Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RIC] Riecoin: constellations POW *CPU* HARD FORK successful, world record  (Read 684940 times)
PttnMe

Activity: 113
Merit: 51

Riecoin developer

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2022, 11:04:04 AM

It should work fine, though I did not test it with NOMP-RIC as I don't maintain it anymore.
Ideally, your pool should starting from now use StellaPool so it can also distribute PoWc and be listed in the Riecoin Faucet. And the latest StellaPool code will always work with the latest Riecoin Core version.

Riecoin - Mine prime constellations, not hashes, not memes!
Stelo.xyz pool operator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2022, 02:57:51 PM

Congrats on Riecoin Core 22.03 and the new RIC software releases, PttnMe.

I'm in the process of upgrading / migrating Gapcoin / Riecoin node infrastructure to new servers.

I trust that the new Riecoin Core 22.03 release has v3 .onion support for Tor (asking without checking first ...) ?

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
PttnMe

Riecoin developer

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2022, 07:10:08 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2022, 10:49:02 PM by mprep

I didn't test this feature either, but I don't see any reason it would not work. Your support is appreciated!

There is currently some drama with an user "Romezowe"/"McMuch", who is behind some "GPU miner" FUD, and attempting to propose a "modded miner" to some involved in Riecoin (especially Pool Operators) in exchange for some obscure partnership.

For those who don't know, there is since a while a large miner called something like "RTX1660TEST1" in SuprNova wanting to make people think that a new GPU miner was created, thus creating some doubt regarding Riecoin being CPU only. But I can confidently say that there is no efficient GPU miner out there.
The user did the mistake to start doing Solo Mining and leaving clear links with the user Romezowe. While the link between RTX1660TEST1 and Romezowe is not certain, it is however provable that Romezowe has intentions to do some FUD about an nonexistent GPU miner.
Personally, he annoyed me for months, pretending to support Riecoin and to be working on interesting software, but of course did never deliver anything. Meanwhile he is behind all that GPU FUD stuff. And I am not the only one who was annoyed by all his empty talk.
Liars and empty talkers have no place in the Riecoin community. That user has been banned from all Riecoin communication channels.

Well, if you show me that "GPU REAL MINER", then I could maybe reconsider the ban Wink.
But we can confidently affirm that there is no efficient GPU miner out there. Beware of persons that may propose you a "GPU" or "optimized" or "modded" miner in exchange for money or anything, they are scammers.

Okay, now insulting me on Twitter and Reddit, and thinking that the Halving is "Blochchain Manipulation"!

Well, if someone else does find the ban unjustified, let me know, I am of course open to arguments Wink.
We can also discuss about that here in a neutral forum Roman Wink.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Stelo.xyz pool operator
RomanLikePTTNNN

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 08:20:05 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2022, 04:15:40 PM by mprep

Okay, now insulting me on Twitter and Reddit, and thinking that the Halving is "Blochchain Manipulation"!

Well, if someone else does find the ban unjustified, let me know, I am of course open to arguments Wink.
We can also discuss about that here in a neutral forum Roman Wink.

https://forum.riecoin.dev/download/file.php?id=11
https://forum.riecoin.dev/download/file.php?id=12

Hello Thomas. I invite you only for phone talk. Do not afraid and don't hide after public.
You can always call me and talk or ban. I will use non existing GPU Miner. So please ban it. I will also banned you at my XBOX -- no more GTA !

Your University was informed about your mails, banning so congrats Smiley

Tell people how many people are on your banning discord, many twitter accounts WOW. And I wanted to help you.

Thomas Failed. Sorry. I don't allow to post my messages anymore. For calling me scammer you will pay a huge price, now I am going to report it to the Police, they will forward it to Geneva and your University because they found a contact there.

So we will switch on all mining pools starting today. Now 90% miners are offline. Pleas don't contact me. Copy of message posted here will be sent to you via DM.

Password to this account also.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
PttnMe

Riecoin developer

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2022, 11:43:05 AM

Hello Thomas. I invite you only for phone talk. Do not afraid and don't hide after public.
Please paste our talks from Discord here, all messages with screenshots so if you don't have anything to hide you will provide
our talk history here. Please only delete my phone number I sent you.

How many times we talked?

Also if you wanted attention you get it.

- offering by me financial help for project : you name it empty words - proof?
- talking with you about my ideas about project : you name it empty words - PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE MY IDEAS WERE PUBLISHED AND PROMISES TOO,
do you always score people and discriminate people wanted to talk with you?
- naming my records as Banned is Manipulation - am I wrong?
- PLEASE publish here when I talked about GPU miner? 3 days ago? And am I offered GPU miner? Please publish proof here. Miner mod? Am I annoyed other users?

PLEASE REMOVE ALL URL's I SENT YOU AND PASSWORDS including names and mails from messages you publish here, IT IS PRIVATE DATA

Remember who you asked about some mining pool to get them info "GPUminerDOESnotEXIST" ?

Optimized Riecoin Miner - I optimized your miner a long time ago, you first asked me - JUST PASTE HERE ALL OUT MESSAGES. You calling me a scammer. Waiting for apologize me until today 3 PM UTC. if you will not apologize  me then case will be managed by Lawyer. I am not a scammer.
GPU Miner - why You can compile it under OpenCL (eg. CUDA)? It is possible, but performance will be low... or not? :>

Any previous contact with you was to help you and your project, especially last one, so lets ban other Riecoin users from project, this is very "good" for project future.

If you mean again that I sell all Riecoins then I will sell them again and friend of my friend will ban you on his personal ICM.
And for real - you are serious to be angry for selling RIC?

I promised you that I will mine 80% of blocks daily - man, you are >30 years old....

This is my last public information about it. I treated you as "friend", i was wrong. Live long and prosper. Just waiting to say "I am sorry" from you. Remember nice guy that
almost "forced you" to modify miner for manage more SieveWorkers and when he asked question not suitable for you? You banned him, he really wanted to help. So he also deserve for your apologize... more than me.

I am sorry and I need to apologize you that no project was released publicly from my side, when I will have time maybe I will release something,
but I will ban myself before I do anything - JOKE.

Waiting for apologize. I also apologize you that last 3 days I named my wallet, address GPUMiner - sorry, 3 days man! DAYS !!!!
If you don't have money to call me, let me know we can talk in real.

11:11 AM UPDATE: I also see that on your forum I was named as scammer so after you read my message I will wait 1 hour then I will report it also to authorities.

Okay everyone, grab some pop corn.

Frankly, I don't really know your true intentions. Maybe you really want to help Riecoin. But your actions are clearly harming us instead, and don't reflect your words of supporting Riecoin and seeing it as the best cryptocurrency ever. What you are saying here is a good summary of our talks and it just need my version. You want me to be sorry? Then Ok, sorry man, I get that you are angry, it is normal to be after being banned... And I thank you for explaining yourself here. I give you a chance to appeal and you are taking it, so let's discuss.
Now, just Chill and stop insulting me in the social networks, delete that Tweet and Reddit comment, Ok? Only then I will delete the screenshot showing your name. I have no obligation to delete them otherwise because you are the one who chose to insult me and my Father and it is how the Internet works. You are the one who owes me excuses.
And don't say nonsense, there is no password or mail unless you are using your username as password.
Your username here also speaks against you... Man, this will become some Même Material...

We already talked for months on Discord and talking on phone will not bring anything and I just don't want to dox myself to some stranger. And it is better to talk about that in public so the discussion has more chance to evolve rather than stall like it did for months.

Banning you from the Constellation Explorer is no manipulation... The Explorer is not the Blockchain, nobody banned you from the Blockchain and you can continue mining... There are rules. If you prefer, you have been disqualified rather than banned, like tennis players that throw balls and hurt linesmen. And if you want, you could create your own Constellation Explorer and ban me there...

Financial support... Then care to show a Transaction Id of BTC or RIC from you sent to a donation address bc1qr3yxckxtl7lacvtuzhrdrtrlzvlydaneqela0u/ric1qr3yxckxtl7lacvtuzhrdrtrlzvlydane2h37ja? And not just 0.01 RIC donations worth just $0.00005?
Indeed, you did propose some fiat payment, but I declined, because again I don't want to dox my info, I don't trust you, and if you really want to help, it just takes some extra steps to convert your fiat to BTC and send to a public donation address. Can you do that? Would you do that? Could you donate more than just a few cents? If so, I would be glad to withdraw some "Empty words" accusations. But otherwise yes, such financial support offer is just empty words.

Oooh that nice guy? Who then downed the Riecoin community and project just because we happened to be all busy and did not reply to his question instantly? Trash talked us after all the help we already gave him voluntarily? And to be fair, he was the one who left the server first and giving us no chance to help.

Of course, I asked you a thousand times about that miner mod. There is even a public mention from you about the Mod in the Riecoin Forum. Yet you never showed anything. Where is the GitHub repository? Tell me! Show me that and I will gladly remove some more empty words accusations.
Never said that you are the scammer who proposed a "GPU miner" nor even that you talked about a GPU miner. However, you are definitively behind some "GPU miner" FUD.

I also apologize you that last 3 days I named my wallet, address GPUMiner - sorry, 3 days man! DAYS !!!!

If you apologize about doing some "GPU miner" FUD, and stop that "/GpuRICn:0.21.0/" and "/GPU REAL MINER 2/" thing, then Ok, I could accept the apologies and consider unban you. Or just show me the GitHub repository of a "real GPU miner". But if you keep spreading that FUD and harming the Twitter accounts, then I have no reason to unban someone that is misleading and harming the Riecoin community.

I am sorry and I need to apologize you that no project was released publicly from my side, when I will have time maybe I will release something,

Months have already elapsed and your other project is not that complicated, and you even say that you have a team of developers. Okay, it is easy to underestimate the time needed to complete a project, but then in this case, you at least show your progress after all this time. But no, you never show anything concrete. So yes, that is just empty talking to pretend to work on a project and deliver nothing.
And when you say that you are angry that the Halving has been decided without you last week, one can just doubt on your abilities to actually deliver something meaningful.

Waiting for apologize me until today 3 PM UTC. if you will not apologize  me then case will be managed by Lawyer. I am not a scammer.
I will wait 1 hour then I will report it also to authorities.

Seriously, making threats again and again... If you used the money to actually support Riecoin instead of suing everyone that annoys you...
Frankly, with your toxic behavior, even if you do deliver things, you don't deserve to be unbanned. You are currently still spreading lies on Twitter and harming the Riecoin social media. If you stop all that bad faith and deliver, then maybe I can change my mind.
Maybe I am wrong to ban you and all, but I genuinely don't think that you will ever provide anything positive for Riecoin. Now it is up to you to prove that I am wrong by stopping all that nonsense and start providing concrete work.
Otherwise don't insist and just move on. There are thousands of other projects you could provide all your support, that would maybe welcome your help more than us. We can still remain in good terms that way.

I was going to send the message, but now I see

Thomas Failed. Sorry. I don't allow to post my messages anymore. For calling me scammer you will pay a huge price, now I am going to report it to the Police, they will forward it to Geneva and your University because they found a contact there.

So we will switch on all mining pools starting today. Now 90% miners are offline. Pleas don't contact me. Copy of message posted here will be sent to you via DM.

Okay, okay, I am soooo afraiiid...
You just wasted your last chance to be unbanned.

Stelo.xyz pool operator
RomanLikePTTNNN

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 11:54:15 AM

Please paste our talks from Discord here, all messages with screenshots so if you don't have anything to hide you will provide
our talk history here. Please only delete my phone number I sent you.

How many times we talked?

Also if you wanted attention you get it.

- offering by me financial help for project : you name it empty words - proof?
- talking with you about my ideas about project : you name it empty words - PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE MY IDEAS WERE PUBLISHED AND PROMISES TOO,
do you always score people and discriminate people wanted to talk with you?
- naming my records as Banned is Manipulation - am I wrong?
- PLEASE publish here when I talked about GPU miner? 3 days ago? And am I offered GPU miner? Please publish proof here. Miner mod? Am I annoyed other users?

PLEASE REMOVE ALL URL's I SENT YOU AND PASSWORDS including names and mails from messages you publish here, IT IS PRIVATE DATA

Remember who you asked about some mining pool to get them info "GPUminerDOESnotEXIST" ?

Optimized Riecoin Miner - I optimized your miner a long time ago, you first asked me - JUST PASTE HERE ALL OUT MESSAGES. You calling me a scammer. Waiting for apologize me until today 3 PM UTC. if you will not apologize  me then case will be managed by Lawyer. I am not a scammer.
GPU Miner - why You can compile it under OpenCL (eg. CUDA)? It is possible, but performance will be low... or not? :>

Any previous contact with you was to help you and your project, especially last one, so lets ban other Riecoin users from project, this is very "good" for project future.

If you mean again that I sell all Riecoins then I will sell them again and friend of my friend will ban you on his personal ICM.
And for real - you are serious to be angry for selling RIC?

I promised you that I will mine 80% of blocks daily - man, you are >30 years old....

This is my last public information about it. I treated you as "friend", i was wrong. Live long and prosper. Just waiting to say "I am sorry" from you. Remember nice guy that
almost "forced you" to modify miner for manage more SieveWorkers and when he asked question not suitable for you? You banned him, he really wanted to help. So he also deserve for your apologize... more than me.

but I will ban myself before I do anything - JOKE.

Waiting for apologize. I also apologize you that last 3 days I named my wallet, address GPUMiner - sorry, 3 days man! DAYS !!!!
If you don't have money to call me, let me know we can talk in real.

11:11 AM UPDATE: I also see that on your forum I was named as scammer so after you read my message I will wait 1 hour then I will report it also to authorities.

Okay everyone, grab some pop corn.

Frankly, I don't really know your true intentions. Maybe you really want to help Riecoin. But your actions are clearly harming us instead, and don't reflect your words of supporting Riecoin and seeing it as the best cryptocurrency ever. What you are saying here is a good summary of our talks and it just need my version. You want me to be sorry? Then Ok, sorry man, I get that you are angry, it is normal to be after being banned... And I thank you for explaining yourself here. I give you a chance to appeal and you are taking it, so let's discuss.
Now, just Chill and stop insulting me in the social networks, delete that Tweet and Reddit comment, Ok? Only then I will delete the screenshot showing your name. I have no obligation to delete them otherwise because you are the one who chose to insult me and my Father and it is how the Internet works. You are the one who owes me excuses.
And don't say nonsense, there is no password or mail unless you are using your username as password.
Your username here also speaks against you... Man, this will become some Même Material...

We already talked for months on Discord and talking on phone will not bring anything and I just don't want to dox myself to some stranger. And it is better to talk about that in public so the discussion has more chance to evolve rather than stall like it did for months.

Banning you from the Constellation Explorer is no manipulation... The Explorer is not the Blockchain, nobody banned you from the Blockchain and you can continue mining... There are rules. If you prefer, you have been disqualified rather than banned, like tennis players that throw balls and hurt linesmen. And if you want, you could create your own Constellation Explorer and ban me there...

Financial support... Then care to show a Transaction Id of BTC or RIC from you sent to a donation address bc1qr3yxckxtl7lacvtuzhrdrtrlzvlydaneqela0u/ric1qr3yxckxtl7lacvtuzhrdrtrlzvlydane2h37ja? And not just 0.01 RIC donations worth just $0.00005?
Indeed, you did propose some fiat payment, but I declined, because again I don't want to dox my info, I don't trust you, and if you really want to help, it just takes some extra steps to convert your fiat to BTC and send to a public donation address. Can you do that? Would you do that? Could you donate more than just a few cents? If so, I would be glad to withdraw some "Empty words" accusations. But otherwise yes, such financial support offer is just empty words.

Oooh that nice guy? Who then downed the Riecoin community and project just because we happened to be all busy and did not reply to his question instantly? Trash talked us after all the help we already gave him voluntarily? And to be fair, he was the one who left the server first and giving us no chance to help.

Of course, I asked you a thousand times about that miner mod. There is even a public mention from you about the Mod in the Riecoin Forum. Yet you never showed anything. Where is the GitHub repository? Tell me! Show me that and I will gladly remove some more empty words accusations.
Never said that you are the scammer who proposed a "GPU miner" nor even that you talked about a GPU miner. However, you are definitively behind some "GPU miner" FUD.

I also apologize you that last 3 days I named my wallet, address GPUMiner - sorry, 3 days man! DAYS !!!!

If you apologize about doing some "GPU miner" FUD, and stop that "/GpuRICn:0.21.0/" and "/GPU REAL MINER 2/" thing, then Ok, I could accept the apologies and consider unban you. Or just show me the GitHub repository of a "real GPU miner". But if you keep spreading that FUD and harming the Twitter accounts, then I have no reason to unban someone that is misleading and harming the Riecoin community.

Months have already elapsed and your other project is not that complicated, and you even say that you have a team of developers. Okay, it is easy to underestimate the time needed to complete a project, but then in this case, you at least show your progress after all this time. But no, you never show anything concrete. So yes, that is just empty talking to pretend to work on a project and deliver nothing.
And when you say that you are angry that the Halving has been decided without you last week, one can just doubt on your abilities to actually deliver something meaningful.

Waiting for apologize me until today 3 PM UTC. if you will not apologize  me then case will be managed by Lawyer. I am not a scammer.
I will wait 1 hour then I will report it also to authorities.

Seriously, making threats again and again... If you used the money to actually support Riecoin instead of suing everyone that annoys you...
Frankly, with your toxic behavior, even if you do deliver things, you don't deserve to be unbanned. You are currently still spreading lies on Twitter and harming the Riecoin social media. If you stop all that bad faith and deliver, then maybe I can change my mind.
Maybe I am wrong to ban you and all, but I genuinely don't think that you will ever provide anything positive for Riecoin. Now it is up to you to prove that I am wrong by stopping all that nonsense and start providing concrete work.
Otherwise don't insist and just move on. There are thousands of other projects you could provide all your support, that would maybe welcome your help more than us. We can still remain in good terms that way.

I was going to send the message, but now I see

Okay, okay, I am soooo afraiiid...
You just wasted your last chance to be unbanned.

I APPOLOGIZE Thomas NQUYEN For Running Riecoin Node under name  "/GpuRICn:0.21.0/" and for  signing mined blocks by "/GPU REAL MINER 2/
I state that ALL OF FUTURE REWARDS will be rejected by me and requested to send them for helping people from Ukraine.

Waiting for your response now.
I  am waiting for your response here:

Oh more banning? Riecoin will be testnet for me. You will only take responsibility for calling me scammer.
PttnMe

Riecoin developer

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2022, 12:11:09 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2022, 10:45:13 AM by PttnMe

I APPOLOGIZE Thomas NQUYEN For Running Riecoin Node under name  "/GpuRICn:0.21.0/" and for  signing mined blocks by "/GPU REAL MINER 2/
I state that ALL OF FUTURE REWARDS will be rejected by me and requested to send them for helping people from Ukraine.

Waiting for your response now.
I  am waiting for your response here:

Oh more banning? Riecoin will be testnet for me. You will only take responsibility for calling me scammer.

Your new Riecoin Forum account is supposed to be a throwaway account to make an appeal, and you wasted your last opportunity to redeem yourself. It is thus logical that it is banned.
And again, I never called you a scammer. Are you trying hard to make me say such thing so you can sue me?

Stelo.xyz pool operator
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2022, 05:15:12 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2022, 09:11:59 AM by Pon13

Hey Roman chill out.
You've done a lot of things hurting instead of benefiting Riecoin.
I dunno what is your problem and how the hell you find so much time to act like a child but if you cannot do something useful just do nothing.

On the other hand PttnMe has done great work for Riecoin. His work actually has kept this chain alive so if it means anything, i vouch for him/her.
This would be dead years ago without him.  

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
matusik484

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2022, 06:52:11 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2022, 03:12:01 PM by matusik484

Riecoin available for trading on Exbitron Exchange, with pairs BTC and USDT!

RIC/BTC : https://www.exbitron.com/trading/ricbtc
RIC/USDT : https://www.exbitron.com/trading/ricusdt

>Low trading fees only 0,2%, and withdrawal fees are small too Wink
>Easy to use UI
>Discord and Telegram support

Support :

Discord: http://discord.gg/PctkfqDPgm
Telegram: https://t.me/exbitron_en

Happy Trading!

Exbitron (http://exbitron.com)
PttnMe

Riecoin developer

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2022, 09:34:38 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2022, 10:18:07 AM by PttnMe

To expand the use cases of RIC, a token was created in the Binance Smart Chain, so Riecoin can now be used in some DeFi services and Decentralized Exchanges.

Token Contract: 0xc2097531d6cd4a712ae08f398283a92631dc39f9
RICB can currently be traded with any other BEP20 token on PancakeSwap. The contract must be entered as token in the swap form.
Learn more/Discuss.

https://twitter.com/RiecoinDev/status/1519424041861459970

Additionally, Riecoin is now listed on UdonTrade! And they did it for free, thank them by bringing some liquidity there!

RIC/BTC: https://www.udontrade.com/market/ricbtc
RIC/USDT (ERC20, BEP20, TR20): https://www.udontrade.com/market/ricusdt

They also support Riecoin BEP20 and can act as a RIC/RICB bridge as one can for example deposit RICB and withdraw RIC to make a RICB -> RIC swap.

They turned out to be a scam unfortunately :|

Stelo.xyz pool operator
GTX2048

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2023, 10:42:01 AM

Riecoin alive?
PttnMe

Riecoin developer

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2023, 09:04:14 PM

Riecoin Core 23.04 released

Riecoin Core 23.04 was released on April 29 2023. Read the release notes to learn more about the changes from 22.03.

Important: this version brings notable changes regarding the Riecoin wallets. This has no consequence for new Riecoin users, but some actions may be required if a previous Riecoin version was used. If you are upgrading from an older version, please read the release notes above carefully.

If you are have questions or are unsure of anything, the community will be glad to assist you for the upgrade. As always, it is recommended to do it as soon as possible, though there is also no hurry, just find a time where you are comfortable to properly understand the instructions and perform the upgrade. The wallet changes were quite exceptional and future upgrades will usually not require particular interventions like for this release.

The latest binaries can be downloaded here.

Stelo.xyz pool operator
PttnMe

Riecoin developer

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2023, 12:15:03 PM

Riecoin listed on XeggeX

You can now trade RIC on XeggeX, a promising exchange!
RICB (Riecoin BEP20) is also supported, so traders now have a practical bridge between the Riecoin network and the Binance Smart Chain.

• Available Pairs: RIC/BTC, RIC/USDT
  • Also supports Riecoin BEP20, both RIC and RICB are considered as a single asset.
  • Trading Fees: usually 0.2%
  • Withdrawal Fees: 0.00017 BTC/0.15 RIC/0.00055 BNB
  • RIC Deposit Confirmations: 10

Stelo.xyz pool operator
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 10:19:30 AM

Hi, does anyone have any nodes for the TESTNET please?
PttnMe

Riecoin developer

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 08:06:18 AM

23.04 should have a working node hard coded. But Testnet is going to be reset in the next version anyway (24.04), planned for first half of April, so I have not really bothered to check lately if the node still works and is still reached without effort. I notably want to remove the "go down to minimum Difficulty when 10 minutes were elapsed" thing.
I assume that you were able to figure out anyway after a few weeks (I don't really check BitcoinTalk anymore).

Stelo.xyz pool operator
PttnMe

Riecoin developer

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 12:36:13 AM

Riecoin Core 24.04 released, new Website

Riecoin Core 24.04 was released on April 18, 2024. Read the release notes to learn more about the changes from 23.04.

Unlike 23.04, the upgrade to 24.04 from 23.04 is straightforward for most people.
Since the update incorporates some soft forks, solo miners, pool operators and other important actors to the Riecoin network should upgrade within one month when the changes will start being enforced.

The latest binaries can be downloaded here.

Additionally, we moved our website to Riecoin.xyz from Riecoin.dev, and have revamped it.

Stelo.xyz pool operator
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311]
  Print  

Jump to: