Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Openex hacked but coins recovered  (Read 14259 times)
TheD0ct0r

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:35:48 AM

You guys haven't figured out by now hes skimming coins? Even the most incompetent amateurs don't make these kinds of mistakes.
 Who releases a site like this a second time without a closed beta and extensive testing? Best Con i have seen in awhile.
 The guys been skimming coins since day one blaming it on Devs, bad code and hackers. You people need to wake up.

attacker used ssh to gain access and steal btc wallet. i discovered this while trouble shooting a customer who had not received his deposit even though it showed pending. then i discovered our btc wallet was drained, all the accounts gone and the wallet.dat missing

i am offering 400 bucks for the attacker to return the money to me privately via pm, or for anyone who can catch the attacker and bring him to justice.

here is the log
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5V5vln-sS3ERUh2dm1jdThnN1k/edit?usp=sharing

Edit: If you lost bitcoins, i am sorry. kindly post the amount as well as your address below and i will repay them asap. i obviously don' t have the money but i have every intention to pay for it when i do. again, i'm sorry.
use ssh keys or completely shut down the ssh server. unless you dont use ssh keys any one with little knowledge can login. %75 of the world servers are hackable. You can make mistakes but time to get lessons!
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:42:59 AM

You guys haven't figured out by now hes skimming coins? Even the most incompetent amateurs don't make these kinds of mistakes.
 Who releases a site like this a second time without a closed beta and extensive testing? Best Con i have seen in awhile.
 The guys been skimming coins since day one blaming it on Devs, bad code and hackers. You people need to wake up.

attacker used ssh to gain access and steal btc wallet. i discovered this while trouble shooting a customer who had not received his deposit even though it showed pending. then i discovered our btc wallet was drained, all the accounts gone and the wallet.dat missing

i am offering 400 bucks for the attacker to return the money to me privately via pm, or for anyone who can catch the attacker and bring him to justice.

here is the log

Edit: If you lost bitcoins, i am sorry. kindly post the amount as well as your address below and i will repay them asap. i obviously don' t have the money but i have every intention to pay for it when i do. again, i'm sorry.
use ssh keys or completely shut down the ssh server. unless you dont use ssh keys any one with little knowledge can login. %75 of the world servers are hackable. You can make mistakes but time to get lessons!

once again, you are lying. i haven't skimmed a single coin and thats the honest to God truth. there really was a hack, as evidenced by the ssh logs clearly showing bruteforcing on the server. then there was the duplicate balance issue. i've paid close to 4,000 dollars out of my own pocket, and still haven't covered all of the balances. you can take your foot out of your lying ass mouth now. its one thing to call me on shit i actually did but to make shit up off of your head like your so certain is just hilarious. you're full of shit and you show your own ignorance by the minute.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:01:00 AM

Oh, and one more thing about the hack(the subject of this thread before it went into the period drama), i actually filed a complaint with the ic3 while i was still reeling over the missing 11 btc(that i was responsible for mind you). so before you try to claim again i'm lying, i actually have the ic3 report saved in my email, forgot all about it.

Complaint Id: I1401140028481641

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
TheD0ct0r

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:20:56 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 10:40:40 AM by TheD0ct0r

Nice try haha 4,000 out of your own pocket and still haven't covered the balances that's laughable. Are you trying to make yourself look stupid? I am going to take a shot in the dark and just double that number. So what your telling us is OpenEx has lost over $8,000 + usd in Coins in under a month, 4,000 usd you covered out of pocket?
That could easily be 24,000 usd in losses in your first quarter.

Ask yourselves who would continue to operate their business at that kind of loss for no reason? Why would they habitually risk the public and their own money? There is no logical reason at this point to keep the doors open to the public. They could easily close doors and continue development and testing until most of the major problems have been worked out. Like i said before hes reckless and sloppy and it doesn't take a genus to figure this Scam Out. Do not let him play stupid anymore.

Also what does your little screen scam shots prove ? Absolutely nothing, Just keep trying cling to the sides of the toilet while your swirling down the hole..

here is the log

once again, you are lying. i haven't skimmed a single coin and thats the honest to God truth. there really was a hack, as evidenced by the ssh logs clearly showing bruteforcing on the server. then there was the duplicate balance issue. i've paid close to 4,000 dollars out of my own pocket, and still haven't covered all of the balances. you can take your foot out of your lying ass mouth now. its one thing to call me on shit i actually did but to make shit up off of your head like your so certain is just hilarious. you're full of shit and you show your own ignorance by the minute.
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:21:10 PM

Nice try haha 4,000 out of your own pocket and still haven't covered the balances that's laughable. Are you trying to make yourself look stupid? I am going to take a shot in the dark and just double that number. So what your telling us is OpenEx has lost over $8,000 + usd in Coins in under a month, 4,000 usd you covered out of pocket?

Ask yourselves who would continue to operate their business at that kind of loss for no reason? Why would they habitually risk the public and their own money? There is no logical reason at this point to keep the doors open to the public. They could easily close doors and continue development and testing until most of the major problems have been worked out. Like i said before hes reckless and sloppy and it doesn't take a genus to figure this Scam Out. Do not let him play stupid anymore.

Also what does your little screen scam shots prove ? Absolutely nothing, Just keep trying cling to the sides of the toilet while your swirling down the hole..

here is the log

In order to make it profitable and make lost money back maybe?  Roll Eyes Really why would he risk so much through fraud? You can get in real trouble for that. I have gotten every penny back from him.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:37:09 PM

here is the log

mayhbe if you would read the development thread you would be less uninformed(we do plan on closing doors to the public, the problem is they won't withdraw their coins). you can continue to spread your fud, i give about 1 iota about what you say, and that iota i give is only to prove you wrong, which i have done and will continue to do as necessary. have a great day, "Doctor Nobody".

broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:44:00 PM

TheD0ct0r
Activity: 12

Roll Eyes Kiss

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
cce

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:35:34 PM

Hello,

If there are any openex admins on this board, would you please advise as to the procedure for withdrawing one's coins from openex?  I have initiated and confirmed withdrawals that have not arrived.  Multiple support tickets have gone unanswered. 

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
phazon307

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 07:27:57 AM

I like how I am the one who gave this guy the idea how to get his wallet file recovered and he used my idea and he even posted it and it's like he figured it all out himself when he was begging for help on this forum thanks a lot pal and people wonder why people don't want to help anyone.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
TheD0ct0r

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:55:07 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 09:11:07 PM by TheD0ct0r

I went to login Openex.pw today and found this Disturbing conversation in chat. I am still Loz.. OOops looks like some one forgot to clear logs...

1: R3wt openly admits to working with former NSA on the new exchange.. WTF if he beleives this hes a moron. Worse yet he would work with a FED!

2: R3wt  Begs Justin to build him a trade engine because he doesn't know how to.... It looks like R3wt is trying to hide Justin under the name mBlanchard.

Please refresh my memory isn't Justin the same (Cat) R3wt tried to pin the bad code and hack on ?  Yes it is, WTFF !

3: R3wt  Openly admits hes going to build another half ass trade engine Using python he knows nothing about.

Doing more searching  haha https://twitter.com/_LuaPod_ Rewt wants Justins code. Looks like a internal dispute going on.
You know its bad when Justin doesn't even want anything to do with R3wt.
Theres some real f%CKED uped stuff going on here maybe one of you guys can figure it out.....

Make sure you guys spread this on other forums so no one else get screwed on this new pos he cooking up.

Ohhh wait there is more I copied the full conversation to a .txt file just encase they try to wipe the log.   http://snk.to/f-cdhfbilj

here are links to the full screen caps  http://imgur.com/iDV9jHL /  http://imgur.com/WLTeWzz / http://imgur.com/l7oHqxQ

https://i.imgur.com/kNKxGXE.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mtYwgFv.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mbbea02.jpg

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:58:28 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 10:17:17 PM by r3wt

ladies and gentleman, the poster above me is justin maybe not justin but a definite troll. i know you're all so shocked.

TheD0ct0r

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:07:57 PM

Umm dude you are sad man you are just gnawing at the bit. You have accused me of being everyone under the sun.

Could it be that i am just a pissed off user or investor you moron ..... OHHH noooo i forget everyone loves openex and hopes you come back!

hop on more of your alts and flame me some more , tell everyone how happy you are with openex with your fake alts.

I would love to see how you lie your way out of this one ...

I told you i would be back when i had more proof..

~TheD0ct0r
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 09:18:13 PM

Umm dude you are sad man you are just gnawing at the bit. You have accused me of being everyone under the sun.

Could it be that i am just a pissed off user or investor you moron ..... OHHH noooo i forget everyone loves openex and hopes you come back!

hop on more of your alts and flame me some more , tell everyone how happy you are with openex with your fake alts.

~TheD0ct0r

^ LOL

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 09:19:12 PM

~TheD0ct0r

Everyone under the sun? Dude you just made this account... think you just threw yourself under the bus there.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
TheD0ct0r

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:25:29 PM

Hurry round up all your employee's damage control damage control !

I guess your thinking maybe you can bury this post in your BS....
jmlindn

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:35:14 AM

r3wt is a trusted man, so, dont blame anything before he repay to all of your lost, so in this time, we must patient
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:05:04 PM

I went to login Openex.pw today and found this Disturbing conversation in chat. I am still Loz.. OOops looks like some one forgot to clear logs...

1: R3wt openly admits to working with former NSA on the new exchange.. WTF if he beleives this hes a moron. Worse yet he would work with a FED!

2: R3wt  Begs Justin to build him a trade engine because he doesn't know how to.... It looks like R3wt is trying to hide Justin under the name mBlanchard.

Please refresh my memory isn't Justin the same (Cat) R3wt tried to pin the bad code and hack on ?  Yes it is, WTFF !

3: R3wt  Openly admits hes going to build another half ass trade engine Using python he knows nothing about.

Doing more searching  haha https://twitter.com/_LuaPod_ Rewt wants Justins code. Looks like a internal dispute going on.
You know its bad when Justin doesn't even want anything to do with R3wt.
Theres some real f%CKED uped stuff going on here maybe one of you guys can figure it out.....

Make sure you guys spread this on other forums so no one else get screwed on this new pos he cooking up.

Ohhh wait there is more I copied the full conversation to a .txt file just encase they try to wipe the log.   http://snk.to/f-cdhfbilj

here are links to the full screen caps  http://imgur.com/iDV9jHL /  http://imgur.com/WLTeWzz / http://imgur.com/l7oHqxQ

Interesting.
kev7112001

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:26:35 AM

lol i told everyone this site was garbage

MCXNOW MODERATOR
Hannah faeos

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:37:05 AM

Your suggestion is feasible, but must to protect the interests of the users
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:29:11 AM

Be patient, it is coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: