Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power!  (Read 106939 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mpdas108

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:24:08 PM

Can anybody with multiple rigs that just got rented confirm if it is only one person renting everything?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
djeZo (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:08:18 PM

There are some delays in bitcoin network - some providers haven't got payment for their rigs and the TXIDs appear as being invalid on blockchain. I am still looking into it and will give you more conclusions once I know what is going on. The transactions are seen as being sent in my client (but pending, not confirmed) - in worse case scenario, there will be only some delays with these payments - nothing is lost.

mpdas108

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:24:06 PM

There are some delays in bitcoin network - some providers haven't got payment for their rigs and the TXIDs appear as being invalid on blockchain. I am still looking into it and will give you more conclusions once I know what is going on. The transactions are seen as being sent in my client (but pending, not confirmed) - in worse case scenario, there will be only some delays with these payments - nothing is lost.

I throughly pissed off at Mt. Gox for making such a news headline about transaction malleability, it has been known for over three years, but we never experienced shit like this until now...

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 03:35:38 PM

i checked your list of rigs and one thing i noticed.. the price label are misleading.. like setting a low price on the front page then when u checked it the price is diff. that would be a bad impression coz how can you know they will do a good business with you when in a simple thing they are not telling what really is in there..

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:38:28 PM

i checked your list of rigs and one thing i noticed.. the price label are misleading.. like setting a low price on the front page then when u checked it the price is diff. that would be a bad impression coz how can you know they will do a good business with you when in a simple thing they are not telling what really is in there..

price listed is correct you need to check number of hours for that price generally more hours you rent cheaper ( not true is some cases)
Any idea wtf all the rigs are rented ? what are poeple mining Grin
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:47:13 PM

Any idea wtf all the rigs are rented ? what are poeple mining Grin

Probably auroracoin!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26083733
Smiley
bitlynx

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 03:56:11 PM

When the Son of Odin gives out coin to his people, everyone takes notice. Wink

ExD

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:42:25 PM

What is the process if I need to setup custom cgminer fork for the new coin(non scrypt,scrypt-jane, etc), I guess I will not have an access to ssh on the rig, so what should I provide? Is compiled linux binary enough, or I have to provide source code for miner?

djeZo (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:19:25 PM

What is the process if I need to setup custom cgminer fork for the new coin(non scrypt,scrypt-jane, etc), I guess I will not have an access to ssh on the rig, so what should I provide? Is compiled linux binary enough, or I have to provide source code for miner?

Official thread of the coin on this forum. Rig providers should be experienced enough to know what has to be done from there on. The whole point of this service is that customers don't have to take care of technicalities regarding rig setups to mine certain coin (the only technicality is setting rig to point to your pool).

If there is new coin (coming) out with special algo, just create order and write in comment coin name. This is a method to "inform" providers that you need rig for that coin. Sooner or later someone might put a rig up to fit your needs and fill your order.

ExD

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:45:30 PM

Official thread of the coin on this forum. Rig providers should be experienced enough to know what has to be done from there on. The whole point of this service is that customers don't have to take care of technicalities regarding rig setups to mine certain coin (the only technicality is setting rig to point to your pool).

If there is new coin (coming) out with special algo, just create order and write in comment coin name. This is a method to "inform" providers that you need rig for that coin. Sooner or later someone might put a rig up to fit your needs and fill your order.

Ok, understood, though it would be better if there will be possibility to setup a rig for new algo while diff is low enough even paying some premium for new setup and not waiting for someone to fill the order when train is already left. Nice service anyway, will use in future.

salsamoves

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:06:05 PM

Ok, understood, though it would be better if there will be possibility to setup a rig for new algo while diff is low enough even paying some premium for new setup and not waiting for someone to fill the order when train is already left. Nice service anyway, will use in future.

pm one of us and we can do it for you, we can work out ur rate and rent it to you at that while we mod the cgminer
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:34:10 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 10:53:22 PM by djeZo

With orders even that is possible. Just write in comments that coin isn't out yet and you need it the moment when coin is released.

djeZo (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:59:29 PM

Running out of scrypt rigs again. Come one providers, where are you now? Current payment is 0.02468073 BTC/MH/day.

Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:18:30 AM

Running out of scrypt rigs again. Come one providers, where are you now? Current payment is 0.02468073 BTC/MH/day.

Right here.  But no clue how to use your service... I've been so wrapped up in getting my business rolling that I haven't had a chance to do anything but register.

Got a stable 2.05MH/s running right now and will be adding 4 more in the future Smiley
Puycheval

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:33:51 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 09:48:07 AM by Puycheval

Djezo, could you add a column with the coin name in the jane&nfactor rigs page ?

Cause I think people don't read rig's description. I 've rented my rig Calvin two times and each time the customer set up vertcoin pools. Here is my description :
MAXCOIN ONLY

This rig will average 745 MH/s with a rejection rate better than 2%  for a good pool server. I rent it for 730 MH/s so you don t  pay for normal rejects.

I am responsible if the rig itself has a hardware failure, and will provide refunds or credit you mining time as you wish.
Isn't it clear enough ?

First time I saw it 20' after the beginning of the lease but this night, I was sleeping ...
I will credit him half the time he lost but I'd like it doesn't happen again.

kenshirothefist

Activity: 457
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:17:27 AM

Djezo, could you add a column with the coin name in the jane&nfactor rigs page ?

Cause I think people don't read rig's description. I 've rented my rig Calvin two times and each time the customer set up vertcoin pools. Here is my description :
MAXCOIN ONLY

This rig will average 745 MH/s with a rejection rate better than 2%  for a good pool server. I rent it for 730 MH/s so you don t  pay for normal rejects.

I am responsible if the rig itself has a hardware failure, and will provide refunds or credit you mining time as you wish.
Isn't it clear enough ?

First time I saw it 20' after the beginning of the lease but this night, I was sleeping ...

Hmm, I understand the issue, but this could complicate things ... like I already suggested a couple posts back:

djeZo, you could display rig's description on the "HIRE MINING RIG" page.

Because the renter always sees this page when he clicks on the "HIRE!" link.

And for the renters: if you look at the speed of a particular rig, you can quickly see weather is it SHA-3 or scrypt-xxx, because SHA-3 has about 400-times more hashrate then scrypt-xxx on equal hardware.
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:30:31 AM

MAXCOIN ONLY

This rig will average 745 MH/s with a rejection rate better than 2%  for a good pool server. I rent it for 730 MH/s so you don t  pay for normal rejects.

Isn't it clear enough ?

Hmm, I understand the issue, but this could complicate things ... like I already suggested a couple posts back:

And for the renters: if you look at the speed of a particular rig, you can quickly see weather is it SHA-3 or scrypt-xxx, because SHA-3 has about 400-times more hashrate then scrypt-xxx on equal hardware.

I will add description in hire page.

Right here.  But no clue how to use your service... I've been so wrapped up in getting my business rolling that I haven't had a chance to do anything but register.

Got a stable 2.05MH/s running right now and will be adding 4 more in the future Smiley

There is HOW-TO guide, read it and you will know what to do.

kenshirothefist

Activity: 457
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:11:20 PM

On the second thought ... it might still be very good to separate "Scrypt", "SHA-256", "Keccak (SHA-3)", "Scrypt-A.-Nfactor" and "Others". Because there is very little (none) "Others" (looks like there is no real demand for Scrypt-Jane and other even more exotic stuff), but lots of "Scrypt", "Keccak (SHA-3)" and "Scrypt-A.-Nfactor" rigs. It would be easier to handle rigs this way for the providers and for the renters (djeZo, take a look at your competition Wink ).

Furthermore, it would be nice if you would enable editing separate rig configuration for each "mode". As a rig provider I would like to save "Declared speed" and "Default pool management" for each type - I would have one "Declared speed" and "Default pool management" for "Scypt", another "Declared speed" and "Default pool management" for "Keccak (SHA-3)" and another "Declared speed" and "Default pool management" for "Scrypt-A.-Nfactor". This would make rig-mode-switching MUCH easier ... because now I have to overwrite my current "Declared speed" and "Default pool management" for current mode, and when I reconfigure the rig I have to overwrite again and again ... If you would implement this, I could switch rig mode with a single button Wink ... this would really be nice.
djeZo (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:26:29 PM

Maybe in following week we will have 10 more algorithms. In my opinion, creating new section for each algorithm will end up with a big mess with million of tables with most of them being empty.

Description will have to do for now.

As for saving configurations - maybe in future if the trend of new algorithms continue.

Puycheval

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:55:37 PM

On the second thought ... it might still be very good to separate "Scrypt", "SHA-256", "Keccak (SHA-3)", "Scrypt-A.-Nfactor" and "Others". Because there is very little (none) "Others" (looks like there is no real demand for Scrypt-Jane and other even more exotic stuff), but lots of "Scrypt", "Keccak (SHA-3)" and "Scrypt-A.-Nfactor" rigs. It would be easier to handle rigs this way for the providers and for the renters (djeZo, take a look at your competition Wink ).

Furthermore, it would be nice if you would enable editing separate rig configuration for each "mode". As a rig provider I would like to save "Declared speed" and "Default pool management" for each type - I would have one "Declared speed" and "Default pool management" for "Scypt", another "Declared speed" and "Default pool management" for "Keccak (SHA-3)" and another "Declared speed" and "Default pool management" for "Scrypt-A.-Nfactor". This would make rig-mode-switching MUCH easier ... because now I have to overwrite my current "Declared speed" and "Default pool management" for current mode, and when I reconfigure the rig I have to overwrite again and again ... If you would implement this, I could switch rig mode with a single button Wink ... this would really be nice.
i agree on both even if I know it means more work for someone Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: