Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:06:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nxt marketing & promotion :: Nxt forum now moved to nxtforums.org  (Read 77972 times)
Mac Red

Activity: 299
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:26:35 AM

Hey salsacz, why not just include direct link to NXT Sweden too (instead of link to the announcement topic).

URL is: http://nxtcoin-swe.net/
salsacz (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:54:11 AM

Ok so I'm not getting enough support from the community for it to be worth my time to continue working on this. So ill just post it here and you guys can do w/e you like with it. or nothing with it. w/e i wash my hands.

Anon, I respect what you write about Nxt so much. I hope you'll continue to write material that can be used to educate and recruit new Nxters. Here's a proposal that I hope you'll seriously consider: how about writing an article for the bitcoinmagazine website about Nxt, in the spirit of this Ethereum article:

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/9671/ethereum-next-generation-cryptocurrency-decentralized-application-platform/

I think Nxt needs a presence on this website to compete with the publicity Etherium is getting from them, and few could pull it off as well as you. I suggest that this effort be funded by the community marketing funds.

Salsacz, what do you think?

Sure, we have open bounty for good long article and also I suggested these hot topics so we could publish them in the Top Magazines:

Help Nxt by writing Articles

Is here anyone, who would write excellent and long articles about:

- Why is pure Proof of Stake in Nxt best solution for cryptocurrencies?

- How can you mine Nxt only with solar energy?

- How could decentralized exchanges change the world? (no Government, no censorship, USA, China...) - + decentralized messaging, DNS

- The 51% Attack - technical details, history of 51% attacks, how it ended, Nxt solution (is Nxt safer than other PoS currencies?) (Ghash's pool is risking Bitcoin's security again with 40% of the network's hashpower and no one is talking about it. Pools of PoW machines with enormous hashpower is Bitcoin's most pressing concern and biggest flaw right now. Nextcoin is the best answer to this. Why is it not being talked about more?)

- Nxt: gaming friendly currency (vs. Litecoin, a graphic cards killer) - Due to Litecoin's difficulty skyrocketing there is a global shortage of Graphic Cards, which piss off gamers tremendously and drive up the price for grahics cards. NXT solves this. (Uniqueorn's idea, maybe reserved for him..?)

- Nxt + Raspberry (+other similar platforms (Cubietruck)) (can be different articles, also short articles) (0 energy  forging package)

- Transparent Forging (very very technical, history of mining, comparisons)

You can make reservations on these articles.

Shorter articles/essays:

- Why should you invest in Nxt? (/Why should you invest in Nxt long term?)

- Why is Nxt so friendly currency?: (i) It *doesn't* have VC capital backing. ii) It *doesn't* have "slick sales guys*. iii) It *does* have smart devs and an increasing following.  iv) It *is* delivering its promises (more or less) on time.) - more about the community, people form all over the world, community funding, decentralized company - a world of free individuals who all believe in Nxt. 1200 pages in Bitcointalk

Future (short) articles: (now it's to soon):

- Who accepts Nxt as a payment? (+ fee in Nxt vs. Bitcoin vs. fiat (VISA))
- Nxt invites altcoins to host on it's blockchain
- Can be a new internet stored on Nxt's blockchain / DNS system?

Have you got any idea about some other article? Share it. We would love to have more scientific articles, financial, economical, IT...

salsacz (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:17:20 PM

Unless I missed it, we could really use a forum thread somewhere for discussion of wiki translation work and reports for wiki debugging. It would save time, particularly for Joefox.
https://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,310.0.html
salsacz (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:19:42 PM

Conferences

Berlin (February 12/13)
- McJavar
- l8orre
- admiral.fu
- Bitventurer
- Salsacz (?)
- narknark (?)

Berliners: lurning, nakauchi, Edward Snowden

Tickets: €445, €95,
Each additional attendee from the same company registered at the same time receives an extra 50€ off a 1-Day Pass or an extra 100€ off a 2-Day Pass.

Texas (March 6)
tickets: 275$ (till Jan 31), 325$ (till mar 5)
- rickyjames (SPEAKER?)
- Asian Prepper
- Leon Fu

Amsterdam (May)
- cryptocoinNL
- Damelon
- Cryptomenn
- Edward Snowden (?)
- EvilDave
- titan20
- Bitventurer
- salsacz (??)

New York (April 7/8)
- jefdiesel

tickets: $399 (till Feb 19), 10$

Toronto (April 11/13)
- Joefox

Washington (June 20/22)
tickets: till June 10th $300

Hong Kong (June 24/25)
- Allwelder

Melbourne (July 10/11)

London (September 10)

Shanghai (September)

Las Vegas (October 6/7)
salsacz (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:29:32 PM

yesterday I received the German Magazine "Smart Investor" which is somehow a Investment Magazine for Austrian Economics.
thanks, added to the list of paid ads:
https://forums.nxtcrypto.org/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=563&p=2448#p2448
salsacz (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:35:05 PM

found on reddit
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:40:11 PM

found on reddit

That's brilliant. People need to understand.
salsacz (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:26:38 PM

Nice short text about Nxt:
http://www.therichest.com/business/technology/the-10-most-important-cryptocurrencies/5/
gs02xzz

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:04:58 PM

I think that between now and the launches of emunie and ethereum, it is a golden time window for Nxt to doing the marketing. We should bombard the market to establish the Nxt as the original and #1 to the 2nd generation crypto as the bitcoin to the 1st generation.

keep up the great work!
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:20:53 PM

Nxthttp:// now is on http://www.cryptmarketcap.com/    Grin Grin
S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:33:45 PM

nxtgirl.ru
nextcoins.ru
nextcoin.su
http://nxt4all.co.in
bithic

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:41:44 PM

Excellent!

you should share your little intro chimes with him.

I did, joefox uses my open and close in the second one, and will use it in all the subsequent ones, but the first one needed a slightly different opening to introduce the whole thing.
Asian Prepper

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 05:42:52 PM

Ok so I'm not getting enough support from the community for it to be worth my time to continue working on this. So ill just post it here and you guys can do w/e you like with it. or nothing with it. w/e i wash my hands.

Anon, I respect what you write about Nxt so much. I hope you'll continue to write material that can be used to educate and recruit new Nxters. Here's a proposal that I hope you'll seriously consider: how about writing an article for the bitcoinmagazine website about Nxt, in the spirit of this Ethereum article:

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/9671/ethereum-next-generation-cryptocurrency-decentralized-application-platform/

I think Nxt needs a presence on this website to compete with the publicity Etherium is getting from them, and few could pull it off as well as you. I suggest that this effort be funded by the community marketing funds.

Salsacz, what do you think?

Sure, we have open bounty for good long article and also I suggested these hot topics so we could publish them in the Top Magazines:

Help Nxt by writing Articles

Is here anyone, who would write excellent and long articles about:

- Why is pure Proof of Stake in Nxt best solution for cryptocurrencies?

- How can you mine Nxt only with solar energy?

- How could decentralized exchanges change the world? (no Government, no censorship, USA, China...) - + decentralized messaging, DNS

- The 51% Attack - technical details, history of 51% attacks, how it ended, Nxt solution (is Nxt safer than other PoS currencies?) (Ghash's pool is risking Bitcoin's security again with 40% of the network's hashpower and no one is talking about it. Pools of PoW machines with enormous hashpower is Bitcoin's most pressing concern and biggest flaw right now. Nextcoin is the best answer to this. Why is it not being talked about more?)

- Nxt: gaming friendly currency (vs. Litecoin, a graphic cards killer) - Due to Litecoin's difficulty skyrocketing there is a global shortage of Graphic Cards, which piss off gamers tremendously and drive up the price for grahics cards. NXT solves this. (Uniqueorn's idea, maybe reserved for him..?)

- Nxt + Raspberry (+other similar platforms (Cubietruck)) (can be different articles, also short articles) (0 energy  forging package)

- Transparent Forging (very very technical, history of mining, comparisons)

You can make reservations on these articles.

Shorter articles/essays:

- Why should you invest in Nxt? (/Why should you invest in Nxt long term?)

- Why is Nxt so friendly currency?: (i) It *doesn't* have VC capital backing. ii) It *doesn't* have "slick sales guys*. iii) It *does* have smart devs and an increasing following.  iv) It *is* delivering its promises (more or less) on time.) - more about the community, people form all over the world, community funding, decentralized company - a world of free individuals who all believe in Nxt. 1200 pages in Bitcointalk

Future (short) articles: (now it's to soon):

- Who accepts Nxt as a payment? (+ fee in Nxt vs. Bitcoin vs. fiat (VISA))
- Nxt invites altcoins to host on it's blockchain
- Can be a new internet stored on Nxt's blockchain / DNS system?

Have you got any idea about some other article? Share it. We would love to have more scientific articles, financial, economical, IT...

Writing can be very time consuming and tedious.  Anon136 and I are scheduling a time so my friend and I can interview him on skype or google plus about all these topics.  Once I have the video interviews done, i will edit them with or without Anon136 in it (it will depend on him).

Once the videos are done and uploaded to Youtube, I will find someone to transcribe the video and share it with everyone so it can be translated to other languages and used as articles.

This way, we all know the info is coming from a reputable source and we can get videos, articles, etc. done all at the same time.  There is no point in each of trying to come up with our own articles when we have Anon136 around.

My goal is to get the following done before the Texas Bitcoin Conference on Mar 5-6:

1.  Get the interview with Anon136 done and answer all the questions above.
2.  Edit videos and upload it to youtube.
3.  Transcribe videos.
4.  Post transcriptions on my blog.
5.  Everyone jump in and translate the transcriptions into their respective languages.

If someone knows a good transcriptionist who wants to volunteer and help with video transcription, please let me know. Please have them transcribe this video at their resume:

"Is Nextcoin (Nxt) a Scam?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rIO_McRPwQ

I will donate 10 nxt/min of video transcribed from the nxt donations I have received from everyone.

Tai Zen

As of 2014-04-09 I no longer post as "Asian Prepper" and will post under my real name "Tai Zen" to eliminate confusion.

Founder of www.PrisonOrFreedom.com | BTC: 19HHZ1yEimKUYVFM9TkXqd9xwM54jSFrmc | LTC:  LTA99422wieqR1MfWeNxZU5xAsESE9MzW7 | NXT:  17225446755425423638
Asian Prepper

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 05:49:55 PM

That is good news because they did not want to list nxt before because it was considered a premined coin.

As of 2014-04-09 I no longer post as "Asian Prepper" and will post under my real name "Tai Zen" to eliminate confusion.

Founder of www.PrisonOrFreedom.com | BTC: 19HHZ1yEimKUYVFM9TkXqd9xwM54jSFrmc | LTC:  LTA99422wieqR1MfWeNxZU5xAsESE9MzW7 | NXT:  17225446755425423638
salsacz (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:58:26 PM

That is good news because they did not want to list nxt before because it was considered a premined coin.
It is a nice story now. Pin came with the idea, then we started to tweet them, after 6 tweets they added a poll. We marketed a poll and got good numbers. Then Dogecoins fans came and started to fight against us, they created reddit polls to take us down. So we came there and downvoted their reddit posts + argued with those POW lovers. We went from 80:20 to 70:30, but - WE WON!
Asian Prepper

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 06:17:38 PM

It is a nice story now. Pin came with the idea, then we started to tweet them, after 6 tweets they added a poll. We marketed a poll and got good numbers. Then Dogecoins fans came and started to fight against us, they created reddit polls to take us down. So we came there and downvoted their reddit posts + argued with those POW lovers. We went from 80:20 to 70:30, but - WE WON!

So basically you're telling me...

Nxt Marketing Team +1 vs. Doge Marketing Team 0

hahaha

Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:22:54 PM

Wat nu in de wereld van de cryptovaluta?

Nxt is niet simpelweg een munt, maar een tweede generatie schaalbar crypto die een nieuwe manier van eco-vriendelijk "minen" biedt en functies die buiten het bereik van andere simpelere "munten" vallen.

In de wereld waar Bitcoin koning is, veranderen zgn. altcoins enkel parameters van de originele Bitcoin, zoals het hashing mechanisme, de tijd tussen blokken, de moeilijkheidsgraad, enzovoort. Nxt brengt veel meer ter tafel en wordt om een aantal redenen als tweede generatie cryptovaluta betiteld; hier zijn vijf van de meest interessante redenen:

1. Nxt is geen altcoin, zoals Litecoin, Peercoin, of andere munten wier code gebaseerd is op de broncode van Bitcoin. Nxt is gloednieuw, met een totaal eigen code.
2. Nxt voert de nieuwe functie "Transparent Mining" in, waardoor Nxt de transactiesnelheden van Visa/Mastercard zal kunnen benaderen. Geen andere crypto kan zo hoog schalen; dit wordt mogelijk gemaakt doordat doordat de transparantie die door het Nxt protocol wordt verschaft elke client in staat stelt te bepalen welke node het volgende blok zal genereren. Andere nodes kunnen dan hun transacties direct naar die node sturen. Dit zorgt er ook voor dat er extra transactiekosten gerealiseerd kunnen worden voor directe en prioriteitstransacties. Een even belangrijk kenmerk van Transparent Mining is een veiligheidsmechanisme dat vertakkingen van de blockchain tegengaat door high-stake nodes. Deze eigenschap beveiligd zelfs tegen het forceren van een vertakking door een houder van 90% van alle Nxt.
3. Nxt heeft ingebouwde ondersteuning voor geplande decentrale functies zoals een peer-to-peer beurs, “colored coins”, het versturen van data (“Arbitrary Messaging”), DNS en opties voor versnelde transacties. Bitcoin moet om deze diensten te kunnen bieden vertrouwen op toekomstige munten die hun code in de Bitcoin blockchain integreren. Nxt kan het allemaal zelf.
4. Nxt gebruikt een 100% Proof-of-Stake (PoS) mechanisme toegenover het Proof-of-Work (PoW) mechanisme waar de meeste andere munten op gebaseerd zijn. Dit verwijdert effectief een veiligheidsrisico dat inherent is aan deze andere munten, zoals 51% aanvallen. Een ander pluspunt is dat het protocol “groen” is wat betreft zijn energieconsumptie, aangezien 100% PoS mechanismes de grote hoeveelheden hashkracht die Bitcoin en andere altcoins gebruiken, niet nodig hebben. Elke 100% PoS cryptovaluta moet al zijn munten bij “genesis” verdelen of kwetsbaar zijn voor een “Sybil attack”; deze beginverdeling heeft tot grote verontwaardiging geleid bij tegenstanders. Zij menen dat het volledig oneerlijk is dat de originele investeerders een 6000% winst op hun investering hebben geboekt en dat nieuwkomers niet kunnen “minen”. Echter:
5. Nxt werd zes weken voor lancering aangekondigd. De 73 originele stakeholders zijn verantwoordelijk voor het verdelen van de 1 biljoen Nxtmunten (door middel van giften, bounties en verkoop) die uit het Genesisblok werden geproduceerd door de injectie van de in totaal 21 gedoneerde Bitcoin. Dit is een voorwaarde voor elk 100% Proof of Stake -systeem en deze distributie is nu nog steeds aan de gang. Nxt staat op dit moment als vijfde genoteerd bij Coinmarketcap en wordt verhandeld op o.a. Bter en Vircurex, terwijl de handel op Cryptsy op dit moment wordt voorbereid.

Gedecentraliseerde diensten

Gedecentraliseerde beurzen: Op dit moment moet je om cryptovaluta te verhandelen je registreren op een centraal platform als BTC-e of MtGox, je BTC naar hun rekeningen overmaken en aan deze beurzen een percentage voor handel afdragen. Soms moet je ook nog betalen om je saldo weer op te kunnen nemen. Deze methode draagt daarnaast het risico met zich mee dat de ongereguleerde beurs of marktplaats er met het geld vandoor gaat, wat onlangs gebeurde toen de Sheep Marketplace er met 96,000 BTC vandoor ging. Nxt ontwikkelt op dit moment een peer-to-peer exchange in zijn protocol om gedecentraliseerde handel mogelijk te maken. Hierdoor wordt deze mogelijkheid weggenomen en worden de kosten voor handel teruggebracht tot de normale transactiekosten voor het netwerk.

Colored Coins
“Colored Coins” is een interessant concept, dat hand in hand gaat met een gedecentraliseerde handelsbeurs. Een kleine achtergrondschets: Met behulp van de Bitcoin blockchain kunnen transacties gevolgd worden. Een individuele munt, of delen van een munt, kunnen op een transactiebasis getraceerd worden. Als we hierop voortborduren door ons de mogelijkheid voor te stellen dat we aan een specifieke munt een “kleur” of eigenschap kunnen toekennen, waardoor we een brug kunnen slaan tussen de virtuele wereld en de fysieke. Een “gekleurde” munt kan gebruikt worden om voorwerpen in de echte wereld te representeren. Bezit, aandelen,  goederen: elk concept dat concreet aanwijsbaar is kan een munt “kleuren”. Deze toegevoegde mogelijkheid in de Nxt blockchain maakt de decentrale handel in haast alles mogelijk. De gedecentraliseerde beurs en colored coins maken van Nxt een erg krachtige crypto-infrastructuur.

Andere gedecentraliseerde diensten
Nxt stopt niet bij de decentrale beurs. Naast de beurs wordt er op dit moment gewerkt aan een decentraal DNS systeem, en een decentraal systeem om data te verzenden. Dit maakt het mogelijk in de toekomst anonieme websites te hebben, betalingen te verrichten en data te verzenden, allemaal 100% veilig, versleuteld en onomkeerbaar.

Een korte vergelijking van Nxt en Bitcoin

Nxt is een Proof of Stake systeem. Dit betekent dat het voor gebruikers die bekend zijn met
Bitcoin of afgeleiden daarvan wennen is.

Proof of Stake “forging”
Nxt maakt allereerst het onderscheid duidelijk door niet meer van “minen” maar van “forgen” te spreken. In PoS zijn actieve accounts in competitie om de nieuwe blokken aan te maken. Een account dat een nieuw blok aanmaakt krijgt de daarin opgenomen transactiekosten. De berekening van de kans om een blok aan te maken is proportioneel met de hoeveelheid Nxt die het account langere tijd bezit gedeeld door de totale hoeveelheid actieve Nxt op het moment van het aanmaken van het blok.
Een gevolg hiervan is dat het je Nxt zijn die voor je forgen, niet je CPU, GPU of ASICs. Deze apparaten kosten daarbij grote hoeveelheden energie en onderhoud en nemen daarbij ook nog mettertijd af in waarde. In plaats van te investeren in apparatuur om mee te kunnen “minen” investeer je bij Nxt in Nxt zelf.
Niet alleen is dit een efficienter systeem dan Proof of Work, het is natuurlijk ook energiezuiniger en mileuvriendelijker. De duizenden miners die over de hele wereld hashed verbruiken dagelijks enorme hoeveelheden energie. Er zullen nooit méér Nxt aangemaakt worden dan er nu zijn, waardoor forging gedaan kan worden met een client die zelf op een simpele PC kan werken en niet meer energie verbruikt dan wanneer je normaal je computer gebruikt. Er zijn zelfs al mensen die hun Nxt client laten draaien op een Raspberry Pi die door zonnepanelen van energie wordt voorzien!

Aanvullende informatie:
Nxt maakt gebruik van een zogenaamde “brain wallet”. Een brain wallet is een heel erg lange en veilig wacht-”zin” die gebruikt wordt om je account aan te maken. Er is echter niets dat het maken en gebruiken van een traditionele wallet.dat in de weg staat. Op dit moment zijn er diverse ontwikkelaars binnen de Nxt gemeenschap bezig het veiligheidsprotocol van Nxt uit te breiden om het ook bruibaar te maken voor de doorsneegebruiker die meestal niet kan omgaan met hoge beveiligingsnormen.
De client is geschreven in Java. Dit zorgt ervoor dat het ontwikkelingsteam updates vlug kan doorvoeren in de betafase. Er is echter niets dat iemand tegenhoudt een client in een willekeurige andere taal te schrijven.

Het Nxt-onderwerp op Bitcointalk is hier te vinden.
Het valutasymbool is
De Nxt blockexplorer is beschikbaar op http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=10.
Meer informatie is te vinden op de website http://www.nxtcrypto.org.

Here we finally go: the Dutch version of "What's Nxt in the world of Cryptocurrency"
Slightly modified as I've removed the most overt negatives about Bitcoin and softened them somewhat. Basically instead of highlighting Bitcoin's negative, I instead highlight Nxt's positive.

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
bithic

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:23:38 PM

So basically you're telling me...

Nxt Marketing Team +1 vs. Doge Marketing Team 0

hahaha

We should be careful not to paint Doge fans as the enemy. Rather, consider them as future Nxters and treat them with respect. Many of them are probably just reacting to scare tactics from the really entrenched Nxt haters, who are very vocal, but relatively few in number.

Once they learn more facts about Nxt, most Doge fans will probably come around to our point of view.
salsacz (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:28:57 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 06:39:24 PM by salsacz

you can read it all here, it is quite fun, so take some popcorn:
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1wai8u/want_to_keep_nxt_off_cryptmarketcapcom_come_vote/

CoffeeandTVCaffeinated Shibe
The information I have gathered on NXT leads me to the conclusion that it must leech off the success of other cryptos to give value to the coins. Having it listed on sites like this just give NXT flippers more ammunition to use when selling to less informed individuals. I would like to protect whoever I can from being used and abused.
Doge is friendly and easy to get into without any initial purchase. We have several crypto newbies here and I want to see their doge go back into the community or at least benefit the current owners instead of NXT.
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:43:42 PM

you can read it all here, it is quite fun, so take some popcorn:
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1wai8u/want_to_keep_nxt_off_cryptmarketcapcom_come_vote/

CoffeeandTVCaffeinated Shibe
The information I have gathered on NXT leads me to the conclusion that it must leech off the success of other cryptos to give value to the coins. Having it listed on sites like this just give NXT flippers more ammunition to use when selling to less informed individuals. I would like to protect whoever I can from being used and abused.
Doge is friendly and easy to get into without any initial purchase. We have several crypto newbies here and I want to see their doge go back into the community or at least benefit the current owners instead of NXT.

I actually had a good discussion with that guy.
He started out totally negative, but after getting some recent facts he has started to read up.

If we keep just pounding people who are critical, we are going to have a problem.
Engaging them in talks is much more productive. He even quoted our counterarguments when he posted the "in depth" article to be complete in all material.

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: