Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you think is best to invest in btc or Eth  (Read 2691 times)
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:23:39 AM

I will advice that you invest in bitcoin first as prices are low now and you can easily get more of bitcoin on every dollar. Ethereum is equally important altcoim in cryptocurrency. You should get ether as well because if it's potential and big room for price rise!

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deredevil

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:24:37 AM

The majority of investors will look for information about coins that are worth investing in more experienced people in crypto. BTC and ETH have quite good value for investors. Investing in both coins will yield more profits. This is the right time for you to have BTC and ETH at a lower price to achieve optimal profits.

payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 04:30:25 AM

I prefer is bitcoin and some erc-20 coin.. TRX is good option too.. but, that is just my opinion, all decision is yours.. if you are ready to invest you must ready to rich or lose.. that is stakes of investment..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

I think that both coins are top rated, highly trusted and the first choice of investment for every new or old investor as all market follow the trend of these coins. Both are best option to hold for the long term if you want a fortune in future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

it's very clear if Bitcoin is the best coin and the main coin in crypto so if you have to choose then I think you should choose bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the safest coin to store in the long run.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

If I would choose BTC, because BTC is Gold in Cryptocurrency, and on average because if the price of BTC rises / falls, Crypto / other coins also experience the effect.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

For myself, I prefer ethereum. In my opinion, it has a very high potential for development and growth in this market. This fact has proven recent growth to nearly $ 150.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:01:00 AM

Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.
Both coins are good for investing and I would advise you to take both, but of course most of the money I would throw in eth because of the greater interest that it will grow

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:41:16 AM

Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.
Based on the current situation, I believe that the return on investment in ETH will be higher than the investment in BTC.

pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

Both of the coins are good for long term investment. Bitcoin is the most trusted and the most profitable coin in the cryptocurrency world. Other hand ethereum has huge potential as maximum ICO's using ethereum based ERC20 token technology for their projects.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:31:02 PM

I would better split, since it has been more than once so that you invest in one basket,and as a rule, a better profit gives another token,it is better to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum, by the floors,and in any outcome when growth goes, you will be in profit 100%

rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

Prices are skyrocketing, guys. It is difficult to say whether the correction is over or not but I do not have enough patience. In my opinion, Bitcoin is necessary and to invest in altcoins you have to make a decision. Ethereum in my opinion is of great importance in the world of cryptocurrencies.

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

from all aspects of bitcoin it is still far superior to other coins, so bitcoin has always been the best choice and is perfect for long or short term investments.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

I would advise Bitcoin. But not now, later, in Spring maybe. Now the best choice is US dollar for me)
Ethereum will be a good option after some huge BTC growth, when it will stop bursting and altcoins begin to grow.
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:53:38 PM

Both of the coins are good for long term investment. Bitcoin is the most trusted and the most profitable coin in the cryptocurrency world. Other hand ethereum has huge potential as maximum ICO's using ethereum based ERC20 token technology for their projects.

both are indeed good coins, but the question is which is better between BTC and ETH?
If in my opinion at this time it's better to buy Ethereum if it's just an investment to get a profit because Ethereum has a very deep decline so you can buy it at cheap prices to get big profits in the long run.
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

At the moment, I can say, ETH. We should put some time on investing on it. As Ethereum will soon going to be undergoing a hardfork to Ethereum Classic Vision in january 11, there will be a big opportunity that awaits holders of ETH, not ETC.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:40:32 PM

for me the choice to invest in crypto currency is in accordance with the beliefs that we will do in starting to invest in crypto currency because it is the main capital in investing with crypto currencies
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

It is indeed closely related to a matter of trust that owned a judgment against us coins. If we believe that BTC is safer and more investment, then if you feel quite the eth better then take decisions which you no doubt in it. Note You must have a reason and see the situation there.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

I think for now it's very appropriate to invest in ethereum, because the market price has recovered in recent days, the price of eth is very low if you buy it, you will hold more and the risk of loss is very small if the eth price drops again.

The price of Ethereum to fall below is almost impossible. That is why he will either stand still or grow. If we take into account the fact that ETH 2.0 technology will be introduced soon, Ethereum will grow.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:05:07 PM

For the security of investment assets, in my opinion, stay on investment in BTC. Because BTC is one of the hardest coins to match and surpass. Its growth can be seen from every time that continues to grow and shows good quality in generating profits, although it is difficult for the community to track or predict the time regarding the increase in crypto. ETH has a defense system that is strong enough so that its assessment will soon occur when crypto conditions are possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: