Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:00:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you think it is necessary change the mining algorithm for resistance from ASIC?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector  (Read 22670 times)
develnk (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:26:19 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 06:58:02 AM by develnk

While we are solving this issue with antiviruses you can use Web Wallet: https://wallet.asofe.org/
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:47:19 AM

Beautiful project. I think this coin can be in demand. Tell me please, is there any agreement with the exchanges?
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:57:27 AM

Looks like a very good project. I have applied for airdrop, will also start mining.
And how much will 4X1060 give? I would like to understand how profitable it is to mine this coin now.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:10:17 AM

Looks like a very good project. I have applied for airdrop, will also start mining.
And how much will 4X1060 give? I would like to understand how profitable it is to mine this coin now.
http://pool.asofe.org/
there is an official pool so you can go in and try how many coins you will be given.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:18:22 AM

judging by the road map the tokens will soon appear on the exchanges. What exchanges will these be? And with what you are negotiating.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:26:17 AM

Well, it's not clear yet what will be the price of the token on exchanges and what will be the complexity of the network so it will be difficult to say something about this
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:36:43 AM

Well, it's not clear yet what will be the price of the token on exchanges and what will be the complexity of the network so it will be difficult to say something about this
Well, I think now mining will be the most profitable until the complexity of the network is not high and the coin is not very popular. You can get a lot of coins
martincic

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

Well, I think now mining will be the most profitable until the complexity of the network is not high and the coin is not very popular. You can get a lot of coins
Of course, mining in this situation is very profitable.Now there is a good opportunity to get more coins.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

Of course, mining in this situation is very profitable.Now there is a good opportunity to get more coins.
Well, let's start with this. I think that I can quickly return money for the equipment.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:59:40 AM

Well, let's start with this. I think that I can quickly return money for the equipment.
There are risks, of course, but I've heard many such stories. I think the price of the token will quickly go up. So you need to start mine tokens right now.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

Title of this thread showing this is the cryptocurrency for corporate sector but no big company on the board even there is nothing into roadmap too. When you will make this possible to sign any deal and let this coin to reach mainstream people.
Berthiracha

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

Title of this thread showing this is the cryptocurrency for corporate sector but no big company on the board even there is nothing into roadmap too. When you will make this possible to sign any deal and let this coin to reach mainstream people.
it's hard for me now to say something. So I want to see how this all works in practice and then you can say more.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:31:21 AM

One more new Equihash coin.

Dev you have to add something new here to make it different from others like recent new ones like BUCK etc.

The block reward is 1250 and what is the founder's rewards.
Since you have many bounty program , I hope you are using founder reward for bounty?
Can you share more details about the future plans and exchange that you are planning.

I will keep a watch on this project and will mine, the network looks easy now to get atleast a million.
2 billion supply is fine for a new coin and if a coin is good it can target 50 satoshi initially depending on the community and the features the coin offer.

Good luck to your project,

Hello. We will spend on the bounty campaign about 60-70% coins that we are have. In the near future we will start web wallet. This will allow not to download wallet and do not needed synchronize full node. Like myetherwallet but easier. Also we will plan to start developing several corporate application based on this blockchain.
Thanks for interest of this project.
I see your activity now.  I think your idea will be popular soon. Is the Web wallet already available?
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:56:43 AM

Dev you have to add something new here to make it different from others like recent new ones like BUCK etc.

Since you have many bounty program , I hope you are using founder reward for bounty?
Can you share more details about the future plans and exchange that you are planning.

I will keep a watch on this project and will mine, the network looks easy now to get atleast a million.
2 billion supply is fine for a new coin and if a coin is good it can target 50 satoshi initially depending on the community and the features the coin offer.

Hello. We will spend on the bounty campaign about 60-70% coins that we are have. In the near future we will start web wallet. This will allow not to download wallet and do not needed synchronize full node. Like myetherwallet but easier. Also we will plan to start developing several corporate application based on this blockchain.
I see your activity now.  I think your idea will be popular soon. Is the Web wallet already available?
Updates
22.06.2018 - Release version 1.0.16
24.06.2018 - All packages updated to 1.0.16  version.
28.06.2018 - Updated to 1.0.16-3  version.
03.07.2018 - Airdrop Round 1
16.07.2018 - Bounty/Airdrop Round 2
17.07.2018 - We are starting the partnership with exchange.payiza.co
20.07.2018 - We launched web wallet: https://wallet.asofe.org/
Bureatonic

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

Updates
the project is developing rapidly and I really enjoy it. I think the efforts of the team will be evaluated and the price of the token will quickly go up.
tarber0

Activity: 150
Merit: 7

BAANX

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

An interesting project especially team behind this perform very astonishingly and rapidly working on it. Im studying in ful detail and reaching at the point that the dev is very keen and intellectual in this business. Best of luck dear dev

BAAN►X | The Cryptobank Revolution (http://www.baanx.com)
►ANNOUNCE (http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3052592)
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:17:34 AM

Updates

I think it's a good start to work.  While I'm still studying your description. But I think that you can become interesting for participants of different categories.
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:05:37 AM

I think the project can bring a good profit. But I still want to understand all the nuances for investors.
Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:43:37 AM

I think that after the development of its network, the project will be able to get a large number of corporate clients. Because the transmission of information is completely protected. This is a great potential to grow your profits. I'll follow the project.
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

How do you evaluate your work for the next year of development? I would like to understand your plans, but as long as you have limited your road map in 2018.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: