Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you think it is necessary change the mining algorithm for resistance from ASIC?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ASF] Asofe | Cryptocurrency for corporate sector  (Read 22666 times)
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:55:41 AM

Network bandwidth is very important to increase the number of users. I hope that all of the proposed benefits of Asofe will attract a large number of applications. And the coin will be a success.
I've only read about own products for the corporate sector. But I think that this network can be useful for other participants of ICO market who work in this sector.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

Now the activity of ICO projects is very high, and they do not always complete their development successfully. But I think there's potential here. Because the team did not appointed the sale of their coins for investment. This can encourage the team to quickly complete the work.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:19:11 AM

Network bandwidth is very important to increase the number of users. I hope that all of the proposed benefits of Asofe will attract a large number of applications. And the coin will be a success.
I've only read about own products for the corporate sector. But I think that this network can be useful for other participants of ICO market who work in this sector.
There is still time for a full review of the products, as the team has not completed the technical development of the project. But it makes sense to attract ready made products to work with Asofe, so that the coin does not lose value in the period of development of its ideas.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:22:58 AM

Companies that work in the world market and have a very extensive network of offices can become great consumers for your network. I hope that soon we will evaluate your offer for these clients.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:26:02 AM

There is still time for a full review of the products, as the team has not completed the technical development of the project. But it makes sense to attract ready made products to work with Asofe, so that the coin does not lose value in the period of development of its ideas.
This would be an excellent use of the network with such technical capabilities. I think the team is considering different variants of cooperation, and we will soon learn about it.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

Cool. Now is a great moment for mining. I hope that participation will bring me profit. I wish all successful work with the project.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

The rapid development of the project affects the opinion of investors. What have you planned to develop this year?
The roadmap adds new stages of development as they become available. I think we should wait for this description to be updated. Now there is a plan to create messenger for corporate clients.
To continue the good work, I believe that the team is worth to finalize the establishment of all mechanisms of the proper functioning of the network. After this work would be faster. This is my opinion.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

The rapid development of the project affects the opinion of investors. What have you planned to develop this year?
The roadmap adds new stages of development as they become available. I think we should wait for this description to be updated. Now there is a plan to create messenger for corporate clients.
To continue the good work, I believe that the team is worth to finalize the establishment of all mechanisms of the proper functioning of the network. After this work would be faster. This is my opinion.
I agree with your opinion. I think that the sale of coins on the exchange will encourage new members to join the development. On this, I think that team can go on the proposed road map and we get excellent network for work already this year.
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:18:49 PM

Specialized networks can be profitable, if they will be a great number of participants. For the corporate sector now I have not seen such proposals. I think that projects in this network can bring good profits.
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

I like the ideas offered by the project. Now I see the excellent work. I wish for the command of a large number of followers. I'm with you.
Waitingforlightning

Activity: 116

Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:29:19 PM

the project and technology are good, no doubt, but my question is whether its necessary. Couldn't litecoin for example be the cryptocurrency for the corporate sector?

Uncelderna

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

Zcash has excellent technical ability to implement many projects. I think that the application of zk-SNARKs can guarantee confidentiality for all users Asofe.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

I want to get acquainted with your project. Still have questions about the possibilities and prospects in the future. But the concept is interesting to me.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

the project and technology are good, no doubt, but my question is whether its necessary. Couldn't litecoin for example be the cryptocurrency for the corporate sector?
I too am looking for the answer to this question. Study of data about the project I did not  receive  a full response. So I hope that the team will be able to explain all the intricacies of creating coin.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

It seems to me that creating a separate network for corporate sector determines the creation of coins. For projects that will be created here, probably the team create crypto currency.
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

I too am looking for the answer to this question. Study of data about the project I did not  receive  a full response. So I hope that the team will be able to explain all the intricacies of creating coin.
History of the project does not specify information about how the idea of this development appear from the creators. But I would also like to know the ultimate goals of this coin.
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:03:36 PM

Good Bounty campaign will attract a large number of interested parties. But now a team also needs to enhance its technical capabilities. I hope that the team will be supported by developers.
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:07:36 PM

History of the project does not specify information about how the idea of this development appear from the creators. But I would also like to know the ultimate goals of this coin.
I hope that the media will appear more descriptions about the very idea of Asofe. The team focused on the development of technical specifications, and that's very important. But for common understanding is important all the information. With this I agree.
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

For me the fact that here is a very profitable opportunity to receive bonuses. I think that the team will be able to implement their plans, and everyone will be happy with the end result.
develnk (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:12:38 PM

In this year we will plan to launch ICO for several our projects who will using this blockchain. After the launch coin on exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: