Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What made you Invest into Crypto Currency  (Read 623 times)
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:59:05 AM

I guess most of those who invested in cryptocurrency wished to have a financial freedom, as what Bitcoin's idea of creation in general. Some investors believed in cryptocurrency's potential to penetrate the world market and make use of it as a currency more than just an investment asset. And I am one of these investors that made me invest in this field. There are still plenty of room for mass adaption around the world and I would be glad one day if we can use crytocurrency in almost all of the aspect of transactions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:01:24 AM

Mostly cryptocurrency is technology based which will help to grow the economic growth because already we have seen how IT technology has improved a lot in our economic growth and Blockchain technology makes us to do transactions in more secured way.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
MiukoOk

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:32:26 AM

The reason I invest in e-money is the high profitability as well as the diversified and more self-reliant investment environment that no third-party beneficiaries like me send to the bank.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:43:14 AM

I guess most of those who invested in cryptocurrency wished to have a financial freedom, as what Bitcoin's idea of creation in general. Some investors believed in cryptocurrency's potential to penetrate the world market and make use of it as a currency more than just an investment asset. And I am one of these investors that made me invest in this field. There are still plenty of room for mass adaption around the world and I would be glad one day if we can use crytocurrency in almost all of the aspect of transactions.
The intention of being in the first row when market explodes are the most common reason why people around this industry invested their money, knowing that the potential is still big if the growing market will be able to penetrate the whole market and being adopt as a means of payment transactions, I do invested my time to learned and eventually invest also my some of my saving as I see this big opportunity, grabbing this chance might give me a good result after.
shixiu

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:16:35 AM

This year, there are some big companies that are beginning to make attempts in the blockchain industry. So I began to look for news in this area and discovered that many people have realized their freedom of wealth by investing in cryptocurrencies. This has caused my great desire. Maybe I also can use cryptocurrency to make some money, but until now, I'm not quite sure how to choose which cryptocurrency to invest. The only thing that is clear is that I want to observe the team's ability, as well as the activity of the community, etc.
almanPeter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

I started as a crypto trader but haven't had success with it, so I tried new things and came across Token Sales. Since then I have invested in many Token-based projects and gained a lot of profit

I’ve gained some experience lately in the Token Sale sphere and now I can share my experience. Socratus is the new exciting project which amazed me. It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. The aim of this project is to create a win-win insurance, besides you will be pleasantly surprised with prices and service level.

Give this project a try, you will not regret it  Wink
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

What made me invest into cryptocurrency? I'll be transparent to you we are here to earn money and they are great way to earn income especially on bullish season. however people notice bear market and seems that the market fluctuate very high as always i'm going to keep them for long term.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:05:13 AM

I came into cryptocurrency out of curiosity., It was this time when Bitcoin was just gaining fame and a number of negative comments about it were all over. I therefore decided to have a look int what the fuss was all about and just to tryout nd see what crypto had in store, Im happy to say the decision was a good one

The desire to earn money and learn what the blockchain technology is have brought me here. After I got the profits from trading, I understood that I should go on dealing with the crypto. And I do it.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

The intention of being in the first row when market explodes are the most common reason why people around this industry invested their money, knowing that the potential is still big if the growing market will be able to penetrate the whole market and being adopt as a means of payment transactions, I do invested my time to learned and eventually invest also my some of my saving as I see this big opportunity, grabbing this chance might give me a good result after.

Exactly! What we need to do here is to bend our patience as long as we could. Theres no better way than to hold, be informed and updated with the market movement, if trading isnt the first option.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:07:13 PM

First of all, this is a very naive problem! For the benefit of everyone, everyone participates in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is the product of investment and wealth management. What is the reason for the investment? I believe everyone has the same answer for money! I believe more people will invest in cryptocurrencies.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

Well, personally, that was not my first intention though, I just wanted to test out crypto, however, last year was a good year and brought financial freedom to all of us. We now have more purchasing power, we can used our bitcoin and convert it to fiat and settle everything (internet, water, electric bills). So who wouldn't like that?

And then the potential to get a good ROI specially if you will just HODL on it was also present. Another good reason that really open the market for most people, globally. Although the market suffered and the price free fall, the equation is still there. Everyone that month after month a fresh air come and change this bearish sentiments so that we  can again enjoy the financial freedom we have last year.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:39:08 PM

I invest in cryptocurrency because it is the fastest way to generate profit compared to stocks where you need to wait for a very long time before you can make a 100% profit. In cryptocurrency you can achieve it fast by trading and be updated on the news and take the opportunity to buy and sell.
Ehhhallo

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:56:21 PM

Well, I invested in cryptocurrency when i witnessed how profitable it is and the kind of experience, value and knowledge it adds to one is something that can't be waved off quite easily. Knowing something others don't.
Cryptocurrency at large has helped me out on so many occasions, serving as a last resort where I could gladly fall back to.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

Definitely the growth rate of the crypto currencies is the answer because at the early stage the path of crypto currency is not that easy but it slowly making its place here and the convince the people gradually to invest on it and the last year was the biggest turn around for the crypto field because it made the whole wolrd to make attention about the bitcoin.
TheMateus

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:41:32 PM

Bitcoin is currently causing all other crypts to be losing a high market share. So it is quite advisable to invest in Bitcoin.

Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:45:51 PM
Merited by crzybilly (1)

Actually a friend introduce me into cryptocurrency and ever since i joined i have never regretted although much have not been made yet but i hope the future will be bright with crypto on my side. 

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

results from crypto of course that makes this look interesting. the result of the crypto high enough surely became the attraction to invest in crypto. though many people say quite risky if get past that stage well then it will be able to get the expected profit.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:57:47 PM

I invest in cryptocurrency because it is the fastest way to generate profit compared to stocks where you need to wait for a very long time before you can make a 100% profit. In cryptocurrency you can achieve it fast by trading and be updated on the news and take the opportunity to buy and sell.

This is also my reason to invest, its profitability and the technology behind it. Also, I do invest in crypto  because of its convenient way to use it online, as there are many  merchants especially to buy mobile top ups and to send and receive to any person online.

Open for Campaigns
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:21:32 PM

I was influenced by a co-work who's been into crypto for over two years now. He showed and explained what he was doing and so I got interested. I have been trading and participating in sigcamps since that day. All is good as of the moment and I have no plans of stopping coz this system is great and have changed me personally and financially.

concons31

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

I'm talking about my own world.The first days I entered the crypto world were a complete disappointment.
I did not know what to do.I've always made sales at a loss.I have been infected with the majority of the coins we call garbage.While waiting for a lot of money, the money was lost.I said we're sinking.The market has risen and I have gained a beautiful.It's really devil business. ;DEthereum saved me a lot but now it's breaking.I mean, I've had so many tides in this business.If you're wondering about my situation now, I'm making a little bit.I started this job with friend suggestions.Now I make more money from them.Because I like to investigate and inform people. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: