Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:34:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee Says the Cryptocurrency Bull Rally is Near  (Read 515 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

While I find him quite supportive for crypto community, I also know that he tells what's in his best interest to tell.
So for now, although I wish John McAfee is right, I think that he's badly wrong and Pursuer's post describes the things better than anybody could:

regarding Bull Run, I don't see it happening anytime soon with the current trend and the way the manipulative dumps are taking place these days.
We must always remember that this people are businessmen and they wont allow engaging here without fulfilling their own interest,and we know also that pump and dump scenarios making this rich people becomes more richer so the connivance between this elites may be happening..otherwise we will reach the moon with all this
Melody2

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

I can't wait for the bull to wake up and start running to the moon. Bitcoin has been on a low for a very long time. If Goldman Sachs opens Bitcoin trading on the exchange then we may shttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2409540.new#newee a long sustained run beyond $20k levels

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

this is very good news! I trust his opinions! yesterday in the tweeter, he wrote that the price of bitcoin will increase in July to 15,000! one confuses one: if you look at past years, then in summer there has always been a decline in capitalization and the price of all coins! and he writes that there will be a market for growth in the summer! I'm sure that if not in the summer, then closer to the new year, we will definitely see the whole crypto market green!
[/quote
I can't wait to see this things realize, In the same way, its advantage to my part since right from the start, I keep my bitcoin yearning to double or triple its value, So this is two months more to go, Bull run is coming:)
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

Everyone is free to give his opinion. In your above-mentioned article, McAfee didn't gave any logic that can support his prediction. Based on such news one shouldn't start buying. Bull run is on the cards and we must remain prepare for it all the time.
cryptolandlords

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

John McAfee is an influencer when it comes to cryptocurrency. He is the mouthpiece of cryptocurrency. I like his faith, persistence and courage. He is not move by any governmental or individual force. With his faith I know cryptocurrency will go placing.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

I'd like to believe the bull run is getting nearer as well. We'll just have to wait til those who regularly dump had nothing to dump anymore and that those financial institutions that thought of creating crypto exchange will also start to build thier own. I think I have read somewhere that NASDAQ was also thinking of adding bitcoin.

btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

Now a days, as soon we hear something like: 'Bull run is coming' 'Whales are ready' etc etc,  the next day BTC drops like free fall Grin

BTC is not giving any damn to any speculation any more. It is just doing its own thing.

By the way after John said Bull run is coming BTC falls again and price is below $8K  Shocked Shocked
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

I don't really believe in McAfee right now. Since people says that he is just paid by someone to announce and promote anything in crypto.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:01:00 PM

too much good news coming out regarding adoption/regulation/acceptance for it to sink much lower. There is no reason to sell at teshe prices unless desperate.

They will keep shaking the tree until all the weak hands let go then comes the big bull run where mainstream and institutional money flows in.

There will be a few failed attempts at centralised blockchain efforts by big players before they realise bitcoin is not replaceable by centralised crap no matter how large the corp behind it.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

Never trust what McAfee says anymore. For all we know, this could be another ploy for him to dump off on those who buy his shit. I can't see why people still regard McAfee as a relevant name on the cryptospace when he openly posts on twitter that he's doing pump and dumps for any coin that needs his social media power. There is still a huge control of the bears right now in the market and as I see it, there'd be no bull run whatsoever that's happening in the immediate future. There might be some short-lived pumps but a full-blown bullish run? Not a chance this year.
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:25:37 PM

It's just that his predictions are no longer statements, but rather understatements. The quality of "a bull rally is near" predictions is as low as many Newbie posts on our Speculation forum... Smiley

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
mkcjeewantha

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:32:13 PM

my opinion is, anybody can say anything about bitcoin, but the difference is John McAfee is just popular in the crypto community and most of the people follow them!  as an educated person, you should have an ability and a responsibility to understand how to do technical analysis and what could really happen in the future rather than listening to some popular person! Smiley

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ───────  [/center]
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:45:23 PM

at the moment this entry of capital has not been seen or at least there has not been a rise in prices but rather a sharp fall. they could be manipulating them to get low prices
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:54:16 PM

We hope this is true. But the way thing are going in the crypto market is scary and always want to make you sell your holding even at loss. The manipulation is deep and only the strong can hold any coin at this time. Its certain that market will be bullish, but we might see more dips before then and then a major news will pump it.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

McAfee is always spreading positive FUD about cryptos.

my general idea is that we should enter Bull Run because there are several big players entering  the arena this year and if we will see crypto etfs emerging it would be a clear sign for bulls.
But on the other hand, I will become a BULL when I see 12k barrier taken down.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:01:53 PM

As one of the world's leading crypto business people I would not be surprised if John McAfee is always optimistic that cryptocurrency will always experience a bull rally because with it all the holders of the crypto will benefit.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:03:41 PM

I don't think him saying it makes it happening and he happen to be right, he must have guessed correctly. I have learned to develop a thick skin concerning comments made by individuals or group individuals and not even McAfee for that matter. The same man who said something should happen to him if bitcoin price didn't reach a certain amount then went back to say something else I care less to read. Also the same person who has reduced crypto market to a large environment of pump and dump where he gives daily coins. Whether he is going to be right or wrong, to me, I won't change my position based on his words because the moral justification for that has been lost.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:06:15 PM

Too good to be true but if it is his prediction or wild guest and he believe that it will happen then good he is positive thinking.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:10:11 PM

John McAfee also says the Mexican cartels are hiding in the woods near his house and eating cheese. Is this the type of man whose opinion you should be basing your trading YOLO moves on?
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:17:13 PM

I like every his action, he always gives positive support and great influence on bitcoin and crypto market.

john understands how the crypto travel path because he always support and become an advisor in some ICO.

so, I believe in him that the bull market will come quickly.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: