Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:47:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you think is best to invest in btc or Eth  (Read 2693 times)
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:31:26 AM

For me, I would divide my investment into two parts, one for bitcoin and one for ethereum, when I do that, my risk will be greatly reduced if I only invest in one coin.

NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:09:24 AM

As per my view, both are good coin holding the top position in the market and highest trusted coins every crypto investor wants to hold in his portfolio.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:26:41 AM

Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.

The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX not bad, u can have a look Smiley
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:33:33 AM

Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.

At this time, I think its better to put your attention to ETH because there is a lot of news regarding hardforks and upgrade that will going to happen soon in this coin. And also, investors now are putting their money into it so we can really expect some profits soon.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:37:48 AM

In my opinion, the issue has already been resolved. From tomorrow, that is, from December 28, we may be able to see the merger of Bitcoin and ethereum and the formation of a new coin - bithereum. This information appeared for me only today and so suddenly that I simply cannot come to my senses. Everyone was talking about if not eternity, then the long-term existence of Bitcoin, but here they want to completely bury the creation of Satoshi Nakamoto from a good day.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:23:13 AM

In my opinion, if you want to invest, you better choose BCH. because BCH price movements are significant in the market. Moreover, now BCH has experienced hardfork.

It's a crazy idea to invest in forks of the main coins! It may be a good idea only if you want to make quick money and are an experienced trader who can manage their investments quickly!

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

In my opinion, if you want to invest, you better choose BCH. because BCH price movements are significant in the market. Moreover, now BCH has experienced hardfork.
I don't think that investing in BCH will be better than ETH and BTC. It is not even safe and effective compared to XRP. Temporary presence is a true pump. not because of performance and superiority. at least when the BSV appears. Select and carefully consider the decision. It has great significance for success on cryptos. Goodluck!

Daliloz

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

Divide the money to invest into parts and put in a few coins. If you like Bitcoin and Ethereum - buy them both.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:21:07 PM

Bitcoin or Ethereum all are the most safe coins to invest. They are almost never die, its price may go up or down but its value definitely grow strongly in the future, may be a number that you can't imagine

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
bignice

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

If you want to make big profits, I don't think you only invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum. But you can invest in the top 10 coins and when investing must be with red market conditions. I think all have very good potential so low market prices can be used to buy coins.
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:28:17 PM

I don't think we need to choose between btc and ethereum, because these two coins are the best coins and have a good future, depending on how much capital we have.

Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

yet I tend more to bitcoin because this is something that will bring you a lot of money

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:12:46 AM

I would suggest choose the bitcoin intead of ethereum as i can see that bitcoin is much better because of it is popularity to the people and many investors, so it is not hard to rising up sharply the price of bitcoin anytime in the market because bitcoin is the king of crypto currency.
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:53:34 AM

in my opinion this is the best time to invest in ethereum, because the price is too cheap and has dropped at the last point, then the risk is very small if you invest now.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:57:14 AM

Bitcoin is always a good choice for investment and it is still at a big sale price currently just like most other coins. ETH is a good value at these prices too.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:05:43 AM

To invest, I think not only for Bitcoin or Ethereum, but there are still many coins that also have great potential. When investing, I hope you also have to be able to read market situations and study sales charts. You can invest in the 10 best coins.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:18:26 AM

Even though the price is very high, investing in BTC at a low price now will increase the percentage of your profits in the following season. The season where crypto gets improvements and the value of BTC can increase rapidly to reach its best. Investment in ETH is also not a bad idea, ETH also has a pretty good potential in the development and battle in crypto.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:32:41 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the two best coins in crypto, each of which has its advantages, as the best crypto I think will give you good profits for the future if you can afford to invest in both coins
frywolny

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:40:31 AM

i think  beter invest in both for more save Smiley
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:11:50 AM

I think for now it's very appropriate to invest in ethereum, because the market price has recovered in recent days, the price of eth is very low if you buy it, you will hold more and the risk of loss is very small if the eth price drops again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: