Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 143399 times)
kuchini

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:15:04 AM

its live! Let the actions starts again

Markets are still in maintenance
noobyonekenobi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:16:24 AM

Markets paused for maintenance
Lips sealed

PS4 Funds for my brother. Help me get it. Thanks! Smiley
BTC: 1MqhiNvDfSBRzFuXLkdvUfve4zavoFw2f8       UTC: UdGz8AS2tzTnf5qZ59uYbCRbVqEQJZrQC2
LTC: LTUMKwRAkqtvbyA5s8TeNHduvWk9t3DvkN    WDC: WjMWs8GUAyJXXtPJRXQXzJ9yjkda1GBbYs
coinmarket.io (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:17:40 AM

We have resumed normal operation!

What happened?

We had this bug: when transactions with multiple outputs to our wallets were seen,
only the first of them would be recorded to the deposits database.
The database ignored other deposits from the same transaction because the txid field was set to UNIQUE in MySQL.
So, we dropped that index and created the key UNIQUE (txid, address) key to prevent duplicates but allow different outputs in same transaction at the same time.
Then we decided to set the last checked block number of KARM chain to 0, to catch any stuck deposits and this is where the problem took effect.
All KARM deposits got credited a second time and many people started selling the coins.

How did we fix it?

1. Canceled all orders in KARM/BTC market to get the full balances
2. Deleted the bogus entries from the deposits table
3. Reversed some 15 minutes worth of KARM/BTC trades
4. Recalculated the correct KARM balances using the fixed deposits database and trade log data
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:18:10 AM

Stage 1 of 3 completed! (canceled all orders on KARM/BTC and reversed some transactions in that market)

Edit: Stage 2 of 3 completed! (found and deleted duplicate entries in the deposits table)

Next stage: recalculating correct KARM balance based on correct deposits and trade log data
(excluding reversed transactions from stage 1)

Resuming normal operation in 30-45 minutes Smiley

I really like these updates. For me coinmarket.io is the best exchange

+1

cryptsy is shit
I agree! Fast and stable. A few hiccups, but nothing compared to Cryptsy's mess that never improves.
Coinmarket.io will take over soon, its fast, clean and the dev actually gives updates promptly

BULL.... How old is Coinmarket.io? It has been MORE DOWN then it was UP!!!!! Cryptsy is already working for months, Coinmarket.io had already more then hours then cryptsy in his whole life, so stop the crap!!!!

What? Cryptsy is a cripple alongside Coinmarkets sprinter, it's always slow and often nonsensical - have you ever watched the buy/sell orders on craptsy?

It is slow when they organize a pump on twitter, otherwise it is pretty normal. In less then 10 seconds you have your order active, so that is fine for me.

So just do us a favour, and stay off this thread!  Roll Eyes
coinmarket.io (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:19:48 AM

What happened?

We had this bug: when transactions with multiple outputs to our wallets were seen,
The database ignored other deposits from the same transaction because the txid field was set to UNIQUE in MySQL.
So, we dropped that index and created the key UNIQUE (txid, address) key to prevent duplicates but allow different outputs in same transaction at the same time.
Then we decided to set the last checked block number of KARM chain to 0, to catch any stuck deposits and this is where the problem took effect.
All KARM deposits got credited a second time and many people started selling the coins.

How did we fix it?

4. Recalculated the correct KARM balances using the fixed deposits database and trade log data

The code is now better and allows non-standard deposit transactions. The total volume of reversed KARM/BTC trades was ~10 BTC.

We need some time off now, its late in Europe.
mdmedina07

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:22:23 AM

Hi after the site resuming I think my account balance btc/vtc might be off.  I put in a order for btc, that went through but my btc balance stayed? Not sure.

username mdmedina07

johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:23:30 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 05:22:48 PM by johnngbluntzky

respectfully, is my account unlocked yet? i did no wrong and would like to withdraw the coins i had there when you locked it. can't log in right now. and if something did happen, it was definitely not intentional. i have a record of trades on your site, never any bs. i am just as good of a customer as anybody else was.. ask my twitter followers.. i have promoted the shit out of your exchange, and if you check my past posts, you'll see that i have been more than helpful to people.

donated 1 mil karm to dev
gave 500,000 to user mggc on this forum
hashstrike pool thanked me on my twitter for my donation rate ***edit; twice

noobyonekenobi

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:24:52 AM

4 coins that handle coinmarket is on top of coinwarz Smiley

BTC: 1MqhiNvDfSBRzFuXLkdvUfve4zavoFw2f8       UTC: UdGz8AS2tzTnf5qZ59uYbCRbVqEQJZrQC2
LTC: LTUMKwRAkqtvbyA5s8TeNHduvWk9t3DvkN    WDC: WjMWs8GUAyJXXtPJRXQXzJ9yjkda1GBbYs
MysticDOGE

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:25:10 AM

What happened?

How did we fix it?

The code is now better and allows non-standard deposit transactions.

CoinMarket.io was and is my nr1 trading site. Thnx for the effort and quick respons!

Don't want to be an ass, but my suggestion is to next time place a link to this thread on the coinmarket page (when in maintenace). I searched for ages to find it again in the long list of topics here Tongue

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
coinmarket.io (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:25:39 AM

respectfully, is my account unlocked yet? i did no wrong and would like to withdraw the coins i had there when you locked it. can't log in right now. and if something did happen, it was definitely not intentional. i have a record of trades on your site, never any bs. i am just as good of a customer as anybody else was.. ask my twitter followers.. i have promoted the shit out of your exchange.
unlocked
phil92

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:27:56 AM

What happened?

How did we fix it?

The code is now better and allows non-standard deposit transactions. The total volume of reversed KARM/BTC trades was ~10 BTC.

We need some time off now, its late in Europe.

Thanks guys for the work.
Unfortunately my KARMA were not credited yet.
Thanks for your help.

login phil92100
Tx 96c84836238a8d3131496b1c38151f45e1fec3451a7f8b8b2cae9a6fd00fd18c
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 12:29:05 AM

respectfully, is my account unlocked yet? i did no wrong and would like to withdraw the coins i had there when you locked it. can't log in right now. and if something did happen, it was definitely not intentional. i have a record of trades on your site, never any bs. i am just as good of a customer as anybody else was.. ask my twitter followers.. i have promoted the shit out of your exchange.
unlocked
guys, just "shake each other hands" and let's move on

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
TR8888

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:34:39 AM

@coinmarket,

I know you've been busy and I appreciate your hard work.

I'm 1 of guys who deposited DGB into my DOGE wallet about 8 hours ago, I have PM'd you the details. Is it possible to have the DOGE wallet secret sent to me yet so I can retrieve my coins? Thanks.

Kind regards,

TR
(CM.io username = TR888)
noobyonekenobi

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:36:42 AM

@coinmarket,

I know you've been busy and I appreciate your hard work.

I'm 1 of guys who deposited DGB into my DOGE wallet about 8 hours ago, I have PM'd you the details. Is it possible to have the DOGE wallet secret sent to me yet so I can retrieve my coins? Thanks.

Kind regards,

TR
(CM.io username = TR888)
i thought dogecoin was already remove from coinmarket

bumblebeeman

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:36:59 AM

Hi, I bought 99100 karmacoin at 8:30gmt before the site crashed, just logged in again and they aren't there? Is it just me or..? Huh
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:37:44 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 05:21:00 PM by johnngbluntzky

it seems you have locked me from trading, which i wan't going to attempt to do anyway. i really liked this exchange, honestly i'm kind of sad about this bs. i am not the type of person to waste anyone else's time, let alone my own. i hope you will take up my request for a personal chat later. i would like to show you all of my proof that i solo mined and pool mined 58,000,000+ karma coins, sold several mil at mint, and waited for cm.io for the big sale.. and that there was no double spending whatsoever. if not, you are proving yourself to be very ignorant, and i feel very sorry for the people who may end up in my shoes again here.

all of my coins are withdrawn, thank you for the service, leaf was a blast. i wish this would have never happened. it was your site's fault, not mine. you apparently think i am much smarter or more devious then i really am. read my posts here, i have done nothing but help people. but you probably won't.

btw.. how can you be so sure that i "knowingly" double spent, when it was an auto-click panic sale at a crumbling 7 satoshi? that's very unprofessional sir.

either way i could thank you, i can sell at 1 satoshi higher now @ http://mintpal.com.

bit2580

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:38:41 AM

my karma is not credited, can you please check it?

username: tw999
tx: 0a3e1b5e0ea1d5864e58c8db02b110a2f47df9c9b7cb19f35af8a38748b0101c
coinmarket.io (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:41:41 AM

it seems you have locked me from trading, which i wan't going to attempt to do anyway. i really liked this exchange, honestly i'm kind of sad about this bs. i am not the type of person to waste anyone else's time, let alone my own. i hope you will take up my request for a personal chat later. i would like to show you all of my proof that i solo mined and pool mined 58,000,000+ karma coins, sold several mil at mint, and waited for cm.io for the big sale.. and that there was no double spending whatsoever. if not, you are proving yourself to be very ignorant, and i feel very sorry for the people who may end up in my shoes again here.

all of my coins are withdrawn, thank you for the service, leaf was a blast. i wish this would have never happened. it was your site's fault, not mine. you apparently think i am much smarter or more devious then i really am. read my posts here, i have done nothing but help people. but you probably won't.

btw.. how can you be so sure that i "knowingly" double spent, when it was an auto-click panic sale at a crumbling 7 satoshi? that's very unprofessional sir.
You dont understand what goes through your mind if you run an exchange and see a major problem.
Your account was the first i saw the problem on, not realizing it affected all the KARM depositors.
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 12:44:06 AM

You dont understand what goes through your mind if you run an exchange and see a major problem.
Your account was the first i saw the problem on, not realizing it affected all the KARM depositors.

that's not an excuse actually...

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
Gorbash

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:44:49 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 01:06:32 AM by Gorbash

It is slow when they organize a pump on twitter, otherwise it is pretty normal. In less then 10 seconds you have your order active, so that is fine for me.

It is sooo slow...10 seconds is a whole life while trading and that is while nothing happening. Every start of a new coin, every pump or dump, crazy lags, balances not updating when order cancelled...and on top of that is BigV doing his own business (unblocking just certain wallets and deposits when new coin is added (just recently LEAF or VTC start...was waiting 12 hours for deposit of leaf and another couple of hours for VCT to show up even though I could see coins already in my Cryptsy wallet on the blokchain). Thanks God I left 5/6 of my LEAFs on Coinmarket..w.as actually able to sell them over 26.

I loved Cryptsy but after couple of weeks now with Coinmarket, I enjoy instant trades and deposits, especially when pump is happening.
Unless BigV actually improve something he won't get much fee of me trades.

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: