Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:48:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you think it is necessary change the mining algorithm for resistance from ASIC?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector  (Read 22665 times)
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

Hey. Great project. will there be an airdrop? I would like to start with this and get my first coins. I think this will be a good start.
I did not hear anything about it. But if there is a bounty program or airdrop then I gladly participate in this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

Your main feature is shielded transaction. This is good at the same time, and perhaps in the future will create difficulties for the promotion of the coin. In the trend of modern solutions to eliminate completely anonymous coins, the changes in one way or another have undergone and Monero, and Sumo, and a number of similar crypto assets. Would do it in the future style of screening transactions - the distrust and the resistance of the exchanges when listing them Asofe?
Caskachoga

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

Hey. Great project. will there be an airdrop? I would like to start with this and get my first coins. I think this will be a good start.
I did not hear anything about it. But if there is a bounty program or airdrop then I gladly participate in this.
The second round of the airdrop is already open. I think you still have time to get that coin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4686401
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

The second round of the airdrop is already open. I think you still have time to get that coin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4686401
In general, the coin can be very popular in the future. But for this, the team has to do what it has planned. I hope that the investment is enough to quickly complete the development.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:02:30 PM

I will follow your development. While I see the good work of the team. Now you need to attract more participants to extract and disseminate information about the development. I think that corporate customers will be able to appreciate your product.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

The very idea I like, but only I do not understand what advantages this coin has for the corporate sector?
Let's see how all this will work. I will follow the development of these events. This is a good project and such a coin should be in my portfolio.
Here I agree with you. What is already known about listing on exchanges? When will the tokens appear on  exchanges so I can buy this coin?
Already have the first partners. But it seems to me that the exchange of the coin will come out after the Bounty campaign and Airdrop. Until I understand when they're over.
Nthissibar

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:10:42 PM

I see that you have already developed one of the variants of the  wallet. Already have a partner to use your web wallet?
I wonder how much it will be in demand in the near future?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

The very idea I like, but only I do not understand what advantages this coin has for the corporate sector?
Let's see how all this will work. I will follow the development of these events. This is a good project and such a coin should be in my portfolio.
Here I agree with you. What is already known about listing on exchanges? When will the tokens appear on  exchanges so I can buy this coin?
Already have the first partners. But it seems to me that the exchange of the coin will come out after the Bounty campaign and Airdrop. Until I understand when they're over.
Well, if we follow the road map of the project, it is this task that the team set itself in this period of development.
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

Well, if we follow the road map of the project, it is this task that the team set itself in this period of development.
Now you can get your coins in the campaign Airdrop. The team, indeed, has made a profitable offer. I would like to know there is a closing date for this campaign?
Ngeustongi

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:14:19 PM

The team launched its blockchain and offered to use the purse. I think that such a pace of work can say about the good qualification of the team. I am sure you will get a good result and a lot of participants. I support you.
Ustovianet

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

I read that soon you will be able to launch a messenger for corporate clients. How is the work on its creation progressing?
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

Now I see that projects that can ensure the reliability of information protection are actively developing. For corporations that value corporate secrecy, this development is very interesting.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:34:55 PM

The team launched its blockchain and offered to use the purse. I think that such a pace of work can say about the good qualification of the team. I am sure you will get a good result and a lot of participants. I support you.
I also believe in the success of such a network. It seems to me that now it is necessary to organize well the beginning of work with different participants, and then to make all efforts for attraction of clients.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

In this case, it is not enough just to offer a coin on the exchange. I think the team has a more precise development strategy before the coin is released for exchange, and this, I think, is a very important fact.
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

Quickly sell a coin is not the ultimate goal, as I understand. The team wants to keep an interest in it and increase the cost, and it is not easy. But I think the team is doing the right thing, and the exchanges will increase the value of the coin.
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

I also believe in the success of such a network. It seems to me that now it is necessary to organize well the beginning of work with different participants, and then to make all efforts for attraction of clients.
The team has invested its capital in this development. On this, I think they are primarily interested in the successful launch of all products. I support such motivated projects.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

When do you plan to expand the road map description? I want to know more about your plans. Many investors have an interest in your development, but want to have more information.
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

Thanks you  to the team for the excellent bonuses in the Bounty campaign. I'm sure it'll attract everyone's attention to your project. But I think that among corporate clients you also need to advertise your development.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

I see that you have already developed one of the variants of the  wallet. Already have a partner to use your web wallet?
I wonder how much it will be in demand in the near future?
I think that popularity will depend on the offered products and the quality of the network. Now we can learn only the categories of consumers. But I liked the proposed version of the purse.
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

Until I have seen the competition for your project, on this I think it will be easier for you to get a large number of customers when providing a quality product. The coin can become very popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: