Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:32:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIGHTNINGASIC LA100M,100MHS SCRYPT Miner, USD1999; LA1THS, USD1750.shipped out!  (Read 309007 times)
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 01:13:20 AM

Didn't they offer to pay 5 LTC per day late???

They did state that. That's why I said in the other LA thread that they may have a way to make this OK with the buyer (I don't necessarily agree with that) but this is still yet to be determined. We'll have to wait for Jack (asiabtc) to make a statement.
we provide free hosting for LA30MB delayed shippment. LTC3/LA30MB/day.the delay is because of one key components delayed.
now everything becomes smoothly.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 01:15:42 AM

Anyone receive the "L-Blade" Yet?

30M or 15M?

Yes, many customers did received their LA30M

what about my 90?
you got your first LA30MBs.
and for your LA90M order, we didn't get your bank wire on time. when got it, we will ship out at once.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
sergi0

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:14:23 AM

Hi,

I mess with my LA90, is it possible to have a link to download the last version of the firmware ? A working version ? I get one, but upon installing it, nothing seems to work, well, I can SSH it, but no way to mine as their is now HTTP interface...

Heeeeelp Smiley
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:31:48 AM

30M or 15M?

what about my 90?

Only Jack can answer about shipping, he is handling it.

yeah but Jack doesn't answer

it's 5:20 AM in China, i bet he is sleeping Smiley

Well. The customer bought a miner promised to be shipped in 48 hrs, it's close to a week. Strike 1. That's as clear as day.

This thread can really go in 2 different directions, and I can make help make it go in either one.

We really need some answers here. I PMd Jack and you and have not heard back yet, but like you said, maybe he's sleeping so I'll wait a bit.

you second payment is bank wire. we need time to get it.
you have received your first shipment.
be patient.
thanks.
jack.

Jack it was in your bank last Thursday, I did a wire trace on it. I will post here to prove it if you like.

However that isn't the main problem, the main problem is that you have totally refused to answer me for 5 days about whether you had it. I know you had it and I can prove it and will post it up here.

BINTEX

Powered by,
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:34:18 AM

30M or 15M?

what about my 90?

Well. The customer bought a miner promised to be shipped in 48 hrs, it's close to a week. Strike 1. That's as clear as day.

This thread can really go in 2 different directions, and I can make help make it go in either one.

We really need some answers here. I PMd Jack and you and have not heard back yet, but like you said, maybe he's sleeping so I'll wait a bit.

be patient.
thanks.
jack.

Jack it was in your bank last Thursday, I did a wire trace on it. I will post here to prove it if you like.

However that isn't the main problem, the main problem is that you have totally refused to answer me for 5 days about whether you had it. I know you had it and I can prove it and will post it up here.

uh-oh, jack is at it again
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:24:23 AM

30M or 15M?

what about my 90?

be patient.
thanks.
jack.

He is not a scammer or a rip of merchant. I have purchased from him before, there just always seems to be delays on what is promised.

BINTEX

Powered by,
darkfriend77

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 11:02:02 AM

Hi,

I mess with my LA90, is it possible to have a link to download the last version of the firmware ? A working version ? I get one, but upon installing it, nothing seems to work, well, I can SSH it, but no way to mine as their is now HTTP interface...

Heeeeelp Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=626327.0

-:| www.DOTMog.com |:-
sergi0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:30:14 PM

Thanks! Unfortunately it is the one I already have and upon copying on a SD card and booting the RPI, I am able to log onto it, but it doesn't start the miner, neither the GUI for it.

I am sure I miss something, but what Huh
eightcylinders

Merit: 254

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:57:34 PM

FYI I did a video review of this miner ... http://youtu.be/bU18pcGioPI

It is pretty amateur admittedly, and could use a good edit... and I do not have enough data to really say much about performance.  So just basic hardware overview and configuration is all that is included.  Hope it is at least a little helpful.

Would still love to see a pro review like Dogie.  I especially would like to see if I can get this working with Scrypta or another open source rPi image so that the settings can be changed.  Next time...

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
sergi0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:06:38 PM

I run the SCRIPTA frontend using the one provided by Minereu. It works with every A2 of course : https://bitcointa.lk/threads/minereu-com-scrypta-controller-for-28nm-innosilicon-a2-miners.315223/

Before you follow the guideline for upgrading, I will appreciate if you could make an image of you SD card an put it on Internet as I did not do it with mine before upgrading...

In case you do not know how to do it, if you are Under Windows, you can use the Win32DiskImager software which is pretty straightforward Smiley

OK, I get the last version from the begining of the thread... Should have better listen Wink

Nice video by the way !

It is pretty amateur admittedly, and could use a good edit... and I do not have enough data to really say much about performance.  So just basic hardware overview and configuration is all that is included.  Hope it is at least a little helpful.

Would still love to see a pro review like Dogie.  I especially would like to see if I can get this working with Scrypta or another open source rPi image so that the settings can be changed.  Next time...
mazedk

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:12:59 PM

It is pretty amateur admittedly, and could use a good edit... and I do not have enough data to really say much about performance.  So just basic hardware overview and configuration is all that is included.  Hope it is at least a little helpful.

Would still love to see a pro review like Dogie.  I especially would like to see if I can get this working with Scrypta or another open source rPi image so that the settings can be changed.  Next time...

Hmm.. I thought these were supposed to be 19" rack mountable...?

PS. any chance for a HD version of the vid?
eightcylinders

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:26:51 PM

It is pretty amateur admittedly, and could use a good edit... and I do not have enough data to really say much about performance.  So just basic hardware overview and configuration is all that is included.  Hope it is at least a little helpful.

Would still love to see a pro review like Dogie.  I especially would like to see if I can get this working with Scrypta or another open source rPi image so that the settings can be changed.  Next time...

Yeah, I thought I would be putting it in my rack but no.  It is 20" wide - almost but not quite rack-able.  You could put these in tower orientation maybe 4 across to a rack but that would take up 11U in height (and you need a solid shelf to hold 4 of these).

I did shoot in HD but downgraded to 3gp so it would render more quickly.  I will redo in HD when I update to add some performance info and hopefully scrypta which I really want to do.

=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
sergi0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:56:49 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 11:11:39 PM by sergi0

removed
bobby35ny

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:28:01 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 11:06:23 PM by bobby35ny

Yeah, I thought I would be putting it in my rack but no.  It is 20" wide - almost but not quite rack-able.  You could put these in tower orientation maybe 4 across to a rack but that would take up 11U in height (and you need a solid shelf to hold 4 of these).

I did shoot in HD but downgraded to 3gp so it would render more quickly.  I will redo in HD when I update to add some performance info and hopefully scrypta which I really want to do.

I slid mine into a rack yesterday.......you have to put it in tower position then flip it...Smiley
Yes, thats a 3 fan A2 90, picture angle is hiding the other fan.
-Bobby

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 02:34:17 AM

30M or 15M?

what about my 90?

be patient.
thanks.
jack.

He is not a scammer or a rip of merchant. I have purchased from him before, there just always seems to be delays on what is promised.
your payment arrived yesterday at last. and shipped out allready. pls check your skype info.

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 02:36:14 AM

I run the SCRIPTA frontend using the one provided by Minereu. It works with every A2 of course : https://bitcointa.lk/threads/minereu-com-scrypta-controller-for-28nm-innosilicon-a2-miners.315223/

Before you follow the guideline for upgrading, I will appreciate if you could make an image of you SD card an put it on Internet as I did not do it with mine before upgrading...

In case you do not know how to do it, if you are Under Windows, you can use the Win32DiskImager software which is pretty straightforward Smiley

OK, I get the last version from the begining of the thread... Should have better listen Wink

Nice video by the way !

here is lightningasic img. the ip is 192.168.1.103.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lt0on5vbstoyhvm/lightningasic-A2-1-103.rar

eightcylinders

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:41:02 AM

FYI, since upgrading to firmware 1.03 on the LA90M, I am seeing 87.2 Mh/s **poolside** hashrate.  This is a major improvement over the earlier firmware where poolside was only 82 Mhs or so.  Anyone who has not upgraded to 1.03 should do so immediately. 

There are no apparent feature improvements, but worth the 5-10 minutes to upgrade just for hashrate improvement.

eightcylinders

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:25:32 AM

FYI, since upgrading to firmware 1.03 on the LA90M, I am seeing 87.2 Mh/s **poolside** hashrate.  This is a major improvement over the earlier firmware where poolside was only 82 Mhs or so.  Anyone who has not upgraded to 1.03 should do so immediately. 

There are no apparent feature improvements, but worth the 5-10 minutes to upgrade just for hashrate improvement.

Awesome news!

If you have the time (and wouldn't mind) could you write out a step by step for the upgrade process? Thanks

Sure, it is pretty easy - step 6 on is probably already familiar if you have setup any other miner previously:

(1) download the image provided by asiabtc a few posts previous

(2) copy the image to an 8GB SDCard (do NOT use the original in the machine, just in case you will want a backup that works!!).  Use dd in linux, or Win32DiskImager in windows (not sure about mac but I am sure there is a good similar program).

(3) Turn off the LA90M

(4) Remove the existing SDCard from the slot in the left front of the machine (above the ethernet port), noting the orientation of the card and data contacts.

(5) Carefully insert the newly imaged v1.03 SDCard you just made, using the same orientation as the original card.  Make sure the card is firmly in the slot all the way.  rPi's have no retention mechanism (no "click") so you just need to make sure it is in all the way and in correct orientation.

(6a) If your LAN is 192.168.1.xxx, then make sure you do not have any other device at 192.168.1.103.  If 192.168.1.103 is open, and if your network is on the 192.168.1.xxx subnet, you are all set.  Just power on!

(6b) Else: (i) on your laptop or desktop, run ifconfig eth0 (for linux) or under windows network connection check your ethernet adapter "details" (rightclick on adapter) and note the gateway and DNS address; (ii) connect the LA90M to an unused switch (not a router, just a cheap LAN switch); (iii) configure your ethernet port (under adapter settings, TCP/IP settings on windows) on your laptop or desktop to static IP address 192.168.1.2, and netmask of 255.255.255.0 (if you have a managed switch, you can use the switch IP address as gateway address, otherwise use 192.168.1.103 as gateway);  (iv) connect your laptop or desktop ethernet to the same switch as the LA90M; (iv) go to your web browser and access the LA90M at 192.168.1.103; (v) assign an unused IP address from your regular network (for example, on my network I use 192.168.168.171 but you will need to use one that is clear on your LAN - check your router or gateway to make sure), netmask 255.255.255.0, gateway and DNS address from your LAN settings noted in step (i); (vi) click on "Confirm Network Settings" on the web page for the LA90M and wait until it refreshes; (vii) disconnect from the switch, shutdown the LA90M, and reconnect the LA90M to your main LAN and turn it on (don't forget to change your laptop or desktop settings back to automatic assignment).

(7) Connect to the miner at its assigned IP address in your web browser (192.168.1.103 or whatever address you assigned to it if using manual setting in step 6b).  Configure pools and click on Confirm Pool Settings.  Make sure green "Run" is on.  Done!

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 07:37:44 AM

I start a new post with some interesting information regarding the hardware of the miner :
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=19949.0

I do not want to copy/paste it here as I do not buy it from lightningasic, but I think it might interest some reader of this post.

i don't know why you post another thread link here.
one thing is very clear. our miner LA90M price is much better than what you bought from minereu. our price is usd10500. but you choose to pay 12000 to MinerEU. if you want to promote, you should tell all details.

sergi0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:59:13 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 11:17:11 PM by sergi0

removed
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: