Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:46:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again!  (Read 3465 times)
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:59:11 PM

What a bad trend. In many projects, the token after going to the stock exchange costs less than the ICO.

This is normal prices after entering the exchange are falling. Typically, bounty hunters want to quickly sell large amounts of tokens causing a drop in price. If ICO develops and is not a scam, you can expect price of tokens will increase after some time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

An unsuccessful project is not an excuse to completely refuse to participate in the ICO. It's like playing a lottery, either lucky or not. Therefore, when you invest, be ready for losses, and do not invest all your money, let alone never borrow money for risky investments. Because ICO now is a very risky investment, it's easier to play roulette))) I can advise two very good projects - AltairVR and Streamity, the sale is still ongoing and there are already excellent results of their work.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

The risks abound in any business investments. It's up to you to make research before putting in your money into any venture.
There are a lot of scam and poorly organized programs, with glowing white papers and roadmaps.
Look beyond the surface, the team behind the project, the project itself.
The handling and the process.
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

This trend of scam ICOs will cause great damage to the future of cryptocurrency. Potential investors may change their minds towards icos and it may spell doom. People are loosing so much money to scam. According to what I read, over 80% icos have turned scam so far in 2018.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:36:59 PM

That doesn't mean that all ICOs can't be trusted. It was wrong on your part that you didn't do your due diligence before putting your money in right place. There are many ways to differentiate between a fake and legit ICO. Go through the team and the whitepaper to know whether a company is legit. One thing I particularly look for is the number of partnership as it tells a lot about the company's legitimacy.
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:39:12 PM

Well if no will take part in the event that nobody will take an interest in an ICO at that point there will be no utilization for the BOUNTIES. An accomplishment of any venture depends with their ICO deal. What you have to do is make an examination and concentrate the task before taking an interest in that ICO. In the event that there is no BIG EXCHANGE yet in that venture well perhaps they are not into trade posting now. They may organize the task propelling first.
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

Most of the latest ICOs are destined to fail because of the market crash and broken trust of the investors. Also exchange listings make the token prices go down very hard and make the investors lose half of their money.
Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:45:42 PM

The problem is that around 95% of ICO do fail. Either they are not able to raise the amount they initially have desired. Or they have raised it, but the project idea failed. Or it's just the market bringing down the whole project and token price. There is always a risk when investing into ICOs. That's the reason everybody is saying: "Only invest what you can afford to lose".
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

The problem is that around 95% of ICO do fail. Either they are not able to raise the amount they initially have desired.
Their goals are too high, perhaps for a reason.
Or they have raised it, but the project idea failed.
I am not convinced in this, nowadays hardcaps are too high, I don't remember when was the last time I have seen ICO with hard cap under 20 million dollars. I don't think projects fail, I think they take money, run away, create new ICO and repeat. Why to bother with project if you can collect money and start another ICO?
Or it's just the market bringing down the whole project and token price.
Token price is irrelevant for team as they collected money, value of tokens is important only to investors.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

yups. That's the truth. We need to understand before we invest part of our money. First, we must distinguish our investment money from need money. Why? because the money that we will invest in the ICO must indeed be money that is completely unused or ready to disappear. Secondly, we must look at the Project carried by ICO, do not be rash. We cannot blame anyone here because the cryptos ICO does not have legal institutions that protect or protect investors from scam ICOs. So we ourselves should be vigilant and think carefully about our steps before investing.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

The enormous potential of the VEGA ICO campaign is that you are in the early stages of the year, at which time the cryptocurrency market is in a severe crisis leading to an ICO campaign that is also losing money. Now that you can invest in the ICO ARAW project, I'm taking part in the bounty campaign and seeing this is a very potential project.
AncientMystery

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:10:29 PM

ICOs are getting worse with every month this year. That is really upsetting, it is such a great instrument to invest but it gets ruined by greedy people.

whalefish

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:22:48 PM

This trend of scam ICOs will cause great damage to the future of cryptocurrency. Potential investors may change their minds towards icos and it may spell doom. People are loosing so much money to scam. According to what I read, over 80% icos have turned scam so far in 2018.

80% seems too high for scams. I'd say actual scams are a lot lower, and 80% are just failed projects.
Failing is not the same as being a scam.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

ICOs are getting worse with every month this year. That is really upsetting, it is such a great instrument to invest but it gets ruined by greedy people.
ICO is a very good investment and has gained a lot of profit in the cryptocurrency market, but now the market is falling so strongly that most ICO projects are unsuccessful. This means that ICO is affected by the cryptocurrency market, and in essence ICO is still a very good investment.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:03:26 PM

Always there are more who are cheated in ICO scams. We do have so many who have the same experience so don’t worry you are one among them who have learned how to come out of it. Find out ways to find out the scams and we do have. Before either you invest or join in a bounty campaign do have a pre-check before getting into. Read and analyze through the white papers, road-map, team members profiles, the company’s existence and its business success path in the past. These details would certainly confirm you of a legit ICOs.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
tronghoa

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

Did you spent time for research the ICO before you decided to invest? If you invest without research, you will lost money because now ICOs is the land of scammers. But there's still good project to follow like Mozo, MVL, Skyfchain, Module .... These project with me is best in this time.
hanzosum

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:25:25 PM

I sump up:

NO MORE ICO
NO MORE CRY

Of course, no all icos are scam however we have experienced several times that ICO's prices generally higher than the first market placement of related coin/token.

Bot only being scammed but also seeing low prices make you feel bad then I totally, absolutely, exactly HATE that ICOs.

No more please...
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

You just had no luck with the project. There are a lot of real and quality projects that already have their own product, and can bring a good return on investment
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:26:49 PM

You just had no luck with the project. There are a lot of real and quality projects that already have their own product, and can bring a good return on investment

Yes, the risks from investing in ICO are very high, and I think they are about 25%. This is a very large number. But you can not immediately make a global conclusion and decide for everyone. Here, as in any business, there are always problems - from scammers to simple mishaps.

PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:19:25 PM

Now it is better to be very careful with the investments in the ICO. Many projects are scam, and many projects simply don't raise the necessary amount during the fall of the market. Be careful!

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: