Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:09:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nxt marketing & promotion :: Nxt forum now moved to nxtforums.org  (Read 77972 times)
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:11:38 AM

General question about our campaign: how are we going to "work" the release of nexern's client? Tbh I hardly know anything about it...

Do we know something about it that we can send out the coming days as teasers?

If not, maybe we should nag nexern  Wink

Edit: just browsed through some of nexern's post. I'll see if I can cobble a list of PR things together tomorrow. I'll try to double check with nexern if he's not too busy

It's not about a client. Who cares if some crypto has got some new client, except us. The main focus is on features. Can we provide any new features (in new client)? How useful are they? What can we do with them? Can we compare them with other cryptos?

I'm asking for both, as both info on the client ánd info on features is interesting.
We get a lot of hassle over our in browser client, so I disagree that a client won't be big news.
Features are also important.

I've PMed nexern to just fill me in (if he has time of course) on both and also the thing hé is excited about.

Any news is news at the moment.

We can't keep promoting a system without giving at least some concrete information indefinitely, so if there is something coming, why not promote it?

I also asked nexern which parts shouldn't be promoted as "coming soon" as we don't need to promote something and then not deliver.

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apenzl

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 03:10:59 PM

I would like to see Nxt becoming a movement. A revolution that starts with the people.

Right now we are mainly going for the crypto investors. That's necessary and all good, but my belief is, that most crypto investors couldn't care less about no revolution. They analyze Nxt and hope for it to get adopted mainstream for one reason - price will go up.
I wish them all the best of luck. But to be honest - and it might be because I'm a shitty trader - I couldn't care less about the price. I care for the features, the network, people running clients and nodes, people developing it all and I want everyone to see, use, and spread it. I want that revolution!

We must surely tell the crypto community and all investors out there that we are better than any altcoin or soon to be launched 2. gen. crypto. That effort is invaluable to Nxt, and we all back it up. But still, without real users we risk to be mistaken for being nothing but some clever code and a vehicle of investment. What the mainstream press wrote about BTC last year was mostly about bubbles, a commodity, risky investments. Because BTC had not been put to proper use yet. I believe, that to keep moving as fast forward as we do now and to avoid suffering the same destiny, Nxt should do it differently.

The idea of the movement could turn into a great sales point, imho. Join a worldwide community who wants to change the world to a better place. They have the long awaited tool, and the tool is Nxt. Go see for yourself. Let me tell you this: Your parents will NOT understand! You should convince them, because you - and the network of Nxters to whom you belong - are right about this one. You don't pay large fees, your parents do. You earn interest by forging, your parents don't get a dime from their fiat savings account. You are on top of the privacy-game, you parents still babble about the NSA. Your parents worry about the threat to copyright and patent laws - you tip people, and you get tips in return for what you create. Shouldn't the patented cure to AIDS be uploaded to the blockchain for all to see? Of course it should. This is just the beginning. The world is at a tipping point, and we are here to push it over, because the 1% will not.

I would like to add this entry to the marketing plan. I would rather spend money on promoting Nxt in a youth magazine than on LTB. Reason? To create news. If we can push stories to the media about a NXT Movement spreading around the globe, reporters will have to dig into Nxt. Then they learn about PoS. Transparent mining. Solar cells and raspi. Alias and decentralized exchange. Even crypto media may realize that they have overslept, giving tons of space to bitcoin addons and altcoins while paying too little attention to Nxt.

What I create comes from me. If it doesn't, I don't do it well enough. That's how I function.
So when I am setting up nxter.org, I am aiming to realize what I described above, which is - of course - just a want and a vision right now.

NXTer.org will serve as an article base and a magazine. Newsletter included.

This weekend I will set up a "Writers Room" on nxter.org. Chat enabled.
This is for the "Newsletter Crew" Wink - and of course anybody else interested in contributing is welcome to join in!

I have a meeting with a graphic designer, who will work on logo and flyers.
I have set up a meeting with the chief editor of a Danish magazine in order to get general advice.

I hate writing budgets. I'll write a budget and my thoughts on project structure too.
A certain income must be generated in the long term, and will be paid out equally to the people involved.

I believe realizing the ideas above will give the "human face" to Nxt, that I agree with Damelon about.

We won't go out all too techy, but link to details. Analysis of code goes elsewhere. Analysis of Nxt as a solution to problems in the world, and pushing Nxt as a movement and a revolutionary tool goes here. Will you add this to the "decentralized effort to promote Nxt"-list, Salsacz? Smiley I hope it fits in.
And I hope that you can use the idea and the site in the overall marketing effort. Some articles should fit. What's your take on this?

salsacz (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 03:19:09 PM

If we can push stories to the media about a NXT Movement spreading around the globe, reporters will have to dig into Nxt. Then they learn about PoS. Transparent mining. Solar cells and raspi. Alias and decentralized exchange. Even crypto media may realize that they have overslept, giving tons of space to bitcoin addons and altcoins while paying too little attention to Nxt.
So you need articles. I agree, that's why I started with a list of articles and I also asked for ideas on any other articles:
Help Nxt by writing Articles

Is here anyone, who would write excellent and long articles about:

- Why is pure Proof of Stake in Nxt best solution for cryptocurrencies?

- How can you mine Nxt only with solar energy?

- How could decentralized exchanges change the world? (no Government, no censorship, USA, China...) - + decentralized messaging, DNS

- The 51% Attack - technical details, history of 51% attacks, how it ended, Nxt solution (is Nxt safer than other PoS currencies?) (Ghash's pool is risking Bitcoin's security again with 40% of the network's hashpower and no one is talking about it. Pools of PoW machines with enormous hashpower is Bitcoin's most pressing concern and biggest flaw right now. Nextcoin is the best answer to this. Why is it not being talked about more?)

- Nxt: gaming friendly currency (vs. Litecoin, a graphic cards killer) - Due to Litecoin's difficulty skyrocketing there is a global shortage of Graphic Cards, which piss off gamers tremendously and drive up the price for grahics cards. NXT solves this. (Uniqueorn's idea, maybe reserved for him..?)

- Nxt + Raspberry (+other similar platforms (Cubietruck)) (can be different articles, also short articles) (0 energy  forging package)

- Transparent Forging (very very technical, history of mining, comparisons)

You can make reservations on these articles.

Shorter articles/essays:

- Why should you invest in Nxt? (/Why should you invest in Nxt long term?)

- Why is Nxt so friendly currency?: (i) It *doesn't* have VC capital backing. ii) It *doesn't* have "slick sales guys*. iii) It *does* have smart devs and an increasing following.  iv) It *is* delivering its promises (more or less) on time.) - more about the community, people form all over the world, community funding, decentralized company - a world of free individuals who all believe in Nxt. 1200 pages in Bitcointalk

Future (short) articles: (now it's to soon):

- Who accepts Nxt as a payment? (+ fee in Nxt vs. Bitcoin vs. fiat (VISA))
- Nxt invites altcoins to host on it's blockchain
- Can be a new internet stored on Nxt's blockchain / DNS system?

Have you got any idea about some other article? Share it. We would love to have more scientific articles, financial, economical, IT...

apenzl

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 03:42:30 PM

And these articles are important. I would choke on some of them, that's why I have to put it in the context mentioned above.

Maybe it will all sum up, and what I want for the mag is just the same articles that you are looking for. Is that what you mean?

salsacz (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 03:53:10 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2014, 04:06:30 PM by salsacz

Exactly. Your or any other platform (except Pinterest..) must be based on articles. When we get to the stage when we have those texts, we can decide where to publish them. Now we have spanish, chinese, russian and dutch translations of "What is Nxt" prepared for anyone to grab. German version is already in the process of publishing. I went throught news about Bitcoin and altcoins and I was choosing topics that were published in the past. Anyone can also come with his own idea
salsacz (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:19:57 PM

NxtMyths 6: What is Nxt mining and why is Proof of Work bad?

After many weeks of collecting various materials about this topic:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwAGADgnQcrtcDhZTHRtSWNPUkU/edit?usp=sharing

- you can add comments (also regarding grammar issues) Cheesy

NXT Donations: 15003961341330858247
Cheesy  Kiss

7. Rich get richer - coming soon
salsacz (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:23:33 PM

ok iv got an idea... richard branson was fairly on the ball when it came to bitcoin because he believes in what cryptos can do. im shit at writing formal/semi formal letters to people so could someone write a draft letter about nxt and its features and we could try and get him on board..
Good Idea, we can add him to our list, where is Kim Dotcom, Edward Snowden, Wikileaks and Julian Assange. It means if you already write to Branson, you can do the same about these guys
pinarello

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

NXT is the future

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:36:43 PM

General question about our campaign: how are we going to "work" the release of nexern's client? Tbh I hardly know anything about it...

Do we know something about it that we can send out the coming days as teasers?

If not, maybe we should nag nexern  Wink

Edit: just browsed through some of nexern's post. I'll see if I can cobble a list of PR things together tomorrow. I'll try to double check with nexern if he's not too busy

It's not about a client. Who cares if some crypto has got some new client, except us. The main focus is on features. Can we provide any new features (in new client)? How useful are they? What can we do with them? Can we compare them with other cryptos?

WTF! you have NO idea how important the client is right now, who cares about features?

pinarello

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

NXT is the future

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:41:50 PM

Can somebody please take over here and get a campaign togheter to launch with the clietn release.

I am so sick of them stupid ' I have article here and there", I have video here...

we need a campaign ! mobilize people swarm!

talented people step forward.

Pin

Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:59:05 PM

Can somebody please take over here and get a campaign togheter to launch with the clietn release.

I am so sick of them stupid ' I have article here and there", I have video here...

we need a campaign ! mobilize people swarm!

talented people step forward.

Pin

Pin, there are loads of talented people in here, but since we have no real solid info on the client and what it will be able to do, it's hard to provide PR for it. See the reasons below. We cán, and do provide as much information on what we cán really say something about.

I have contacted nexern, but heard nothing back.

What we cán do regarding the client is basically repeat what nexern himself has said in the main thread.

However, that information is pretty limited, and I feel uncomfortable bringing out information that may not be correct. That will only hurt Nxt ánd all the work that nexern has put in the client. if we announce a feature of the client that for whatever reason doesn't make it in the first release, people will complain. Not fun.

I am a bit at a loss how we are supposed to go ahead on the client front. People keep asking us to push it, but without info, no PR. For me, it's as simple as that, for the reasons above.

What we can do is keep our eyes peeled for the client to come out and then jump on it and all our collective sites and post updates within a few hours.

What do you people think?

apenzl

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 09:38:14 PM

Agreed:

What we can do is keep our eyes peeled for the client to come out and then jump on it and all our collective sites and post updates within a few hours.

Pin, do you know something about the Emunie launch and client that we don't?
You are talking loud now, is there something we should take into account that we don't know about?

VanBreuk

Activity: 460

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:52:31 PM

+1.

We cannot sell vapor, we can and do work in infrastructure, keep building up an audience, and have everything ready for intense promotion as soon as we have a client for the masses. Then spread the news like wildfire.

In the meantime, I'd be careful to not waste moves that might draw people's interest. A decent viral video or a paid commercial campaign will pay off much better once we have a software product that won't put off people. In this I agree with Pin, we need to gather materials to spread, and plan coordinated moves (if any, other than the starting shot of the client release).

Let's pick a hashtag that we all can use for twitter once the moment comes, have a mailing ready, etc.
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:01:31 PM

+1.

We cannot sell vapor, we can and do work in infrastructure, keep building up an audience, and have everything ready for intense promotion as soon as we have a client for the masses. Then spread the news like wildfire.

In the meantime, I'd be careful to not waste moves that might draw people's interest. A decent viral video or a paid commercial campaign will pay off much better once we have a software product that won't put off people. In this I agree with Pin, we need to gather materials to spread, and plan coordinated moves (if any, other than the starting shot of the client release).

Let's pick a hashtag that we all can use for twitter once the moment comes, have a mailing ready, etc.

Even though I daily meticulously trawl through the main thread, it's very hard to get confirmed data with an ETA.
That makes it very hard to offer definite statements to the outside world.

However, I propose we gét this information by the time-honored method of "asking" Wink

Here is the link to the client thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=412138.0

I think we are too focused on nexern's client. Nexern himself has said that he would be glad if ANY client that is fully functional made it before  his.

We have NO official client, but any of those (well, marcus03's once he gets to the open source stage, which his is working very hard on) can be plugged.

I propose to contact all these developers (also wesleyh, by the way, as he is dropping a pure MacOS client in favour of cross-platform https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.msg4823794#msg4823794) and GET info.

We could then bundle this into a "client/feature" article. We focus the tone of the article on the community development aspect, which in my view is the best approach to make us stand out from other 2nd Generation systems anyway.

That way we cán say something, doing our job, but without giving out info that might prove wrong. Could we make this a segment in the newsletter?

salsacz (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:01:43 PM

Very nice article in German:
http://altcoinmarkt.de/?p=3537

"feature, feature, feature"..."theoretically the possibilities of Nxt have no limits" Cheesy
apenzl

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 10:05:28 PM

Exactly. Your or any other platform (except Pinterest..) must be based on articles. When we get to the stage when we have those texts, we can decide where to publish them. Now we have spanish, chinese, russian and dutch translations of "What is Nxt" prepared for anyone to grab. German version is already in the process of publishing. I went throught news about Bitcoin and altcoins and I was choosing topics that were published in the past. Anyone can also come with his own idea

Great, thanks.
I will sum up and crosspost to the mainthread. Maybe we can drum together some "non-writers" from overthere. I can edit and add a layer or two, but I can not dig deep inside the Nxt code. Other writers should "translate" too, it's better than nobody writing. We just need to clear it before publishing. More people add more power, as long as we are on the same track.

apenzl

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 10:07:58 PM

We could then bundle this into a "client/feature" article. We focus the tone of the article on the community development aspect, which in my view is the best approach to make us stand out from other 2nd Generation systems anyway.

That way we cán say something, doing our job, but without giving out info that might prove wrong. Could we make this a segment in the newsletter?

Definately. 

Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:29:27 PM

How about an Nxt thread that's only for posting concise, point forn info on client and code developments. Notify everyone working on nxt related projects to update with progress there. Then we have a simple source to glean info from.

I'm all for posting concise info Smiley
I would ask that we then divide who tracks what, as it can be a big chore.

The people doing it should also commit to doing frequent updates, even if there is little to tell. Even saying "no news on the client front" is news and gets people thinking: "Oh yeah, the client! I'm really looking forward to that!" (<< added over the topness mine Wink )

The key to getting people involved and up to date is reliable updates, so they know "it's time for the update again, I wonder what today will bring".

Two or three people doing this should be enough for now, I think.

apenzl

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 10:36:50 PM

Gotta bump this.

nxt has reached more in this 65 days than any other crypto before.
for the client i can tell you the same. currently there are three
desktop clients in work (hopefully i don't forget one, many action here).
minusbalancer creates a one-in-all version running without server part,
marcus03 writing a rich feature client including quoting, charting and
more and i am writing a lean account centric version.

client dev is a serious matter, user funds are involved and therefore
you can be sure, even with pressure, i don't release something half just
to satisfy your or any other quick demand and i am sure the other dev's
looking at this similar.

in all respect for emunie and dan (developing this in c++ must be a horrorshow
for him and deserves attention) but nxt is playing simple in another league.
i absolutly don't see emunie as competion because both are totally different
animals. the other way around, emunie could be an interesting additonal
gateway provider for nxt.

Getting all sentimental here, snow, darkness and cold winds outside, but keep up the good work.  Smiley

apenzl

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 12:38:23 AM

Posted in the main thread:

NEWSLETTER update

I took a couple of days off the forums to plan, take care of my job and just be AFK. Opening the newsletter account yesterday, I saw that some kind donator has transferred 10K! Thank you beautiful stranger, what a nice surprise! Smiley

Like I've written before, the newsletter acc belongs to the newsletter project, so I will take none of the Nxt for myself, but I will definitely put it to use in the project.

The newsletter will launch monday 10.02.2014. I've looked into the Peercoin Newsletter like utopianfuture suggested, and I will follow that form roughly - with a few tweaks. The newsletter will be weekly, and deadline for contributions is saturdays 8 PM GMT. Contact form is here

BUT. What happened when discussing the newsletter issue in the marketing thread was, that nearly everyone involved were kinda more interested in combining news blurps with original articles - going magazine-style.

NXTer.org

I've set up Nxter.org with a magazine theme in wp.

We've discussed what audience to aim for. Nxt veterans, new Nxters, crypto investors, "outsiders". We agreed that people already interested in crypto currencies are the most obvious. That said, I've given it some thought now, and with the chance of being hit by a big community driven truck, here goes the result...

1. Salsacz is doing a fantastic job. Targeting the crypto press with articles on PoS, transparent mining, all the technical goodies that make Nxt stand out from the rest. Nifty got us swarming to help out and follow up. All this in a decentralized community. Big up.
2. We are beginning to have people at the Bitcoin/crypto meetups.
3. Nxt is being added to new exchanges all the time (I know that I'm way off now, but I couldn't care less).
4. What I think we are missing, is actively trying to spread Nxt beyond the marked that Bitcoin has already created.

I want to target non techies. Even bitcoin hasn't reached far in that matter, it's a longterm and ambitious project, I know. But we need to fill a gap, as well as competing BTC/altcoins in the red ocean. Bitcoin has done a lot. Media is going nuts about all the opportunities of using the btc blockchain right now, and that's fine. It's more than fine, it's actually free advertising for Nxt if we manage to use it.

I will add to the social experiment.
I will set up a bb and bp and add some gamification @ nxter.org.
Nxter.org intensions to grab the news and offer Nxt to interested peers.

The task at hand is to get some content up. Built the site. Reward newcomers. The 10K will go to that.

Trolls might be trolling here, but remember that to most people even bitcoin is still just some kind of "internet money, right?". We should try to build a community where questions, good advise and personal stories are the essence. Not price speculation and PoS vs PoW talk. So the non-techy people will have a place to grow Nxt. I might try to convince you all to donate some unclaimed Nxt later on, but now I have to work.

This weekend I will set up a "Writers Room" on nxter.org.
Everyone willing to contribute to the magazine are more than welcome. PM me.

I have a meeting with a graphic designer, who will work on logo and flyers.
I have set up a meeting with the chief editor of a Danish magazine in order to get general advice.

I hate writing budgets. I'll write a budget and even write down my thoughts on project structure.
A certain income must be generated in the long term, and will be paid out equally to the people involved.

Now all thoughts and feedback are welcome!

-

My personal acc is in my profile footer, if anyone should feel like it….
Of course this is only the first part of a 3 part masterplan, but every Nxter should be more than familiar with that model, right…? Wink

salsacz (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:40:46 AM

you can find some inspiration at peercoin's newsletter: Smiley

Peercoin Newsletter - Issue 7

Introduction

Thank you for joining our official Peercoin Newsletter. Lots of great content this week so let's get started!

Bitcointalk thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432525.msg4742044#msg4742044

The Peershare Project

"Peershare is a way for businesses to manage publicly held shares in a decentralized fashion. It uses the Peercoin network to automate the distribution of associated dividends in the form of Peercoins."

The Peershare Project has received major funding - roughly $500,000 - now HIRING C++ developers and QA experts!

http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=527.msg4249#msg4249

"Terms of compensation are negotiable and will be dependent upon the reputation that an individual has. We are open to either hourly rates (for people/personas/pseudonyms with developed reputations) or a bounty approach where payment is given for delivering software that meets certain specifications. Later other types of positions/roles will be opened. There will never be an office for this venture, so people in any part of the world can participate. Compensation will be paid through the Bitcoin network, while rates and bounties will be set in USD.

QA will begin with the task of testing Phase One development, which is complete. Developers will start with implementing Phases Two and Three. There are descriptions of these posted earlier in this thread, but updated and expanded specifications for these phases will be posted shortly to this thread. To acquire this dream job, start by sending me a Bitmessage at the address in my signature telling me why you are interested and qualified to participate."

Peercoin Client Development

Note: The long awaited client  v0.4 is in testing and near completion. However to ensure quality Sunny King  has given it more time and "high priority, low risk features" have been imported into v0.3.1.

Client v0.3.1 is out for testing.

Changes include:

-Debug console added
-Improved security via bug fix, pass-phrase now required for transactions when wallet is unlocked for minting
-getblocktemplate/submitblock API

v0.3.1 thread http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=2093.0

Peercointalk Administrator Fuzzybear has created several builds on top of v0.3.1 - http://builds.peercointalk.org

Changes include:

-New Logo icons (no white background)
-All text in client now reads Peercoin not PPCoin
-New Splash loading image
-New Send Coins, Receive Coins image icons
-Directory blockchain, wallet and conf file stored in changed to Peercoin
-Conf file default name changed to peercoin.conf
-New list of seed nodes for new users to connect to and start blockchain download from

[Current 0.3.1.x development thread] - http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=2139.msg17264#msg17264

Also, we're proud to announce the AuraWallet.com development for Peercoin Payment Processor + Wallet Service + Mobile App targets Q2 2014 release - http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=1791.msg14125#msg14125

Bitcoin Conference: Miami

Peercoin PR advocate John Manglaviti will be flying out to Miami to represent Peercoin at the Miami Bitcoin Conference! Follow the Miami Conference section of the official forums for updates, photos, videos and more.

Articles/Media/Thoughts

#1 Must read! Cointrader.org posted an amazing article on Peercoin http://cointrader.org/peercoin-proof-of-stake-and-bitcoin It covers many aspects of Peercoin; highly informational and well written. Thanks Cointrader! (And thanks to peercointalk member redlee for translating the article into Chinese and posting it to several Chinese sites!)

#2 Why Bitcoin May Collapse, And The Currency That Could Replace It http://taylorsense.tumblr.com/post/73447014381/why-bitcoin-may-collapse-and-the-currency-that-could

#3 (Audio only) Short thoughts bringing up the idea that in the future Bitcoin miners and currency users may have different goals.. a problem Peercoin won't have! https://soundcloud.com/cryptothougths/why-peercoin-is-the-best-coin

#4 Lightspeed Venture Partners predict PPC to (continue) to be one of the top 5 alt coins and one of the few to survive in 2014. http://lightspeedindia.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/bitcoin-2014-top-10-predictions/

Peercointalk Services

A whole new range of services added to Peercointalk.org..

Offline wallet generator - http://wallet.peercointalk.org/

Peercoin Block Explorer - http://blockexplorer.peercointalk.org/

Peercoin Builds - http://builds.peercointalk.org/

And a Peercoin faucet.. http://peercoinfaucet.com/

Merchant Spotlight

SunMartionVape.com now accepts PPC. Buy electronic cigarrettes and E-juice.

http://bitelectronics.net/ now accepts PPC. Buy electronics!

Ahem.. buy sex toys with PPC at http://www.cryptosextoys.com/ ...

Newsletter Giveaway

This newsletter will be giving away 10 PPC. Please post an insightful comment and your PPC address before 12AM EST February 2nd, 2014 for your chance to win 2 PPC. 5 lucky winners will be chosen.
Note: Posts after 12AM EST February 2nd, 2014 will not be eligible. Peercointalk users please post in the bitcointalk thread!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432525.msg4742044#msg4742044

Random Tidbits

Several advertisement campaigns have been conducted on Reddit:

- Results of oldest one http://imgur.com/a/PWE7i,   #2 http://www.reddit.com/r/peercoin/comments/1vr6k9/i_did_some_advertising_for_ppc_on_rlitecoin/,  #3  http://www.reddit.com/r/peercoin/comments/1vumih/a_little_peercoin_advertising_foundation/

- Peercoin difficulty hits all time high (64 million)  1/19/14 http://dustcoin.com/mining

- Vaultofsatoshi.com offer of 30 days fee free trading for PPC

- 82% of PPC blocks created via proof-of-stake on 1/18/14

- New mining pool opens - http://peercoin.ecoining.com/

- Reddit user creates open source Chrome extension to monitor your mining if you use D7 pool. https://github.com/CMDann/Peercoin-Tracker

Activism: Volunpeers

The Peercoin community believes there's a place for anyone that wants to participate. Whether you are a developer, artist, writer, web designer or just someone that loves to spread the word, we would like to hear from you. Please take a few minutes to fill out this very short questionnaire below and tell us about yourself:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uJbNEJThRc3TqnwbVVrd__UQWVUOOr4QSEMbMIIF--s/viewform

We welcome talent of all types and flavors. Make history and join the growing community of Peercoin volunpeers.

Social Media

Forum - http://www.peercointalk.org
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Peercoin
Twitter - https://twitter.com/peercoinPPC
Reddit - www.reddit.com/r/peercoin

Conclusion

Thank you for reading! As always, join us at Peercointalk.org for the latest info, news and developments. Don't forget to leave an insightful comment for your chance to win 2 PPC!
Regards,
The PeercoinTalk - Peercoin (PPC) & Primecoin (XPM) Team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: