Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:07:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIGHTNINGASIC LA100M,100MHS SCRYPT Miner, USD1999; LA1THS, USD1750.shipped out!  (Read 309009 times)
maardein

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:42:23 PM

Just took a look at your site for the first time.  Am I reading this right that you currently have the 30MH unit(s) in stock?

dont send your money to these guys they are a joke

Ok, you are officially the first person on my ignore list. This is getting extremely irritating. You've sent 0.8BTC to a scammer pretending to be LA. It sucks, but stop spamming this thread all the time.

BTC: 1788UegKXGXXicfPcbZ1bmSUJ99ZWRCF7p
LTC: LZ2rCcoxK4X8wRRynqdxoimd4d3TDNk7Lk
PMP: PApSSdorQds5tQysymwDXPAN3viJLFTUs8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mazedk

Activity: 457

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:03:54 PM

Just took a look at your site for the first time.  Am I reading this right that you currently have the 30MH unit(s) in stock?

Ok, you are officially the first person on my ignore list. This is getting extremely irritating. You've sent 0.8BTC to a scammer pretending to be LA. It sucks, but stop spamming this thread all the time.

+1 the guy is clearly retarded and cant handle the fact that he fucked up.
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:48:05 PM

+1 the guy is clearly retarded and cant handle the fact that he fucked up.

a conversation generated by the actual website is not a fuck up... your generic response makes no sense- it assumes an implausible contact method
lightningasic

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 08:44:51 PM

Just took a look at your site for the first time.  Am I reading this right that you currently have the 30MH unit(s) in stock?

good, i want to be on your list- how do u think that transaction took place..i went to the website, i clicked on the skype icon on the website - that means that the connection was generated by the website and not by a search for a name( i wouldnt even know what name to search for or the product i wanted without going to the website) - they then had some person working there give out a personal wallet and have not stood behind it... your irritated, aww poor baby. i am irritated and i will be here till i get my btc back, so if thats never for jack then its forever for me- i know for a fact it has already cost jack over 16btc, i dont know what that accounts to in profit but i watched an order get switched to a different company based on a face to face i had... it will continue to cost LA ... i want it back beacuase i never did a search for a name on skype. i used the skype icon from the website. it is so slow but i am working on getting skype to verify this. if i do, i am not sure what to do with it, of course take legal action- but posting it hear if i get it wont be that helpful because how would it be authenticated- anybody associated with skype is welcome to contact me- or please put me in contact with them for matters related to this specific thread

you have never talked with us, show proof that you talked with us and lets get this closed.

PS : u keep saying that u clicked the icon from website, let me xplain that for u; we said here xxx times, scammer uses almost same id as our old one. when u clicked the skype icon, 2 names were showing off, 1 real, 1 scammer. u added the scammer ... and sent him money over skype without any security check

www.Lightningasic.com  - SCRYPT ASIC Store
Contact me on skype : tech.andy Andy LA [We dont give BTC address over SKYPE!]
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:02:50 AM

You reply to 'trolls' so fast but genuine sales concerns get overlooked??

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421921.msg7438274#msg7438274

Today at 00:14:46

Quote from: asiabtc on 18 June 2014, 14:55:32
new price list:

LA90M - 10000 USD <including all accessories + DHL express shipping>

from your lightningasic site -  17.23843659 BTCTotal (Shipping fee not included)(10000.00 USD)

is this a mistake or just not updated yet?

not updated yet, jack has access to the store only, he can update

Thanks!

If i place an order & pay via BTC - when can i expect a tracking number?

er.....'bump!'

u dont need to bump, i have seen your question, its sunday, i cant ask at HQ realtime stats of stock, be patient please

and now its wednesday....
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:13:51 AM

Just took a look at your site for the first time.  Am I reading this right that you currently have the 30MH unit(s) in stock?

good, i want to be on your list- how do u think that transaction took place..i went to the website, i clicked on the skype icon on the website - that means that the connection was generated by the website and not by a search for a name( i wouldnt even know what name to search for or the product i wanted without going to the website) - they then had some person working there give out a personal wallet and have not stood behind it... your irritated, aww poor baby. i am irritated and i will be here till i get my btc back, so if thats never for jack then its forever for me- i know for a fact it has already cost jack over 16btc, i dont know what that accounts to in profit but i watched an order get switched to a different company based on a face to face i had... it will continue to cost LA ... i want it back beacuase i never did a search for a name on skype. i used the skype icon from the website. it is so slow but i am working on getting skype to verify this. if i do, i am not sure what to do with it, of course take legal action- but posting it hear if i get it wont be that helpful because how would it be authenticated- anybody associated with skype is welcome to contact me- or please put me in contact with them for matters related to this specific thread

you have never talked with us, show proof that you talked with us and lets get this closed.

PS : u keep saying that u clicked the icon from website, let me xplain that for u; we said here xxx times, scammer uses almost same id as our old one. when u clicked the skype icon, 2 names were showing off, 1 real, 1 scammer. u added the scammer ... and sent him money over skype without any security check

no i chose nothing, it generated an automatic connection- there was no choice... and people can not put skype icons on your site- if they can that is even more negligent than theft- jack knew it was real- thats why he changed them- but i still have his convo showing that.. you have admitted it was your fault by saying a scammer was on your website why not offer some compensation.i wont ever accept nothing
darkfriend77

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 07:59:31 AM

funny ... I just received a RMA package back ... marked as unclaimed ....

Jack told me to send it too following adresse:

lightningasic
floor 4th
n010 bld xiange gongyequ
baoan shenzhen
china

Code:
sent off: Fri 07.03.2014	14

wrong addresse?

-:| www.DOTMog.com |:-
mazedk

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:35:23 AM

wauw.. thats one battered package.
chMiner

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:16:03 AM

lightningasic
floor 4th
n010 bld xiange gongyequ
baoan shenzhen
china

wrong addresse?

Yes, RMA to LA is a pain in the ass! My package (from switzerland) was in China in 5 days, but the delivery from the Post Office Station to LA lasted 20 days!

Jack gave me this address: 4th Floor Electronics BLD, Xiange Industry Park, XiXiang, BaoAn Shenzhen China
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:28:16 AM

lightningasic
floor 4th
n010 bld xiange gongyequ
baoan shenzhen
china

wrong addresse?

Yes, RMA to LA is a pain in the ass! My package (from switzerland) was in China in 5 days, but the delivery from the Post Office Station to LA lasted 20 days!

Jack gave me this address: 4th Floor Electronics BLD, Xiange Industry Park, XiXiang, BaoAn Shenzhen China

You need to ask him for the address in Chinese also.
I sent lots of Dutch baby powder to girlfriends in China before, because they don't trust the Chinese baby powder.
The only way you are sure it will arrive is, you have to put an address in Chinese on the package, most of the people who deliver the package can't read English.
Ask the address in Chinese, print it out and put it on the package.

mazedk

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:51:10 AM

lightningasic
floor 4th
n010 bld xiange gongyequ
baoan shenzhen
china

wrong addresse?

You need to ask him for the address in Chinese also.
I sent lots of Dutch baby powder to girlfriends in China before, because they don't trust the Chinese baby powder.
The only way you are sure it will arrive is, you have to put an address in Chinese on the package, most of the people who deliver the package can't read English.
Ask the address in Chinese, print it out and put it on the package.

Okay... so Babypowder.. girlfriend(s) ? Smiley - one could read that in many ways and .. well yeah.
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:00:08 PM

lightningasic
floor 4th
n010 bld xiange gongyequ
baoan shenzhen
china

Code:
sent off: Fri 07.03.2014	14

wrong addresse?

Well i dont know about the customs in china, it could be that the item is taxed accordingly, customs open package see the branding lightning asic.. Google google...found lightningasic.com check check... Wah lau price is 5000usd...apply 500usd tax to pick up..ring ring LA

DHL "sir have package for you"
LA "ok lemme have it"
DHL "please prepare 500USD to release"
LA "wattt....is there RMA written on it?"
DHL " yes.."
LA "wrong address...that means Return to Mailer ASAP"

Happens a lot in Malaysia.. Even a used item is always taxed like new...
chMiner

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:16:31 PM

Well i dont know about the customs in china, it could be that the item is taxed accordingly, customs open package see the branding lightning asic.. Google google...found lightningasic.com check check... Wah lau price is 5000usd...apply 500usd tax to pick up..ring ring LA

DHL "sir have package for you"
LA "ok lemme have it"
DHL "please prepare 500USD to release"
LA "wattt....is there RMA written on it?"
DHL " yes.."
LA "wrong address...that means Return to Mailer ASAP"

Happens a lot in Malaysia.. Even a used item is always taxed like new...

Interesting.

Maybe my information can help. I wrote for the reason "Repair Order" not RMA!
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:58:07 PM

Okay... so Babypowder.. girlfriend(s) ? Smiley - one could read that in many ways and .. well yeah.

[Totally off topic]

Before I quit to work, I was a Head Chef in Japanese restaurants.
Those girls were in The Netherlands for their MBA, they were working as a part time waitress to finance their stay and their study.
And no, I never abuse my position to court them.
Each of them could be my daughter.
When they finished their study at the Erasmus University and some at Nyenrode University, they went back to China.

With all the food scandals in China, people who get pregnant will do anything for their child.
This is call a mothers instinct.
I got a mail from one of the girls march last year with the message if I still remember her, she needs help, because she don't trust the baby powder in China.
From that day I start to send Friso baby powder to China.
After more than a half year I was ask by another girl to do the same for her, because she heard from the other girl I help her with baby powder.

I have not earn anything from those girls, beside respect.
I can now go to Shanghai or Xiamen without having to book a hotel.
These deals are more precious than any money or BTC can buy.

[/Totally off topic]

Ask for Chinese address and print it out.
Stick it on the package.
If it is still undeliverable, than something is wrong.
Search for solution first before pointing accusation.

xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:37:06 PM

Well what solution is there for a returned mail like that ? Do you think DHL will Redeliver for free ? I doubt LA is going to cover redeliver costs.
Xell

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:02:30 PM

Ask for Chinese address and print it out.
Stick it on the package.
If it is still undeliverable, than something is wrong.
Search for solution first before pointing accusation.

DHL should cope okay with English address in my experience. You only need to worry about Chinese addresses if you are posting to residential places or using normal post.

┈┈┈┈┈ TYCOON ┈┈┈┈┈
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
chanberg

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:13:31 PM

I've mailed back a few TPLink Controllers a few months back, which was consequently never received and "lost in mail" so maybe lightning asic is a black hole

this is the address i used:

LIGHTASIC CO LTD
4TH FLOOR ELECTRONICS BLDG
XIANGE INDUSTRY PARK, XIXIANG,
BAOAN SHENZHEN 518126
CHINA
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 12:54:03 AM

lightningasic
floor 4th
n010 bld xiange gongyequ
baoan shenzhen
china

wrong addresse?

the post office cannot read english well. and they are luzzy to contact with us. this is not LA fault.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 12:55:37 AM

I've mailed back a few TPLink Controllers a few months back, which was consequently never received and "lost in mail" so maybe lightning asic is a black hole

LIGHTASIC CO LTD
BAOAN SHENZHEN 518126
CHINA
we allways shipped back RMA in 2 days if we got it. you cannot complain the package we didn't get. and by the way it will help us to track it if you give me the package tracking no.
thanks.
Jack.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:08:28 AM

LIGHTASIC CO LTD
BAOAN SHENZHEN 518126
CHINA
we allways shipped back RMA in 2 days if we got it. you cannot complain the package we didn't get. and by the way it will help us to track it if you give me the package tracking no.
thanks.
Jack.

Hi Jack,

i tried to find this address on google maps yesterday but found it quite impossible.

could you offer your co-ordinates?

Also i am interested in buying one of your scrypt miners and would like to know when i could expect a tracking number/shipping if i were to pay in BTC today.

Apparently only you know.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: