Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:45:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you think it is necessary change the mining algorithm for resistance from ASIC?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector  (Read 22666 times)
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

Asofe has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day.
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!

Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.
I hope that the support of this coin will be good and the project will be able to receive your exchange as a partner.
That's interesting. It seems to me that the development of the new network can involve participants of different categories, who will benefit from starting their work in such a partnership. And joint development will help to achieve excellent results.  Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Honieviellis

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

With good community support, the coin will get new partners. I think the project team understands this, for this reason here you can see great bonuses for participants.
Campaign Bounty and AirDrop offers an excellent promising coin. I think this is a chance to participate in the development of the new network, and make a profit soon.
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

The project has just started its development and I think that the possibilities of this network will be very relevant for corporate clients. I am looking forward to the list of possible developments from the developers.
Pindridregando

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

I still can't figure out how you're going to keep the value of your coin before your ICO projects come out. Is it possible that up to this point you will have cooperation with third party developments?
Piplaimaineste

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:15:39 PM

Asofe has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day.
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!

Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.
I hope that the support of this coin will be good and the project will be able to receive your exchange as a partner.
Everything will depend on the vote. I am sure that this project can get a lot of votes, but I still do not understand how many owners of this coin will be by that period thanks to the bonuses from the project.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

I still can't figure out how you're going to keep the value of your coin before your ICO projects come out. Is it possible that up to this point you will have cooperation with third party developments?

Actually, that's one of the struggles of every coin or token here.
Once, it hit the exchanges, the price declines so fast that if you are an ICO investor, you will lose money.
Most of the time, this is owed to the fact that bounty hunters or who got their share for free dump their holdings.
So, they don't care even if the price is so undervalued.
The team should be fast enough to introduce their developments, otherwise, it's hard to boost the value of their coin.
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

Once, it hit the exchanges, the price declines so fast that if you are an ICO investor, you will lose money.
Most of the time, this is owed to the fact that bounty hunters or who got their share for free dump their holdings.
The team should be fast enough to introduce their developments, otherwise, it's hard to boost the value of their coin.
I certainly want to see how the project will build up its network. It is possible that by saving the coin, I will be able to get more profit than at once on the exchange.
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

Until I see a specific plan for the development of the network, but the roadmap will be updated after passing all the stages specified in it. I will wait to understand more about the development and possible users.
Oritzionar

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:12:10 PM

I would like to support your project. What are the conditions for participation in the AirDrop second round campaign?
develnk (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:20:15 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 06:55:05 PM by develnk

I would like to support your project. What are the conditions for participation in the AirDrop second round campaign?
You can see on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4686401
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:26:08 PM

With the support of partners and the community, projects can be sustained in the crypto currency market. I think that you will be able to draw the attention of different participants to your work. I want to know more about your project.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:43:08 PM

I certainly want to see how the project will build up its network. It is possible that by saving the coin, I will be able to get more profit than at once on the exchange.

That's what everyone hopes for.
If he is an early investor to the project, he hopes for the project to soar high.
And achieve the things that are laid out first on the table.
You will get profit out of it if there's really solid foundation in the project.
So you have a good start on that. And if the team continues the development and fast enough in achieving their goals.
Because most of the time, people lost their interest to a certain coin if the dev team has poor communication with its supporters.
And so, the project dies.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:45:56 AM

You can see on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4686401
Thank you. Perhaps I'll start with the company of signatures so it will be very profitable to get these tokens. I will continue to follow this project. Good luck to you.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:54:41 AM

here you are right. We need to constantly support the community's interest with our developments and participation in conferences. In this case, the price of the coin will go up quickly.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:04:46 AM

5 Miners get this coin now. I think you can earn very well if you join now. The complexity of the network is very low and this means that the reward will be huge.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:14:51 AM

5 Miners get this coin now. I think you can earn very well if you join now. The complexity of the network is very low and this means that the reward will be huge.
I heard that in this way many people very quickly returned money for their equipment. Some returned the full amount literally for 1 month. I think this is a really good opportunity.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:40:58 AM

What is the advantage of this platform? That is, that it can give people new. What else is not on the market?
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:48:56 AM

I just have 4x1060 will have to try how many coins a day I can mine. Now only 1 pool?
gameparadise007

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:18:06 AM

Yes there is only one pool  now.
With 4X1060 u will get good coins.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

Yes there is only one pool  now.
With 4X1060 u will get good coins.
I think now mining will be very profitable, I also want to try. I understand these coins should appear on exchanges in the near future?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: