Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:45:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Levelcoin - Proof of Stake / Proof of Burn Hybrid - Inflation Immune  (Read 44768 times)
Toby!

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:36:48 PM

It would be pretty sweet if more levels are added in the future.

What function do you propose for another level?
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:48:20 PM

I have employed a web designer/graphic artist who is in the process of creating a web site and the graphics used in the Kickstarter.
I am still looking for someone that can help me create and edit videos. The burn client is complete and bug free, but I still need a working GUI.
I will be setting a cap of 1 BTC per investor. Any funds sent above this amount will be returned.

love to hear this !
LeoC

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:03:02 AM

It would be pretty sweet if more levels are added in the future.

What function do you propose for another level?

Maybe besides giving increased interest, Level 3 coins could also grant access to features exclusive to holders. We can brainstorm ideas.
The possibilities are endless if what the dev says is true. Multiple levels with each giving different rewards, love it.
Direct funding ends in 6 days, I hope the Kickstarter gets approved!
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:19:42 AM

I have employed a web designer/graphic artist who is in the process of creating a web site and the graphics used in the Kickstarter.
I am still looking for someone that can help me create and edit videos. The burn client is complete and bug free, but I still need a working GUI.
I will be setting a cap of 1 BTC per investor. Any funds sent above this amount will be returned.

Glad to here from you again.
Please keep us updated. More information are always welcome.
gitinahang

Activity: 43
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:56:08 AM

You say 1 btc cap, what about vh*********els who gave 2?

I don't use facebook can anybody confirm whether or not levelcoin has updated his facebook as far as proof? If not, what is your reason

for not doing so? Thank you.
techguy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:52:17 AM

Good to hear that !!
techguy

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:53:55 AM

You say 1 btc cap, what about vh*********els who gave 2?

See, he has already mentioned that anything above 1 BTC, will be returned back to the sender

SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:29:57 AM

@Level Coin:

Any news about code review/proof? Milestones/Development sheet?

+1, still on fence here with some people...
pandaisftw

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:47:51 AM

Levelcoin, could you please confirm on facebook you really are who you say you are? If you do that, I may invest right now.

You put your name here for a reason, and that reason is so people could look up your credentials. Failing to back that up in any way sends red flags.

NXT: 13095091276527367030
td services

Activity: 448

black swan hunter

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:55:47 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 05:52:01 PM by td services

I received this response from David Elsinger at EFSA when I emailed him about this offering. Level Coin, would you please settle the ID issue by doing the Facebook post.

It's not me!

David

Sent from my iPad

> On Jan 22, 2014, at 1:59 AM, "mail" <****@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi David,
>
> Your name, LinkedIn profile, and Facebook profile have been mentioned in a very interesting project
> posted on the Bitcointalk forum, Level Coin by David Elsinger. I am very interested in investing in
> it, but wanted to first verify that the proposal is actually posted by you.
>
> The link to the project is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422309.0
>
> Thanks,

Gismo1337

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:59:37 PM

Oo
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:53:06 PM

Got one technical question....

How do you prevent a Level 2 coin from being exchanged?

Are we saying that once it is attached to an address, it can never be moved to another address?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pandaisftw

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:14:02 PM

I received this response from David Elsinger at EFSA when I emailed him about this offering. Level Coin, would you please settle the ID issue by doing the Facebook post.

It's not me!

David

Sent from my iPad

>
> Hi David,
>
> Your name, LinkedIn profile, and Facebook profile have been mentioned in a very interesting project
> posted on the Bitcointalk forum, Level Coin by David Elsinger. I am very interested in investing in
>
>
> Thanks,

Thank you td services for taking the initiative to clear this up. Not looking good for OP right now.

NXT: 13095091276527367030
sparta_cuss

Activity: 386

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:44:44 PM

It's not me!

David

Sent from my iPad

Thank you td services for taking the initiative to clear this up. Not looking good for OP right now.

Too bad about the OP.

The idea, however, is quite interesting and still alive. Certainly someone else can implement the logic and code to make such a two-level currency work. I would love to invest in such a project if it were backed by a real person and a whitepaper with a few pieces of evidentiary code.

Has anyone seen this idea mentioned in other threads or forums?

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - E.M. Forster
NXT: NXT-Z24T-YU6D-688W-EARDT
BTC: 19ULeXarogu2rT4dhJN9vhztaorqDC3U7s
LeoC

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:09:59 PM

It's not me!

David

Sent from my iPad

>
> Hi David,
>
>
>
> Thanks,

I fail to believe this. I sent an e-mail and never received a response. Why would he only respond to you? Also what you posted could be easily faked.

It's definitely me!

David

Sent from my iPad

>
> Hi David,
>
>
>
> Thanks,

I don't know what to believe any more. If he was really scamming why would he put a 1 BTC cap on investment?
He only had less than 6 BTC in funds and if he was truely scamming then why would he return 1 BTC back to the guy that invested 2?
Why go from 6 to 5? That's a big drop if this guy's incentive was to take everyone's money and run.
northranger79510

Activity: 308

Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:22:30 PM

It's not me!

David

Sent from my iPad

>
> Hi David,
>
>
>
> Thanks,

I fail to believe this. I sent an e-mail and never received a response. Why would he only respond to you? Also what you posted could be easily faked.

It's definitely me!

David

Sent from my iPad

>
> Hi David,
>
>
>
> Thanks,

I don't know what to believe any more. If he was really scamming why would he put a 1 BTC cap on investment?
He only had less than 6 BTC in funds and if he was truely scamming then why would he return 1 BTC back to the guy that invested 2?
Why go from 6 to 5? That's a big drop if this guy's incentive was to take everyone's money and run.

Leo, how did you know he returned the investment? Can you prove?

Huntercoin: H9kttkrQidiQMG9NibmTgjgCKqWJMAkAXD
Riecoin: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/TheRiecoinCommunity
northranger79510

Activity: 308

Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:24:41 PM

It's not me!

David

Sent from my iPad

>
> Hi David,
>
>
>
> Thanks,

Which email did you email?

Huntercoin: H9kttkrQidiQMG9NibmTgjgCKqWJMAkAXD
Riecoin: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/TheRiecoinCommunity
td services

Activity: 448

black swan hunter

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:34:22 PM

It's not me!

David

Sent from my iPad

>
> Hi David,
>
>
>
> Thanks,

Which email did you email?

It is an email at EFSA which I found by determining the format used by EFSA via google search, creating an email address for David Elsinger based on the format, searching for that email on google to see if it exists, then emailing the query to that email. At this point, there would need to be two David Elsingers at EFSA (maybe a father and son) which is possible, which is why I am not making a scam accusation, but I am asking the OP to go through with the Facebook update to help clear things up.
Bourbon44

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:46:05 AM

It's not me!

David

Sent from my iPad

Too bad about the OP.

The idea, however, is quite interesting and still alive. Certainly someone else can implement the logic and code to make such a two-level currency work. I would love to invest in such a project if it were backed by a real person and a whitepaper with a few pieces of evidentiary code.

Has anyone seen this idea mentioned in other threads or forums?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=424724.0;topicseen
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:16:09 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 05:26:12 AM by TheMightyX

It's not me!

David

Sent from my iPad

>
> Hi David,
>
>
>
> Thanks,

Can we confirm that this is the holder of the linkedIn account?

Edit: I see you mentioned his LinkedIn profile.
Please ask him if that is indeed his linkedin account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: