Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does holding long term can be worthy despite of unpredictable market?  (Read 1498 times)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:24:31 AM

currently market prices are experiencing a decline and will be very detrimental to us if we decide to sell coins owned. I think holding in the long run is the best decision to secure all your coins, so we can wait for the green market prices while holding coins in the long run.
Thats right, the current price can be said to be the lowest price of the year, so if you sell it then it will be a pity because you will
lose very big. because of course it's very worthy when you want to hold it longer, recover will definitely happen to the crypto market. and you will get profit..
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:36:35 AM

I think holding in the long run has great potential to get more profits, because price developments will get better in a few years. besides holding back in the long run we will know the right time to sell the coin.

Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:40:26 AM

Yes holding long term is very worthy even market is not stable. Because there is hope that it can recover in the future or not just recover but can be higher than expected.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:08:39 AM

it seems that it will give you a very high risk, you can get stuck in a coin that has a price at a very high price, you better do short-term trading to be able to secure the assets you have. it's better to avoid a very terrible risk.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:15:54 AM

Despite most projects have gone down between 95% and 80% in this last long bear market crash cycle, I am still very bullish about crypto in general and I think that the next boom will be much bigger than the last one. So collect as much good quality tokens and coins as you can now while we have these rock bottom prices. Even if it takes a year or two, to hit the next bull run, just try to hoard what you can now, together with a bit of day trading and taking a few profits, then I think we will all be golden. I missed out on last bull run because I never sold anything at ATH, but now I will be ready for the next one hopefully.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:30:08 AM

actually long-term trading cannot provide very much profit because the conditions of the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency prices will never be predicted. so that when you do long-term trading the risk you will get will be very high.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:05:05 AM

I think it is the situation of the market, sometimes you can get good profit in really short time and sometimes you need to long wait, but at the end, you will be able to earn a good and meaningful profit if you have a mind to wait for it for the long term.
Darz299

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:55:08 AM

At present the market price is experiencing a setback and will be very detrimental to us if we decide to sell the coins owned. I think holding in the long run is the best decision to secure all the coins. Because we cannot judge the market price, we better wait until the price is really profitable for us. Long-term holding is more feasible than holding a short-term.
msk19

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

Long-term investment is the best way to invest in the crypto currency. Because this market will develop, it is very promising. Accordingly, the prices for crypto currency will grow.

Palo05

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:41:46 PM

It depends . Actually holding is worthy strategy,but despite of how worthy it is , there is still a chance that you will loss your profit. Holding and trading is a game , it depends how lucky or smart you are. If you will hold it for a long term it's better to be updated on there news and anouncements on there website or telegram channels.  Smiley
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:06:05 PM

currently market prices are experiencing a decline and will be very detrimental to us if we decide to sell coins owned. I think holding in the long run is the best decision to secure all your coins, so we can wait for the green market prices while holding coins in the long run.
It is the right decision but very few people are going to do it, just look at the price decrease that we suffered at the beginning of the year, how many people sold their coins and made the price crash? Many i suppose and I am sure there are many people selling their coins right now as well and the only reason the price is not going lower is because smart investors and whales are buying all the coins in the market, so I think the pool of bitcoin holders is getting smaller by the day despite the fact they know they should hold their coins.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:56:43 PM

I am still eager to think more positive ways despite how unpredicatable the market is. We couldn't control it actually because if there's an option to manipulate the current market, I woudl really love to do that. We're bound here to earn profit so the desire is always there , but since the current situation remarkably stressing us out, maybe we must stay calm for the main time.
I think you should not invest in long-term risky, you can see that we can only profit from long-term hold if the market is rising, but at present the market is in danger. The downside in the long term so trading successfully at this time is very difficult. bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall sharply and irreversibly.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:57:34 PM

Yes hodling long term can be worthy because in hodling are just waiting for the high price of the coin. If you are not still selling it and you did not get the high price then do not lose hope cause it is not the end of it cause the result of it is you just need to wait for another time before you earn. The concept on it is the duration time that you will get your earning will be long and in the long run if you not get the first pump of the price you might get your profit with small earning not that big what you are expecting. Because the pump of the price is not the same cause of the volatile of the price in the market it will also depend on the numbers of the people who invest on it.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:11:58 AM

It is not so advisable for me, but if you believe on their project, if they promise that they will do what on their roadmap or whitepaper, why not? It is ok at all. It is really worth the long term because the returns is big, good profits at all.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:05:33 AM

For me it's a big YES!! Because most of the coin boomed after several months or years, then it's a win win for a hodler or for long term investment. You just have to be very aware in the cryptoworld, 'coz we don't know the different factors that might affect the stability of a coin. So you should be very aware of that. Always keep on track.
if you only savng big coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, you don't need to hesitate to hold on for a long time, because the price will definitely go up, just need a little patience. but if what you buy is a small altcoin that doesn't have high trust, it would be better if you do the analysis first before holding it
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:42:42 AM

Long term holds is your safety net,  you future guarantee profit and your best bet!  For new and inexperience traders you should buy Bitcoin and learn how to keep it securely and go throw yourself into developing applicable skill in cryptocurrency while your Bitcoin appreciate!

tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:23:13 AM

To reduce the risk of loss, indeed investment in the long term is now an alternative for investors, because I believe the value of crypto will increase from year to year even though it is unpredictable how much it will increase
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:43:07 AM

Yes it was experiencing a decline but it was not a bad sign because you can still invest a huge amount today while the prices are still low and earn more profit when the market goes back to normal.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

For me it's a big YES!! Because most of the coin boomed after several months or years, then it's a win win for a hodler or for long term investment. You just have to be very aware in the cryptoworld, 'coz we don't know the different factors that might affect the stability of a coin. So you should be very aware of that. Always keep on track.

As practice and time show, these hodlers never lose. It is wise to hold the cryptocurrencies for many months and even years. Bitcoins and the best tokens from top-20 (sometimes even from top-100) grow finally.
P_percy

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:19:27 PM

In my opinion, in this unpredictable market holding is the best strategy if you've got in early.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: