Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:53:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3166 3167 3168 3169 3170 3171 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 3177 3178 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 3185 3186 3187 3188 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 [3216] 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722699 times)
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:26:55 PM

I've started to see what Darkcoin is all about now. It never meant to be for every one Worldwide currency like I thought when I invested in this coin; it's a good coin but it's downfall is it's distribution + community hates negative comments about this coin and ignore you without really debating with you. Also this mess with Mintpal biggest Darkcoin exchange took out volume and it's like scattered everywhere some went to Bitfinex others to Cryptsy or Bittrex it's sad really.

Bring a vaguely thought out point to debate, we'll debate. It's difficult to have an intelligent conversation with idiots. Not a single thing you just posted makes any sense whatsoever.

Wink
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:31:32 PM

I've started to see what Darkcoin is all about now. It never meant to be for every one Worldwide currency like I thought when I invested in this coin; it's a good coin but it's downfall is it's distribution + community hates negative comments about this coin and ignore you without really debating with you. Also this mess with Mintpal biggest Darkcoin exchange took out volume and it's like scattered everywhere some went to Bitfinex others to Cryptsy or Bittrex it's sad really.

Bring a vaguely thought out point to debate, we'll debate. It's difficult to have an intelligent conversation with idiots. Not a single thing you just posted makes any sense whatsoever.

Wink

Tell me why? please do because I really do want to know if there is something I am missing that you know and I don't.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
anon74

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Deep Onion = soon to be the #1 ANON COIN!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 08:45:09 PM

most would tell you Dark will be one day over $200 a coin

Who would tell you that, lol?  Other bag holders who invested at 5x the current valuation?  Ya... that sounds about right.

How soon you all forget.  Not too long ago you guys were going on about darkcoin replacing bitcoin.  One of your main cult leaders even had a signature stating he wouldn't sell until drk hit $300.

So basically BagHolder010 is correct and you're just playing dumb or the brainwashing is complete.

I actually agree with you, now that the volume is spread so thin across all exchanges, it poses a problem.  I looked over the various exchanges that trade DRK, and it looks like the community has overwhelmingly chosen Cryptsy, the DRK volume there is 5x+ what it is anywhere else.  Seems like an odd choice, as Cryptsy does not have a good track record.  I am one of many that have had serious deposit/withdrawl issues there.  I just hope Cryptsy is not DRK's new permanent home.

EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 08:59:11 PM

Who would tell you that, lol?  Other bag holders who invested at 5x the current valuation?  Ya... that sounds about right.

How soon you all forget.  Not too long ago you guys were going on about darkcoin replacing bitcoin.  One of your main cult leaders even had a signature stating he wouldn't sell until drk hit $300.

So basically BagHolder010 is correct and you're just playing dumb or the brainwashing is complete.

I actually agree with you, now that the volume is spread so thin across all exchanges, it poses a problem.  I looked over the various exchanges that trade DRK, and it looks like the community has overwhelmingly chosen Cryptsy, the DRK volume there is 5x+ what it is anywhere else.  Seems like an odd choice, as Cryptsy does not have a good track record.  I am one of many that have had serious deposit/withdrawl issues there.  I just hope Cryptsy is not DRK's new permanent home.
Mintpal as number 1 is history. That V2 fiasko showed the world what a bunch of ignorant amatures they are. They can Gox off until they put V1 back and never ever again promise someone a deadline.
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 09:00:38 PM

Who would tell you that, lol?  Other bag holders who invested at 5x the current valuation?  Ya... that sounds about right.

How soon you all forget.  Not too long ago you guys were going on about darkcoin replacing bitcoin.  One of your main cult leaders even had a signature stating he wouldn't sell until drk hit $300.

I actually agree with you, now that the volume is spread so thin across all exchanges, it poses a problem.  I looked over the various exchanges that trade DRK, and it looks like the community has overwhelmingly chosen Cryptsy, the DRK volume there is 5x+ what it is anywhere else.  Seems like an odd choice, as Cryptsy does not have a good track record.  I am one of many that have had serious deposit/withdrawl issues there.  I just hope Cryptsy is not DRK's new permanent home.

I vote for Bittrex.com https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-DRK

They add deposit and cash out very fast.

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:02:29 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 09:19:18 PM by thelonecrouton

Wink

Tell me why? please do because I really do want to know if there is something I am missing that you know and I don't.

I presume you invested in DRK because you believe there is a market for financial privacy, anonymous transactions... I did, and DRK is the clear leader in the field. And with upcoming InstanTX and other innovations, that lead will grow. Oh, and easily completely compatible with BTC API's.

XC is closed source, nobody knows if or how it works. All the CN clones have big technical problems and are a dead end as far as adoption goes, have you ever tried using one of them? What's left? Croak?

If you want DRK to succeed, stop complaining and do something about it. Rejoice, open source means complete freedom to contribute! Stop sitting on your arse hoping someone else's hard work is going to make you rich.

Or sell your DRK and go somewhere else? It's a free(ish) world. Smiley

edit: oh look, more progress and innovation on testnet*, which by the way is open for absolutely anyone to participate in - https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v0-15-testing.2611/page-16#post-24890 Grin

Quote from: Evan Duffield@darkcointalk
****** PLEASE UPDATE TO v10.15.5 *******

- I've made some huge progress with enforcement. Each masternode will have exactly the same distribution of payments after this.

Enforcement is off, I'll turn it back on when the network updates

*waiting for flare to compile :-)

*Do any of our so called competitors even have a testnet, much less one that's free and open to all?
eahmadov

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:06:25 PM

Has anyone here used vertoe's services? What are the fees and commissions other than server costs?  I am sure vertoe is a nice person but don't think he is running MNs for free. Thanks.
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:12:20 PM

Wink

Whats sad is that you spend your time writing such nonsense.
Lone is right.

1. Distribution - Evan released the coin with linux only mining.
If you had linux you could early mine with Evan no problem. It wasn't some sort of secret club or something.

So if you didn't use linux, you missed out on the early mine.
There was 0 pre-mine (where the coin is released and block number 1 has a large amount of coins for the owner).

2.Community "hates negative comments about this coin and ignore you without really debating with you".
Not true. The community give their own money towards a code review specifically to say bad things about darkcoin. (In the form of reporting bugs, which can then be quashed ).

You say things that are practically irrelevant or plain incorrect. You should research this darkcoin thing more, and atleast come back with some good trollzing, because that's what i think your doing.

Just tro11zin6 uz. Wink
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:18:11 PM

Has anyone here used vertoe's services? What are the fees and commissions other than server costs?  I am sure vertoe is a nice person but don't think he is running MNs for free. Thanks.

Vertoe has withdrawn the service and refunded all DRKs.  There are other masternode sharing services backed with liquidity on the horizon.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:18:52 PM

it's a good coin but it's downfall is it's distribution + community hates negative comments about this coin and ignore you without really debating with you

If there are sensible points to debate then we'll debate. I don't know how many posts I've made on technical / economic subjects in the last 2 months. 2-tier architecture vs 1-tier, support for legacy commercial interfaces vs revised ones, the economics of fiat vs crypto and which cryptos are in a position to benefit, the merits of counting vs not counting masternode holdings towards marketcap, privacy vs anonymity and the "libertarian argument", speculative vs real value.... I could go on and on.

Theres a ton of things you could be challenging. Yet all people ever come up with is:

- "the price keeps falling and everyone on here said it was going to the moon"
 - "we can't take any criticism"
 -  "there are big holders due to instamine"

You people sure know how to give a guy a migrane. Change the record ffs or come up with some semi-informed commentary.

I for one am not responsible for the price and unless it goes to zero, I don't really give a sh*t what it is at this point in the coin's life. Also be advised this is an [ANN] thread and if you don't expect holders to be championing the coin for all it's worth during a big rise then go and read the Financial Times for investment advice.
Freckleg

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:23:27 PM

it's a good coin but it's downfall is it's distribution + community hates negative comments about this coin and ignore you without really debating with you

If there are sensible points to debate then we'll debate. I don't know how many posts I've made on technical / economic subjects in the last 2 months. 2-tier architecture vs 1-tier, support for legacy commercial interfaces vs revised ones, the economics of fiat vs crypto and which cryptos are in a position to benefit, the merits of counting vs not counting masternode holdings towards marketcap, privacy vs anonymity and the "libertarian argument", speculative vs real value.... I could go on and on.

Theres a ton of things you could be challenging. Yet all people ever come up with is:

You people sure know how to give a guy a migrane. Change the record ffs or come up with some semi-informed commentary.

I for one am not responsible for the price and unless it goes to zero, I don't really give a sh*t what it is at this point in the coin's life. Also be advised this is an [ANN] thread and if you don't expect holders to be championing the coin for all it's worth during a big rise then go and read the Financial Times for investment advice.

bis bis
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:25:09 PM

Hail tok

+1
bertlebbert

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:25:47 PM

Vertoe has withdrawn the service and refunded all DRKs.  There are other masternode sharing services backed with liquidity on the horizon.

That was a very good service vertoe provided. Good to hear more are upcoming!
thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:27:09 PM

Guaranteed Masternode payment distribution... guaranteed 20%+ annual ROI.  Cool

And remember, this is the infrastructure that will bring anonymous instant transactions to the world. Doubters should go dwell on those three words for a moment or two.

Anonymous. Instant. Transactions.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 09:28:43 PM

0.0057?? Shocked this coin keeps giving me trouble.  >:

Then sell it and move on.  Many people are doing just that.

I can`t, i bought at 0,012

bertlebbert

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:35:17 PM

When you bought DRK, BTC was around $630ish? Maybe now is a good time to average down...
karlb187

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 09:41:51 PM

Lottery

Get Your Tickets Here>>  http://drklotto.com

You can win a huge DRK bankroll and help to improve Darkcoin at the same time!

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:42:29 PM

I look forward to your posts Tok; they're quite insightful and of great interest to me. I'd be very happy to keep reading them. Your assessments on global financial issues and the games being played out by the central bankers (and all the other manipulators of currencies) I think are spot on. Thanks

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 09:47:24 PM

Guaranteed Masternode payment distribution... guaranteed 20%+ annual ROI.  Cool

And remember, this is the infrastructure that will bring anonymous instant transactions to the world. Doubters should go dwell on those three words for a moment or two.

Private. Instant. Transactions.

Fixed that for you! The branding is finally getting away from anonymous, per Evan. Private resonates with more people, and will help in mass adoption, so all my followers say!  Grin

TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 09:48:29 PM

When you bought DRK, BTC was around $630ish? Maybe now is a good time to average down...

Good advice.

Pages: « 1 ... 3166 3167 3168 3169 3170 3171 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 3177 3178 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 3185 3186 3187 3188 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 3214 3215 [3216] 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: