Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you think it is necessary change the mining algorithm for resistance from ASIC?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector  (Read 22670 times)
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

When you come out with a coin to exchange, it is very important to keep the cost. Often bounty hunters destroy good results by trying to get a quick profit. How will the team support their coin?
I think the team's work itself will talk about the real value of the coin. With active work the value of the coin will certainly be at an altitude.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

At the moment the team offers good bonuses for their followers, but it is still difficult to understand how much the price will be this coin. I hope that the team will look for new solutions for wide application of its network.
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:06:43 PM

At the moment the team offers good bonuses for their followers, but it is still difficult to understand how much the price will be this coin. I hope that the team will look for new solutions for wide application of its network.
According to the description and specifications, which are already known and tested, we can assume that the coin will be popular. But to get good results, the team still needs to do a lot of work.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

Greetings to all the Asofe enthusiasts! I've recently became incredibly invested in the idea and I would like to ask you to share your honest opinion on this coin!
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:22:23 AM

Greetings to all the Asofe enthusiasts! I've recently became incredibly invested in the idea and I would like to ask you to share your honest opinion on this coin!
And how did you manage to invest in this coin? As I understand it is impossible now to buy this coin it can only be mined or am I wrong?
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:38:10 AM

And how did you manage to invest in this coin? As I understand it is impossible now to buy this coin it can only be mined or am I wrong?
Coins will soon appear on the exchange and I will quickly be able to buy them. I think that the initial stages will be quite profitable.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:01:44 AM

A great project and I really like it. I think that if the coin falls on top exchanges, the price will quickly fly to the moon.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:17:52 AM

A great project and I really like it. I think that if the coin falls on top exchanges, the price will quickly fly to the moon.
Well, I think at the initial stages there will be mid-level changes since the listing costs a lot of money. But judging by the road map, it is not long to wait.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:25:06 AM

Well, I think at the initial stages there will be mid-level changes since the listing costs a lot of money. But judging by the road map, it is not long to wait.
as I understand ICO was not conducted? koin can only be bought on the exchange or canned right? Well, after they are added to the exchanges.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:54:33 AM

as I understand ICO was not conducted? koin can only be bought on the exchange or canned right? Well, after they are added to the exchanges.
Upcoming task

12/21/2017: Scheduled fork of ZCash.

01/08/2018: The first version of coin.

01/30/2018: The mainnet network was started. The first block was extracted.

02/19/2018: Started official pool.

02/23/2018: The 10000 block was extracted.

05/21/2018: Launched Block Explorer.

05/21/2018: Released first version.

05/23/2018: Launched on Bitcointalk.

06/12/2018: GUI wallet for Linux and Windows.

07/20/2018: Launched Web Wallet.

Add to listing in several Exchange
Froshundsubi

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:56:14 AM

I like your business! Irreproachable logo, interesting results, logical website.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:13:20 AM

I like your business! Irreproachable logo, interesting results, logical website.
I do not understand where does the logo? Do you value projects so much ?. We need to look deeper into the future perspective of the project.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:46:52 AM

Hi guys. Tell me already known on what exchanges can this coin appear? Just wondering it will be centralized exchanges?
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

The idea is very interesting and if you really thrive in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be good!
Well, the main thing is that it allowed us to earn. I think this will be the most important. And I see that the project has a huge growth prospect.
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

Coins will soon appear on the exchange and I will quickly be able to buy them. I think that the initial stages will be quite profitable.
This coin can be obtained in the bounty campaign  or airdrop. I think this is also a kind of investment. If you keep them longer, I also think of getting a profit.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:12:11 AM

The idea is very interesting and if you really thrive in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be good!
Well, the main thing is that it allowed us to earn. I think this will be the most important. And I see that the project has a huge growth prospect.
I already see the team's work. And now they're not standing still. I think the next version of the purse will be presented soon. It's a good activity.
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

Hi guys. Tell me already known on what exchanges can this coin appear? Just wondering it will be centralized exchanges?
I saw a proposal from the exchange that put this coin to the vote, community support will be able to bring victory. But I would also like to see reputable partners in the list of exchanges.
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1193

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

The corporate sector needs their own cryptocurrency? There is no good reason I can think of that makes it advantageous to seperate the corporate sector from the rest of the economy by giving them their own currency.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██  ███████████████████████
█ █ ██  ██████▄▄▄▄█████▄████
██  ██████████████████░████████████
██ ████▌▐████████░████████▌▐▄
██      ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀█████░██▄
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
██ ██████████████████████▌
▐█████▄
████████░███████░████████
██  ██  ████████████▌░▀▀▀▀▀░▐███████▀
▀██████░███████░██████▀
██     ██     █████████████░▀▀▄▄███
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██  █████████████▀▀███████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████████████████████████████████    █████████████████████    ██

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

I think that you will be able to get some part of corporate clients. But for a more global expansion you need to offer these customers very important products that will be valuable in this sector.
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:05:34 AM

I like the way the team organized the network. What do you plan to do when you integrate with Lightning Network?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: