Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does holding long term can be worthy despite of unpredictable market?  (Read 1499 times)
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:25:04 PM

Holding bitcoin is still worthy despite of the unpredictable market since we are still in the stage of adaptation and when most people embrace it already and find time to invest in cryptocurrency then for sure the demand would be more increase which would results to a positive price in the market that is why it is always advice to kept holding.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

The only way to survive in this market is to HODL man and nothing else.

To be honest its not just me who think this but I have learnt this from the senior persons to me that is the legend on this forum. They know bitcoin more than us and they only suggest you to HODLING an nothing. If they are saying that and if they are here since many years then obviously they know it better.

And I will pass on the same message to you also. Just HODL and it really works mate.

Dont bother about the news around the world, the stressful situations and everything is all temporary and it will come and go all the time.
If you are the owner of the bitcoins, then there can be nothing more beneficial than that of the holding of the bitcoins for some very good period. there can be no other better way of making more money and that doing so will surely help you in having much brighter chances of getting richer. You just must be sure that you are holding your nerves tightly and that you are not losing your control over your emotions.
And I want to concretely tell you that if you have got plan to hold something and have intensions to earn more from it, then go for bitcoins only. Reason is, alts are not that must healthier to give you big and huge profit from holding. They are better in day trading and that’s it. For long term holding, best option would be to go for bitcoins and earn so handsome money.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

The only way to survive in this market is to HODL man and nothing else.

To be honest its not just me who think this but I have learnt this from the senior persons to me that is the legend on this forum. They know bitcoin more than us and they only suggest you to HODLING an nothing. If they are saying that and if they are here since many years then obviously they know it better.

And I will pass on the same message to you also. Just HODL and it really works mate.

Dont bother about the news around the world, the stressful situations and everything is all temporary and it will come and go all the time.
If you are the owner of the bitcoins, then there can be nothing more beneficial than that of the holding of the bitcoins for some very good period. there can be no other better way of making more money and that doing so will surely help you in having much brighter chances of getting richer. You just must be sure that you are holding your nerves tightly and that you are not losing your control over your emotions.
If at some stage of my life, I managed to buy some bitcoins, then the only thing which I will do with those bitcoins will be that I will keep them in my wallet and that I will hold them for as long as I could because there can be nothing better than this and that this is something which will make you earn lot more money than you ever think of. You just need to stay patient and that do not lose control over your nerves.
ckcharlie

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

there are a lot of holders out there after the bear market of 2018, Myself being one. All we can do is stay positive and hope there is some recovery. This last week has been a challenge again. Id just got back to parity when the market tumbled 30-40%. I tend to keep buying crypto i think is worthwhile and spread the loss with the hope of better gains down the track. I find it very hard to book the losses and sell under what i paid so am still holding crypto with large losses. but...like you I stay positive on this. It will only take one of my investments to go boonty to cover these losses.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:57:34 AM

If you have the build up confidence towards your crypto assets then there's no need to make a nonsense stress towards to some crashes as it is normal in the crypto world, if you believe you are not holding a worthless coins then it is time to buy and accumulate more of it while it is on the cheap state or else you will regret not to profit out of the bear market season.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

I am still eager to think more positive ways despite how unpredicatable the market is. We couldn't control it actually because if there's an option to manipulate the current market, I woudl really love to do that. We're bound here to earn profit so the desire is always there , but since the current situation remarkably stressing us out, maybe we must stay calm for the main time.

In general, people invest into cryptocurrencies (bitcoin to be specific) in order to yield short-term income. Due to its high volatility and decentralized nature, the price may vary every single day due to the lack of any government organization/department which provides regulation and security, sacrificing its price. If you aim to invest into long-term, it is preferred if you diversify your investments by utilizing different investment mechanisms (such as stocks, real estate, bills, bank notes, etc.) so you could lower the risks of losing your investment in a snap.

The faith of cryptocurrencies are unknown as bitcoin has been in the market for nearly less than 10 years compared to the other instruments that I mentioned above. But its revolutionary platform (which is the blockchain technology) may be developed further in the future and we may see bitcoin as a gateway towards an ideal system of wireless transaction.

In other words, do not just invest into bitcoin alone as you may also want to invest into different methods as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:24:05 AM

I am still eager to think more positive ways despite how unpredicatable the market is. We couldn't control it actually because if there's an option to manipulate the current market, I woudl really love to do that. We're bound here to earn profit so the desire is always there , but since the current situation remarkably stressing us out, maybe we must stay calm for the main time.
Yes of course it is worth holding long term and it is more profitable but it depends on what coin you want to hold. Although there is an unpredictable market but you invested in an stable coins it is more sure and profitable. The selection of coins is up to you and better to know what are the coins suitable for long term hold. My choice is ethereum, i don’t suggest it but it all depends on you.
In the long term, all crypto coins are profitable as far as they come under the potential ones but the main focus should be on the amount that can be earned and the time required for that.  The longer someone holds a coin, the bigger will be his earning. In my opinion, bitcoin is the best but one more thing that if want to include here is, long term trading returns profits but short term and day trading are even more beneficial.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:18:50 PM

I believe that long term investment is the most profitable today, because it`s natural that in perspective of 10 years it`ll grow anyway, especially if you invest in top 10

Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

I believe that long term investment is the most profitable today, because it`s natural that in perspective of 10 years it`ll grow anyway, especially if you invest in top 10
Right.Holding for long-term investment can be more profitable if you have chosen to invest in a good and potential coin because if not,then all your efforts and time will be worthless.Long-term holding is also more preferable by most of us here because it demands less stress and skill.And many proofs have been claimed here that most of the millionaires in bitcoin or any crypto coin have been used in holding for longer term.

amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

as we know much earlier about the market price of course this is unpredictable about the price movement for the next. but in fact some crypto prices go up quite significantly I think this is a crypto that will not be completely predictable and for now if you want to survive for a long time all you have to have is to stay calm and patient to not panic when facing a bad market situation.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

Long term holding is the best option if you want to relax and not pull your hair out stressing over prices every day.  Just buy, put it in cold storage and forget about it for years, its a liberating feeling. 
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

At this situation of coins now that is low volatility price it's better to hold our coins because it's better to have a big profit in the future. There's a chance waiting for us to have a big profit. But the good thing is while waiting we can trade our coins to have an income for my family needs.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

holding specially those coin that has established a good reputation in the market like bitcoin and eth is worth holding in, if you will based on the previous year chat you can say that holding is worth the wait if you have a bitcoin and wait until the price reach 19k again.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

Long term means 3-4 years at least. If you have the patience, yes it is definitely worth it. I mean look at those people who bought at the top before the Gox crash. People looked down at them as they were miserable little unlucky stupid fellows. In the end, these guys came out as winners too because they followed the long term hodling strategy.

And those who bought high sodl low people just got slaughtered as they deserve.
Yeah, the patience is actually all that matters because without it, holding is going to be a pretty tough one, most especially with all the crazy fluctuations in the market. For instance, there is no way you can be holding through and getting worried when the market is in a huge downtrend and then selling at loss, the essence is to wait for those profit as long as you can wait until you see it, and not be perturbed by the daily market fluctuations.

Definitely holding must be profitable, considering how some coins or tokens can end up increasing hugely in value in the long run but at the same time, I believe trading is far better than just holding through for the long term, most especially when the market you are holding is switching to a long term downtrend. Every market always has a trend and it is always important to try as much as possible to make use of those trends to make up some good positions for the long term while making the short term profits as well.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:48:56 PM

Based on 5 year historical period of BTC long term investment still gives you a hefty 8,190% gain. The coverage is May 4, 2013 with BTC price of 91 USD to 7,544 USD as of May 31, 2018. The answer to question is yes given the uncertainty of the market the long term strategy is still worth to risk.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:09:30 PM

It depends on the coin you are holding. If you choose the potential pennies then I am sure that in the future you will make more profit than the potential pennies.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:09:50 AM

If you have the build up confidence towards your crypto assets then there's no need to make a nonsense stress towards to some crashes as it is normal in the crypto world, if you believe you are not holding a worthless coins then it is time to buy and accumulate more of it while it is on the cheap state or else you will regret not to profit out of the bear market season.
And somehow this becomes natural that whenever you are putting confidence in your coin, you always smash out those fuds coming to you about your coin. But we need to build that confidence. And that comes with best possible learning about your coin in which you are going to invest in. we all must do this and only then, we can have a better ending result. Believe in your coin.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:49:31 AM

You can only lose your money in bitcoin trading when you ran out of patience especially when you are on losing position. So When you are on losing position the best thing to do is to Hold because the market is speculative and react to market sentiments based on news. Do not panic ,relax and monitor the market before you react.
Yes, being impatient may cause you big looses.You have to bear in mind that in the world of crypto fluctuation then recovery is always there.Be patient to hold and to wait for the right moment.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

You too want to manipulate the market?  It is good you lack that ability in finance to do that. We have enough manipulators that is causing the market fluctuations. About how unpredictable the market is now, it will be better to buy cheap and then wait for long term for profit. The fall will not stay forever.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:27:28 AM

If you are planning for investing of your money into any of the crypto currency, then there is only one thing which will never disappoint you and that is none other than that of the holding of some good coins like that of the bitcoin and that too for as long as you can. At time when then market is falling, just stay patient and that do not make any such decision which can then result in loss of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: