Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does holding long term can be worthy despite of unpredictable market?  (Read 1499 times)
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:37:59 AM

Positivity is always there in terms of holding coins in a long term despite the unpredicatable market value. But we should remember that we do that way of strategy for earnings good profit. Even though some of sayings that they are manipulate the market, since what we looking for our desires be achieve and  has a bright future.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:03:47 AM

We can see how long term holding can benefit us when we hold goin coins. We should need to know which coin is or long term and which is not. Because not all can be beneficial in a long run. So determine which is which and buy in dip. It maybe crucial in the beginning but it'll worthy later on.

lanalang

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

It can be profitable and worthy but also consider that there is a risk that coin will actually die when you will hold it
shelimy

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:29:24 AM

Yes I believe in longterm holding is worthy because you can wait for a good and quality income that will serve as a best source of income. I think l just need to be patiently wait for the price increase.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

Holding long term is a completely risky deal as per the market unpredictability we cant completely rely on holding for long-term profits we should keep selling whenever possible
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:04:05 PM

I think it's worth it because if current market is going down / red maybe for a while so very good for long term investment, its normal market change in one week
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:09:12 PM

I am still eager to think more positive ways despite how unpredicatable the market is. We couldn't control it actually because if there's an option to manipulate the current market, I woudl really love to do that. We're bound here to earn profit so the desire is always there , but since the current situation remarkably stressing us out, maybe we must stay calm for the main time.

Holding your coins for a very long time is not guaranteed that you will really earn a huge amount of profit, if you are holding a coin that is proven to be profitable like ethereum or bitcoins then there is a chance for it to grow but if you want to invest on a new coin then there's no assurance because the growth of a coin is depending on its developers.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

I am still eager to think more positive ways despite how unpredicatable the market is. We couldn't control it actually because if there's an option to manipulate the current market, I woudl really love to do that. We're bound here to earn profit so the desire is always there , but since the current situation remarkably stressing us out, maybe we must stay calm for the main time.

i think it depends on what coin you buy. if you buy a good coin, of course, it will worth for sure. remember long term hold it's mean you need to keep it for at least 2 years. you need to patient with that if you want to get a profit.
BronxCats

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

The best strategy is to keep an open mind. What worked in the past might not work in the future with how much Bitcoin has grown. Will we ever see the gains that BTC got the last year and a half?
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:56:06 PM

of course long term trading will be able to provide a lot of profits for you and have a very expensive value but do not be too happy because the risks are also will be a lot.

Everandi

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:17:24 PM

yeah , im defenitely holding it now, cause since february ive
lost too much and want at least get my investments back, waiting till winter for a miracle to come
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

Holding for a long time is good and I have done several times and it really paid off. Just like last year, the price was fluctuating up and down, I decided to leave my money there for a long time since I had nothing to do with it as of then.

By the end of last year, the price got to $19k for each of my BTC, so I withdrew it, that was immediately it started dropping again. It’s good to for long, price will always go up. You can even manipulate the market price, but that will require a huge amount of money.

112tigra112

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:30:31 PM

I am strictly persuaded, that only few of the coins are reliable to hold them long term, otherwise if you choose not the long lasting coin, it can be literally dead.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:33:57 PM

I think holding for long term will not give us good profit. Look what is happening today bitcoin and altcoins drops their value. We need to know when to sell and when to hold. So that we can earn big.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

I think holding for long term will not give us good profit. Look what is happening today bitcoin and altcoins drops their value. We need to know when to sell and when to hold. So that we can earn big.
I don't know what coin did you use for your basis, if you will look back most of those top 10 coins inside the market really give early investors a huge earnings, and not to go any far, if talk about long term people who have their bitcoin since 2009 and still holding it right now are still enjoying the price
even the huge pumped happen last year its still big in terms of value ever since, bitcoin can be mine from your desktop or laptop and after 9 years look how valuable it is and that's the very good example of keeping for long term goal.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:50:30 PM

Long term means minimum 1 year or 2 years. if you wait for 2 years then 100% the market will go ATH at least once in this period. but we don't have that much patience hardly most of the people will wait few months because everybody has their own problems not sure when we required urgent money that time we will sell our coins. This market is unpredictable so when the time comes you can sell and convert it into cash.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

I think yes despite the fact that prices of coins are keep changing everyday.That's how trading business goes.You just have to learn new things to succeed and to avoid big losses or to gain more profits, long term investment is the best knowing that you're holding some promising coins.

Well I guess this was all depends upon the situation, this was all depends upon how you would handle your coins, your investment and how would you play trading wisely. Trading was very risky and even investment for a long term so as a trader and investor and users too we should also practice to ourself being a wise trader.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

Yeah, holding can be worth it if bull market comes. But if you learn how to trade you can make money even in bear market just like now.
+
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:52:28 PM

You can only lose your money in bitcoin trading when you ran out of patience especially when you are on losing position. So When you are on losing position the best thing to do is to Hold because the market is speculative and react to market sentiments based on news. Do not panic ,relax and monitor the market before you react.
Yes i agree because holding gives you time to see and observe the market movement.Don't be afraid if their is fluctuation because it will recover soon.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:43:02 PM

As market is highly volatile, holding the coins for long time is very good. But make sure that you are investing it in a good projects. In the end any how you have to make a good ending with your technical analysis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: