Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:07:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Poloniex - Crypto Exchange with BTC/NXT  (Read 272217 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:03:00 PM

This webpage is not available!!!! WTF?  Huh Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mazril

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:04:21 PM

DDOS ??
Raw-H

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:18:26 PM

Not sure what's going on, but it isn't working for me. Exchanges, balances are not showing.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:22:09 PM

I've had nothing but good customer support from Poloniex, the owner personally helped me retrieve .6 BTC I had accidentally deposited in my premise account. Meanwhile support from the exchange I had sent it from said I was on my own.
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:24:27 PM

Is Poloniex down? Can't access exchange. No orderbook.
megges

Activity: 371

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:27:13 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 08:00:11 AM by megges

edit: issue resolved for me, now i got my btc! thanks!

I've had nothing but good customer support from Poloniex, the owner personally helped me retrieve .6 BTC I had accidentally deposited in my premise account. Meanwhile support from the exchange I had sent it from said I was on my own.

yeah, you are right, perhaps was he a legit person, but look this thread, here are a few people complaining about there withdraws not complete(and i guess not everyone who is missing will post in here), but the only answer from admin was "send me a ticket i will fix it" ... since than noting, no answers to tickets, no withdraw of my btc, no answer to pms, no answers in this thread here - yes you can check that!!!

he WAS legit ! he is not anymore !

he is clearly a scammer for now!

tip me! Tongue XtSrWch1U3BsTBFBHj7acTTzxFo1fy5BMa
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:29:26 PM

yeah, you are right, perhaps was he a legit person, but look this thread, here are a few people complaining about there withdraws not complete(and i guess not everyone who is missing will post in here), but the only answer from admin was "send me a ticket i will fix it" ... since than noting, no answers to tickets, no withdraw of my btc, no answer to pms, no answers in this thread here - yes you can check that!!!

so if the site has a problem for a few hours he is considered to be a scammer immediately? Give it some time.
megges

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:31:08 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 08:00:22 AM by megges

so if the site has a problem for a few hours he is considered to be a scammer immediately? Give it some time.

did you even read the thread? - its more than 2 days we are waiting for our btc !!!!!

This seems to happen if too many transactions are sent in too short a time. Open a ticket and I will resend your withdrawal.

^^ this is 2 days ago! last reaction from admin

komije5363

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:39:29 PM

so good  thankyou Embarrassed
heskey

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:43:15 PM

I think the best thing you can do if you're missing coins, is to simply open a ticket and wait. I know the feeling, I waited 24h+ myself, suddenly, BAM, my btc appeared in its proper place.
Busoni is not a scammer, there has just been a lot of trouble since the site added XCP. I'm positive that he is doing all he can to resolve this asap, and spamming him will probably only slow the process down. Remember that it's normal for exchanges encounter problems from time to time.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
megges

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:50:13 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 08:00:32 AM by megges

To be clear, yeah perhaps he will return the missing BTC, but after there is not a single word to this in here, that can't be legit.

Whats the problem to post a sentence in here or even to the tickets like:

"im sorry this will take a while"

instead we are hearing nothing, absolutly nothing, from him the last 2 days - do you realy think that is normal?

BernoulliS

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:07:48 PM

damn, the site was down and I've got scared by these scam accusations here  Shocked, so requested a withdrawn of all my funds from poloniex (the site is up now btw)

And it has been transferred w/o problems.  False alarm. 

Will send them back now, as they are needed for trading. I like the exchange btw, when it's up of course. But the Balances page can be improved, not very convenient atm.

vidocq

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:20:48 PM

damn, the site was down and I've got scared by these scam accusations here  Shocked, so requested a withdrawn of all my funds from poloniex (the site is up now btw)

And it has been transferred w/o problems.  False alarm. 

Will send them back now, as they are needed for trading. I like the exchange btw, when it's up of course. But the Balances page can be improved, not very convenient atm.

Same here just made a withdraw, came through instantly.

undroid

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:36:14 PM

no problems here too, fast withdraw.
Ghorky

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:57:16 PM

Yeah !

please add BTC/MYR ! Smiley
yrj

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:01:29 AM

Yeah! I want to see Myriad coin (MYR) on Poloniex too.
Probably

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:23:26 AM

Few hours? The problem happened days ago, and it is still unclear how the attack is getting reconciled. We've heard anywhere from 50 to 150 bitcoins were lost.

Since nothing has been said, I don't really think anyone speculating is wrong, just worthless. It is up to the site owner to have proper customer support and PR, and not spend time adding more shitcoins instead of drafting a note saying how the exploit to counterparty is being handled.

So while "scammer" is not the term i'd immediately use, I'd say that not addressing any details about the missing coins, who it did/didn't effect and why, and how it is being handled rather than dropping arbitrary, crippling fees on XCP on the exchange is not a good thing.

If the issue was a double spend of XCP to take bitcoins, the site is in bitcoin deficit, and if everyone were to try and remove their bitcoins (making a bank run) at some point it would simply fail.

So much stinks about the "official story" the portion of people trying to withdraw BTC and it happening slowly is a bit of a joke compared to those who outwardly lost a lot. So that's why you're being met with scorn, it isn't unwarranted on either side of the argument.

Can anyone point to the proof of a doublespend in the bitcoin blockchain, since it should permanently be visible there, yes?

primer-
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:49:15 AM

Yeah! I want to see Myriad coin (MYR) on Poloniex too.

THIS!! MYR!!!
busoni (OP)

Activity: 364

Owner of Poloniex

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:54:45 AM

Uy. I guess I won't go another day without checking this thread.

I have been very busy answering tickets and resolving issues. There are still a few open with missing withdrawals, and I'm getting to them as fast as I can.

As I said, if you send too many transactions in too short a space of time, something goes wrong and the transactions are invalid. I did not know how many were invalid, though, because they all got txids. Yesterday, thinking I had resent most of the missing withdrawals, I spent several hours getting the trading API finished, as people have been asking about that a lot.

Then I come back to support and see loads and loads of tickets and emails. Now, I understand your coins are missing, and it isn't your fault... but when you submit several tickets and send the same request to the email address, you slow things down. Really. I have to check each one and find it's a duplicate. I estimate I could have taken care of literally twice the number of tickets if people had only submitted one for each problem.

At first, there were only a few complaints of unconfirmed withdrawals, and I didn't know why. I wanted to give them a bit of time before resending, because the Bitcoin client will keep trying to submit transactions that aren't getting confirmations, and I didn't want withdrawals to be sent twice. This is what caused the initial delay.

I spent a good portion of this evening setting the wallet in order (deleting all transactions and rescanning) and resigning the withdrawal daemon to used "sendmany" instead of "sendtoaddress". I will now see if I can finish up with the tickets related to missing withdrawals.

About the XCP issues, I will post here about it if people want. All the communication has so far been done in the Counterparty thread. Some quick facts (which have been posted there):

Total missing BTC: 120. Missing BTC will be paid off as funds are raised from community donations and the 2.5% trading fee on the BTC/XCP market. Additionally, the developers made a sizable donation, and I will be contributing some of my own funds.

I imagine I have missed a lot over in the Counterparty thread, so I will check back here after I've caught up over there.

If anyone still has questions, please ask--but please do not ask for technical support here.

Poloniex.com - Fast crypto exchange with margin trading, advanced charts, and stop-limit orders
halabibk

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:30:36 AM

Uy. I guess I won't go another day without checking this thread.

I have been very busy answering tickets and resolving issues. There are still a few open with missing withdrawals, and I'm getting to them as fast as I can.

As I said, if you send too many transactions in too short a space of time, something goes wrong and the transactions are invalid. I did not know how many were invalid, though, because they all got txids. Yesterday, thinking I had resent most of the missing withdrawals, I spent several hours getting the trading API finished, as people have been asking about that a lot.

Then I come back to support and see loads and loads of tickets and emails. Now, I understand your coins are missing, and it isn't your fault... but when you submit several tickets and send the same request to the email address, you slow things down. Really. I have to check each one and find it's a duplicate. I estimate I could have taken care of literally twice the number of tickets if people had only submitted one for each problem.

At first, there were only a few complaints of unconfirmed withdrawals, and I didn't know why. I wanted to give them a bit of time before resending, because the Bitcoin client will keep trying to submit transactions that aren't getting confirmations, and I didn't want withdrawals to be sent twice. This is what caused the initial delay.

I spent a good portion of this evening setting the wallet in order (deleting all transactions and rescanning) and resigning the withdrawal daemon to used "sendmany" instead of "sendtoaddress". I will now see if I can finish up with the tickets related to missing withdrawals.

About the XCP issues, I will post here about it if people want. All the communication has so far been done in the Counterparty thread. Some quick facts (which have been posted there):

Total missing BTC: 120. Missing BTC will be paid off as funds are raised from community donations and the 2.5% trading fee on the BTC/XCP market. Additionally, the developers made a sizable donation, and I will be contributing some of my own funds.

I imagine I have missed a lot over in the Counterparty thread, so I will check back here after I've caught up over there.

If anyone still has questions, please ask--but please do not ask for technical support here.

I am glad you find the issue and has been addressed, keep it good and going...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: