Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578405 times)
Devianttwo

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:16:26 PM

Hackshard USDE Pool

http://usde.hackshard.com/
stratum+tcp://pool.us.hackshard.com
./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://pool.us.hackshard.com:3338 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

stratum+tcp://pool.eu.hackshard.com
./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://pool.eu.hackshard.com:3338 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

If you want a reliable pool with a good history and quick support team, HackShard is the pool for you. We are quick to set up pools for new coins and have an excellent record of pool management, performance, and support. If you need any help you can join #hackshardgaming on irc.freenode.net(which the website will automatically connect you to via an IRC box at the bottom of the page). Please use the IRC channel when you need support as we almost always have someone in there. If you don't get an immediate response, include the username of a channel op in your message; when you do this, we hear a notification and will check the channel ASAP.

If you do not want to see the IRC box, you can either click the "DISABLE CHAT" button or add '/index.php' to the end of the url.

Reliable
Here at HackShard we strive to be the best of the best. We work around the clock to ensure that our pools are running and our miners are happy. We deal with any and all issues as quickly as possible(for example, when all the Earthcoin pools were getting ddosed, we had ours running again within minutes while other pools took hours or days) and it is because of this that we are regarded as one of the best pools around.

Active
We not only direct our efforts to our own pools, but to the altcoin community in general. HackShard has released custom daemon patches to both Lottocoins and Earthcoins, allowing competing pools and solo-miners alike to mine up to twenty times faster than before.

Fast
We pride ourselves in our quick response times to miner difficulties and coin releases. We launched our Earthcoin pool within an hour of the coin's release and had our custom daemon running within three. We actively browse this and other subforums to look for the newest and most promising coins, and make pools accordingly.

http://usde.hackshard.com/

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO REQUEST UNLOCKS - USE THE IRC CHANNEL OR PM ME ON HERE - I DON'T ALWAYS CHECK THIS THREAD

Pool has been updated to newest software.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrMad

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 10:17:01 PM

Is anyone else having trouble getting the new wallet to open? I downloaded from Mega and it is taking quite a long time for the qt file to run

Wallet installed, started up within 2 seconds and first coins received. No problem.

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:17:37 PM

where are all the millions of premines ?  people can barely mine 10K a day now. and you have already millions out.

yes you might give it away. yes you might give bountys. and basically have no more of those coins. But the fact that matter is that those coins will be distributed into ..what 10 people?

millions for an exchange ?   what do you think the person who will create the exchange coins will do? hold them? no he will dump it.

there will be millions of coins being dumped on the first exchange. ... this is why you dont premine.

I disagree.... a coin is ready to hit a exchange from the moment you have enough demand for your coin. At this moment you only have miners, those people are mining coins and will sell it anyway from the moment it hits a exchange. The few people that are being are people that don't have hashpower and believe in the coin. Nobody from outside the coin world will buy a coin. And this is now something that can be changed. How? Very easy.

TWITTER/YOUTUBE

Create such a hype around your coin. Create a youtube movie around your coin, make it funny and put the name of your coin and the exchange that it will list on nicely on the youtube movie. Do you know, a coin should be like a IPO. You just annouce saying USDE will be available for trading on 4th of July. Create your promotion movies/ twitter/facebook and focus on that day. That will be the day that everybody will remember. Outside world will be impressed!!!!

exactly. good luck getting a demand before you hit an exchange . here is some break downs :

- millions of coins out already on very few wallets.

- small premier with insta mine. created few more early adapter miners with roughly 100k each. i made 50k in 1 hr

- early adapter left mining once difficulty hit 1

- noobs took over. mining slow at an average 10k a day

- almost everyone account posting here is below 30 activity. tells you no one experienced is taking this coin serious. only noobs hyping

- giveaways started very late. Too late now to start more. When you have millions upon millions to give away you do it right away. Whats the point to mine now when i can just post an address and get 25k. if giveaways are down in small amounts to make mining profitable now then it will take forever for you to give away your millions. this will mean you still hording million of coins. circle-jerking 101

- noobs are already screaming for exchange because they want to dump their 12k earnings. wow. so much money! but who are they going to sell it too? did you see 0day exchange.. it kept goin down and down and down. what prices are you expecting to get back aginst some one who holds tens of millions

you all need to fix and create a balance

rednalexa

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:33:43 PM

USDe Lottery! Win up to 50x of your ticket cost!

Be sure to check out the lottery here! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420669.0

Made this to get some coin circulation! I think we all will gain on that! Buy one ticket for 3000USDe and have 10% chance to win!

ficilan

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:35:34 PM

GIVEAWAY

Follow us on Twitter.com/CoinUSDE

Post your address and your twitter name

This is #1 Twitter Giveaway. 

GZdGV6gkf2ZgMEyZKxL5rX9aGbnJ2JBy1R
@ficilan
Thanks
coinmarket.io

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:39:22 PM

Bitwho, you described the inherent problem of the coin - even the cryptsy cant help with that matter (initial volatility).

If there is no buy support, then the price on CoinMarket.io would not be considered serious by any of you, right?
In that case, when you hit a large exchange, the price wont be based on the coins history @ CoinMarket.io.
We dont see how a short test would negatively affect the market. CoinMarket.io is not holding any USDE, by the way.

We have enabled USDE/BTC trading pair for a short period of time. When disabling, all pending orders will be cancelled.
luckyguy2807

Activity: 266

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 10:45:14 PM

There are some true facts here in the posts.
1. The coin for the moments doesn't have demand
2. All of us from this post we're mining it.
3. If anybody is selling , the amount of coins will be bought by one of us
4. The number of giveaways or at least the pool prize must be much larger to attract people outside of this thread.

What can we do?

1. To finalize once and for all the website, people need  some infos, to download wallets, not go here and surf 100 pages on this forum.
2. TO create a fund for  Promotions and Giveaways, fund which will be redirected outside of this thread.
3. Who's in charge here need to select some new members in the team, because one man or two can't do all the work.
 The list is open for opinions!

P.S. I still didn't received my prize for the contest Smiley
RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:45:26 PM

This coin has grown a good deal in the last three days. 400MH/s network and the difficulty is rising here and there. I like it. I like the wallet and the new logo. I like the pool I am in and I like the great communication with the Devs and pools to make things better. This just might be a good one to hold on to for a while.

Thank you Devs and Pool Owners.

RB25

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:50:17 PM

exactly. good luck getting a demand before you hit an exchange . here is some break downs :

- small premier with insta mine. created few more early adapter miners with roughly 100k each. i made 50k in 1 hr

- almost everyone account posting here is below 30 activity. tells you no one experienced is taking this coin serious. only noobs hyping

- giveaways started very late. Too late now to start more. When you have millions upon millions to give away you do it right away. Whats the point to mine now when i can just post an address and get 25k. if giveaways are down in small amounts to make mining profitable now then it will take forever for you to give away your millions. this will mean you still hording million of coins. circle-jerking 101

- noobs are already screaming for exchange because they want to dump their 12k earnings. wow. so much money! but who are they going to sell it too? did you see 0day exchange.. it kept goin down and down and down. what prices are you expecting to get back aginst some one who holds tens of millions

I will answer all those question:

This statement is not valid. A lot of coins has been used for promotions. So those millions of coins are already spread over several people. Promotions like creating a web page. It will be used to create gambling sites, etc. So the owner of this coin don't have millions of coins, but people that delivered services has a few coins. Yes, they still have coins, but all of them are being used to make the business stronger.

This is because of the block structure. It is clearly stated that there are special blocks, so yes, it is possible that some miners were lucky, but that is the cause with all coins. Early adapter miners at Earthcoin also received 5x payout, or don't you remember. So everything is ok with this. Today a few people find 100K, and that is possible. The mining pool doesn't reflect the real possible earnings because of those special blocks as you can hit 1 a day, but you can also hit 5 of them or 0.

Also not true, every coin at launch has a big speak in hashrate, so nothing special about that one, and every coin the multipool owners are leaving after several hours and go to the next coin. The difficulty is pretty high and it will move up to 5, so i believe there are PLENTY of miners left and some of them from the start.

We have a marketing company and this should put some more experienced people on the coin, it is not the people on the forum that needs to be experienced but it are the people that runs the coin that needs to be experienced.

We are not giving away too much, and most of the giveaways are done for new miners, so this is also not 100% correct, as i already told other followers to only give away coins to new miners and rarely to existing miners.

Those exchanges were scam, nobody put their coins on those exchanges and everybody is waiting for cryptsy.

Thanks for your feedback, i hope that my reply clarify some of your doubts, if you have any more question you can always PM

Thanks.

luckyguy2807

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 10:51:11 PM

GIVEAWAY

Follow us on Twitter.com/CoinUSDE

Post your address and your twitter name

This is #1 Twitter Giveaway. 
[/s][/s]

coinmarket.io

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:52:28 PM

https://www.coinmarket.io/market/USDEBTC

Last price: 209 satoshis per USDE. Orders and deposits coming in.
We will be keeping an eye on it.
rednalexa

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:54:08 PM

There are some true facts here in the posts.
1. The coin for the moments doesn't have demand
2. All of us from this post we're mining it.
3. If anybody is selling , the amount of coins will be bought by one of us
4. The number of giveaways or at least the pool prize must be much larger to attract people outside of this thread.

What can we do?

1. To finalize once and for all the website, people need  some infos, to download wallets, not go here and surf 100 pages on this forum.
2. TO create a fund for  Promotions and Giveaways, fund which will be redirected outside of this thread.
3. Who's in charge here need to select some new members in the team, because one man or two can't do all the work.
 The list is open for opinions!

P.S. I still didn't received my prize for the contest Smiley

I just made a lottery for USDe, hope it helps at least some 0.000001% Tongue

luckyguy2807

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 11:00:13 PM

Everybody is selling Smiley)
It seems the price is a little to high?Smiley
Piotrsama

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:00:53 PM

https://www.coinmarket.io/market/USDEBTC

Last price: 209 satoshis per USDE. Orders and deposits coming in.
We will be keeping an eye on it.

Is it too hard to complete the prices with the necessary 0's at the end?
A bit confusing otherwise.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:04:32 PM

I will answer all those question:

This statement is not valid. A lot of coins has been used for promotions. So those millions of coins are already spread over several people. Promotions like creating a web page. It will be used to create gambling sites, etc. So the owner of this coin don't have millions of coins, but people that delivered services has a few coins. Yes, they still have coins, but all of them are being used to make the business stronger.

This is because of the block structure. It is clearly stated that there are special blocks, so yes, it is possible that some miners were lucky, but that is the cause with all coins. Early adapter miners at Earthcoin also received 5x payout, or don't you remember. So everything is ok with this. Today a few people find 100K, and that is possible. The mining pool doesn't reflect the real possible earnings because of those special blocks as you can hit 1 a day, but you can also hit 5 of them or 0.

Also not true, every coin at launch has a big speak in hashrate, so nothing special about that one, and every coin the multipool owners are leaving after several hours and go to the next coin. The difficulty is pretty high and it will move up to 5, so i believe there are PLENTY of miners left and some of them from the start.

We have a marketing company and this should put some more experienced people on the coin, it is not the people on the forum that needs to be experienced but it are the people that runs the coin that needs to be experienced.

We are not giving away too much, and most of the giveaways are done for new miners, so this is also not 100% correct, as i already told other followers to only give away coins to new miners and rarely to existing miners.

Those exchanges were scam, nobody put their coins on those exchanges and everybody is waiting for cryptsy.

Thanks for your feedback, i hope that my reply clarify some of your doubts, if you have any more question you can always PM

Thanks.

You didnt realy answer anything. Only word play. Please post facts on how are you addressing these. Please post open wallets. Show that more then 10 wallets do not own millions of these coins.

How are you guys going to fix the imbalance of these coin distributions.
lasciv

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:10:01 PM

bitwho's right. this is instamined, to death. deal with it.

preann's kill coins.

coinmarket.io

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:12:15 PM

CoinMarket.io status update:

Usability improvements will be applied soon. Stay tuned!

Thanks for the support. Deposits and trades are happening. Dont be shy, try setting some buy orders.

Feedback on the responsivness of the UI would be appreciated.
luckyguy2807

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 11:13:31 PM

I truly don't understand why this coin is listed on coinmarket.io. What was the purpose?
I don't know if they had today more than 50 trades.

Who is part of the dev team? only USD-e member?
rozenbal

Activity: 182

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:13:35 PM

www.CoinMarket.io seems to have two options as this point:

1. Not listing USDE at this point
2. Listing USDE for a few hours and de-list the trading pair (close the USDE/BTC market, cancel orders)
- if needed or requested by the dev. The wallet would remain enabled to withdraw.

If this is the most promising new coin of 2014 then it should have *some* buy support.
This is a free market and people have the right to trade without using otc/escrow.

Why not give it a shot?

Zero buyers for this shit site ... and the price will go down ... God who is allowed to enter a coin on this retarded exchange.
F.... coinmarket.io delete this coin for site!!!!!!

cryptoguy2004

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:19:11 PM

their site is acting up too, testing it with 50 usde..... i click on USDE to trade and it keeps brining me to DODGE gay website coinmarket.io take USDe down!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: