Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:31:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378869 times)
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:00:50 AM

sh*t... need a coffee LooL  Roll Eyes

i have read it again..and you are right Smiley

my stats...

Total Paid out: 0.00249780BTC
i got:             0.00249603BTC
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:01:15 AM

Just paid for a contract Wink

To all the customers here: How is it going for you?

Not good for me... payout was less than the earnings...

How much less?

About 38-40% in total. I have 5 sources of earnings. The first is a contract bought by me and the other 4, are sources from one my ref who has bought 4 times various amount of Gh/s. The bitcoin received are near the earnings of the first source (the contract bought by me). Are a little less but I think that are sent only these earnings (probably without the earnings of the last 5 min before sending the bitcoins).

Let's see what will tell pbmining... I emailed to him and sent the screenshot of the money sent from him to my wallet.

Let's see.... Hope that will not be problems.....

i got my payout from my 1.1GHs and 0.5GHs... from my 3 x 0.1GHs not.. cause there is a minimum payout from ~0.000055BTC or so i think Smiley

I have received 38-40% less that the bitcoins declared as paid at the column "Total Paid Out" at "Global Stats". If it is declared that that money are paid I must receive those or then it is unfair. Those are bitcoins produced from my hash power... And declared as paid to me when this is not true... Are bitcoins produced and created so are in same place.... And must be mine...

And the amounts earned from my other 4 sources are bigger (each) than the amount indicated from you....

The "Total paid out" is a total of all weeks you have received payouts for. If you have been mining for several weeks then it is a sum of all thos weeks.
h2002al

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:03:07 AM

Just paid for a contract Wink

To all the customers here: How is it going for you?

Not good for me... payout was less than the earnings...

How much less?

About 38-40% in total. I have 5 sources of earnings. The first is a contract bought by me and the other 4, are sources from one my ref who has bought 4 times various amount of Gh/s. The bitcoin received are near the earnings of the first source (the contract bought by me). Are a little less but I think that are sent only these earnings (probably without the earnings of the last 5 min before sending the bitcoins).

Let's see what will tell pbmining... I emailed to him and sent the screenshot of the money sent from him to my wallet.

Let's see.... Hope that will not be problems.....

i got my payout from my 1.1GHs and 0.5GHs... from my 3 x 0.1GHs not.. cause there is a minimum payout from ~0.000055BTC or so i think Smiley

I have received 38-40% less that the bitcoins declared as paid at the column "Total Paid Out" at "Global Stats". If it is declared that that money are paid I must receive those or then it is unfair. Those are bitcoins produced from my hash power... And declared as paid to me when this is not true... Are bitcoins produced and created so are in same place.... And must be mine...

And the amounts earned from my other 4 sources are bigger (each) than the amount indicated from you....

The "Total paid out" is a total of all weeks you have received payouts for. If you have been mining for several weeks then it is a sum of all thos weeks.

It is my first week and my first payout. I am registering all the data since today to avoid problems....

michka

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:33:45 AM

sh*t... need a coffee LooL  Roll Eyes

i have read it again..and you are right Smiley

my stats...

Total Paid out: 0.00249780BTC
i got:             0.00249603BTC

Same kind of situation here.

Paid out: 0.00444584
I got: 0.00444117

In both cases the missing part is ~0,1%. Some kind of transfer fee maybe? Pbmining site isn't very informative about the details.

PBmining (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 11:57:44 AM

Someone asked this last week, and I provided full details.  If you calculate the time, it will be exactly 5 minutes of mining that you are "missing".  This is because I built the payout list, and then right before I reset the balances and "last payment amounts" the system ran its 5 minute update.  All I need to do is manually run the update right afterwards.  Since this is the second time this has been brought up, next time I will simply turn the updating off while I make the payments.  Please keep in mind that when PB Mining had site downtime in late January, we paid our users an extra 24 hours of extra mining that came out of our pockets -- we try to show you that we are not cheap by any means.   Cool  You never lost 5 minutes, because we run the manual updates right after.

by the way, it is a lot less than 0.1%

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
h2002al

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:59:50 AM

Someone asked this last week, and I provided full details.  If you calculate the time, it will be exactly 5 minutes of mining that you are "missing".  This is because I built the payout list, and then right before I reset the balances and "last payment amounts" the system ran its 5 minute update.  All I need to do is manually run the update right afterwards.  Since this is the second time this has been brought up, next time I will simply turn the updating off while I make the payments.  Please keep in mind that when PB Mining had site downtime in late January, we paid our users an extra 24 hours of extra mining that came out of our pockets -- we try to show you that we are not cheap by any means.   Cool  You never lost 5 minutes, because we run the manual updates right after.

What about my case?

PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 12:04:11 PM

I will take a look at everything this morning.  We will make sure that all customers get what they are supposed to receive.  Please give me a moment and I will get right back to you.

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
jimmyl

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:08:06 PM

PBmining payout address is which?

1BaconV3vARfyvKDMCbfZ5rE6acstH6GFV

1PBMyo8kLhwtxKdNwSdjwvA377D6M5EgzS

Re-ask

trek27

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:08:28 PM

Unfortunate to hear about minershare...  Angry  Glad I chose PBMining instead!  Cheesy

Me too
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 12:09:40 PM

Re-ask

Both! 

h2002al

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:10:32 PM

I will take a look at everything this morning.  We will make sure that all customers get what they are supposed to receive.  Please give me a moment and I will get right back to you.

Ok. Have your time. This problem made me to not buy other Gh/s today. Hope will be resolved soon ... In this way I can have asap my new Gh/s...

michka

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:16:52 PM

Oh, didn't find that earlier answer, but thanks for explaining this again. You're right, it's 5 minutes. I should've been able to figure that out. Sorry. Smiley

by the way, it is a lot less than 0.1%
In my case it isn't. That is because I'm a newbie and this was not a full weeks payout.
Anyway, thanks for the info. Everything seems to be in order. Smiley
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 12:22:41 PM

Ok. Have your time. This problem made me to not buy other Gh/s today. Hope will be resolved soon ... In this way I can have asap my new Gh/s...

Did you read jsepelli's post?  Total paid out is all of your recent payouts together.
I compensated you anyways, because blockchain.info was down and I didn't have time to fight for $3. 

h2002al

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:29:04 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 12:42:49 PM by h2002al

Did you read jsepelli's post?  Total paid out is all of your recent payouts together.
I compensated you anyways, because blockchain.info was down and I didn't have time to fight for $3.  

I answered to him. I repeat to you. THIS IS MY FIRST WEEK HERE. You can easily verify this. And I'm sorry that you doubt on my words. It is not the problem of the $3 but for the faith in you. I'm new and we don't know each other. And I have no fault in this situation because it was not caused by me. Tell me your wallet address and I will send to you the first payment.....

jimmyl

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:07:42 PM

Re-ask

Both! 

Thanks.
Blockchain is down, I cannot check but roughly remembered that I was charged 2 transaction fees due to 2 separate transactions..

Maybe next time send money via 1 account make better $ense.

Thanks again!

PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 01:27:28 PM

Customers never pay for transaction fees.  When we are sending money to you, we pay the fees.

PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 01:30:54 PM

Did you read jsepelli's post?  Total paid out is all of your recent payouts together.

I answered to him. I repeat to you. THIS IS MY FIRST WEEK HERE. You can easily verify this. And I'm sorry that you doubt on my words. It is not the problem of the $3 but for the faith in you. I'm new and we don't know each other. And I have no fault in this situation because it was not caused by me. Tell me your wallet address and I will send to you the first payment.....

You can keep the first payment.  Smiley  I wasn't trying to be rude.  I am going to make changes to the global stats table so that it is more clear what "total paid out" means.

h2002al

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:40:51 PM

You can keep the first payment.  Smiley  I wasn't trying to be rude.  I am going to make changes to the global stats table so that it is more clear what "total paid out" means.

Thanks. The "total paid out" is clear enough. But it will be a great help for everyone to have written the amount of the last payout. In this way everyone can compare the amount received with the amount at the tab. In this way will not be more misconceptions and everything will be transparent.

I'm trying to buy other Gh/s but I'm afraid that it will be problems with the payment because blockchain.info is down. What do you advice: to do now because there are not problems in sending bitcoins or to wait?

jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:46:05 PM

You can keep the first payment.  Smiley  I wasn't trying to be rude.  I am going to make changes to the global stats table so that it is more clear what "total paid out" means.

I noticed that "Last payout" does not show anything on the profile page. Maybe this could be good to get working.
This way people could verify that they are paid correctly and these discussions could be avoided in the future.
Or maybe even a "Payment history" table on the profile page?
The table could look something like this
DatePaid
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 02:02:27 PM

We will be adding something like this very soon.  Thank you for the feedback.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: