Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you think it is necessary change the mining algorithm for resistance from ASIC?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector  (Read 22670 times)
Iandicienn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

can you explain why corporate sector would adopt this?
Secure transactions using the  zk-SNARKs mechanism, simplicity in calculations.
Also, the team has planned to create a whole class of enterprise applications, which should guarantee the security and consistency of the stored data, thanks to the ZCash encryption system.
Baniasting

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

Also, the team has planned to create a whole class of enterprise applications, which should guarantee the security and consistency of the stored data, thanks to the ZCash encryption system.
The Zcash team showed that their encryption system was so secure that no one could hack it. Such opportunities contribute to the emergence of new solutions that require special security. But in principle, the criteria for the safe transfer of data or the storage of any corporate keys are now very valued by consumers.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

How can I find out that the Facebook campaign for your project is already running? I would support your project in this category.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

You offer good bonuses in the Bounty campaign. What are the dates? I don't understand how long it will last.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:50:14 PM

I think the team will have to work on a marketing strategy and they'll succeed. Now I see a good start in the Bounty campaign. Let's see how the community responds to this coin.
Nthissibar

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

You offer a list of languages for translations in the Bounty campaign. Is it possible to say that you are focused on these regions for the distribution of your project?
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

You offer a list of languages for translations in the Bounty campaign. Is it possible to say that you are focused on these regions for the distribution of your project?
I don't think there is any limit to the spread of this project. But I would like to understand which regions are most interesting for developers in the first place?
CryptoMan007

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

The project is interesting. I have registered for various bounty and airdrop.
Ngeustongi

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

I am sure that complete anonymity of transactions will be popular. Such a question now rises very often. I think your project can be a success.
Ustovianet

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

The project is interesting. I have registered for various bounty and airdrop.
The team said that the translation, Facebook and Twetter will be added soon. Please tell us which categories are available now? And where can I follow the addition of new ones?
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:09:34 PM

The project is very interesting and active. I think the team will be able to implement it soon.
I'd like to see your mobile wallet.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

The project is very interesting and active. I think the team will be able to implement it soon.
I also like the way the team works on all stages of the roadmap. I hope that the activity will be constant. And we will soon see all the suggestions from the creators.
Edgar9

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:29:38 PM

Over the last five years, cryptocurrencies have proven to be the fastest growing financial market in history.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:36:54 AM

Over the last five years, cryptocurrencies have proven to be the fastest growing financial market in history.

now the market is at the bottom. But I think the price of crypto currency will quickly go up. So now is the most profitable time to buy tokens.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:52:44 AM

The project is very interesting. Judging by the road map, the tokens will soon appear on the exchanges. Let's see what will happen after this
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:06:30 AM

The project is very interesting. Judging by the road map, the tokens will soon appear on the exchanges. Let's see what will happen after this
And already there are announcements on what it will be exchanges? Simple to be a popular coin should be on good exchanges.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:22:02 AM

And already there are announcements on what it will be exchanges? Simple to be a popular coin should be on good exchanges.

Listing now costs a lot of money. Therefore, initially the coin should appear on mid-level exchanges. And later on top exchanges.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:31:45 AM

Guys what about the bounty program or the airdrop? After all, this coin needs to be made popular and these are good ways to create a large community around the coin.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:19:38 AM

Guys what about the bounty program or the airdrop? After all, this coin needs to be made popular and these are good ways to create a large community around the coin.
Tokens will soon appear on the exchange. For this reason, I do not think that there will be a bounty program soon, but the airdrop is quite possible.
develnk (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:36:50 AM

Not all projects get to the final line of successful work. What marketing strategy is now provided by your development plan?
I'm also interested in your strategy. How do you plan to attract participants besides the Airdrop campaign? After all, it is limited by the number of participants.
After the starting trade on exchanges we will start own projects based on this blockchain. And new real participants will be attracted by new project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: