Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 2018 the year when crypto goes mainstream  (Read 1258 times)
ANUKRAMAYON

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:54:37 AM

Many changes might occur in this year for the betterment of cryptocurrency world because we see many positive news from all over the world from many industries that are in favor to cryptocurrencies and which will really help to increase the demand in crypto assets in the financial world to improve businesses and to expand the crypto community in the process   
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:06:30 AM

The truth is that the anticipation for crypto to go mainstream increases as time goes on. In fact there are skeptis who would have nothing to do with crypto unless it goes mainstream. Is 2018 that year when blockchain crypto goes mainstream?
yeah there is a possibility for this things to happen but we must also consider not to expect too much on cryptocurrency. There is no assurance that market price for 2018 will goes higher again as what others are expecting. We all know that most of the investors now are smart when it comes to bitcoin investment.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:17:20 AM

although the price of crypto currencies going down we see many new interesting projects which bring blockchain in our live.
Mostly i am believe in IOT

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 03:56:22 AM

The truth is that the anticipation for crypto to go mainstream increases as time goes on. In fact there are skeptis who would have nothing to do with crypto unless it goes mainstream. Is 2018 that year when blockchain crypto goes mainstream?
we should not speculate here and the good thing to do is to wait for it to happen. Giving yourself an option also or a back up plan if things will not work. And the best part if there are any losses in the end acceptance is the important thing that one should have. We are investing in a high risk investment so we are taking this but if things goes right then earning huge profit awaits.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:34:28 AM

There is still a lot of time before the end of the year, and we certainly can not predict whether this year will be special for bitcoin. But it still continues to develop and this year was no exception, this is the main thing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:37:49 AM

The main reason why I have not left the market is precisely because I see more and more people in the blockchain. I think that cryptocurrencies will grow along with the blockchain!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:39:57 AM

This year, i believe that this is the year that the cryptocurrency is officially known in the whole world specially bitcoin. Some countries find bitcoin as a scamming tool to trick people but for us its a opportunity to earn
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:47:40 AM

It is difficult to give forecasts, so I just watched the current market situation. Every year bitcoin gets better and grows in price, and we will learn how this year will end for bitcoin at the end of December.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

I think this year really became special for bitcoin, because this year a huge number of people learned about it, at least from my environment. He became a hero of jokes and memes on the Internet, which is also a good indication of the explosion of his popularity.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:17:42 AM

as I know the cryptocurrency goes to the mainstream bitcoin investment because it's the high currency

marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

I hope so. 2018-2019 are very important for the entire crypto-currency world in terms of adopting this technology at the state level

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

2018 is just another year whereas cryptocurrency such as bitcoin is becoming popular day by day.  In my opinion, I think 2018 is not the year yet for a reason that when we say "mainstream" it is the common thing about something and crypto is not being use by most of the population of the world. However, in some places, the usage of crypto like bitcoin is somehow considered as mainstream. I hope that day will come.

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

The fact is that bitcoin is already popular before 2018, the last two years have become the era of bitcoin because its value reaches the peak unexpectedly. This event increases people's interest to enter the bitcoin market and hopes that the same cycle will be repeated in 2018. I have observed that the development of the bitcoin investor population in 2018 is very rapid when compared to 2017, bitcoin is becoming mainstream in the world, even when we explore the internet many advertisements explain about altcoin promotions, ICOs and all things related to crypto.
 If the prediction that the end of 2018 bitcoin prices exploded again is true, then there is no doubt that most of the world's population in 2019 are already using bitcoin.
Well I really hope so and it's even clearly seen that bitcoin has a potential. It could really go mainstream if we will just work on it. It's in our hands to make bitcoin go into mainstream and only us can do that. If we're gonna push it then let's see the result. Bitcoin can do it right now if we want it to so let's go for it.
TiffanyYoung94

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

Are there any predictions for Bitcoin's fate early in 2019? I feel that Bitcoin in 2018 is a time of global financial crisis.
Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:58:06 AM

It certainly is becoming mainstream, both as an investment tool, but the more mainstream it becomes, the more compelling of a currency it will be for hacking, and perhaps the easier it will become, as less educated investors enter the market.

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

It's too early to tell, we have now four months to go to pass 2018 but the bitcoin price is still declining now. A lot of bitcoin holders are now panicking and there are some fake and negative news around. But I believe bitcoin will survive from all of this.
Cecilve

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

I'm not 100% sure about this. We have low prices right now but it doesn't necessarily mean people are getting attracted by it. Until cryptocurrencies won't for good revolutionize the world economics, they won't be mainstream.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

will be very good, if in 2018 the cost of bitcoin at least stabilizes and slightly chuits will rise! a sharp increase in the price occurs once in 2 years, so after December 2016, the next growth will only be in 2019! now we must wait and try to wait for this fall!
yorannic

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

the crypt world is moving in the right direction, more and more real companies are announcing the development of blockchain technologies, large players are creating their own, smaller ones are buying ready-made solutions for their business, the level of the HYIP has fallen but this is not for long, once the market is green again everything will be new force.
CeyCrypteon

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:34:53 AM

Yes we can say 2018 is the year cryptocurrencies go mainstream because there is a huge noise in the crypto market in this year than any other years in the past and many organizations in wide range of industries started and launched there own cryptocurrency projects during this year unlike last year or before so 2018 is a special year for the crypto world 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: