Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:51:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you think is best to invest in btc or Eth  (Read 2691 times)
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

You should buy some Bob's Repair. They are active in development and they are supporting buy back programs, to ensure that there would be a fair price and not a big dump. You should take a look at this coin and maybe give it a try.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Madstayler

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

BTC and ETH are two very good coins to invest. But we should diversify our investments to avoid risks. I will invest 70% in BTC and 30% on ETH.

I also wanted to get out of all the altcoins into a similar briefcase, but for a very long time I was drawing and now regret. But I am more inclined towards such a portfolio; 50% btc 30% eth 10% monero 10% small coins that have already fallen in price.
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:12:19 PM

BTC and ETH are two very good coins to invest. But we should diversify our investments to avoid risks. I will invest 70% in BTC and 30% on ETH.

Well, at the moment I think it is better to stay out of the market , I think we'll fall and you can buy lower , but of course I just bought 70 to 30 , I think it is reasonable

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

I would at the moment invest only in ETH, since in early January they have a big update, and they have many good events planned for the whole year.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:30:05 AM

Am a crypto investor seeking your opinion on which of the coin i should invest in for now.

I now strongly recommend investing money in the purchase of BTC and Ethereum. You can also supplement your investment with the purchase of other reliable coins from among the top-20, which have a good potential for price increase. This includes paying attention to NEO, Waves, LTC or Ripple.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:23:07 AM

I believe that both cryptocurrencies are excellent for long-term investments. Indeed, during its existence, bitcoin and Ethereum have been confirmed. Therefore, I invest about 80% of my money in the purchase of these coins.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:29:47 AM

Btc and ETH, both have considerable strength, and the price is still quite high. But if you look at market movements, where prices always move following the movement of the price of bitcoin, then this indicates that bitcoin still greatly influences market prices and influences the occurrence of price movements against other joins including ETH. For that, for me, if I really have to invest with all the financial limitations that exist, then I should invest in BTC.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:59:56 AM

I believe that both cryptocurrencies are excellent for long-term investments. Indeed, during its existence, bitcoin and Ethereum have been confirmed. Therefore, I invest about 80% of my money in the purchase of these coins.
the two coins are really very good so you better choose to invest in both coins because your chances will be greater and the opportunity to make a profit is huge. both coins are the best choice for many people to invest long term because it is very profitable.

candelavan

Activity: 447

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:07:56 AM

How many people have many opinions? Better take and start exploring the information yourself. Then you cannot blame others for your mistakes.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:56:44 AM

Today I would invest in Ethereum. Its price has dropped too low, it is very popular, and the project has an incredible developer community. I have no doubt that Ethereum is waiting for good growth. And do not forget about the upcoming events associated with the project.

Maady
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:02:23 AM

Today I would invest in Ethereum. Its price has dropped too low, it is very popular, and the project has an incredible developer community. I have no doubt that Ethereum is waiting for good growth. And do not forget about the upcoming events associated with the project.

As compared to last week its almost 50-70% up. but still low price. everyone saying that Eth is good buy for short-mid investment. may be because of upcoming Forks. lets see what those fork can do in short term. otherwise for long term Eth and Btc both are safe bet.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 11:05:36 AM

In my own perception, i think its better to invest in ethereum coin since it is affordable and you can buy many coins if you have enough capital, unlike bitcoin too expensive and its hard to buy many of it.
indriasyifa

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:06:25 AM

I think Bitcoin is still the best choice for you to invest, or you are looking for an ICO that wants to launch, I think that is very promising too.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
galya.crip

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:09:07 AM

Now it’s worth taking another look at ethereum. A new push can lead to a significant increase in its value.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:38:59 AM

I think Bitcoin is still the best choice for you to invest, or you are looking for an ICO that wants to launch, I think that is very promising too.

I think there's no clear answer to this question. Everybody chooses himself taking into account his portfolio and the sum of investments. More often the right answer is a mix of different possible actions

DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:49:12 AM

I'd like to have more diversified porfolio, that includes BTC (not less than 80%), ETH, LTC, ADA, QTUM. Can't say why exactly but there are a lot of reasons because BTC could have the best performance during the next bull market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:00:44 AM

Both of them are good for investment for trading or long term investment and they are already proven to recover after some price declines. If you have enough funds then go for diversification instead of only one coin to avoid total loss in your investment. The prices of ethereum and bitcoin shows uptrends during the first week of January and many investors'confidence might be returning.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:08:05 AM

I am sure that any self-respecting investor must necessarily have Ethereum as well as Bitcoin in his wallet. These two coins are the basis of the entire crypto market. They are used in trade most often.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
shoupengyangguang

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:11:23 AM

At the moment, I think ETH is more suitable for investment, but should choose short-term trading, because Ethereum is about to issue 2.0, which is good news.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:46:20 AM

Altcoins are better than combination of both eth and btc. Btc are losing it's volatility over years and eth is going forward in stable phrase without crazy pump/dump. Whatever portfolio investor want to choose only one rule applies: profit matters in this game
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: