Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:40:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIGHTNINGASIC LA100M,100MHS SCRYPT Miner, USD1999; LA1THS, USD1750.shipped out!  (Read 309007 times)
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 08:38:05 AM

I did not want to upset you or anything like that. I was happy with Minereu as I am sure I will be happy doing buisness with you. At the time I wanted to buy, they were the only shop able to send 5 units next day, so it is why I choose them.
The info in the post are interesting to all A2 buyer, like knowing the fan model and things like that if they want to tune the miner a little bit.

i don't know why you post another thread link here.
one thing is very clear. our miner LA90M price is much better than what you bought from minereu. our price is usd10500. but you choose to pay 12000 to MinerEU. if you want to promote, you should tell all details.
you never contact with us for this 5 pcs order. and now you can come back to ask them for refund. seems they guarantee: Price match to any competitor with quote proof.

good luck.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mazedk

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:16:04 AM

I did not want to upset you or anything like that. I was happy with Minereu as I am sure I will be happy doing buisness with you. At the time I wanted to buy, they were the only shop able to send 5 units next day, so it is why I choose them.
The info in the post are interesting to all A2 buyer, like knowing the fan model and things like that if they want to tune the miner a little bit.

i don't know why you post another thread link here.
one thing is very clear. our miner LA90M price is much better than what you bought from minereu. our price is usd10500. but you choose to pay 12000 to MinerEU. if you want to promote, you should tell all details.

One thing about buying from minereu. People in the EU can skip import taxes / fees.. I was lucky with my gridseeds back when i bought them from lightningasic but dont know if everyone was that lucky to skip the customs check Smiley

Jack - you should get a .eu warehouse Wink
charles2k

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:04:06 AM

I did not receive promised compensation 3LTC for each day your delay (LA30MH)
Paid 8th May, promised delivery in 3 days.
You shipped 26th May, so it is 14 days my mining loss.

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:06:04 AM

Did you pay btc or bank transfer?

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
charles2k

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:16:34 AM

Did you pay btc or bank transfer?
BTC
sergi0

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:49:46 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 11:17:46 PM by sergi0

removed
vipah

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:23:36 PM

Same thing here.

Paid BTC on 5/14/2014 2:51:32 PM

Order shipped on Monday May 26th, 2014.

Response when I asked for the LTC compensation:

asiabtc: "your shipment is not delayed over 1 week. there is no ltc."

This was after he asked me for my LTC address so that he could send compensation upon sending of the miner.

Won't be ordering from here again.

lightningasic

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 08:46:32 PM

Same thing here.

This was after he asked me for my LTC address so that he could send compensation upon sending of the miner.

Ouch. Sorry to hear. Live and learn, I guess. I've offered to assist in their sales/front end/support operations but Jack doesn't seem interested. Oh, well. Smiley

Im already doing that, please understand that the only person who has access to shipping and money, is Jack ; so your place/idea is useless.

Have a good day

www.Lightningasic.com  - SCRYPT ASIC Store
Contact me on skype : tech.andy Andy LA [We dont give BTC address over SKYPE!]
lightningasic

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 08:56:04 PM

Same thing here.

Ouch. Sorry to hear. Live and learn, I guess. I've offered to assist in their sales/front end/support operations but Jack doesn't seem interested. Oh, well. Smiley

Im already doing that, please understand that the only person who has access to shipping and money, is Jack ; so your place/idea is useless.

Have a good day

Do people not understand business? How is that 1 man team doing so far?  Roll Eyes

See what I mean guys? They refuse help and wonder why they get called a scam everyday. I've been doing nothing but offering help and all in return I get is a negative tone and delayed answers.

Maybe me not helping with this company is a blessing in disguise. Good luck to everyone.

My 2cents, if you purchase from these people, do it at your own risk.

Know you will not get a confirmation.
You will not having a shipped item in 48hrs.
You will not have communication with the company on an immediate basis.
You may get your miner, but most likely after 2 weeks after paying.

The above is proven, by numerous customers so buyer beware.

We apreciate your concern, but me, im online on skype 16 hours / day and i handle all questions / tech very well, many from our customers can confirm that.
The only issue we have is shipping delays sometimes, and im telling you for the second time, ONLY JACK has access to it, him alone.
I hope now you understand, and stop the hate.

Have a good day
Andy

lightningasic

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 09:08:11 PM

Same thing here.

Have a good day

Do people not understand business? How is that 1 man team doing so far?  Roll Eyes

See what I mean guys? They refuse help and wonder why they get called a scam everyday. I've been doing nothing but offering help and all in return I get is a negative tone and delayed answers.

Maybe me not helping with this company is a blessing in disguise. Good luck to everyone.

My 2cents, if you purchase from these people, do it at your own risk.

Know you will not get a confirmation.
You will not having a shipped item in 48hrs.
You will not have communication with the company on an immediate basis.
You may get your miner, but most likely after 2 weeks after paying.

The above is proven, by numerous customers so buyer beware.

We apreciate your concern, but me, im online on skype 16 hours / day and i handle all questions / tech very well, many from our customers can confirm that.
The only issue we have is shipping delays sometimes, and im telling you for the second time, ONLY JACK has access to it, him alone.
I hope now you understand, and stop the hate.

Have a good day
Andy

Please understand I have no hate at all, Andy.

I wanted to fix the problems you just admitted to. You said you have shipping delays. Ok, why? Why say 48hr shipping when you just admitted you cannot do that? Your customers who come in here ask these same questions.

Maybe my concern is overlooked by your company simply because you don't care to really fix the problems, if that's the case, that's fine and good luck to everyone.

Again, no hate here just bringing to attention what all of your customers are already doing. Cheers Smiley

I just told you 2 times, you cant fix them, you aint Jack, how more clearer i can be than that ?

atari02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:17:09 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 08:41:40 AM by atari02

Same thing here.

Honestly people. I can tell you how it works. I am tired of how people like Jack operates and lies. It does a lot of damage to our community. As a co-founder of mining manufacturer, I am based in Shenzhen. I know of intricate details of the supply chain. Jack has on multiple occasions emailed me and declared that he has 1,000 if not 10,000 units coming in. Please, I work in the industry and he expects me to believe he put down $1m - $10m to buy stock. LA never use their own money and rely on presales and hitting targets demanded by manufacturers through groupbuys.

To me LA operates in either 2 ways:

1. Sell the latest miners that has eta dates. When promises are made, it can not be kept as the promise are either outright lies or too optimistic. Causes a lot of anger from customers, but customers have a short memory as LA seems to have the lowest prices. This leads to point 2.

2. Rather than sell stock at higher margins, LA and multiple others alike in China sell stock at super low margins and make it up for the 1st or 2nd week of customer's miners. Go do a BTC or LTC calculation on a calculator and you can see how much % profit can be made in the first 2 weeks. Chinese resellers are the biggest culprits. There is no doubt in my mind LA has your miner, its just in their farm hashing for their account. Chinese labour is super cheap to setup miners and take them down after use. When your miner is delivered late, they are just stalling with any excuse or just ignoring you.

Customers and people in the community needs to understand this business model, and if you continue to want to buy from resellers like this. It is your choice.

Other culprits are other Chinese agents on this forum.

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 08:28:50 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 08:43:57 AM by asiabtc

Same thing here.

Honestly people. I can tell you how it works. I am tired of how people like Jack operates and lies. It does a lot of damage to our community. As a co-founder of Gaw Miners, I am based in Shenzhen. I know of intricate details of the supply chain. Jack has on multiple occasions emailed me and declared that he has 1,000 if not 10,000 units coming in. Please, I work in the industry and he expects me to believe he put down $1m - $10m to buy stock. LA never use their own money and rely on presales and hitting targets demanded by manufacturers through groupbuys.

1. Sell the latest miners that has eta dates. When promises are made, it can not be kept as the promise are either outright lies or too optimistic. Causes a lot of anger from customers, but customers have a short memory as LA seems to have the lowest prices. This leads to point 2.

2. Rather than sell stock at higher margins, LA and multiple others alike in China sell stock at super low margins and make it up for the 1st or 2nd week of customer's miners. Go do a BTC or LTC calculation on a calculator and you can see how much % profit can be made in the first 2 weeks. Chinese resellers are the biggest culprits. There is no doubt in my mind LA has your miner, its just in their farm hashing for their account. Chinese labour is super cheap to setup miners and take them down after use. Gaw Miners has high integrity and a huge brand to protect and we have never and will never do that.

Customers and people in the community needs to understand this business model, and if you continue to want to buy from resellers like this. It is your choice.

Other culprits are other Chinese agents on this forum and the biggest culprit is Dragon Miners.
atari02, i don't know your name.i don't know why you lie here.
check out your price: (HOSTED) THE BLACK WIDOW 13 MH/S+ ASIC SCRYPT MINER (WEEK THREE), USD1899, ready on 9th, June.  LA30MB,USD 3500, stock ready. and the price of very MHS is 25% cheaper than GAWMINER. who is more greedy? its you, GAWMINER, NOT LIGHTNINGASIC.
i can ensure one thing. if LIGHTNINGASIC webstore price is higher than Gawminer webstore price ,based on  same delivery date,same chipset i will pay back two time of the difference.
there is war between LIGHTNINGASIC and GAWMINER now.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:30:10 AM

im not defending LA, but you atari02 are pretty lame to come here and throw dirt in them, while u advertise your company , if you are a profesional company, u dont do that kiddie stuff
atari02

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:43:11 AM

im not defending LA, but you atari02 are pretty lame to come here and throw dirt in them, while u advertise your company , if you are a profesional company, u dont do that kiddie stuff

You are right, I didn't mean to advertise but comment as a member of the community. All references has been removed.

atari02

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:47:20 AM

Same thing here.

Honestly people. I can tell you how it works. I am tired of how people like Jack operates and lies. It does a lot of damage to our community. As a co-founder of Gaw Miners, I am based in Shenzhen. I know of intricate details of the supply chain. Jack has on multiple occasions emailed me and declared that he has 1,000 if not 10,000 units coming in. Please, I work in the industry and he expects me to believe he put down $1m - $10m to buy stock. LA never use their own money and rely on presales and hitting targets demanded by manufacturers through groupbuys.

2. Rather than sell stock at higher margins, LA and multiple others alike in China sell stock at super low margins and make it up for the 1st or 2nd week of customer's miners. Go do a BTC or LTC calculation on a calculator and you can see how much % profit can be made in the first 2 weeks. Chinese resellers are the biggest culprits. There is no doubt in my mind LA has your miner, its just in their farm hashing for their account. Chinese labour is super cheap to setup miners and take them down after use. Gaw Miners has high integrity and a huge brand to protect and we have never and will never do that.

Other culprits are other Chinese agents on this forum and the biggest culprit is Dragon Miners.
check out your price: (HOSTED) THE BLACK WIDOW 13 MH/S+ ASIC SCRYPT MINER (WEEK THREE), USD1899, ready on 9th, June.  LA30MB,USD 3500, stock ready. and the price of very MHS is 25% cheaper than GAWMINER. who is more greedy? its you, GAWMINER, NOT LIGHTNINGASIC.
i can ensure one thing. if LIGHTNINGASIC webstore price is higher than Gawminer webstore price ,based on  same delivery date,same chipset i will pay back two time of the difference.

You do what you need to do. But I can't stand here seeing you undermine the confidence and trust of the community while I know what is going on. Why promise 48 hours shipping to close a sale, when you had not intentions of keeping it? Your actions is stronger than words.

ps you responded to my criticism in 5 mins but you are MIA to your customers, people who pay good money and deserve better. Do right by your customers.

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 08:51:15 AM

You are right, I didn't mean to advertise but comment as a member of the community. All references has been removed.
no need to remove it.
there is War now.
we will fight.
the time will prove who is greedy, who is lie.
Fighting.

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 09:03:52 AM

Same thing here.

check out your price: (HOSTED) THE BLACK WIDOW 13 MH/S+ ASIC SCRYPT MINER (WEEK THREE), USD1899, ready on 9th, June.  LA30MB,USD 3500, stock ready. and the price of very MHS is 25% cheaper than GAWMINER. who is more greedy? its you, GAWMINER, NOT LIGHTNINGASIC.

You do what you need to do. But I can't stand here seeing you undermine the confidence and trust of the community while I know what is going on. Why promise 48 hours shipping to close a sale, when you had not intentions of keeping it? Your actions is stronger than words.

ps you responded to my criticism in 5 mins but you are MIA to your customers, people who pay good money and deserve better. Do right by your customers.
1, for delayed shipment we pay free hosting.
2, one more important thing is we shipped many many miners allready.
3 ,and my shipped out minre price is 25% cheaper than your, GAWMINER  9th June shipment.
who is greedy?who is lier?

mazedk

Activity: 457

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:33:00 AM

I was gonna say something about talking war on a public forum and so on.. But then again...

Why dont you just let your prices and your shipping times do the talking to show whos the best. Im sure theres room for improvements on both sides.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 09:44:58 AM

It's mighty brave of you to ride in here on your high horse when your own operation wasn't quite the shining example of delivery and support, was it?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=503928.0

For the record, I've not purchased anything from LA recently. I've purchased Gridseeds from them back in February, got it delivered as promised.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:13:51 AM

It's mighty brave of you to ride in here on your high horse when your own operation wasn't quite the shining example of delivery and support, was it?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=503928.0

For the record, I've not purchased anything from LA recently. I've purchased Gridseeds from them back in February, got it delivered as promised.

To chime in on this, I've ordered with both atari02 and asiabtc earlier this year. Both didn't deliver in time, though communication with asiabtc was absolute shit (non existing) whereas atari02 was at first hard to reach and kept extending delivery promises but at least communicated. Where asiabtc claimed that it wasn't his problem that he delivered late "because a lot was sent" (while having ignored about 5 PM's and 6 emails) and in the end after pushing offered a reduction on next orders where atari02 offered a credit right off the bat when things didn't work out as promised.

Needless to say I'm very hesitant to order with both again. Problem with asiabtc is that English isn't his native language so communication gets complicated when it mainly consists of general sales slogans and promises about sent products. When everything goes as planned/promised they're both options to order though with the timepressure on the products I'd rather pay a bit more and get the order as soon as promised.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: