Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:59:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 2018 the year when crypto goes mainstream  (Read 1264 times)
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:54:09 PM

no way because the entire market is on a bad condition at the moment, so it will unlikely happen this year, it will probably be in a few years from now

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
21crypto

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

No. It'll take a few years.
validavi

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:11:29 PM

Actually, this year had been very bad for crypto. Most of the coins are in red only including even the bitcoin.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:31:45 PM

It is true that 2018 is a mainstream year, with a very long decline in bitcoin prices and but bitcoin already has a high price and I think it will increase again by the end of this year.
Hope your guesses will be correct. I have now a lot of bitcoin and altcoin properties. I need a bitcoin price up to $ 14000, and I'll sell it all. Because sure the market will rebind at the end of the year

thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

Block chain technology has gradually become mainstream.
However, different countries have different attitudes towards the cryptocurrency market. Some countries are more optimistic and open.
No one knows what tomorrow brings! I hope the LEDU COIN that I bought will rise and be known to everyone
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

No, I don't think so. There are still some crypto bans that have been passed during this year, we are still in a stage where people are skeptical and afraid of bitcoin. We need to be at a point where people are more educated on crypto and it was more universally accepted and most importantly legal before it can become mainstream. Perhaps in 2020 crypto will start to have it's time, who knows  Smiley but I don't think this year is the time
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:03:31 AM

2018 is the year to tighten management of crypto operations such as managing the Exchange, managing the ICO, and gradually eliminating the garbage dumps towards a sustainable and healthy crypto market.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:38:59 AM

It is true that 2018 is a mainstream year, with a very long decline in bitcoin prices and but bitcoin already has a high price and I think it will increase again by the end of this year.
Hope your guesses will be correct. I have now a lot of bitcoin and altcoin properties. I need a bitcoin price up to $ 14000, and I'll sell it all. Because sure the market will rebind at the end of the year

it will happen, if we look at developments at the end of last year where bitcoin has increased so rapidly. it will also happen by the end of this year, and it will give a big advantage to people who hold their assets.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:46:02 AM

The truth is that the anticipation for crypto to go mainstream increases as time goes on. In fact there are skeptis who would have nothing to do with crypto unless it goes mainstream. Is 2018 that year when blockchain crypto goes mainstream?

Beyond expectation is a failure thats why i have learned my lessons from the sad situation happens this whole half year,when the price i expected almost kills me for being failed.

Why not just wait for what will be the price,since i know the reason why you wanted this coin to be in mainstream to make big profit,remember the more we expect is the more we fails.be contented on whats the movement of the price and its value
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:48:34 AM

Some have recognized that blockchain innovation can be utilized to be utilized as an exceptionally effective information stockpiling even numerous organizations are receiving this blockchain innovation to be utilized as their organization's work framework in preparing and putting away information. Blockchain innovation isn't just utilized as an arrangement of advanced money yet there are as yet numerous things that can be utilized this innovation for different things other than computerized cash.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:29:12 AM

What do you mean crypto goes mainstream ? I think crypto will be mainstream if many peoples use it for their payment currency.
For now, some countries still banning bitcoin, so they still cannot use cryptocurrency yet.
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:49:55 AM

I think 2017 was the year for crypto because its that year that all cryptos Moon and alot of people noticed about it.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:28:55 AM

I think it will take a little more of a decade before Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies become mainstream. It is because that the powers right now have more fiat in their disposal to manipulate the market of crypto. And of course these are savvy investors and they don't want to lose their investments. It will become mainstream when the investors and banks already made the transition of their system in cryptocurrency. And all of these infrastructures are really difficult to transfer. It will take a long time. And I can see that the bear market will stay for quite sometime because these institutions are accumulating.

dohh

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:32:18 AM

The truth is that the anticipation for crypto to go mainstream increases as time goes on. In fact there are skeptis who would have nothing to do with crypto unless it goes mainstream. Is 2018 that year when blockchain crypto goes mainstream?

No, its when crypto goes offline.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:58:06 PM

(Heavy sighed) 2018 is a bit grounded because bitcoin is experiencing lower hit compared with the year – 2017. To alert the market - over the international issues such as the inclusion of whales who are controlling the large bulk of bitcoin and hodl an amount significant to influence the price and affordability of it. In effect, small investors were dumping their investments with no profit but a loss; leaving bitcoin a decrease in its price which will affect the future ability of the currency.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:08:02 PM

I do believe Bitcoin will go mainstream one day but I don’t Bitcoin is able to go mainstream within 2018. IMO, it takes a few years more for more users to adopt Bitcoin.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:22:40 PM

I do believe Bitcoin will go mainstream one day but I don’t Bitcoin is able to go mainstream within 2018. IMO, it takes a few years more for more users to adopt Bitcoin.
I really find it hard predicting correctly since the crypto market changes its price from time to time.But i have strong faith in bitcoin that it will still be a mainstream one of these days and that people have been looking forward to make it happen.So just stay cool and calm.Definitely it will come in the right time.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

Is 2018 that year when blockchain crypto goes mainstream?
No! 2018 is that year that sent so many weak hands to their early graves with so many financial expectations of lambos dashed. Always remember this...

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:03:42 PM

it is very difficult to predict the crypto market whose movements can change over time. it makes a lot of people miss the moment, but I still believe if this crypto will still exist and continue to grow because this is a technology that will be used by everyone.

minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

More and more people use Bitcoin. Blockchain, one of the most popular Bitcoins, has had a rapid increase in new accounts, with nearly 24 million at the time of writing. In addition, one of the most popular Bitcoins in the world, Coinbase, has recently reached 20 million users in 35 countries. With these figures, analysts expect the number of Bitcoin users to reach 200 million by 2024.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: