Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FairQuark | FRQ | CPU Mining | 4% Fair Pre-mine | Get in NOW! |  (Read 85917 times)
BulletCoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:40:20 PM

The whole "pre-mine" concept you keep going on about is utterly false. The people that mined Quark first were in the right place and the right time, they managed to get lots of coins because of the block rewards being so high and the difficulty was very low. It's not "fair" that my favourite desert isn't at the shop sometimes; first come, first served. It's called life.

Please, stop spreading false information. As I previously posted, FairQuark is about 5-10x more fair than Quarkcoin. Quarkcoin instamine was terrible (over 100M coins for 26 addresses) compared to the FairQuark (I think we have mined about 20M coins in total to ALL addresses INCLUDING premine).

Numbers don't lie. Still good time to start mining, good rewards Smiley

Sigh, nor have you done your research. Go on the block explorers, look at the main Quark thread and draw your own conclusions using a calculator/intuition.

There's not point explicitly telling me to stop spreading false information, what I am telling you is hard facts which nobody wants to get of their ass and understand themselves.

Insta-mine isn't fair, I agree, but what makes it terrible? Your telling me the Quark staff did a bad job because they didn't spend thousands of dollars on marketing and ensuring your had a personalized banner outside your window in the morning "Come mine me!". Nor is the government or the banks which can generate money from thin air, fair. Over time, even with all fiat currencies, the money eventually gets spread to the people.

So what if the Quark devs' have a whole bunch of coins from a supposed "pre-mine", you and everyone else on this thread should be respecting the fact your benefiting off their creation by mining this one.

Well, I trust the numbers I found from the explorers. I don't know whats the problem with premine vs instamine - for me its the same as long they don't take all the shares Smiley

PS. Lets make another thread for the Quarkcoin unfairness, I'm interested on mining FairQuark on this thread  Wink
Fiku

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:46:50 PM

Well, I trust the numbers I found from the explorers. I don't know whats the problem with premine vs instamine - for me its the same as long they don't take all the shares Smiley

PS. Lets make another thread for the Quarkcoin unfairness, I'm interested on mining FairQuark on this thread  Wink

I agree with you there. Sorry if I come across rude, I've just had it up to here with people bashing any crypto-currency that are not in their favor, I just want them to all get along. Smiley

Good luck to you too.
0btc

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

0x0a.nl operator

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 10:17:16 PM

The p2pool node at http://0x0a.nl:8372 has underwent an unannounced upgrade and reboot .. Apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks for mining Smiley!

p2p.0x0a.nl for all your Cryptographic Anomaly, Cypherfunks, FryCoin, GameCredits, Gulden, PenguinCoin, and TittieCoin p2pool nodes! Err.. I mean needs! .. Both.
Lucky - Luciano

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:03:11 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 12:18:46 AM by Lucky - Luciano

The whole "pre-mine" concept you keep going on about is utterly false. The people that mined Quark first were in the right place and the right time, they managed to get lots of coins because of the block rewards being so high and the difficulty was very low. It's not "fair" that my favourite desert isn't at the shop sometimes; first come, first served. It's called life.

Please, stop spreading false information. As I previously posted, FairQuark is about 5-10x more fair than Quarkcoin. Quarkcoin instamine was terrible (over 100M coins for 26 addresses) compared to the FairQuark (I think we have mined about 20M coins in total to ALL addresses INCLUDING premine).

Numbers don't lie. Still good time to start mining, good rewards Smiley
 Perhaps you the adoption superficial conclusions. Personally, I mined zero Quark coins but I among the 100 richest owner Quark coins. For 2 BTC bought at the beginning of an enormous amount of Quark. Now much more valuable. This is called vision, not instamine,not premine.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:15:34 AM

Over 80% of FairQuark has been mined by 3 persons who keep dividing it up to many many wallets to try and be sneaky...how is that fair?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:21:22 AM

Over 80% of FairQuark has been mined by 3 persons who keep dividing it up to many many wallets to try and be sneaky...how is that fair?

Yeah it's a piece of crap, but let's not bump the thread. 80% of nothing is no big loss to the community Smiley It's basically dead already.

starbaby6

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:39:09 AM

delicious tears.
BulletCoin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:46:15 AM

I think these Quark based CPU coins are great because you can pretty much mine them background while doing other stuff.. I even managed to watch videos without fps drops Smiley
c4shm3n

Activity: 719

CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 09:50:21 AM

this is total bullshit premine shit! original quark wasnt premined like this bullshit!

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Forum |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram | Faucet
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:01:42 AM

I think these Quark based CPU coins are great because you can pretty much mine them background while doing other stuff.. I even managed to watch videos without fps drops Smiley

Coz flash player has hardware acceleration = using videocard.

this is total bullshit premine shit! original quark wasnt premined like this bullshit!

Let's wait for giveaway and see how much FRQ developer gives to each.
Cryptomancer

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:48:05 AM

Original quark was instamined between few people, imo that is worse than premine.

Shadow_Runner

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:05:15 AM

Future of FairQuark depends on giveaway from premine by developer.
Quark and FairQuark has instamine, but FRQ has less it, coz diff rising quickly = many miners, unlike Quark mining at start.
hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:23:26 AM

This coin is nothing short of a disgrace.

So we've gone through all the monetary termed coins, then we went through memes, animals and celebrity termed coins, I guess there is nothing left to do now but copy and paste established coins and add "fair" in front of them, stating that they are fair because a new group of people have premined them. Really? This is how far the altcoin forum has sunk?

I'm looking forward to FairBTC, FairLTC and FairPPC - too many people own BTC, LTC and PPC - we need to make it more fair by starting all over again so a different bunch of people can hoard them.

Pathetic.
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:47:24 AM

So we've gone through all the monetary termed coins, then we went through memes, animals and celebrity termed coins, I guess there is nothing left to do now but copy and paste established coins and add "fair" in front of them, stating that they are fair because a new group of people have premined them. Really? This is how far the altcoin forum has sunk?

I'm looking forward to FairBTC, FairLTC and FairPPC - too many people own BTC, LTC and PPC - we need to make it more fair by starting all over again so a different bunch of people can hoard them.

Pathetic.

LOL. Every fork starts for get some BTC at end, even Litecoin. Somebody lucky, somebody unlucky with different forks. And you can't say who can has profit and who can't. This is a pyramid. Nothing more.
hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:22:06 PM

Pathetic.

LOL. Every fork starts for get some BTC at end, even Litecoin. Somebody lucky, somebody unlucky with different forks. And you can't say who can has profit and who can't. This is a pyramid. Nothing more.

LOL, calling this a fork is an insult to all forked coins. To be a fork, the dev must have at least spent 30 seconds to change a parameter or two - these jokers couldn't even be bothered to do that.

Copying someone else's hard work and changing the name does not constitute a fork - it constitutes a scam, which is what Fairquark is.
Franky2010

Activity: 565

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:29:00 PM

Guys let me ask you please.....Im minig here:http://fairpool.co.vu:9640/static/
Never did P2P before....i setup my wallet, how long will take to see first payments?is that instant, or i will see something in my wallet after 1 hr, end of day....Im not sure, I did right setup, so that is why Im asking you guys. Thank you!  Smiley

udjin123

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:40:25 PM

Its depend when pool find block.
And u need to choose pool with bigger hashrate like my Tongue
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:40:28 PM

Pathetic.

LOL, calling this a fork is an insult to all forked coins. To be a fork, the dev must have at least spent 30 seconds to change a parameter or two - these jokers couldn't even be bothered to do that.

Copying someone else's hard work and changing the name does not constitute a fork - it constitutes a scam, which is what Fairquark is.

You wanna tell me that other quark based coins or scrypt copypasted coins has hard work? All this clones contains changes in logo, numbers of coins and rewards. Nothing more.
I'm not FRQ defender but I don't understand why people are so butthurt about it and accept other clones with premine. That circus with animals already bored.
You wanna something new? Make it. If you can't than mine something you like. Why you worrying about unknown people?
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:22:37 PM

Pathetic.

You wanna tell me that other quark based coins or scrypt copypasted coins has hard work? All this clones contains changes in logo, numbers of coins and rewards. Nothing more.
I'm not FRQ defender but I don't understand why people are so butthurt about it and accept other clones with premine. That circus with animals already bored.
You wanna something new? Make it. If you can't than mine something you like. Why you worrying about unknown people?

Your a joke, the dev of this shittycoin is making sabotage actions by making huge biased lies about QRK, the alt of shame award goes to frq
FairQuark (OP)

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 03:08:01 PM

Hello,

We have updated the pool list on the first post on this thread.

We are going to launch the giveaway on Sunday.
Two separate giveaways are announced on Bitcointalk and on Twitter.
You can participate on both if you wish Smiley

Meanwhile, happy mining!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: