump and dump'. We are setting up the infrastructure and on track to compete with fiat USD via an informative, fun and satirical campaign. Selling USDE at this stage for any amount is premature and is likely a bad idea. Remember, USDE was born less than 24hrs ago!  Wink

thats a number 1 +         ..............hold them tight.............
USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 06:03:40 PM

USDe Contest Submission

WHY WILL THE USDe RISE ABOVE THE REST

As I look at the fact that the USD (fiat). is being propped up and many people are getting hurt who oppose it, let's consider that I am one small man writing to win a contest. I'm stating the truth no less, so let's look at WHY there is a need to convert some of your assets to USDe (cryptocurrency).

The USD is the premier currency used by the world to buy oil, just like Bitcoin is right now to Alt cryptos. We've seen leaders of countries, that have ruled for decades taken down for trying to oppose the USD as the medium of exchange for oil (see Libyia and Iraq). Both leaders of these countries attempted to create a new medium of exchange to compete with the USD for oil. As you know they were both killed and their respective countries quickly abandoned those plans.

The reason such extreme measures were taken (see the military industrial complex was called upon to stop them) is because the powers that be knew that there was A LOT of support for a new medium exchange for oil. There were actual wars fought to stop this from happening. If the USD lost its place, the value gained by being THE currency that MUST be used to purchase the worlds most precious commodity would disappear.

So if we realize that the USD is being propped up by forced use, it shows us where it gets a lot of its value. Imagine if Cryptsy were shut down for using XPM and LTC as a medium of exchange, or Coinedup for using DOGE. If these things happened, of course the value of Bitcoin would sky rocket, but wouldn't that be artificial value? This is where we are when it comes to USD.

When a currencies value is derived by being propped up, what happens when it can't be propped up anymore? Well, people will turn to a new medium of exchange for oil. What do you think they will turn to? Well, they definitely won't turn to other fiat currencies that are being propped up with less success. They will at first turn to gold, but that won't be the only thing they use. Hauling that much gold around is an expensive job in and of itself, though it will be done, other ways will be sought out. Remember, this time there won't be a military industrial complex forcing countries to stick with only gold as a medium of exchange for oil.

Enter USDe.

The general public will turn to cryptos before the dollar falls. What are they going to choose? Imagine you know nothing about cryptos and you're looking for something easily used, ,secure, and most important, can't lose it's value by the endless creation of it.

The general public will see the value of cryptos, and one will be adopted more than the others. Remember, they are new to cryptos. Are people going to choose Bitcoin, Litecoin, Primecoin, or Dogecoin? Maybe, but I doubt it. Remember, this is the general public. They haven't been into cryptos all this time. So put yourself in their shoes. You know nothing, and you are choosing one that is like the USD, but without the pitfalls. Take a look at the list folks, and what do you think will be the first coin they will "click" on and check out? The general public will be looking for the USD of cryptos. It really is that simple. It's vaule will continue to increase as more and more people flock to it. And yes people, I said flock, and believe me it's the perfect word in this case.

When the USD is in danger of using losing its place as a medium of exchange for oil, they will print more and more as fast as they possibly can. This will go down in history as the reason the dollar fell, but it will be the last nail in the coffin, not the coffin itself. It's all about what the media will promote, and they are going to focus on the "last nail", not the many real reasons the dollar fell.

Smart, and yes rich and powerful people will see the writing on the wall as soon as they start printing more than they do now. Some have already seen this "writing", and you folks, are the first!!

Again, we must focus on MASS ADOPTION.

People WILL realize cryptos are the answer, and this is months or years out, but not too far into the future. At this time, USDe will be one of the oldest cryptos, not new as it is now.

It will have what everyone is looking for, it will simply be the dollar without the pitfalls.

It can't be mass printed
It is secure
It's decentralized
It's easily used
Etc.

Most importantly?

It's serious in the mind of the general public.

It's not named after something they do on their grill, or their cat, etc. It's not some weird name they never heard of.  Remember, you are way ahead of the curve here. You have realized the value of cryptos before the general public, the hard thing to do here is to think like someone who hasn't. Still don't believe me?

Try this test. Take and make a list of the 9 cryptos that you feel have the potential of becoming adopted by the general public, and for number 10 put the USDe on the list somewhere in there. Take that list to your friends and family and ask them which one you should invest in.

I think that will be all the proof you need.

GgnTV9tDjouw8ws1qz2BLmGeRvWdi7JpSB

+1 Entered. Thank you!

sitefive

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:08:01 PM

Fellow USDE Supporters,

Would not try to get usde on exchanges such as coinedup for at least a month,waste of time and they destroy the coin! If it can get on cryptsy First then yeah its different talk.

FuriOus1

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:14:38 PM

Fellow USDE Supporters,

Would not try to get usde on exchanges such as coinedup for at least a month,waste of time and they destroy the coin! If it can get on cryptsy First then yeah its different talk.

In what way is CoinedUp different than Cryptsy?
paulus51

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:15:45 PM

@ The Board of Governors of the Cryptographic Reserve Official Memorandum

this :  •Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 120 confirms.  

can this be lowered at 50 - 60 confirms ?

thanks in advanced !!
sitefive

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:17:44 PM

Fellow USDE Supporters,

In what way is CoinedUp different than Cryptsy?
coinedup has about 1% or less of trade volume as cryptsy!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: