Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:08:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIGHTNINGASIC LA100M,100MHS SCRYPT Miner, USD1999; LA1THS, USD1750.shipped out!  (Read 309007 times)
FreeJack2k2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:51:50 PM

Get in ASAP is the only way then or not ?

It's hard to say how heavy the impact will be. I don't know what percentage of the network hashrate is in China...but you can bet that a lot of those GPU farms are going to be switching over ASAP. So we'll lose some GPU hashrate, but we'll gain MORE in ASIC hashrate.

There's only so much hardware they can reasonably produce in a given timeframe, though...so I'd expect a big initial "pop" in difficulty and then some slowing over time, until the other hardware makers get theirs into circulation. Once the other major players are in the game, it'll be the Bitcoin story all over again.

The question is, does the difficulty go up high enough to make the KNCMiner solution a less profitable use of $10,000 when it launches? It's a substantially higher amount of hashrate, but it's really hard to say what the difficulty will be when it releases. They've given themselves until the end of September by saying "Q2/Q3" so who knows? Alpha Technology still insists they're on target for July release, so that's a couple of months worth of difficulty increases...but they still need to address the competition with their plans regarding hashrate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SVK

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:30:26 PM

It's hard to say how heavy the impact will be. I don't know what percentage of the network hashrate is in China...but you can bet that a lot of those GPU farms are going to be switching over ASAP. So we'll lose some GPU hashrate, but we'll gain MORE in ASIC hashrate.

There's only so much hardware they can reasonably produce in a given timeframe, though...so I'd expect a big initial "pop" in difficulty and then some slowing over time, until the other hardware makers get theirs into circulation. Once the other major players are in the game, it'll be the Bitcoin story all over again.

The question is, does the difficulty go up high enough to make the KNCMiner solution a less profitable use of $10,000 when it launches? It's a substantially higher amount of hashrate, but it's really hard to say what the difficulty will be when it releases. They've given themselves until the end of September by saying "Q2/Q3" so who knows? Alpha Technology still insists they're on target for July release, so that's a couple of months worth of difficulty increases...but they still need to address the competition with their plans regarding hashrate.

You are absolutely right about Scrypt to be like SHA256.

I'm just looking at it this way. If history repeat itself then we can say that KNC sha256 miners released in Oct/Nov made ROI and earned some coins for their owners. Ant's from Bitmain were not that good as KNC was.

Now we have this 64mh/s or 75mh/s miner coming out and it might be the same scenario. Who ever gets in first will get something out of it by the time KNC starts shipping their miners.

My 2 issues are:

1,This is going to be first batch of these miners so there are going to be issues (100% confident about this)
2, Pre-order (Get in stock and then start selling)
skyfromwell

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:14:13 PM

I'm just looking at it this way. If history repeat itself then we can say that KNC sha256 miners released in Oct/Nov made ROI and earned some coins for their owners. Ant's from Bitmain were not that good as KNC was.

Now we have this 64mh/s or 75mh/s miner coming out and it might be the same scenario. Who ever gets in first will get something out of it by the time KNC starts shipping their miners.

My 2 issues are:

1,This is going to be first batch of these miners so there are going to be issues (100% confident about this)

If you paid for KNC, then you are toasted.
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:44:08 PM

I bit the bullet and told jack (asiabtc) to convert my LA15M pre-order to the LA60M (LA75M now?).  I think LA will get there first, but it is a gamble.  Whomever is first to market with one of these scrypt munching monsters is going to cleanup for a few weeks, and that should be enough to make a decent profit.  The question is which horse to bet on, and my bets are on LA if only because they were first with the gridseed offering.  Now, its up to you Jack!!!

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
SVK

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:40:59 PM

My 2 issues are:

KNC miners shipped in OCT/NOV.
I don't do pre orders.

Did you read my post or my english is that bad ? lol
skyfromwell

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:42:18 AM

My 2 issues are:

KNC miners shipped in OCT/NOV.
I don't do pre orders.

Did you read my post or my english is that bad ? lol

I mean KNC scrypt miner.
MZD

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:21:28 AM

ASIC fever can be terminal.

Just buy your coins, join a pump and dump group, profit.
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 01:25:37 AM

here is the working prototype video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr14WfIrczI

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 01:43:28 AM

Mr. Asia BTC.
On your site you offer complete kits for 10 units (5chip gridseed) at a time for $1,300 USD.
Can you quote for quantities of just the units, no accessories at all?
Say for 60 units only?
No cables
No controllers
No Power supplies
no nothing else

?

ALL stock sold out.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 01:45:08 AM

10k on the 60MH units and you've got yourself some deals.

15k for 60MH is just ridiculous.

Ya. I have 11300 on 75MH.
spec upgrade. the A2 chipset can work at more fast speed.
now the price is 75MHS , usd9999.

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 01:47:56 AM

10k on the 60MH units and you've got yourself some deals.

15k for 60MH is just ridiculous.
the A2 chipset performance is better than imaging.
the spec upgrade:
LA75M, 75MHS, 600W, USD9999 only. include all accessories, world wide free expressing.

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 01:57:18 AM

spec upgrade.A2 chipset can run more fast.
Great 75MHS Scrypt Rack Miner Pre-order.
got better price of chips. and price adjusted.
64MHS, 450W.
28nm Chiset.
ship out before May 20th.
LA75M - 9999 USD <including all accessories + DHL express shipping>

Asia I'm a bit confused from this but that's ok Smiley

64MHS = 450W and ship out before May 20th.

but than you say

LA75M - 9999 USD.

So which one is shipping before May 20th 64MHS or LA75M ?

Does the LA75M has 75MHS or ?

How many WATTs for LA75M ?
(your site is down or unavailable)

Thank you

we ship LA75M instead of LA60M. the A2 chipset speed is faster than imaging. thats why price keep same, speed rised.

Xell

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:26:52 AM

There's no doubt that the Innosilicon hardware is deploying around China as we speak. Over the past couple weeks we've seen Litecoin's difficulty drop about 20% or so and now the predicted next difficulty is a gigantic leap from around 5250 to 6700 and climbing...no doubt the effect of Chinese farms decommissioning their GPU hardware and firing up their new ASICs.

By the time these systems are in peoples' hands in late May, we could be looking at five figure difficulty.

I don't think there is as much GPU-based farming in China as people claim. ASIC, of course, maybe botnets originate in China too but I would be quite surprised if there was anything like as many legit GPU's mining in farms as people imagine. I think it's just too easy to claim China is the answer to peoples questions because in the most part its believable.

┈┈┈┈┈ TYCOON ┈┈┈┈┈
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
SVK

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:25:09 AM

64MHS, 450W.
28nm Chiset.

but than you say

LA75M - 9999 USD.

Thank you

we ship LA75M instead of LA60M. the A2 chipset speed is faster than imaging. thats why price keep same, speed rised.

Many thanks for response much appreciated.

Can I have 1 more question ?
With PCFLI member we have seen that he is offering compensation for every day miner is delayed.

If purchased miner does not arrive as promised are you going to compensate your customers ?

20th of May is Tuesday so with express shipping it can take 3-4 working days.

Thank you very much
wasubii

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:20:36 AM

the key is lead time. when the pre-order clietns just got the titan, my clients has make good profit. Titan needs at least 6 months.

Actually NO! You're bragging about your delivered miners but you deliver LATE and that is a fact just read how many people got their miners very very late not as promised ! At least in my case they came 2 weeks late and that after I was writing tens of mails to your support just enough to fuck up my projected ROI.

Your clients that you presume "did a good profit"  are still on  ROI time and far from "good profit".

Before blaming KNC for Titan's preorders and trying to rest assured the potential buyers please keep in mind that we will see the A2 Innosilicon Terminator chips on various mining machines in  1 (ONE) month if not sooner and I think you all read already about their chip efficiency. They are real : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXA_pV9CyMk

i already made ROI with hardware from jack, he delivered on time to me, stop hating around

i got my hardware in first batch, still haven't made ROI not sure how you did lol.

I was also one of the first few that ordered, and I haven't even ROI'ed HALF yet... But I mean I knew what i was getting myself into when i ordered.. I knew it was going to be at least 6 - 8 months before i ROI'ed....

I bought 60 miners for $15k

Not my smartest move

about 21MH/s for what was at the time, 21 BTC

So far i have mined back approx 5 BTC

Sadly ROI doesn't look possible for me

Delivery time isn't always the king

It was pretty obvious after doing some basic math that grid seed miners were a terrible buy that would never ROI in BTC. Best case, buyers should expect 9-12 month ROI. Worst case, they will get behind the difficulty curve and not even come close to ROI. In a month or two, those small gridseed units will be about as worthless as USB bitcoin miners after the big scrypt miners start getting delivered in quantity.

Agreed - but my math was thrown off by a certain 'secret photo' that purported to have these units hashing at 500 - 550kh/s each.....

Pretty scumbag move if you ask me - but all's fair in love, war and cryptos
juve4v

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:26:32 AM

With PCFLI member we have seen that he is offering compensation for every day miner is delayed.

If purchased miner does not arrive as promised are you going to compensate your customers ?

Thank you very much

This! +100
SVK

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:42:26 AM

Thank you very much

This! +100

If there is a compensation I'm in.  Grin
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 01:07:11 PM

64MHS, 450W.
28nm Chiset.

but than you say

LA75M - 9999 USD.

Thank you

Many thanks for response much appreciated.

Thank you very much
a few days delay is possible. but weeks , monthes delayed is not acceptable. we are not pre-order when chipset is designing. we selling chipset ready miners only.

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 01:08:14 PM

Thank you very much

This! +100

If there is a compensation I'm in.  Grin
replied.

maxzilla

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:34:35 PM

Can anyone confirm if this is the LA15M ?
looks like it has a pi controller?

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: