Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:19:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you think is best to invest in btc or Eth  (Read 2698 times)
Li-Fox

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:53:45 PM

Of course, it's best to invest in bitcoin and preferably into a long-term investment. But if there is not such a large capital, then it is also not bad to invest in the ethereum. The main thing is to do it right.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:56:53 PM

I consider bitcoin the best potential crypto investment.
Ethereum is a top currency, with so many use cases (more than BTC)
It is more applicable and has a high demand.
Bitcoin jaw broken deeper into the mainstream. It is more accepted, and therefore has more value.
lancealtar

Activity: 139

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:59:28 PM

I think the best investment will be the USDT. The rate of the Ethereum and Bitcoin falls very quickly and there are no signals for future growth.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:05:12 PM

I think the best investment will be the USDT. The rate of the Ethereum and Bitcoin falls very quickly and there are no signals for future growth.

Good joke buddy, meaning of investment is to increase the profit with your money. If you invest on USDT it will be in the same price after 10 years as well since the market value of USDT centralized coin is defined in that way mate.

So all the time investment relay on the both the coins BTC and ETH really worth to invest your fund. Please put your investment on right way you think and get the review about the thing you want to invest for your good deeds.
shampun

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:06:10 PM

etherium technology is used to create decentralized games and reality shows, such as cryptocotytes, crypticizers and Deus ETH. They are very popular among the community and bring profit to the creators.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:08:42 PM

Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.

I would prefer to invest in both bitcoin and ethereum because compared to any coins around us, these two has proven us a lot and I believe that it won't fail us. It may be in it's lowest current value but as it did before, it would still soar high  so we don't have to doubt about it but instead try to buy more.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:41:03 AM

I would suggest you invest in alt coin. But it's very insecure and unpredictable, so you decide.
Xomeriyan

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:02:36 AM

I would state none, gone are the days when bitcoin and ethereum is a decent venture particularly to hold, I will rather recommend ventures like, privicy that are still exceptionally shabby currently, get in while you can, eos is likewise modest right now eos is an immense contender with ethereum contribute everything you can now. Concerning bitcoin and ETH I wouldn't put in my cash except if there is a plunge of more than half which I believe is incomprehensible with the present rate.
Bloerty

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

The two coins are great and potential decision for speculation. Be that as it may, on the off chance that I am to pick, I would need to btc as my first decision of coin since it has made a history previously and I am searching for comparative potential outcomes that it may happen to continue inside the year. In spite of the fact that we are currently on bear market and I am as yet hopeful that it will before long to recoup in the coming months. Numerous individuals are as yet trusting bticoin that it will influence a bull to keep running inside the year in which most are sitting tight for it to happen. Simply need to hold your btc's and we should keep a watch out.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:31:54 AM

You can invest on both but you need to invest more money on bitcoin than Ethereum, eth is now turning to shit and not been trusted by many investors again.
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:33:22 AM

I think investing in Ethereum will be a better choice, because Ethereum has more development prospects than Bitcoin, and its price has dropped a lot. I believe that it will have more room for growth in the future, so invest in Ethereum and you will Get more benefits.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.

Bitcoin is safest coin in market and having biggest transaction volume in market. Ethereum is good coin and most token in market using ethereum platform for their blockchain. I think having bitcoin and ethereum at same time is good investment because dividing our investment is good option to save our investment from volatile
Brittanythanh

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:08:08 AM

I think that ETH, now the price is falling, many people do not care about them. At a reasonable price, buy and hold
quuyt4

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are worth investing, but Bitcoin is more valuable. If you have enough money, you can of course invest. But now the prices of Ethereum and Bitcoin are very low, and I think it is the best time to invest now.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

It seems that bitcoin is better now. When the market is in a bear market, the price of Ethereum has dropped more, while bitcoin has fallen, but in general, at least Bitcoin falled is not as much as Ethereum.

lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:16:45 AM

I would choose to invest in bitcoin cause in uncertain market condition cryptocurrency price is so volatile and i do think bitcoin as the best investment cause its the most stable cryptocurrency right now.

coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

From my point of view eth has more potential, because all ICOs use ETH platform to collect funds and create tokens based on ERC-20.
On the other hand BTC is more common to use and all money firstly pour into BTC and then in altcoins. BTC is decentralized.
Thomaswag

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

My answer is both. Ethereum and Bitcoin are infinite potential currencies, despite the steady decline of prices it is still a strong currency today. So investing in both Bitcoin and Ethereum is a wise choice for you now. I believe the price of these two coins will increase significantly over time.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:27:37 AM

it is better to hold in both btc and eth both the coins have the potential for growth as we already know Btc is number one currency followed by eth so even at lowest price avaible it is better to buy both the prices
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

Both bitcoin and ethereum are worth in investing because they are both great and valuable. But for now bitcoin and ethereum has a low price that you would not get any good profit from it. I am hoping that bitcoin and ethereum will start to increase its price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: