Bitcoin Forum
February 22, 2019, 05:28:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Klimatas - Disruptive Sustainability - PoS / MN  (Read 1375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1 user deleted.)
Lewis612

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 06:42:40 PM

Good evening. Why did you choose such a name for your token? I mean exchange ticker (KTS). I thimk KLI will be more memorable
Hmm, I wonder ... if this name for the token is free, then I agree with you. I already forgot how the team called the token  Grin Grin Grin its joke  Grin
 Lmao  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
laixingxing

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:28:58 PM

After reading this thread, I learned about the active participation of the team, and this is a good start for the project. I hope this kind of attitude will continue in the near future. Looking ahead, also, the team will be able to present a good planning strategy and innovation that will help the project to be known to all.
justend

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:33:26 PM

After reading this thread, I learned about the active participation of the team, and this is a good start for the project. I hope this kind of attitude will continue in the near future. Looking ahead, also, the team will be able to present a good planning strategy and innovation that will help the project to be known to all.
They definitely have a plan, so I think it’s in their roadmap. In addition, the team actively responds to some of the questions and questions asked by people.
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:44:50 PM

Is the platform free and open to all countries? Any country that is banned? China and the USA for example?
klimatas
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 08:21:23 PM

Is the platform free and open to all countries? Any country that is banned? China and the USA for example?

No, we will open up for everyone
MONITORINGTHEWORLD

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:28:33 PM

Welcome guys!
This is a good project, I wanted to leave the link to our website, we provide a cryptocurrency list and statistics service, we currently have several important discounts, shortly the monitoring service among others!

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/MNSTATISTIC
Discord: https://discord.gg/CtBzbPh
E-mail:   support@mnstatistic.online

We are at your service!

Good Luck!
Walkaniamo

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:54:58 PM

I do not think that this project is prohibited for any country, as the team works perfectly and they work legally. So why should it be illegal for any country
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:56:44 PM

No, we will open up for everyone
Thanks for your reply! It's a good news
Vivianex

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:30:50 PM

What year will your platform work? How much traffic is already observed? Loved your platform! I will follow the updates! Good luck!
dieselfury

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:03:54 PM

What year will your platform work? How much traffic is already observed? Loved your platform! I will follow the updates! Good luck!
It can not be all at once. I think in a few months we will see a very large progress of the Klimatas project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.